He was Always Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on a robe but kept him naked. I watched him as he went about preparing a pasta salad and poured wine for us.

"Do you remember when we would play house and you and I would wear mother's clothes, johnnie? Would you like doing that again?"

"Um, yeah, I remember. That was fun."

"So, after we eat, we'll do it again." It wasn't a question, but johnnie grinned and told me he would really like doing that again.

"Me too but I have a different game."

"What's that?"

"Just wait baby. Let mommy surprise her baby boy."

I hurried upstairs and retrieved mother's dildo and belt. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to strap in on. Grabbing a pair of red bikini panties, I tied my robe to hide the large black dildo and went back down to johnnie.

"Are you ready to play dress-up?"

He said he was but balked when I tossed him the panties. "What, why?"

"You saw daddy wearing his. This is dress-up for real baby. Make momma happy and put them on."

I was quick to praise him when he pulled the panty up over his round bottom. I heaped compliment after compliment on him until johnnie felt comfortable.

"I, uh, um. I guess these aren't bad. I mean they feel nice."

"They look nice baby. They look better on you than they ever did on me." I went to him and stroked his growing dick through the nylon. "Hmmm," I smile. "You feel so nice in them. Tell me johnnie, tell your mommy you'll wear panties for me."

Like mother said, when johnnie got a boner, I could twist the little cock sucker any way I wanted.

It didn't take long before johnnie was humping against my hand and promising me he'd wear panties for me. "All the time, baby? You promise to wear panties from now on?"

"Oh God yes, mommy. I will. I will always wear panties for you. Promise."

"Now lets do make-up like we used to."

I used heavy mascara on his eyes and bright red lipstick to give him a wanton, almost slutty appearance.

"See, baby. Don't you look pretty. Pretty sexy? Big Black men like their cock suckers to look pretty, johnnie."

He stood, looking in wonderment at his reflection in the mirror. I stood behind him and reached for his dick. I was elated to see it was once again erect.

Turning him to face me, I pulled down on his erection forcing him to his knees. Standing in front of his face, I reminded him that this time playing dress-up was going to be different.

When I opened my robe and he saw the black dildo, his eyes were transfixed. I let him stare until he finally looked up at me. "That's right baby. Mommy wants you to suck it. Take it in your mouth and suck it, try to get it really hard so it can fuck your mommy."

"You mean you really want to have sex with a black guy? I thought you were my girlfriend. That's what you said."

I reached out and stroked his hair. "Yes baby. Yes to both. I am your girlfriend and yes, I am going to have a black man for a lover. We're going to have a black man for a lover, me and you."

Poor johnnie didn't know what to say. It dawned on him that everything I'd been telling him about black cocks led him to where he was now. Like a good sissy though, he didn't try to run off. He didn't throw a hissy fit. Instead, he began to cry, slient tears runniing down his cheeks.

Something inside me told me that the end game was at hand. It was make or break time.

I knelt down and took his face in my hands. "Hush now baby and listen to me. I want you to understand and accept what I'm going to say. Can you do that?"

johnnie looked at me with sad eyes and nodded.

"Good. Now this might hurt but you'll understand some day. I am your girlfriend and one day, someday, if things go well, I'll be your wife. But you will never fuck me, baby. Never, ever will your tiny little Willie enter me in any way. Not in my pussy and certainly not in my mouth. My body will be for a real man. A Black man with a big black cock."

I heard him gasp, not knowing if I scored a point or scratched on the eight ball.

"You want me to be happy don't you. You want mommy to be happy and mommy wants her little johnnie to be happy. I know what's best for you baby boy, really I do. But all these tears, that will simply not work."

"I need you to accept that you are different. You are different from men, johnnie. Men have cocks, baby. Men do not eat their own sperm, johnnie. A Real man would not be kneeling on the floor wearing panties and sobbing like a little girl. Face it baby boy, you are not a man, nor will you ever be one. Accept who and what you are and let me guide you, let me show you how to be the best you."

"But I don't want to suck cocks, Cindy. Please don't make me."

"First, johnnie, you're different from the other males. Secondly, you say you don't but have you ever tried? I mean, and I want you to visualize what I'm telling you. Have you ever knelt in front of a Black man and helped him fish his big cock out of his trousers? Think about that. You, wearing your pretty make-up, your pretty panties, your little heart pounds in your chest as you hold that wonderful big black cock in your dainty hand. See how your bright red fingernail polish contrasts with the dark skin of his cock?"

"And I have no intentions of making you suck a black cock. You already want to. You just haven't admitted it to yourself. I saw how you blushed when Uncle Devon said you're cute. You liked it. You're going to love sucking his cock even more."

"Picture me naked and waiting. Standing beside our Black God. We're both waiting for you to get him hard so he can fuck me. Me, johnnie. When you have sucked him hard, baby, he is going to fuck me, your girlfriend, maybe someday your wife. You want that for me, don't you? You need to see him bring me the ecstasy, the many orgasms that only a black cock can give a woman?"

I saw his breathing grow labored and rapid. His little boner was leaking in the front of his panties. He stared at the black phallus before him.

"You can do it baby. Purse your pretty lips and kiss it. Stick out your pink tongue and lick the head of our lover's cock. Do it, johnnie. You know you want to. You know you need to. The desire to suck this black cock fills you. Show him, baby. Show our man, our Real Man, what a sweet cock sucker you can be for him. Show him how different you are."

I didn't know if my cajoling him would really have an effect or not. I stood quietly after that soliloquy waiting to see if johnnie would bolt and run out the door or cave to his inner cock sucker.

I saw him lick his lips. Then, johnnie looked up at me and I saw surrender in his eyes. "Yes," was all he said. He took the fake cock in his hand and leaned forward. His lips touched the head. He kissed it. He licked it. Then my sweet cock sucker opened his mouth and sucked it.

I watched astonished at how really into it he was. Holding the shaft, johnnie was snarling, snorting, and drooling as he sucked. Truly amazing and had I not seen the transformation myself, I would not have believed it.

I relieved him of his chore, and we went to my bed where I removed the belt and detached the cock. I handed it to johnnie and had him kiss the head once more before fucking me with it. I almost suggested that johnnie ask it to please fuck me but thought that might be pushing it a bit too far.

I had him fuck me in the missionary position, on my side with one of my legs up by my breast, then doggie style before I had enough. "Clean it," I panted. "Lick our man's cock clean, baby, tell him thank you for fucking me so good. Tell me how I taste on him."

johnnie did as he was told and again, I watched in total amazement as he savored the taste of my pussy on the dildo.

We sat with a glass of wine and talked about the events of the day. "I'm proud of you baby," I told him. "You did that so well. Tell me, have you been sucking dicks long?"

johnnie denied ever having a dick in his mouth and swore he never even thought about doing that. "You won't tell anyone," he pleaded.

"I promise I won't, but you have to promise me something too."

"What's that?"

"Promise me that you'll wear your pretty panties and make-up for mother, daddy, and especially Uncle Devon."

Part 2 will complete johnnie's journey into my cock craving sissy.

Comments and emails are welcomed.

12