He was Horse Hung Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife enjoys a huge cock once again.
1.7k words
4.43
17.5k
20
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers

Dana and I returned home and went about our normal vertical life. Being very discreet, no one but the three of us knew how much of a slut Dana had been that night. She had enjoyed a through, deep fucking by Jim on a hotel bed. She admitted she was a little tender for several days after that wild afternoon.

Several weeks went by. Dana would invite me in the bedroom in the afternoon and even wake me at night. She and I enjoyed each other very much. She and I had wild sweaty sex many times with her whispering in my ear how Jim had crammed her full of cock and how it made her cum.

One night she was holding her taught thighs apart and encouraging me.

"Fuck me".

"Fuck my pussy".

"Keep fucking me...I'm cumming again".

She knew the effect she was having. She was looking between her thighs watching my balls draw up. Our bodies were making a wet slapping sound as we went at each other. She knew I was close to cumming.

With her hands she gently pulled my face into a tongue entangling kiss. I was close. I slowed so she could feel my release. My balls had drawn up so far they were on either side of my cock.

Holding my face with her hands, she whispered, "I want to fuck Jim again".

She was smiling, knowing she had made the proposal at my weakest moment. I responded in the way she had hoped...I quivered and filled her with cum. She smiled realizing I had just approved. It wasn't just mattress talk, I knew she was serious.

A few hours later I was watching TV when Dana appeared in the doorway naked except for a pair of heels. She picked up the remote and turned off the football game.

She got down on her knees in front of me. She opened my shorts and pulled my cock out. Within moments I was hard while I watched. She never lost eye contact with me as she bathed my cock with her tongue. She would hold it off to the side and lick my balls. Sucking my cock, she would occasionally taking it out of her mouth and slap it on each cheek.

She pulled off my shirt and shorts. She climbed up on me and slid down on my cock.

She rubbed her huge tits in my face as she rode me. She started nibbling on my ear as she slowly rose and fell on my cock. She gently licked my ear lobe and began to whisper.

"Do you want to jerk-off in the bathroom again or join me on the bed as Jim fucks me?" I didn't realize she knew I had emptied my balls on the bathroom floor that afternoon in the hotel room.

"I know you came all over the bathroom floor when I was fucking Jim."

"I want to fuck Jim again. Except this time I want you both at the same time. I want both of you to cum in me."

"Am I your slut honey?"

"Can we meet with Jim again so I can be your slut?"

"Yes...call him," was all I could manage to utter as I filled her with cum.

She went in the other room and came back with her phone and a hand towel. She cleaned us both up. I was still seated on our leather couch and she was standing in front of me. She dialed Jim.

"Hi Jim, this is Dana. You know what I'm wearing?"

"I'm naked! That's right completely."

"Why? Because I just fucked my husband."

"Yes enjoyed it...oh yes... yes I sucked his cock too. He was trying to watch the football game but I needed his undivided attention."

"Yes...he was paying attention."

"As I was riding his cock I was nibbling on his ear and telling him how much I wanted to see you again."

"Oh...you're getting hard."

" Take it out."

"Stroke it for me."

She walked away, came back with a bath towel. She placed it on a chair opposite the couch and sat down spreading her legs. She and Jim began having phone sex. Dana had he phone in one hand, her legs drawn apart and her other hand gently fingering her clit. Dana was talking like a full slut. She was describing in graphic detail how she wanted to fuck and be fucked. She was looking me directly in the in the eye the whole time. I started to get hard again. Who could blame me?

Dana stood up, came back to the couch and climbed on me again. She pushed the speaker button on her phone so I could join or listen to the conversation. She was, in full detail, telling Jim how she was riding my cock. I licked and sucked her tits while she went on and on about how she was and wanted to be fucked. When Jim announced he was about to cum Dana held still. As Jim described how the cum was landing on his stomach Dana milked the cum from my cock with her satin pussy.

Two weeks later, right at dusk, the doorbell rang. Dana was not appropriately dress to be seen at the front door. I opened the door, shook his hand and ushered Jim inside our home. We all knew why he was there. Dana had already enjoyed 2 dirty martinis. When she saw Jim she turned and smiled at me and mouthed, "thank you!"

Dana was wearing one of my long white sleeve dress shirts and it was held on and closed by only one button. She was also wearing a pair of heels but other than that she was naked. we went in the kitchen where we were making cocktails. As we had a drink,

Jim unbuttoned the only button. With the shirt open he and I began to caress Dana. At one point she spread her legs and Jim and I both gently fingered her crotch.

She placed her hands on the kitchen counter, spread her legs further and leaned forward. Jim moved behind her, opened his fly, pulled out his cock and raised the shirt tail from her ass. He approached her like a quarter back taking a snap from center.

He began to rub his cock between her legs. With her ass tilted upward he rubbed his cock head between her wet pussy lips. I was caressing her dandling tits.

She came for the first time that evening.

Dana raised up and turned toward us. I dropped my pants and she stood in our kitchen stroking us both.

"Let's go in the bedroom," was the other words she uttered until she was being fucked into the mattress.

Dana walked ahead of us, her ass swaying in a nasty sashay. Jim and I were doffing our clothes along the hall. When we were all in the bedroom Dana squatted on her high heels and pulled us together by our cocks. She alternated, sucking one then the other. She was milking precum from our cocks.

With our cocks fully hard and glossy from her hands and mouth she looked up. She reach her hands toward us, so we could help her to her feet. She climbed up on the bed and bent over. I knew what she wanted. I granted her wish, rubbing my cock over her clit before sliding all the way inside her in one slow stroke.

Jim climbed up on the bed and laid down where she could reach his cock with her mouth. I was careful not to cram into her so she could keep her mouth on Jim. After a few minutes Jim got off the bed and we changed places.

Dana was being spit-roasted by our cocks.

She then pulled away from Jim and straddled my legs lowered herself on my cock. She motioned Jim up on the bed. Standing beside us on the bed he reached up to the ceiling to stay stable. Dana rode my cock while slightly off to my side she stroked and sucked Jim's horse cock.

It was too much for Jim and he started to cum. She jerked his cock as he unloaded his cum onto her huge tits. His cum ran down her front as she continued to ride me.

Wobbly, Jim climbed off the bed. Dana laid down, rubbing her tits and Jim's cum on my chest.

Making full eye contact and with my diamond hard cock buried in her she whispered, "Am I a slut?" I flooded her pussy with cum.

My chest was slick with Jim's cum and I wanted to shower. A few minutes later when I came back in the bedroom Dana was on her back, having revived Jim's cock. He was plunging in and out of her. He was long stroking her with his huge cock.

She was a sweaty, cum covered mess as she strained to get all that slab of meat as deep as she could. She looked at me and said, "Damn I love to fuck!".

I went in the bathroom and came back with a stack of wash cloths. Jim rolled off her and started to wipe down. Dana did the same and as she did she rolled over to me and began sucking my cock. She was laying on her stomach as she sucked me. Her legs and knees were close together but when Jim straddled her legs she raised her ass up just enough so Jim could slid his cock back in her.

She laid there on the bed on her stomach gripping the sheet in her hands as Jim and I tagged teamed her, first one then the other. We were fucking her as fast and hard as we could. She didn't move other than rotating her head and screaming into the mattress.

I came in her first. When I rolled off... Jim climbed back on. It was contagious. He had watched me cum in her. He pumped his cum in her in less than 2 minutes.

Jim, climbed off the bed and asked where he could shower. I went to one shower and he the other.

When we returned to the bedroom Dana was still laying on her stomach but she had fallen deeply asleep. I pulled a sheet over her.

Jim and I eased out of the bedroom. The two of us stood in the kitchen and enjoyed a cold beer after we pulled on our pants.

He finished dressing. As he walked out the front door into the dark evening, we shook hands and agreed to do it again.

If you enjoyed this part, you will also enjoy part 4.

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers