He was Older, and Married

Story Info
Mature lover. He was married.
1.5k words
3.96
9.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbk0014
jbk0014
10 Followers

I was in the store, seriously, you'd think this a load of bs, but tbh, I have met a number of mature women while shopping, and one at a gas station (yep - that surprised me too).

I always thought it were an urban myth about the market place being a place to meet older married women. I much prefer women. The older the better.

However, I am also bi. Bi-ish. I love the look of a penis and have sucked them. I love them tbh.

Anyway, it's no myth. But it wont work all the time.

But one experience I had wasnt with a married woman, but a married man.

I saw this older man in his what I thought was his late 50's. He was looking at the meat section, steaks, chops etc.

I noticed him reach into the section with the sausages in the packs and he literally started rubbing the sausage in the package.

He took the pack and placed it into the cart close to the handle. I kind of followed him for a little bit to see what he was doing.

Yeah, I know, but it wasnt like I was following him home. We were in the store.

I noticed every time he went around a corner into a new isle, he would reach into the cart and slowly stroke the sausage through the pack.

I realized what he was doing. And I immediately got aroused.

So, what I did was something I never thought I would do.

I went to the veggie section and got two cucumbers (one about the size of the sausage in his packet (around 6") and one slightly larger (about 8"), and some green bananas.

I then went to look for him. I couldnt find him and thought he left the store so I was bummed.

I decided to push my cart back to the front of the store and leave, but passed the meat section again and he was there.

I saw him place the pack back into the fridge section and pick up another package of sausages.

He was stroking the new ones too.

So I got all excited and then pulled my cart next to his and without looking at him, I began to hold the shorter cucumber in my hand and moved my fingers and thumb along cucumber.

As I stroked it, I opened my mouth as to let out a small excited breath.

I looked at the pack of sausages in his cart and pressed my lips together.

When I did that, I looked at him and when our eyes connected, I could see him swallow.

I smiled and looked at the sausages in his cart and said to him, they are a really nice size.

He looked at my cart and that I was also stroking the cucumber, and he said to me, "yes."

Then I looked at his pants and could see his penis trying to get up. He had a tiny little bulge nothing too obvious.

I began to feel really nervous. Almost as if I were about to be exposed. I was picking up the courage to say something either amazing in my mind, but would be taken as either a weirdo, or...it was intended to be obviously sexual and sensual at the same time while making myself available to him. I wanted to let him know I was attracted to him, and I wanted to be that sausage. I wanted him to caress me like that.

I said, "I think sausage and cucumber go well together for lunch."

I felt stupid. It wasnt what I wanted to say at all.

It got worse.

He said, "what?"

I felt really really exposed and for a second, I just wanted to run away.

Then, he said, "yes they do."

I felt like throwing up. I had no idea what was happening.

All I knew was I wanted to be with this guy.

I decided to just go for it and said, "I have never done this before, but I want to have my cucumber with you for lunch."

He said ok.

Long story short, I followed him to his place. His wife was at work (he worked as a school teacher and was off for the school holidays). At his place, oh wow.

So, when we got in to his house, I was so nervous. He told me he was nervous and had never done this before. It was still at the point that the whole thing could have been mistaken for actual lunch.

Except he had a small erection in his pants.

So, I said to him, "I havent done this either, not like this, and not with such an older more mature man." then I stepped forward towards him and cupped my hand to his bulge in his pants, and kissed him on the mouth.

As soon as I kissed him on the mouth, he put his arms around me and held me tightly. We were full on kissing and my hand was pressed tightly to his pants and I felt his penis actually start to grow.

I began to slowly rub my hand against his pants helping his penis grow more.

As soon as I felt it get to be about as large as it was going to get, I took moth my hands and placed them on his cheeks and kissed him so passionately I began to get wet.

I was so hard and my penis in my pants was against his in his pants.

I decided I was going to lower myself down and go down on him right there.

So I slid down to my knees, and with my face in his crotch, I undid his belt, pants button and zipper, lowering his pants to the floor. I then slowly lowered his shorts, and oh my god, his penis was beautiful!

It stood erect as if he were 20. But he was 57. I was amazed. I lent forward on my knees and took his penis gently by the shaft at the base of his crotch, and pulled it toward my mouth. The head of his penis was about 4 or 5 inches protruding. A very respectable size.

I slid my mouth over his head and oh my, he was precumming in my mouth.

It was so amazing.

I began to suck and stroke his amazing penis and I could feel him wet more in my mouth. He was moaning too. I was so horny for him.

Within two minutes, I was full on giving him a blow job. He had his hands on my head almost forcing me to remain there. I thought I was being his bitch and I was really liking that.

His penis began to swell and he was thrusting his hips back and forward. He was well and truly making use of my mouth.

Right then within three minutes, of going down to my knees, I felt a squirt in my mouth, and then he moaned and he let go in my mouth with his cum.

I didnt expect it to happen so fast.

I didnt swallow it. I let it run out of my mouth and down my chin. I sucked and rubbed his penis all over my face spreading his cum all over me.

It wasnt a lot and it started out thick, but got thin and runny.

Still, I was so horny.

I stood up ad hugged him, then I kissed him on the mouth. (He kissed me back).

I said to him I wanted him to take me just as if I were his wife.

His penis was semi hard but getting soft, and as soon as I said that, I held his penis and said to him, now, right now, I want you to lay me down and cum inside me.

His penis got hard pretty quick.

He and I went to their bedroom. He lay me down on his bed, and I pulled my legs up and bent my kneed while I was on my back, showing my all.

He knelt in the position to take me.

And then he began to rub the head of his now hard penis against my bum.

My bum was now all wet from his precum and I was so hard.

I lay there looking at his eyes as he man handled me into position. He was focusing on lining up his penis and making sure that when it was ready, it would go in without issue.

When I was suitably wetted by his precum and oh my god, he began to press his penis into me. The head of his penis pressed so hard by gently at the same time.

I said to him to look at me. When he looked at me, our eyes met.

And right then, the head of his penis made it in past my first gate and then I opened my mouth, and told him, "take me."

Immediately he forced his penis into me. And within a few seconds he was thrusting in and out of me.

I placed my hands on his face like i did in the entry to his home, and I told him to "make me his second wife."

He thrust in and out of me for probably a half hour. He came in me twice.

He made me his.

jbk0014
jbk0014
10 Followers