Trucker's Life

Story Info
Wife Helps Trucker enjoy the Road.
1.7k words
3.96
6.4k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trucker's Life

One-night John returned from a three-week truck run across the states. He needed a break and some time with his wife.

John pulled into the driveway and saw a strange car in the driveway, as he walked into the house he was greeted by Robin, who ran into his arms and kissed him passionately. As they walked into the kitchen, he was introduced to Bo who was doing some repairs from the recent storm. Bo chatted for a minute and pulled out an invoice and left it on the table, thanking them for the business Bo left and Robin and John were alone.

Robin was really happy to see John and after a bit of small talk, she stripped and dropped to her knees taking hold of John's pants and pulling him towards her. Robin undid his belt and zipper releasing his average penis and putting it in her mouth. Robin sucked and licked his tool to a great hard-on moving over to the table. Robin got on the table and spread her legs wide, John could not help himself and drove into her pussy. John was a little taken aback because she was very wet, and he just chalked it up to her missing him. John ate her pussy like it was a perfectly cooked steak until she had a soft orgasm, in the middle of the orgasm, John pushed his tool into her pussy and rode her hard and fast until they both came.

Robin moved off the table and took John in her mouth cleaning up his tool and bringing him to another hard on. Robin led John into the bedroom and pushed him down on the bed. Robin straddled his dick and rode him cowgirl style ensuring she was taking in every inch she could. Both Robin and John were ready to come again and slid off taking Johns tool into her mouth and drank every bit of his come down her throat. John was surprised because Robin had never done this before, but he was enjoying it too much to say anything.

Robin and John spent the next several days working on the house and having some great sex, John was set to leave the next days and Robin made sure that he was serviced very well before he left.

John went back out on the road and was going to be gone for several weeks. As he got in the truck John noticed that there was a new refrigerator in the truck along with SirusXm Radio and a simple note from Robin saying I love you be safe. The weather turned bad on the west coast, so John came home a day early.

As he pulled into the drive, he noticed Bo's car in the drive and he was working on the porch and as he got into the house it was a repeat from his last time home. Robin was extremely happy to see John but soon dispatch called John and sent him back out, so Robin again did her best to make sure he was happy. When John got into the truck, he noticed that the fridge was stocked and another note from Robin saying how much she loved him.

John made it home safe and was a day early, as he pulled into the driveway' he saw Bo's car but there was no sign on him around the house. John walked inside and there was music coming from one of the spare rooms. As John made his way to the room, he heard a familiar sound of Robin screaming in passion. John stopped at the door and saw Robin impaled on the largest dick he had ever seen.

John froze and could do nothing but watch as his wife bouncing up and down on this glistening black cock covered in her juices, her ample breasts following right along. Robin was lost in extasy and Bo drove home ever stroke. Robin slid off and got on all fours, Bo came in behind and drove his tool deep into her pussy pulling out fully with each stroke as Robin's tits bounced with his motion. As they finished, John went back out to the truck and acted like he had just pulled in. As John entered the house Bo was in the kitchen working on the dishwasher and Robin was sitting at the table in some sweats.

Bo exchanged small talk and left the invoice on the table before leaving. Robin as usual was up and met John, rapped her legs around him kissing him passionately, Robin pulled him to the bedroom and stripped off her cloths going to work on Johns cloths. Robin pulled out his dick and sucked him hard and then climbed on the bed. John saw Robins freshly fucked pussy and was drawn to it like a magnet. John licked and sucked her pussy to an orgasm only slightly confused about the taste of Robin's juices and the juices from her lover. John and Robin fucked like rabbits in every position he could think of.

John went back on the road and this time he was determined to confront Robin when he got home but again the truck was stocked and there was a note from Robin.

About a week later, John parked at a truck stop outside of town and got a ride to his house and walked over to the only room with a light on. John saw Robin who was naked and Bo laying on the bed. There was movement in the corner and John realized that there was a second person in the room. Robin mounted Bo and the second man drove his dick into Robin's mouth. Robin sucked and fucked both men and was very satisfied. Bo came in her mouth and pussy and the second man pulled her to the side of the bed and drove his thick tool deep into her pussy, it glistened with juices and he was a powerful fuck because he shook the bed with each stroke and Robin screamed in pleasure, pulling him tight between her legs. Bo and the man exchanged money and Bo gave Robin a good part of the money and the men left. John wanted to see if there was anything more going on, so he waited outside the house for several hours.

Bo returned three hours later with two men. They went to the spare room and all undressed both men were well hung and no matter what were larger than he was. Robin was placed on the bed and one of the men dove into her pussy and John watched as the man expert licking brought Robin to a powerful orgasm. Bo moved in and pulled Robin up placing his large tool in her pussy and bouncing her up and down, her breast bounced with every movement and John was amazed. The glistening cock was driving in and out of his wife and he was enjoying it. Bo finally laid down and Robin took the second man in her mouth sucking and licking his large tool until it was hard. Bo pulled Robin down and the man entered Robin's ass with a little resistance, but he was in and he and Bo were fucking Robin to several massive orgasms. Robin was released from their grip and took both tools in her mouth sucking them clean. The second man put Robin on the bed and drove his tool deep as John watched his wife driven into the bed by this shining piece of flesh. Bo received payment and the men left. Robin showered and counted her cash.

John was dying to go inside but he just sat there. Bo returned only this time with a woman. They moved to the bedroom and the woman stripped, she was soon joined by Bo and Robin who were undressing as they came in. Bo received a blow job from the woman and when he was hard, he placed Robin on all fours and drove his tool deep into her and drawing it out with every stroke and pushing it back in. The woman got on the bed and offered Robin her pussy which she took. John had never seen his wife with another woman and was getting hard just watching it. Bo drove Robin forward with each stroke and she slammed into the woman pussy every time.

Bo came and dumped his load into Robin who laid down and the woman took at her pussy like it was a cheeseburger, kissing, licking and sucking all the juices out she could. Bo was hard again and Robin mounted him without a minute of hesitation. The woman now emerged with a strap on dildo and was behind Robin, pushing it into her ass. Bo and the woman rode Robin in tandem until Bo came and the woman had a large smile from the pressure of the dildo striking her own pussy.

Bo and the woman got dressed and exchanged cash which Robin again received a good part of. John was not mad which he did not understand but got a ride back to his truck and came home with it. The arrival home was met with Robin jumping into his arms and they fucked all weekend.

John took every chance he had to eat Robin's pussy and remember the sight of the other woman doing the same. John was scared to say anything but with each trip he received something for his truck that made his job easier and the sex with Robin was fantastic each and every time. John continued to drive long haul and every several weeks he snuck home early to see if Robin was still providing a service to the local community. Robin had a great enterprise going with Bo and she was more and more talented with John during sex than ever before.

John never had the heart or balls to address Robin's pass time with her but on one trip he saw her provide a service to men of all sizes and she seemed to enjoy all of the attention but Bo was always the big dick that either started the show or ended it and Robin always had multiple orgasms with his massive tool. John was thinking he needed a camera and players to use for self-satisfaction while he was out for and extended time. John did just that and purchased a video camera set up and recorder so he could see it on the road so he could watch it while traveling.