All Comments on 'He Wasn’t a Cuckold - Rescued'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Flimsy, superficial and lacking any depth of story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Liked the other version better although both could have used a little refinement to make the story a better read

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 2 years ago

assholes should always get their due

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
so over the top that it is rendered utterly nonsensical

blah blah blah 3 pages of words in toto become over the top nonsense with little to

redeem it.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

This was posted in the fetish category, but I struggled to find anything linked to a fetish... Unless being a egotistical gobshite counts as a fetish.

I confess I gave up just before the end, my head was spinning with all the bragging and blustering, but I imagine it finished with him finding the cure for cancer and bringing World peace, after all there seems nothing he can't do.

This had the ingredients for a half decent story but it was ruined by the over the top main character. I don't condone violence but I was praying for something particularly painful and nasty to happen to to him.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

You did well. The main reason I liked the story was that he never gave up. And the use of drugs on her by her abusers has paved the way for reconciliation.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

"Gillian did admit she knew the parties were normally an orgy" End of story.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no reconciliation. Ever. There's just idiots, wanting desperately to believe you can put the cork back in the bottle and never have it pop out again. You can't.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

The story needed some editing, the writing was confusing at times who he was referring to, was it Ralstons or another company? Also at the start of the story we don't even know what his relationship is to Gillian ( says he met her 28 months ago), but doesn't say they got married . It really needs cleaning up all through it.

The ending is a problem, so he is just going to leave Raulstons where it is, let them drug women and blackmail ppl ? That is totally blown off, including what they did to Gillian and makes no sense. It is great they reconcile but so many threads were left open that in the end it was a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You should rename this story to He is a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story, but felt the other version was better. It seemed to make more sense, as it didn't leave as many unanswered questions that this version did. Once you changed the scene in her office, it started the roller coaster of events that left holes open. Like what about the other women and their husbands? what about Julien? Did he just get off without any repercussions? And those were just some of the questions I have. I'm sure there were others that I missed.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 2 years ago

So your fantasy role-play is based on a man who is fucking a friend’s wife? Quite the moral compass you’ve got there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are all women in your stories BrainDead? Or are these the only women u know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It only took me a few minutes to realize that my first wife who was caught cheating on me wasn't worth the effort to keep around. We had no kids,thank God,and the house was a gift from my grandparents before we ever met so it was protected. I was listed as an employee not the owner of the consulting firm that i had started,so there was no financial pressure on me to reconcile. 5 months after i filed,i was once again a free man. Remarried 4 years later,and we are both still happily together in our mid 60's.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 2 years ago

How do Bernie and Ted NOT know about the "covert extreme clean-up" portion of Roberts' business??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The previous version was better where they all got burned!! Gillian became a corporate whore and deserved what she got

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually prefer this version. It is more rational. Though this author seems to have a fixation with drugging married women. And yeah it makes no sense that Bernie and Ted would not know what Roberts really does and thus how dangerous the MC could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is it with all the drugging and hypnotic re-programming? And he just happens to be close enough to stop her first rape? Storming in like a white knight?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She knew what would happen and drugs are just a handy excuse. If not the drugs then money or the aphrodisiac of closeness to power would have done it. BTB.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Just as good as the other version.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the 1st version a lot better. He's portrayed as a stronger man, as his job indicates. They played with him & he fucked them all. Amazing that Francis, etc., didn't know about his job or rep, but the employees under him did.

--- This version, too laid back. Then there's the drugs that arrive where there's no evidence previously. Always a good excuse. He warned her about the job & organization, tried to reason with her, but she refused to listen. How/ why he didn't divorce her is astounding. Especially near the end where he sees her, another woman & man in her office, he should've gone in, took her rings off, told her she can now do what she wants, & have her served.

--- The last part, to me, was bullshit on the part of the author. Title doesn't exactly fit the story, unlike the previous part. 3 stars Bob

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Sorry but I have to agree with the below Anons comment. Your original submission was better!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where were the drugs in the other story? Nope....burn the bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.