He will Obey - Guide and Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This might sound bizarre but he suggested it and I like it now. If he misbehaves it's cold food on the floor or his bowel depends on the severity of the infection.

Shower time

We shower together for many reasons including cleaning his chastity cage and he cleans me as well as washing my hair and body. This is our intimate time once I am done I watch him and administer his enemas. This allows him to get back into his role I know it's humiliating to him and that's one of the reasons I do it. The other reason is that his boy pussy needs to be clean. We never know when I might grab my strap on.

Corporal Punishment:

Practice

Can take various forms. It can be as mild as a few brief whacks across the bare buttocks of a partner, or can be more intensive, where a great deal of pain is inflicted.

It can include the use of various implements, like whips, paddles, hair brushes, and other firm objects. It can also cause damage if applied to more sensitive parts of the body. Usually such measures are applied to the more fleshy body parts, such as the buttocks.

The most used are the open ended palm of a hand, or a paddle.

Some BDSM role playing involved the 'bottom' deliberately creating a situation for the 'top' that various forms of 'corporal punishment' are administered. This can include whipping, paddling, and such.

During 'impact play' or other associated BDSM activities, corporal punishment takes on many forms. It can include any means of inflicting pain on a 'submissive/bottom'. It is usually instigated by the 'bottom/submissive'.

Being bound is not a requirement, though is generally accepted as being part of the whole 'game'. Care has to be used, when using Corporal Punishment techniques, in order to avoid possible permanent injury to the 'bottom'.

During any BDSM role playing, the USE OF A SAFEWORD will end the administration of the punishment.

In many instances various apparatuses are used, where the 'bottom' is forced to lay across or bent over, so that the 'top' can administer the punishment with an assorted variety of tools. The 'bottom' can be bound as well to these apparatuses, such as a 'X' type cross, trestle, bench, or other similar items.

Spanking or Paddling are more traditional during 'age play' scenes, and can be very painful. Flagellation is generally not involved in such scenes, but is left to the more 'extreme' role playing scenarios.

Most forms of Corporal Punishment are directed towards the buttocks, the back, the back of the upper legs, and the soles of the feet. Other body areas are far more riskier, in that very serious injury can be inflicted without being noticed.

There is also the 'humiliation' factor to be taken into account in this type of fetishism. While hitting the soles of one's feet isn't necessarily considered 'humiliating' it is extremely painful and the effects (pain) can last for lengthy periods of time.

The force of the blow can be a factor, but generally is administered in a less intense manner, but can be repeated over a lengthy time frame, increasing the sensitivity of the area being struck, thus increasing the pain being administered.

My slave desires extreme corporal punishment. I was a bit nervous when he asked me to punish him till I could no longer raise my hand, especially with all the legal issues that could arise from it but, I made him record a video on my phone begging for it. I never told him the reason why I didn't want him to think I didn't trust him. I was nervous about it. This was for him not performing his duties I started slow and warmed up to full fore he was crying and asking me to stop he never called red though. When I was done he had gone limp on the bench I thought I went to far until he crawled down and thanked me and was ready to go again the next week. That night it excited me so much, I had him eating me out 10 minutes later and I came like never before. Yes I left him black and blue and I love looking at my artwork when we walks around.

Now it's a regular occurrence if I'm not pleased and he still to this day has not called red.

Our sex life.

We have great sex at least 2 to 3 times a week he doesn't get to use his cock all the time maybe once every two weeks. But when I feel the mood I instruct him that Mistress needs a real cock so that's when he goes and warms the lube and the strap on to 98 degrees and pleases me. I include the temperature so that other women may truly enjoy the pleasures of strap on sex. How can anyone enjoy a cold wet cock?

He was vanilla more less when we met. I new he looked at porn I new it was bondage porn and he would blush if I said anything but we started slowly and moved to this point in time but when I saw him looking at 2 guys and a girl having sex in all ways Imaginable I asked him would he ever let a guy fuck him in his pussy while he ate me out ( I love this )

He said if it made me happy he would. If a man ever says that he is interested but afraid of what you would think. Like I said earlier men are like little boys. The fact is that we have done it now many times. And ohh my is it awesome but we play only in moderation with sex partners.

Pegging and why

Men: They get two real types of stimulation from pegging, there is anal stimulation and then there is prostate stimulation.

So the first is anal stimulation. The anus has lots of nerve endings running around that area. The act of stimulating these nerve endings can be very pleasurable. There are women who like anal sex purely because of this enjoyable sensation. Men and women's bums are, in fact, the same and therefore both can enjoy anal sex. So, when a man is pegged, it is often because he finds anal stimulation enjoyable.

On top of anal stimulation, men are lucky enough to get prostate stimulation. The prostate is a male reproductive organ and when pressure is put on it, many men find it to be very pleasurable. Some men can even achieve an orgasm from prostate stimulation alone or describe orgasms as heightened and better when there is both penile and prostate stimulation. This is different than anal stimulation. The prostate in "up" once you enter the anus or towards the belly button. Many people pick a dildo with an upwards curve, so they can hit the prostate and make the experience more enjoyable.

Women: Women can get stimulation from pegging as well. This largely depends on the toy that they are using. One method of pegging is to use a harness. The harness has straps that go around the body and then an O-ring in the front that holds a dildo. Often times the harness is designed so the base of the dildo sits on top of the clitoris and when the woman thrusts the dildo rubs against her clitoris and provides stimulation. Some harnesses have pouches, where a small bullet can be inserted and this sits on top of the clitoris and causes stimulation.

The second way you can add stimulation to pegging is my own idea that I have not seen elsewhere. You can insert Kegel balls into yourself. When your partner thrust forwards and backwards, the balls will move and jingle. This could lead to some vaginal stimulation and make the experience more fun. You could use Kegel balls and a harness at the same time.

Finally, there are double ended dildos. These dildos have one portion that is inserted into the vagina. The other end sticks out and is the dildo that will be inserted into the male. These dildos cause stimulation as any normal dildo would. An example of one of these would the Fun Factory Share that EdenFantasys sells. These dildos are normally marketed as harness-free, because the vagina keeps them in place. The anus is stronger than vaginal muscles though and once the female starts to self lubricate, it can be very difficult to keep one in place. If this happens, you can use these dildos with harnesses (not all, but there are lots you can use with them).

Both Partners: Then there are aspects both partners will find beneficial and have an experience from. The first is sometimes a dominant and submissive dynamic. This is where the BDSM aspect comes in. The pegger (the woman) is typically the dominant personality and the pegee (the male) is the submissive. This comes from stereotypes of the male being more aggressive and dominant. It also disassociates a male from his penis, which is a symbol of manhood.

So pegging is a way of "castrating" him. There is just sometimes a culture in the BDSM community where pegging reinforces this dynamic. I want to make this very clear though-- pegging is not always a dominance and submission activity. It is only sometimes. Some people partake in pegging as equals, with none of the D/S relationship and it works fine. There is just a possibility or an option of being a D/S activity. So, feel free to identify it with either or even both. Sometimes, in my personal life, it is a submissive activity. Sometimes it is just for pleasure.

It also causes both parties to see each other's point of view. The female understands what it is like to be a penetrator. It is very common for females who do this to go "wow that's hard"; it is not easy to be the partner who is penetrating the other. It is also just a fun experience. Lots of people like the control, the ability to control the pace, the ability to be a bit more active. Overall, it is just a great way of learning a bit more about your partner and strengthening your relationship.

The male gets a similar experience. He gets to be a penetratee. He gets to understand what it is like to be penetrated. Often this is a relaxing and enjoyable experience. He gets to understand how his movements affect the penetrator. How it is difficult to coordinate. He gets to see the female perspective a bit better. If you peg in a cowgirl (or cowboy better called) he gets to see how difficult that can be. He gets to realize it is hard to gyrate down onto a penis and that it is not an easy activity.

There is just a building of trust and closeness and perspective, when you see how your partner often has sex. It helps you to communicate better and have even non-pegging sex in a more enjoyable manner.

So, finally, come suggestions of positions you might want to try out with pegging. These tend to work really well, because the dynamic of pegging is a bit different than normal sex.

Doggy--The male on all fours. The female comes up behind him and inserts the dildo into him. This can be done with both members on the bed or the male on the bed and the female standing off the bed.

Laying on his back--The male sits on his back and often brings his knees up to his chest. The female either is at the edge of the bed and inserts into him or she is on the bed and just slides down until she can enter him.

Cowboy--The female is on her back with the harness facing up. The male climbs on top and lowers himself onto the dildo. Then sex takes place

Spoon--This is normal spooning sex, except the female is behind the male with the harness on and enters the male. Then you just wiggle back and forth and have sex.

These positions tend to be the favorites from people I know, when it comes to pegging. But there is nothing saying you cannot use any position.

When taking charge in a relationship, whether you instigate it or not comes with many factors, nuances, and altered power exchanges.

Men, by nature, are quite sexual creatures, they have a motivation for sex. However, by placing themselves voluntarily under your control they are relinquishing their 'natural' right to be sexual instigators.

That power is now yours to control.

Part of him being submissive is recognizing that he no longer either initializes, controls or demands sexual activity.

Many men, in fact more men that would probably admit to, desire their female partners to not only show some assertiveness in the bedroom but to actually take charge of the sexual activity.

While this isn't an article about the mechanics of pegging but more of how to think about it, and the mindset of how you should treat him, there is some overlap on how you should treat a male with a pegging desire.

Why He Wants You To Peg Him

A very simple answer will be because it is a pleasurable activity.

Anally penetrating a man with a dildo will stimulate his prostate, which feels good for a man. 

When you insert your dildo into your submissive male and watch as your strapon glides in and out with your thrusting, the dildo tip will stimulate his prostate gland. When stimulated, it can cause a male to get erect, and in some cases, ejaculate.

While it might be tempting to wrap it up and end it there, I believe that's only a small part of it.

For the truly submissive male, there is a much overlooked psychological aspect of being pegged

A common female fantasy rightly or wrongly is to 'be taken' by a man. That is to say, a submissive female will enjoy a man who initiates and controls the sex. She will quite possibly enjoy the element whereby she has decisions removed from her.

I believe the reverse is true with a male submissive.

Within the confines of what you have agreed as part of your dominance over him, a submissively sexual man could well want you to;

Initiate sexual activity -- At a time of your choosing he will enjoy you deciding to peg him without him initiating it. He likes the thought of you being turned on and giving him instructions. It doesn't have to be spontaneous, but can be planned. He wants to receive text messages telling him to wear something slutty tonight as you are feeling horny, and thus want to peg him when you get back home.

Spontaneous lust  -- Most likely he will enjoy spontaneous lust on your part. It is something he associates with dominance. You suddenly feeling horny and wanting to peg him will satisfy his submissiveness. Whether it's watching a film, or just seeing him bend over, he will feel truly submissive as you break out a strapon and order him about.

Become your sex toy -- A submissive male who enjoys being pegged will quite likely enjoy the psychological aspect of being thought of as an instrument for your pleasure. He will feel fulfilled if it's an unequal exchange of pleasure. He will not want you to satisfy him primarily. Rather the reverse, if he is used for your pleasure while pegging him this satisfies submissive desires. Acting like you are getting pleasure from pegging him is a must here.

Be available for a pegging quickie -- Remember, you submissive male is there for your pleasure. He is aware of this, and likes it when you decide to 'take him'. It's your right as the dominant to decide to peg him.

Become a slut -- He will likely enjoy you dominating him as you peg him. As well as the physical act of inserting a dildo in him, it is perfectly acceptable to objectify him. He is not an equal sexual partner.

The one thing a submissive male being pegged should be is exactly that, submissive.

Your efforts in making him believe he is submissive and belongs to you, go a long way to enhancing his enjoyment of your pegging dominance.

Something often missed by dominant females while pegging their man is that he will want to know you definitely being pleasured as you peg him. He will massively prefer it if you are getting stimulation and are in the process of coming.

If you watch pegging videos sometimes it is plainly obvious the woman is not being stimulated. She is going through motions, rather than being the dominant participant. He at least likes to think as you slide in and out of him, that you are getting sexual pleasure yourself.

Learning to do that, will enhance his enjoyment of his submissive pegging sessions.

Tease Him To Effectively Control Him

With the fact that many submissive males, love to submit to your sexual needs, means that the power dynamic is easy to manipulate, so to speak, in your favor.

This essentially means you can tease him to the point of complete submission, and he will be completely compliant in every way. Most submissive men, when given a sexual instruction will obey it without any complaint or hesitation.

The mere promise of sexual activity from his mistress, normally means you have complete control. You almost have a mindless drone it appears sometimes.

BJ crawl -- Whenever you feel like it demand a strap on BJ If you can wear the harness under some clothing and get him to crawl to you. Get him to unzip you and unfurl your dildo. Make him give you the best BJ he can.

Chore tease -- Have your strapon dildo under your clothing as he performs a chore, like washing up. That way you can sidle up behind him and rub your dildo into his ass cheeks while he works. As he is scrubbing the dishes you can tell him he has a 'sexy ass' that needs a good pounding.

Outdoor BJ -- Outdoors is a perfect place to show your sexual dominance and tease him. It can also add that 'x-factor' element as well. Quite frankly the possibilities are endless, so why not experiment. Go for walks and get him on his knees in the woods to give you a BJ, or get him to park up somewhere secluded and give you a BJ in the back seat.

How A Submissive Man Wants to Be Pegged

While there is no specific way every man likes to be pegged, there are some good pre-qualifiers that meet most men's needs in this way.

Watching pegging videos you will see the girl acting out the male fantasy, and it can give quite the misconception about how a submissive male likes his dominant mistress to peg him.

While there is the physical aspect for sure, there are some clear psychological factors that drive that need deep within a submissive man.

These aren't often discussed.

However, they are probably key ingredients in his submissive nature. It's always worth discussing with your partner these aspects, but some things to consider would be;

It's about you -- Being pegged is a very submissive position for him, and juxtaposed to that is your dominant sexual position. He knows you are his mistress. He is more than likely happy about pegging bring you a lot of pleasure. Let him know how horny pegging him is for you.

He doesn't want you to be quiet -- While you are pegging him he likes to think that you are being sexually stimulated. Pegging is not just about inserting a dildo into him but getting you off as well. As a sexually dominant mistress, you should be trying to sexually satisfy yourself when pegging.

Control him -- As a dominant mistress you should be controlling his position, whether he can stimulate himself as well as speed and thrusts. Feel free to tell him what he can do and what he can't. Don't be too shy either. Slap his hands away if he tries to masturbate himself.

Objectify him -- When pegging he is your toy and plaything. Pegging is just your preferred method of orgasming. When pegging you are trying to cum yourself and you should act accordingly. Feel free to tell him he is a slut, that he is an awesome shag, or how he loves you being deep inside him.

Deny Him His Assertiveness When He Is Being Pegged

Many men will quite happily try to take charge of your decision to peg him. It seems natural after all and you may be tempted to let them, especially if you are either new to it or nervous.

Why shouldn't you do it after all? He is roleplaying and asking for you to perform a certain way to enhance his enjoyment. If he is a steady partner, then it can often seem quite reasonable to do so.

If you are pegging him then you are de facto the dominant behavior,right?

This behavior has many names but a common one is called 'topping from the bottom'. What this essentially means is they like controlling the activity themselves while giving you the superficiality of dominance.

Any tendency towards this behavior must be resisted in my opinion.

When discussing with your submissive partner his enjoyment of your sexual dominance, you must make clear that he will not be allowed to do this.