He was Horse Hung Pt. 05

Story Info
A horse hung cock for her then sweet Candy for me!
1.8k words
4.46
8.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
107 Followers

Dana shares too!

After Horse Hung Jim moved away Dana and I returned to our relaxed vertical life. We went to work, dinner, of with friends, went fishing, you know, the normal vertical stuff.

She pulled in the garage with trunk full of groceries and as we unloaded the car Dana said, "I received a text from Candy and John. Do you remember them?"

Candy and John are another couple we had met at a swinger convention out of town. At the time we met, Dana wasn't overly excited by John. Thus, we didn't hook-up with them. We typically adhere to the - don't take one for the team - rule.

Candy on the other hand is sweet and Dana knew I wanted her.

"They will be traveling through the area and were asking if we wanted to meet."

"They have booked a room on the resort strip for two nights. We don't have anything planned."

We don't play any sort of quid pro quo game with our sexual adventures. If it happens, it happens. Neither do we keep score or hold markers. However, Dana knew I wanted to see Candy naked.

Candy called Dana a few days later and said they were staying at the Hilton. Dana offered to show them around town and dinner together. It was a pleasant afternoon and enjoyable dinner with 2 bottles of wine. Dinner was at a restaurant a short walking distance from the Hilton. Candy and Dana went to the restroom together and when they returned they announced that the party was moving to their room.

Their room had a beautiful balcony view of the oceanfront. As the sun sat the hotels cast shadows across the sand and out into the ocean. A pod of dolphins were feeding. The sunset breeze made the balcony a little cool. Candy eased up closer to me and I soon found her in my arms when she shivered.

She reached back and began rubbing my cock through my pants. She rotated slowly and pushed her ass against my crotch. Her light summer dress offered little resistance as she rubbed my stiff cock between her anal cleft.

She turned slowly to face me. She looked around me into the room where Dana and John were sitting on the bed chatting. "John is probably telling her about his proclivity. He likes to watch and jerk off." She smiled a sweet Candy smile and asked, "Would you and Dana like to fuck me while he watches?"

I took Candy by the hand and led her back in the room. I closed the sliding door and smiled as I looked at Dana. "Honey, you want to help me fuck Candy?"

Dana is not really Bi if that makes sense. She does like to engage with a woman I'm enjoying. Dana enjoys me enjoying myself when she shares me with an attractive woman.

Candy stood in front of me and as she looked between her husband and Dana. She started to unfasten my belt and trousers. John stood up from the bed and went to the arm chair next to the desk. Dana also stood up from the bed and walked toward Candy and I.

Dana began to unfasten Candy's dress and slipped it over her shoulders. Candy wasn't wearing a bra. Her breast were small, pert, with a slight ski-jump upturn. Her nipples were rock hard. When Candy had freed my cock, Dana wrapper her hand around Candy's to encourage her to stoke my hardened cock.

Dana turned and went to the bed. She striped the top bed covers and threw them away from the bed. Dana then began strip herself as she walked toward John. Completely naked she took John by the hand. She pulled him up out of the chair and pulled his pants off. She went to the bathroom and came back with a towel. She spread the towel and gently pushed John back into the seat. Candy walked to her bag and retrieved her bottle of Astroglide. Candy placed it within easy reach of John. Candy then straddled John's lap and kissed his passionately. This whole time I was removing my own pants, shirt and shoes.

While Candy was encouraging John to enjoy himself, Dana pulled me onto the bed. Candy broke away from John and also mounted the bed. I was between two beautiful, naked, blonde women. I was on my back propped up at the headboard by several pillows. My cock was diamond hard. Dana had waited on Candy. Dana pulled my ball sack up from between my legs and gently kneaded them. Candy reached over to Dana and stroked her hair, pushing it back behind her shoulder. She said in a near whisper, "Please help Jerry fuck me. I hope it's ok if he cums in me. That is the part John and I really enjoy!"

Her finger nail polish was a bright red, matching her succulent lips. When she bent forward and drew my cock head between her lips, Dana grasped the base of my cock and squeezed it, forcing it to stand taller and harder. Candy took her mouth away and slid her tongue all along the rippling veins of my meat. She offered my cock to Dana. She wanted Dana's mouth on it too.

Propped up I had a clear view of the two of them servicing my cock. When Candy sucked me Dana would grasp my balls and gently pull, causing me quiver. At this point Candy repositioned herself between my thighs. I thought she was going to mount me but she was up on her knees as she sucked my cock. I invited Dana to climb up on my face. Dana has an exhibitionist streak. She snatch the pillows from under my shoulders and straddled me. She leaned forward and reaching under Candy and began rubbing her nipples.

John was seated in the chair at the end of the bed. He had a clear view of Candy's ass and Dana's beautiful tits. Candy slowly moved up my torso straddling my hips. Dana loves my tongue and came when she thought Candy was going to spear herself on my cock. Dana climbed off me and positioned herself laying beside me. She reached behind Candy's ass, between my legs and put her thumb and index finger around my ball sack. As Dana gently pulled on my sack. my cock stood tall and ridged. She said to Canady, "Go ahead."

Candy raised up, looked back over her shoulder at John, as she slid all the down on my cock. It only took about a minute before she came the first time. Candy slid up and off and repositioned herself for a reverse cowgirl. She was up on the balls of her feet, she started to pinch her nipples with her hands and looked over at Dana. "Put it in me...please."

I could look down my abdomen as Dana rubbed my cock head on her pussy.

While playing with her own tits, Candy slid back down on me. She took her hands and placed them on my upper thighs for additional stability and began to ride me with abandon. Dana came up and started to kiss me. We both watched the same lusty, slutty view as Candy rode me.

Candy was looking directly at John as she pleasured herself and John pleasured himself. She looked at her husband and mumbled, "He's so hard. It feels sooo...good. Do you want to watch his cock pulse as he cums in me?"

Candy leaned back and placed her hands on my chest. She continued to ride me facing John but leaning back her crotch and my cock were in complete panoramic view for John. Dana moved back down and again wrapped her finger and thumb around my sack. She looked up at me said, "Give her what she wants!".

When Candy realized I was poised to cum any second she raised all the up so only the rim of my cock was between her pussy lips. When my balls drew up Dana let them go. My cock started to pulse and Candy watched her husband cum in his hand as I emptied into her.

When I was finished Dana came back up and kissed me again.

Candy raised up, my cock fell from her onto my stomach. Her husband watched intently as my cum leak from her and left a puddle on my stomach.

Dana eased off the bed, went in the bathroom and returned with two washcloths. She handed one to John and the other to Candy.

As Candy cleaned me up she looked up at Dana and asked, "Can he cum again?"

"I think he would like that if it's ok with John."

Candy replied "John's done but I'm not." While she stroked my cock she smiled at Dana and asked, "Is it ok with you?"

Dana climbed up on the bed. She picked up my cock and placed it in her mouth. "Mmm, she tastes good. You want to fuck her again?" When I began to harden she knew the answer. She looked at Candy and said, "Give him a taste of your fucked pussy."

Candy quickly complied. She straddled my face. Her wispy, snow white, pussy hair was still matted. She smelled and tasted great as she lowered herself on my mouth. Within seconds she had my cock in her mouth. Her mouth enthusiastically bobbed up and down on my hardening cock while grinding her pussy on my face.

When I was fully hard she rolled over on her back and this time she wanted to fuck for her needs, as though John wasn't there. She spread her legs, patted her pussy and said, "Cram it in me and fuck me like you mean it."

We both began to sweat from the vigorous fucking. After about 20 minutes of complying with Candy's demand, I began to smile and I even chuckled. Dana saw this as she patiently watched me thrash another woman. She said, "What's funny?"

All I could think about was Scotty, the engineer on the Starship Enterprise. "Aye, Captain we're at Warp Nine, I'm given her all I've got."

Before that Candy was flipping her head back and forth cumming every few minutes. Dana slapped me on the ass for making a joke and said, "Quit fucking around and dump your cum in her!"

Candy really knew how to fuck. She wanted my cum and knew what would bring it. She smiled as she slipped her finger in her mouth moistened it sufficiently. She reached around between her spread thighs. She slipped her finger in my ass and as soon as she touched my prostrate the reaction was instant. She grabbed both ass cheeks, pulled me as deep as she could and moaned loudly. I collapsed on her.

This time Dana went in the bathroom for two hand towels. Candy and I cleaned up. Candy blew Dana and I a kiss. She asked John to come give her a kiss, rolled over and pulled the sheet up. She needed a snap, (sex-nap).

Dana and I dressed, shook John's hand and headed for home.

On the way she said, "I'll bet you enjoyed that as much as I did when Jim fucked me with his horse hung cock." That wasn't much of a bet.

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
107 Followers