He Wasn’t a Cuckold - Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "I'll give them the evidence of your prostitution ring. See you in jail!" I turned to the guy who was just getting up, "Your firm and your wife will have the recordings later today arsehole."

Dewar about shat himself.

The Security guy looked at me, "You're not an accountant at Smith's."

I smiled, "No, I work at Robert's." He paled.

Dewar looked at him.

As I walked past Francis, I gave another kick to his balls, if they were still intact. I grabbed Gillian and made sure the charger unit was in her bag.

As I walked past Dewar, I said, "I'll see you later!" He did shit himself!

I was putting Gillian in my car when the Police arrived. I continued off and took her to a doctor my company used. When I told him how she behaved, he thought there could have been a mild dose of several drugs which allowed programming over time. He took blood samples and some other fluids for testing. It was confirmed ten days later.

After taking Gillian home and getting a friend to sit with her, I headed to my work. Word had already spread there.

My immediate boss Alan stopped me as I was heading to the boardroom floor.

He was surprised and angry, "Mike, what the fuck has been happening? You've never lost your cool before. What's wrong?"

I gave him the story about Bernie and Ted asking Francis to hire Gillian so they could fuck her. I was sure they used drugs to try to reprogramme her. I stopped them going ahead today.

"Alan, I'm going to ensure Bernie and Ted never fuck anyone here ever again. Don't try and stop me."

Alan did, "Mike, If you say they did that, I believe you. We'll go up together. They'll be fired as we can't condone his behaviour. The other board members will come down like a ton of bricks on you but I'll back you.

"You'll get them both later.

"This firm will lose its reputation if word of this gets out. Our own board operating to screw our staff."

We went up together. It went much like Alan suggested. Both Bernie and Ted were fired immediately. Roberts has strict moral and integrity policies due to the confidential nature of our work. Bernie couldn't believe I wasn't an accountant. My eyes told them I wasn't finished with them.

When they left, the fire was directed squarely at me. I stood my ground. They didn't like the corner they were in. If they fired me, I could take them to an industrial tribunal and what we did would come out. If I left, they had no control over me.

I was saved by another colleague Susan, coming in to report on an assignment negatively. She couldn't find how a firm was able to get information on this company and outbid them every time.

I interrupted which got me shouted at. "Okay, but I know how."

Alan quietened them down, "Let's hear Mike. Hopefully, we'll have some good news today."

I spoke clearly, never wavering in tone or eye contact. "I have three weeks of recordings of Ralston's sex parties and client reward scheme. Francis received multiple payments from companies, including the one you mentioned. I'd need to look at my notes but I'm sure, the client also uses Ralston's. Their employee is part of the reward scheme. Francis records them and tells everyone to do as they are told. I'll need to check his home computer further but I think we'll find the client's employee has been blackmailed by Francis who charges their competitor for the information. Hence they lose out."

One of the board spoke, "We have a few such enquiries. If Mike has the information, it will help us a great deal. We can say it was during the enquiries we learned of their betrayal. It would be a win-win for all of us."

There was some heated discussion but finally, they agreed. Alan, Susan and I went to my office. I downloaded everything apart from today's events to our computers. Alan and Susan began looking through my notes with names, companies etc as I returned home to uplift all the physical evidence and to check on Gillian.

She was resting. The drugs my doctor had given her to relax and to detox her body from the ones suspected to be used by Francis were working.

By the end of Tuesday, we had eight cases cleared. All the evidence pertaining was with the clients.

I wasn't visited by the Police. Ralston's security chief contacted me and asked for a meeting. He'd persuaded Dewar and Francis that I would have the information to nail them to long prison sentences if they tried to charge me. They wanted the security to deal with me but he told me that won't happen.

He said sadly, "I took the job thinking it was just a fill in until I fully retired. I never looked to closely but I saw Dewar shit himself when you mentioned prostitution. I dug deep. I discovered they used two drugs to control the women before, in my opinion, raping and making them prostitutes. I've given this information to the women." He handed me a letter.

"It details the drugs, who bought and supplied them. If any of the women go to the Police I'll confirm everything. I still don't understand why. The firm was making good money."

I smiled, "It wasn't for the firm. It was for Francis and some of the senior managers. They were blackmailing their customers on behalf of competitors. You'll need a new job."

Susan picked up many more such files on Francis's home computer. The companies we had dealings with, if affected, we made them aware.

I did meet with a number of Ralston's staff and those at the parties. They didn't enjoy the experience, especially the two from Roberts.

As the doctor suggested Gillian suffered from withdrawal symptoms for a few weeks. She was very down and ashamed of herself. I had to stop her apologising every time she saw me. It did affect her confidence badly.

He suggested she see a counsellor which we did. It took a few months of intensive therapy to recover the true Gillian. The joint sessions were harrowing. Gillian admitted she soon learned what I had said was correct. She felt because she had been headhunted, it was her professional skills which vindicated her so she wouldn't be targeted to become involved.

She was shocked to learn the truth of her recruitment. Gillian did admit she knew the parties were normally an orgy. She'd agreed to go as she knew I wouldn't allow it and thought Francis would back off. It backfired. His dismissal by me, pissing himself had made him more determined than ever. She knew she should have left then but her pride prevented her, she thought she could deal with him. She fought him knocking me down for weeks but she didn't know why she had stopped fighting, just that she did.

She knew things were going wrong and when I spoke with her, she kept asking herself, "does he read my mind." Many times, she had gone to work to resign but left no further forward. Her biggest fear was not being discovered but that she would end up in a mental hospital. She was quiet at night as her inner voice was fighting with her consciousness. She was at war within herself. She loathed herself for what she was doing but felt she no longer had any control. This was alien to her, she was always in control.

She hadn't known about the drugs and how they were working on her. No one had until I exposed everything.

She was angry at how our life together had become so poor, our lovemaking so bad. She knew she was responsible.

I had to admit to snooping on her. How I wanted to stop her but believed she had to be the one as she had gone there despite my telling her what the place was like. It was only something which my subconscious picked up on that morning that led me to be there. I still can't explain that fully. We talked about it a lot. The counsellor was very keen to expose why I did it. She took all my body armour off until I had to admit, I did it because I love Gillian.

She surprised me at the end by saying she was glad my love for her was so strong, I'd do anything to protect her.

She did profess her love for me. Her internal problems were because she knew if she did fuck Francis and others, she'd lose me and she loved me with her very being. Superficially, Francis may have been winning but the guerrilla war inside her was never going to stop.

She later proved it. She had a number of sessions, without my knowledge, with a different counsellor. When Gillian was ready, mentally, our sex life went fairly quickly, not smoothly, from dismal to supercharged. At first our lovemaking was timid, we were so aware of trying not to do or say something to break the moment. As we did become more intimate, we relaxed and became more like normal. Gillian wasn't settling for that however.

The second counsellor had taught her how to improve her techniques and gave her more confidence to try new things. I've been to a few sessions recently to open my mind to new experiences and to communicate better. I've been learning stuff to enhance my performance and skills to try and give her as much satisfaction as she is giving me. I'm always keen to improve.

Tonight, I'm Sir Lancelot (emphasis on a lot) and she's Lady Guinevere. I hope to emulate Lancelot and survive!

12