He was Horse Hung Pt. 04

Story Info
My wife enjoys a huge cock once again.
1.1k words
4.32
17.4k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers

He was Horse Hung, part 4.

In the previous post I described our second adventure with Jim.

Dana had fallen asleep. After Jim departed I went in the den, turned on the TV and left Dana to enjoy her 'snap', (sex nap).

About an hour and a half later I heard the shower. Shortly after the shower shut off Dana appeared in the den wearing her short robe. She plopped down on the couch and kissed me very tenderly.

"Come on sweetie. Let's dress and go for a bite to eat. We need to get ready and go before they close," she suggested

We dressed and drove the 10 minutes to the Panera Bread shop in silence. Sitting across from me she smiled. "Are we ok?"

"We couldn't be better."

In part 1 I explained how Dana and I were not hardcore swingers. After Jim came to our house a couple of weeks passed with no follow-up contact. I thought we were content until Dana asked if I was ready for some wild play time. She threw out several options, a local off-premise club, an out of town on-premise club, a local couple we had been with before and of course Jim. We didn't really dive too deep in the options and it fell by the way side.

A few more days passed and I was washing the cars. When I stepped inside for a sandwich. Dana was on her phone. She muted her phone and told me that she had called Jim. She said, "I didn't think I would mind." I didn't at all and smiled.

When the doorbell rang I went to answer it. Dana was dressed in a one piece catch-me-fuck-me lingerie.

Jim came in and kissed Dana on the cheek. He said he had gotten sweaty driving down and asked if he could shower. Dana was drinking wine and she took a beer to Jim in the bathroom.

In the den we put on a porn film. Dana and I were seated on the couch when Jim came in after his shower. He was wearing only his boxer shorts. Dana sat between us on the couch.

The porn film showed a woman enjoying two big cocks. Dana slid a little forward on the couch and Jim and I caressed her back and tits as we all watched the fuck film. When I looked over at Jim. The head of his horse cock was sticking out of the leg of his boxers.

Dana was rubbing his precum on the head making it glossy. When she knew I was watching she shoved the leg of his boxer shorts toward the waist band exposing more of his cock. I had taken my clothes off and sat back down when Jim stood up.

Dana, still seated on the couch pulled his boxers down and started to stroke and suck his cock. One of her hands stroked his cock while the other rubbed his balls.

She looked up at him. "Do you have 2 loads of cum for me?"

Dana stood up and announced, "We are headed for the bedroom."

Just at that moment my phone rang. It was a business call I could not turf. It had to be answered. I told them to go ahead, I would be right there. The call was more than I bargained for and took too long.

When I pushed the bedroom door open. Dana was on her back. Jim was straight armed hovering above her. Her legs were pulled back, her ankles on his hips and Jim was long stroking her. Her pussy was so wet their mating was making a sloshing and slapping sound. Dana looked over at me and smiled. I closed the door and went back out front.

It was getting late in the afternoon and I was hungry. We hadn't eaten so I ordered pizza. I had my pants on when the pizza was delivered. Dana and Jim had been in the bedroom over an hour when they heard the pizza being delivered. Dana came out completely naked. Earlier her hair had been pinned up on top her head. It was now hanging down in strands. Her hair had the I've just been fucked look.

She kissed me and said, "Fucking makes me hungry."

Dana and Jim stood at the kitchen counter with the pizza box open. The three of us were devouring the pepperoni pie.

Dana had a slice of pizza in one hand and with the other she opened my pants and pulled my cock into the open. After gently stroking it until hard, she let it go.

She reached for my hand and as she slightly spread her legs, she placed it between her thighs. Jim's cum was dripping out of her and running down her legs.

She looked me in the eye, "You like the way that feels don't you?"

"Tell me...tell me you like it!"

Dana pulled my hand to her mouth and licked the cum off my fingers.

"You like it when I'm a slut, don't you?"

Placing her pizza crust on the box she said, "Come on fellows, fuck me again."

When we went back in the bedroom it smelled like fucking. Dana laid down on the bed and invited me between her thighs. She reached down and steered me into her pussy.

She whispered, "Don't cum. I want you to feel me and cum in me after Jim fucks me...and cums in me again."

As Dana laid on her back Jim and I took turns fucking her. We would each make her cum a couple of times then climb off allowing the other a turn.

At one point she said, "I'm so fucked."

She started to rub Jim's chest and pinch his nipples. She was ready for our cum.

"Jim, you're getting harder! I feel the rim. Pull out to the edge. Cum in me!"

Jim came so much that when he pulled out the cum poured onto the bed. Dana motioned me to her by pointing her middle finger at me and curling it several times.

When I climbed between Dana's legs. My cock was throbbing. I looked between us and watched my cock slide into her fucked pussy. Before I was balls deep my cock erupted.

Dana said, "Oh wow! I felt that! You really did need to cum didn't you?"

We didn't see Jim after that. He took a lucrative position on the coast. At one point he sent Dana a text stating he was going to change phone numbers. He explained that he was going to marry and didn't want his bride to discover his past. The next time we checked the swinger site, Jim's profile was gone.

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
105 Followers