He was Cute

Story Info
What happens when a real cute guy says he wants to fuck.
1.8k words
4.3
11.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sammy57
Sammy57
24 Followers

Please note, this is a fantasy about very unsafe sex. Keep your reality safe!

All the norms and all the rules went out the window - what can I say, "He was cute!"

I went to an adult bookstore in the city just north of where I was staying, stepping out while traveling for business as I often do. I like to suck cocks, so I look for bookstores with gloryholes. Squirt helps me find them, but they are less common than they used to be. I've been to this store before. It has a couple of theaters and a room full of booths, most with gloryholes. The problem is the booths are expensive; a five-dollar bill doesn't last long. Not only does this make it expensive to spend an evening sucking cocks, it drives the other guys towards the theater ($15 for four hours). While I prefer using the gloryholes, I assumed I would spend most of the evening in the theaters.

Once I got to the bookstore, I paid my fee and wandered past the booths (empty) and into the first theater (straight porn). A couple of guys were sitting on the aisles and near the back. I went on through to the gay theater. It was empty. I sat near the back and watched the porn for a few minutes to see if anyone would come in. I'd missed the after-work rush and the place was really quiet. Hopefully it would get busier as the evening wore on.

I was just about to move back to the straight theater when a couple of guys came into the gay room and took seats. One sat in the front row, and the other by the wall halfway back. I assumed the guy by the wall wasn't interested, but I watched the other guy to see if he showed any interest in a blow job. He did: he hooked up with the guy by the wall. I decided to move to the other theater.

There were five guys in the larger theater now, with some activity in the back row. I took a seat near the back on the aisle, and watched what was happening around me. In the back row there were two guys sitting side by side, one leaning over to suck his neighbor's cock which was nice sized and disappearing into the other guy's mouth. He had to be deep throating the cock, and he was doing it well - if noisily. His slurping and sucking could be heard over the sound of the video, but no one seemed to mind. The rest of us were happy to watch the show.

Another two men standing behind the seats started paying attention to each other instead of the sucking going on in front of them. Soon one had his pants around his ankles and the other was on his knees, sucking a nice cock into his mouth.

That left me and another guy unpaired. He was watching the video, and I moved to a seat in his row. As I sat there rubbing my crotch, he opened his pants and took out his cock - at least a seven-incher. I leaned over and asked if he might like some help with that. He pointed the cock at me, which I took as a "yes." I grabbed his cock in my hand - nice and firm and warm - and leaned over to take it in my mouth. I was getting a nice rhythm going on his cock, his hand on the back of my head, when three more guys came in and took seats in front of us. They were rowdy and making quite a bit of noise, and my partner stuffed his cock in his pants, zipped up, and left the theater. Disappointed, I turned to see what was happening in the back of the theater. The guys in the seats behind us apparently had just finished up as the sucker was licking his lips as the suckee put his cock away. The guys in the back kept sucking for a few more minutes. If they came, I couldn't tell. The three new guys had their dicks out and were jerking, but nothing more. I left the theater to see what might be happening in the booth area.

There were two guys fucking in one of the booths. They sounded like they might knock the booth down with their efforts. Their feet and heads were clearly visible over the short doors, and they were good-looking guys, probably in their late twenties. It was clear from their sounds that one of them came shortly after I arrived in the room. Then they both quickly dressed and hurried out of the store. I was sorry to see them go.

I took a seat in a booth, fed the machine some money, and sat facing a gloryhole about the size of a cantaloupe as I watched my video. No one came to the adjacent booth. When my machine timed out, I went back to the theater. I kept up the rotation between the rooms for a while, waiting for an opportunity to suck some cock.

A while later I was back in the gay theater sitting on an aisle watching the video. Two older men were in the back row, but didn't seem to be doing anything. As we watched the video, a younger guy, probably in his thirties, came in and sat across the aisle from me. He was really cute! After a minute he took out his cock and started stroking it. I gave him a few minutes then leaned over and asked if I could help with that, pointing at his cock. He agreed and I moved my chair close to his and leaned over to take his cock in my mouth. I'd guess it was 6.5 to 7 inches long. It tapered towards the head and was comfortable to suck. It felt both hard and remarkably soft at the same time.

While I was sucking, he was using his hands to explore. He lifted my shirt and run a hand over my back, then stuck his fingers under the edge of my jeans. I was wearing a belt and there wasn't much room for fingers there, so he grabbed my ass and cupped my balls. I must admit, I was enjoying what his hands were doing on my body.

The next thing I know he leans down and whispers, "I want to fuck you." I had no plans to get fucked that day, so I ignored his comment. He kept trying to get his fingers into my pants, then reached under me to unfasten my belt and open my pants. I assumed he wanted to feel my ass, so I not only allowed him to open my pants (which was a wonderful feeling - having someone so eager to get in there), I stood and pushed my pants and underwear to my ankles. Immediately, he was feeling up my ass and fingering my crack. I enjoyed the attention as I continued to suck his cock.

"I want to fuck you" he said again, not whispering this time. I knew we had the two older guys watching us, and I really wasn't planning to get fucked. You see, I had never been fucked, and wasn't planning to start that day. I responded to him, saying "I've never done that." About that time, he got a finger in my asshole, just the tip of a pretty beefy finger, but it felt good.

"I want to fuck you so bad..." Apparently, he didn't get the message that I wasn't planning to get fucked that day. When I said, "I've never done that" he heard me not saying no.

"My cock's not that big. It won't hurt." I kept sucking his cock, but nothing more. He kept working my ass.

"Come on, let me at that ass."

I honestly thought he just wanted to see or maybe finger my ass, so I stood up and bent over in front of him. As I did, I saw him put a ton of lube on his cock. Suddenly, I knew he was planning to fuck my ass. I had to decide right then and there if I was going to let him, or I needed to get the hell out of there.

I recall thinking, "He is so cute!" So, I stood there as he stood behind me. For a brief moment I felt my cheeks spread around the head of his cock. The next thing I knew his cock was balls deep in my ass. He was so lubed up that it just slipped in; it didn't hurt.

He grabbed my hips - which felt wonderful - and got right to fucking. I had never felt a cock sliding in and out of my ass before. (I had used a couple dildoes.) I was stunned that it didn't hurt - until he thrust deep. At the end of each thrust his cock was poking into something and that was uncomfortable. But I wanted to let him fuck me, not abort the process immediately, so I endured and let him hang on tight and fuck me, thrusting over and over again.

He made some comments about "What a nice ass" or something to that effect. Honestly, I wasn't paying much attention to his words at that point. I could feel his cock sliding inside me and his hands holding my hips. He kept fucking with a steady pace for several minutes. I noticed that there were now several more guys watching and jerking their cocks.

Finally, there were a few faster and harder strokes, and then he pushed deep and stopped. I could feel his cock jerking as he ejaculated - and that was when it dawned on me that there was no condom on his cock.

He stayed there for what felt like a minute or so, then slowly pulled out. I felt the sliding and then the pop as the head slipped out of me. He put away his cock and left. I grabbed my jeans and lifted them, looking at the other men jerking around me. I didn't mind being watched but thought they should be applauding or something after that show. They weren't. I hitched up my pants and headed for the restroom. I had a mess of lube and cum to deal with.

I returned to the theater and the older guys were still there. My cute fucker was long gone. I couldn't quite get into the thought of any more sexual activity that day, so I left and went home.

Years of being careful, all the precautions and care, out the window - all because he was cute!

Sammy57
Sammy57
24 Followers