He will Obey - Guide and Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very important

We do have what is called brake time, and this is very important. this is where we step away from a slave and dom relationship and we are lovers and he can be my husband. Rhis is crucial for myself and him. It is a set time. It can be for 2 hours or 24 hours, whatever it is we set a timer and after this, I administer spanking or a punishment to keep myself and him in the mindset of our relationship.

Some men may suffer from

Sexual Masochism Disorder.

Sexual masochism disorder is a paraphilic disorder, which involves recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies,urges, or behaviors that are distressing or disabling and have the potential to cause harm to oneself or others. This disorder is more common than you may think.

Sexual masochism refers to engaging in, or frequently fantasizing about, being beaten, bound, humiliated, or otherwise made to suffer, resulting in sexual satisfaction. If people with this sexual preference report psychological or social problems as a result, they may be diagnosed with sexual masochism disorder. The types of distress that people with this disorder may experience include severe anxiety guilt, shame,and obsessive thoughts about engaging in sexual masochism.

In contrast, if a person with sexually masochistic desires declares no distress, anxiety, ob­:sessions, guilt, or shame, about these paraphilic impulses, and are not hampered by them in the course of daily life, they could be determined to have masochistic sexual interest but should not be diagnosed with sexual masochism disorder.

One specific type of sexual masochism is called asphyxiophilia, in which a person receives sexual satisfaction by having their breathing restricted. While some people engage in this practice with partners, others prefer to restrict their breathing while they are alone, and accidental death may happen as a result.

Sexually masochistic behavior is usually evident by early adulthood, and sometimes begins with masochistic or sadistic play during childhood.

What is domination about?

Domination is about mental and emotional releases. As you will see below The role play, the pain, and even the verbal domination can have an almost soothing and calming affect on a man who wants to be dominated.

Most men are not just going to give up his power and control and be vulnerable with just anyone. But with with right woman, a woman he sees as his equal, he can be okay with letting her dominate him. Strong, confident men love strong, confident women.You and you partner make the rules.

Your sex drive

Having a high sex drive is very common for women which often leads to frustration especially if their partner is the opposite. Men feel stressed out, dejected with a smashed ego when they feel that they are not able to satisfy their partner.

It is very rare that the couple has their sexual libido in sync because in most cases women have a higher drive. But the key here is not to take it personally and feel rejected. Instead, take it in your stride and do what you think may work best for her. Do not underestimate yourself.

Enjoy your sexual cravings never allow another to dictate what is right for you.

Now, let me be perhaps the first (although I really hope not) to tell you that you have been lied to: as a member of a patriarchal society that condemns female promiscuity for unfounded and often arbitrary reasons, you've been conditioned to think that a woman participating in frequent consensual sex is a shameful thing. This is not only false, it's cruel, dangerous, illogical, and haughty. And it's time we explore why it's a thing.

Our biggest problem with sex is our insistence on moralizing it; we have to see it as either right or wrong instead of something that just is. But here's the thing: moralization is only valid within a frame of consequences. For example, we moralize murder for consequential reasons: it takes a human's life, devastates their loved ones, removes them from a world that may have benefited from their existence, etc.

It's easy and reasonable for us to rationalize murder as bad when we consider those consequences.

But the act of consensual sex itself, considered separately from any potential outcomes, should not be thought of in the same way, regardless of how frequently one has it. And before you go spitting all kinds of rebuffs against that, let's just stop and address some of them:

"First of all, a woman's virginity is special and should be preserved." Let's not do this. As a concept, virginity is as imaginary as being a slut. Go look at a woman's pelvic ultrasound. There is nothing lost after having sex for the first time, no ball of purity in a woman's fallopian tubes that a penis is able to suck out. Virginity is as much a tool used to control women's sexuality as is the word slut.

"A woman who has a lot of sex doesn't respect herself." Hush. A woman who wants and gets lots of sex is not only likely a woman who respects herself, but also a woman who treats herself right. That said, unless you're in her head, you really don't get to decide either way.

"Well, a woman who has a lot of sex clearly doesn't value herself beyond what her body has to offer." Go ask said woman yourself. I think you'll find that she values a multitude of things about herself besides just her body. And even if a woman considers her body to be her best quality, why does that warrant your condemnation? Everyone knows their strengths and weaknesses; if a woman considers physicality her greatest strength, so be it.

"A man having lots of sex is like a key that opens many locks, but a woman having lots of sex is like a lock that can be opened by many keys." HO BOY. This is, without a doubt, the stupidest, most infuriating, most inaccurate analogy to ever fuel a legitimate social debate. Let's set the record straight: locks are designed with the single function of keeping something under wraps. Keys are designed with the sole purpose of opening them. Humans, on the other hand, are multifaceted and multifunctional. Defining men and women in terms of keys and locks fuels the mentality that men are designed only to be after something that women are designed only to protect, and that when a woman decides to have sex, especially lots of sex, she is failing to do that "job." That's just utterly ludicrous.

Now I will explain my kinks and why.

Chastity

If you are going to live the life as a Mistress and a slave, your slave needs to be caged, if you are not going to do this stop reading you are wasting your time. You must control his genitals. You must always supervise when it's off. Explain to him that his clit belongs to you now not him.

Men will act like children watching porn once it's off, especially in the shower. Take showers together let him wash you never trust him. I understand this sounds crazy but it is a disaster if you fail to be strict on this. Explain that YOU want this and it is the way its going to be. Any complaining will result in the most severe extreme punishment. Do not tolerate this and it's a great way to enforce your policies with a cane.

I know lots of women who learned the hard way and all it did was cause problems in their relationships because they felt cheated for everything they did just to have to start all over. The amount off time a man spends in a belt is important. The first 3 weeks is the most difficult especially at night.( erection) make sure the belt is fitted. This will subside. From this day on never let him sleep without it. He will have to go through the adjustment process again if you let him out longer than a few hours. I allow my slave to sleep without a cage twice a month this started on the second month and never 2 days in a row and normally 2 weeks apt but I keep him restrained during this time and I goes right back on once I untie him in the morning. This is to play it safe and allow blood flow during this time of rest. Find a quality lock to replace the lock that came with the chastity device.

There are a number of myths and a large amount of incorrect information regarding the effects of long-term or permanent male chastity. Wearing a cock cage long term is safe and healthy as long as you keep both the cage and yourself clean and remove it in the case of medical emergencies.

Here, we'll address the most common of those myths and why they are simply not true.

Myth: Wearing a cock cage long-term will cause erectile dysfunction, difficulty peeing, or other problems with penis function

Truth: There are no recorded results of any of these effects occurring. Professional urologists consulted on the matter did not find any negative effects of long-term chastity. Many men have been happily caged for years and are still able to maintain erections, achieve orgasm, and urinate normally.

Myth: Wearing a cock cage overnight can cause extreme pain because the penis involuntarily becomes erect multiple times per night

Truth: A properly fitted cock cage should not cause this problem. However, individuals who normally sleep on their stomachs have reported some minor chafing due to the device. If you wish to sleep with the device on, it is recommended to sleep on your side or back.

Some caged men do recommend staying uncaged overnight a few times per month, as nocturnal erections promote regular blood flow to the penis. Nocturnal erections can be thought of as the body stretching or exercising the penis as it does any other muscle.

Anal plugs and all day use.

Finding the right shaped butt plug.

You want him to be able to him to wear it out and about and/or for some period of time and so the shape and size of the plug you pick is really important. You want him to know it is there; You want him feeling of fullness and tightness but not the constant feeling that he is struggling to keep it in and that it might drop out of him unless that is what you seek. That might be a turn on to some people but mostly that will make wearing a plug for any length of time a real challenge. My advice is when you buy a butt plug it is vital that you pick a toy with a flared base of some kind as that will ensure that he does not risk losing it inside his pussy.

A T base will sit comfortably between his butt cheeks making it easier for him to sit down comfortably while wearing it. The size of the head will depend on you but I would recommend starting him with something not to big and gradually work up to something larger but that does depend on how experienced and confident with anal play you are and how much will fit into his pussy.

Material and weight

When it comes to butt plugs, in fact when it comes to any insertable sex toys you absolutely want to make sure it is made from a body safe non-porous material such a glass, metal or silicone. Clearly different materials will also have an effect on the weight of the plug with glass and metal probably being heavier than silicone. Again if you are a beginner you are probably going to want to start with something fairly lightweight so that you can get used to wearing your plug for a longer period of time before trying something a little heavier. As a general rule the heavier the plug the shorter amount of time you are going to able to sustain wearing it

Lube it up

Basically use lots of lube. You absolutely do not want the plug in your sissy to dry out while he is wearing it as that will cause it to become increasingly uncomfortable and will make removal uncomfortable too. However as much lube you think you need you probably need more. Get plenty on the head and stem of the plug and also smear plenty around your sissies pussy and if possible use a finger to make sure there is some inside him too. You can get some lubes with a little applicator for insertion which is something you might also want to try. Once you have the plug happily and comfortable in place inside of him then you may well want to get a bit of tissue and wipe away the excess so that he doesn't spend the whole time feeling too wet and sticky.

Build up the length of time he wears it

Don't expect to pop it in and send him off to work wearing it on his first day. You absolutely need to train your slaves body to get used to the feeling. The first time he is wearing it aim for about 30 minutes. It should feel good, comfortable, sexy, if it doesn't then take it out and try again another time. Gradually build up the amount of time your sissy can wear it for, but even once you have gotten him used it to don't be surprised if sometimes his body just does not want to play which leads me onto the next important point....

Listen to your slaves body

Your slaves body is very good at letting you know if something is wrong if that happens always listen to it and stop. I find that if he is wearing a butt plug for too long then he may start to get a slight ache in his lower back. Also be aware of subtle signs that his body has had enough, such as headache and slight cramping. I have found on occasion that it can be absolutely fine one moment and then his body flicks the 'too much' switch and starts sending him unhappy signs. However knowing your slaves body's limits and judging things just right but even then there will be times when your slaves body will tell you 'not today' listen to that and try again another day. That is when I insert a smaller one in him.

Going to the toilet

So this is a question that seems to come up a lot. Clearly if he needs a poo then I think it is pretty obvious that your slave is going to have to take the plug out. In fact on that note, he should only attempt to wear a plug after he has have to the toilet and emptied his bowels otherwise you are far more likely to find him getting cramps and tummy ache as his body tries to tell you that something is not right.

When it comes to having a pee, there is no need to remove the plug unless you have to that is. The plug clearly fills up space in that area and it is possible that it might make actually having a pee a little tricky. If that is the case then clearly he will need to remove it but I don't tend to have a problem with my sissies.

It is meant to make your slave feel used and owned.

Wearing a plug, whether it be around the house or out and about in the big wide world it is meant to be fun and sexy. It should be a turn on for your slave and his body should respond with lovely horny sexy feelings. It should be comfortable, never painful, but not so comfortable that he doesn't know it is there. Every time your slave moves it should be a remind him that it is there and that you have a deliciously wicked secret party taking place in your slaves pants and that he is doing this out off obedience. Combined with a chastity belt he is always feeling aroused, sexy, owned, and obedient.

Milking your slave

Some women are concerned about the health of their submissive male when he is denied ejaculation of longer periods of time and many of these women submit their submissive male to a process called "milking" rather than allow him a true orgasm.

In males, the prostate gland is responsible for producing much of a male's semen and mixing it with its own fluid to assist in ejaculations. It has also been called the "Male G-spot" because when stimulated it can sexually excite males, especially submissive males. It can be found by inserting a lubricated finger into the submissive male's rectum and when stimulated it can cause a submissive male to ejaculate incredibly slowly so that the semen that has built-up in his system all "leaks" out of his penis, but does so without giving the male any sense of pleasure or in any way diminishing his sexual drive and desire.

Since this method of allowing the male to ejaculate but without the pleasure and release of a true orgasm empties the male of semen it insures he remains healthy but does not diminish the positive results dominant women find in denying their submissive males any sexual release for weeks and sometimes months at a time.

Some dominant women add to their male's humiliation by saving his semen which can be collected in a small saucer placed under the male's penis while he is being milked and then forcing the male to lick up "his mess."

It is best to have your slave on all fours with his back arched facing a mirror so you can observe his reaction as you milk him. This will increase the joys for both. I enjoy the humiliation that he receives from it as I question him on what he wants. I place a small saucer dish below him and milk him till I'm satisfied not him. Then he is to clean his bowl as always. The best thing about milking your slave is that he literally cannot get enough it brings out the true sissy slut in him. They crave more and more you can toy with him later about it.

Sissy training

Let me start by saying I am not into turning my husband into a sissy that I don't have sex with. I love him and everything that he is. Yes I do like to have sex with my husband. 73% of sissies do not have sex with their Mistress. I have had sissies in the past and I do currently have sissies that my husband and I enjoy on a regular basis, but I consider him an in-between. You may want a full sissy and it is all up to you. But we are talking about training a husband.

Having a man dress as a sissy is for humiliation purposes. He will never likely be able to pass as a female that is just ludicrous. If he can pass you can take it to the next level. Out of all of my sissies I have had only three where able to pass.

Men want to be sluts, I have never met one who doesn't want to be. So I bring them in to the slut world. It's so much fun. I may do a lot of things that appear to be sissy training but I do not desire having a sissy husband that can't fuck me. I differ from many others. I have heard women say that they never could go as far as I do. Ironically later they have all changed their minds or had so much trouble with their submissive that the broke it off. I am not saying this or isn't for you but it works for us.

I want my husband to obey me have sex with me share me and worship me. So why do I dress him as a sissy? It's very simple it fills his need for humiliation and escape from the stress at the office. What I get out of it is a man who takes care of himself a man who is in touch with me and the sex is fabulous a best friend and an immaculate house. And a very appreciative husband who worships me.

A man submits as a slave he is asking for removal from his stress, by dressing him up and becoming a sissy he is focused on you and himself not the reason he is seeking submission.

Also the other reason I enjoy this is simple, he know now's what it feels like to belong to someone truly. At first I hated the thought of turning my husband into a sissy until this was explained to me by a very close friend. Think about it, is was said they feel like they belong to someone truly. That's what being a slave is all about.

My husband is very masculine out side of the house for the most part. You would never know his status as a sissy at work.

My husband has a sissy name and a sissy personality which are very different from his personality at work. But when he gets home his attitude changes it's like a whole new person and I enjoy both personalities when I allow it. I call him a dictator at the office. He just laughs.

Training a sissy

One of the best ways to dominate men is to feminize a man, is to make him wear "girl clothes". You probably find it silly and embarrassing. Let's look at this...

He is the one training to be a sissy, so how is that embarrassing to you?

It's humiliating to him and that is what we are after.

Putting your slave in panties is a great way to begin the process of his transformation.

Start off easy with panties. I'm thinking a soft color like pink, white, lavender or yellow. You're initial timing is crucial! Start with a Friday/Saturday night at home, watching movies, etc.. Then as things move to the bedroom, give him a night to remember, while he is pantied. Then don't say anything for a few days. Let his psyche absorb it. Next weekend, repeat; etc.. Keep This up for several weeks/months. What you are doing is IMPRINTING his psyche. He will associate the panties, to the great nights with you.