Head of Construction Ch. 02

Story Info
Married guy gives head to two friends.
1.2k words
4.66
7.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitz999
Fitz999
51 Followers

I had finally done it. After years of thinking about being with a guy and a lot of poor attempts at hookups, I found a sane, safe guy at the gym and I started sucking his cock. My wife didn't have a clue. She was happy that I had a new friend and she didn't mind that I sometimes spent a few hours on Saturdays with him. I never thought in a million years that I'd be bisexual in my 60s.

I had been blowing Sam for a few months now. On Saturdays, I would go to his house and help him with his basement remodeling project. When we'd finish the project of the day, Sam would whip out his long thick cock. I would get on my knees and suck him off. He never wanted to reciprocate, but I didn't mind that at all. Each time I sucked his cock I got better at it. I learned how to take my time. I learned how to use my hands and mouth together more effectively. Most importantly, I learned how to let him cum in my mouth and swallow his load. The first time I sucked his cock, I wasn't ready to take him to completion in my mouth. I pulled off and stroked his cock letting him spew his hot thick load all over my face, neck, and chest. The sensation of him cumming on me was thrilling. I also knew at that moment that I had to experience swallowing too.

I wasn't ready for it the first time I let Sam cum in my mouth. I was working his cock thoroughly with my mouth and taking him deep in my throat. His cock exploded and his load shot directly down my throat. I had to swallow madly to keep up. It felt amazing but after I kept thinking about how I wanted to taste and savor his load more. Over the next few sessions, I slowly perfected my skills at bringing him to climax with only his cock head in my mouth as my hand stroked him to completion. That way I could feel each strong spurt and feel the salty thick, hot seed pool up in my mouth. Holding it in my mouth, and rolling it around on my tongue before swallowing was my new thrill.

When I arrived at Sam's house this Saturday, he was already working in the basement. When I walked down the stairs, I saw another guy working in the corner with Sam. He was about Sam's age. He was a little shorter and heavier than Sam but still in good shape. "Hey, glad you could make it," Sam said. "This is Steve. Our wives are out shopping together so he agreed to give us a hand today." Steve stood up and we shook hands. After a little small talk, the three of us got to work. Today's task was running some 12-2 Romex through the studs of the long wall and installing the outlet boxes.

"Hey Steve, grab us all a beer from the cooler, " Sam said as I finished tucking the last set of wires into the blue outlet box. I slid back from the wall a little my knee pads scraping along the cement floor. I checked the line of outlet boxes to make sure they were all in the same line. When I turned to get up, Sam was right next to me. His shorts were down around his ankles and his swelling cock was practically in my face. He put his hand on my shoulder to keep me on my knees.

I felt my face flush hot and red and I glanced over at Steve who was on his way back with three cans of beer in his hands. I was confused and my mind raced. "It's OK," Sam said. "Steve knows that you are my head of construction." Sam did the air quotes thing around the word head like he always did when he called me that. "He's going to watch you suck my cock," he added. Sam stepped in closer and pushed his cock into my face. The more I hesitated the more he tried to shove his hard-on in my mouth. I finally gave in and wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft and started sucking his cock. "Mmmm yes, that's it," Sam moaned. "See Steve, I told you he was a good cock sucker."

Without taking my mouth off Sam's cock I moved my eyes to the left to look at Steve. He was standing much closer now. He had unbuckled his pants and his cock was out. He was stroking it as he watched me sucking Sam's cock. I wasn't prepared for how hot it felt to be watched. Sucking cock was a super secret thing just between me and Sam. No one else knew that I was a cock sucking whore. Until now. The more I sucked Sam's cock the faster Steve jerked off. As he stroked, he inched closer and closer.

"I think you should suck us both off," Sam said. Sam reached down and grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand to Steve's cock. I started stroking Steve's rigid member as I sucked and slurped on Sam's rod. "Go ahead and suck his cock," Sam said impatiently after a few minutes. I shuffled on my knees to my left until both men were in front of me. I pulled off Sam's cock and stroked his spit-slick shaft with my hand as I looked at Steve's cock. I reached out with my left and hand started stroking his cock too. The thrill of this washed over my entire body. I leaned in and took Steve's cock in my mouth. It was smaller than Sam's but still a good size.

I got lost in the experience. Jerking both guys' cocks sucking one cock and then the other back and forth. I realized how much I liked it and that Sam was right. I was a cock sucking whore. I redoubled my efforts stroking one cock while taking the other one deeper into my throat. Long ropes of my saliva hung from their cocks and my hand kept rubbing it into their hard shafts. My jaw ached and I took frequent breaks just stroking their cocks, one in each hand. I could tell both guys were getting close.

Sam reached down and grabbed my head. He pumped his hips and started to fuck my mouth. I gagged and sputtered on his cock. I couldn't concentrate enough to keep jerking Steve off as Sam was using my mouth this way. Steve started jerking himself off again as I used both hands to help manage Sam's powerful thrusts. His first spurt shot down my throat and I gagged some more before recovering. As I continued to suck the seed from his cock, I heard Steve moan as he beat his meat furiously. His cum splashed against the side of my face as I kept sucking to finish Sam off. Steve spewed more and more cum all over my face and neck. I felt the thick beads of Steve's cum roll down my face as I finished swallowing the last of Sam's generous load.

I slouched with my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. I heard Sam and Steve zip up as they walked away. They picked up their beers and took a long drink. Sam punched Steve lightly on the shoulder. "And now you know," he said, "Why he's my head of construction."

Fitz999
Fitz999
51 Followers