He was Horse Hung Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife enjoys a huge cock again.
785 words
4.36
25.1k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
109 Followers

He was Horse Hung, part 2.

Jim had been in our hotel room for all of 45 minutes.

No...Dana wasn't finished. When Jim had rolled off Dana she raised up on her elbows again to look down her body. Her pussy lips were still open with rivulets of cum from her lips up past her belly button. She was smiling as she looked down between her huge tits. They had both enjoyed their mating. Dana reached over and began to slowly stroke Jim's enormous cock.

I had been standing beside the bed the whole time with a raging hard-on and she didn't want to ignore it. She reached for my hand so I could assist her off the bed.

Dana kissed me deeply as she stroked my cock. "I'll be right back, I know you want to fuck me." She went in the bathroom for a quick clean-up.

A few minutes later she walked back in the room and climbed up on the bed. She had brought a wash cloth from the bathroom and had thrown it to Jim.

She positioned herself on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. She shook her beautiful ass at me.

The invitation was intoxicating. I eased forward, placed my hands on her hips and rubbed my steel hard cock on her flared open lips. With little resistance I slid my cock in her dilated pussy.

I had been hard for at least 30 minutes with a string of pre-cum dripping off my cock. I had been watching her fucked by a huge cock. I needed to cum.

I could feel her attempts to bear-down in an attempt to ensure my cock enjoyed her flared out pussy.

Watching her tits swaying as I fucked her Jim was watching intently, slowly stroking his semi-hard cock.

"Slide over here so I can suck your cock."

I wanted to cum. I needed to cum.

Her slutty sensuality was playing on my need to fill her with cum but she had a different idea. After about 2 minutes of sucking Jim, Dana pulled off my cock crawled forward, straddling Jim's legs.

She raised up on her feet and hovered above his horse cock. She rubbed the head on her pussy and slid down, slowly taking his entire hardened length deep inside. She held still again adjusting to the size and angle, then began to rise and fall.

Being a young guy he was fully hard,. His cock was not flexing the slightest as he held still, allowing her to long stroke his cock. Knowing he had cum once her experience confirmed he would give her a no-rushed, lengthy fucking. Up on the balls of her feet, she rode his cock until her legs tired.

The small of her back was glistening from the exertion. Her hair was matted at the temples.

Rolling onto her back Dana placed her hands on the headboard above her head, bracing herself for the fucking she wanted Jim to give her.

She pointed her toes at the ceiling and said, "I want you to fuck me. I mean really fuck me!"

As Jim started, he began with slow...deep...long strokes.

Dana was looking between her legs as she asked him how many times he could cum. When he responded by saying at least twice, she said, "Good! I loved it the first time when your cock was ready to cum...you were so hard."

I stood beside the bed watching the two of them fuck. He was thrusting into her with a steady long deep rhythm. She moaned...he grunted.

It was too much for me. I had been slowly stroking my cock. Not wanting to cum on the bed or floor I went in the bathroom to grab a towel. The door mirror in front of the hotel room closet gave a perfect mirrored view of my wife getting fucked into the mattress by a young stud with a huge cock.

My cock couldn't resist the need to cum and without even touching it... I started to cum. It hit the wall and spattered all over the floor.

Jim and Dana had been fucking for another 45 minutes. I could hear them whispering. When I came back in the room she looked over at me and smiled. "He is ready to cum again. Can he cum in me?"

My response, "Enjoy."

Dana grabbed him by the hips, pulled her legs all the back and said. "Damn you're hard...cram it in me...fill me with cum."

It was all the encouragement he needed!

We were late for the kickoff but it was worth it!

Dana had put his contact info in her phone and that led to Part 3.

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
109 Followers