All Comments on 'He was Horse Hung Pt. 01'

by Hedocpl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

The heading explained what to expect. So, well done. With plenty of time left, a Round Two will proceed as expected. But what about the husband? When does HE get to enjoy things? Is it all about his slut wife getting to fuck big cocks? Don't make the husband be some passive cuck type. Make him pro-active. Perhaps he arranges to meet a woman from his old College days, or something. Even things out FFS.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it! Where is Part 2? I NEED IT!

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Hot Hot Hot, But Dana, being a "size" queen is also somewhat selfish and self-centered. Already going without a condom because she is so very aroused with this "hottie" with a big cock. Hubbie would rightly not enjoy her selfishness because she is basically ignoring all the rules as well as her hubby. 5 stars need part 3 ASAP. I know I wouldn't put up with this myself. Thanks Buster2U

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturist7 months ago

Mý fantasý has always been about BBC. Thanks for this whole hèarteď embràce òf large cock.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars ! Loved it ! Excellent fantasy - huge clock! Well written, too ! Keep writing. Try having big clock man behave as a dominant. GOOD job !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

seriously good start

DoubleduttyDoubledutty12 days ago

Wow!!! Every woman should be a whore for their husbands. (I do understand that’s not everyone’s cup of tea) However, playing like this keeps everyone happy and satisfied. No reason to cheat. This story exemplifies the reason you should openly COMMUNICATE with your spouse/significant other.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

We were at the nudist beach and my girlfriend noticed a very huge cock passing by, and all the women in our group swooned over it. They asked the cock's owner to come over, he obliged, and she boldly asked him to put it in her so she could feel it. It was late in the day, not many people left on the beach except our own group, so she bent at the waist and he pushed at her cunt from behind. It was huge. The only lube we had was sun protection cream, so we used that. Fitting that enormous cock into her was a community project, with all helping to ease it in. I eventually helped guide the last few cm in, using my fingers to spread her lips apart to accommodate him. A big cheer when it was finally all in, but she felt so stuffed that she could tolerate only a few strokes. She said that with proper foreplay she might have been able to enjoy a proper fuck. After a few more minutes he slid out, she thanked him, and he left. By then it was dark so the rest of the men there took turns on her, sliding easily into the gaping hole he'd left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHedocpl@Hedocpl
I’m a lucky man, married to a beautiful woman. She loves to fuck, treats me like a prince and we truly enjoy each other company.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES