Head of Construction Ch. 01

Story Info
Married man gives his first blow job.
2.1k words
4.64
11.9k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitz999
Fitz999
51 Followers

At first, I thought it was just me. I was a youthful-looking, fit married guy in his early 60s whose sex life fell off the edge of the earth. Every other aspect of my life was almost storybook perfect. My wife and I shared the same bed, but menopause crushed her libido and turned sex into an excruciatingly painful experience for her. As time went on I started having more and more homoerotic thoughts. I secretly joined a hookup website for older men looking for men. I discovered I wasn't alone. I found tons of guys just like me in the chat rooms.

The problem was that they were too much like me. All of my strongest fantasies were about giving, not receiving. I learned that made me a "bottom." The site was full of total bottoms in search of a top. After a ton of private messaging and some role-play chats, it was clear that finding a sane, safe top nearby would be impossible. The role plays and chats were hot but I resigned myself to the fact that nothing was ever going to happen.

I doubled up on my workouts at the fitness club to compensate for the lack of sex. That worked but I had to be careful not to get caught checking out other guys' cocks in the locker room. One time after I long session I decided to sweat in the sauna before taking a shower. No one else was in the sauna when I went in. I took a seat on the top bench and adjusted my towel around me. A few minutes later another guy came in. He was much taller and at least 10 years younger than me. He had that classic runner's physique. Lean but well-muscled. Proportional and symmetrical.

He stretched out at the far end of the sauna. A few minutes later, he started some small talk. He was easy to talk to and we chatted about a wide range of topics. He didn't look at me while we were talking. Laying back on his elbows he stared up at the ceiling. I thought that was a bit odd, but it was good just to have an intelligent conversation. The next time I looked over his small towel had shifted a little. I could see most of his cock. I quickly looked away. I tried not to look but my eyes kept drifting back to it. A few minutes later he abruptly stood up said goodbye and walked out. I stayed in the sauna longer than I wanted to to make sure he had enough time to shower and go before I came out.

Over the next month, I bumped into him at the gym several times. His name was Sam. He was married with two kids both in their 20s now. Sam was so easy to talk with. There were a few more times when we ended up in the sauna at the same time. Each time it seemed like he was exposing himself to me on purpose now. His cock was amazing. I figured it was a shower, not a grower. Even completely flaccid, Sam's cock looked thick and hefty. I convinced myself that I was being super discreet and stealthy in my longing looks at his perfect cock.

One Saturday I decided to go to the gym mid-morning. I usually work out later in the day or after work. I was surprised to see Sam there. He came over to say hello and we talked as I moved from machine to machine. "Hey, can I ask you a question," he said suddenly. My mind raced and I tried to cool down and said something dorky like "sure shoot" or something like that. "You said you've done some home remodeling right? I finally got my wife to give me the green light to finish the basement into a man cave. I'd love to get your thoughts on the project." We talked about it for a few more minutes and then Sam gave me his address. He said he was done and was heading home. He asked me to stop by whenever I was done working out.

After an anxiety-filled car ride to his house, Sam put me right at ease. We walked through the large unfinished basement space. He shared his thoughts about how he envisioned breaking up the space and I shared my experience from the home remodeling jobs completed over the years. Eventually, we sat down on a ratty old sofa. Sam handed me a notebook where he had some ideas sketched out. I thumbed through the pages and he came back with two beers from a mini fridge and sat next to me. We continued debating about plans and materials as we drank the beers.

Then I noticed it. Sam was wearing the red basketball shorts with the white trim that I'd seen him wear at the gym. The shorts were bunched up on his right leg and the tip of his cock was visible. He kept talking but I couldn't follow his train of thought. I kept stealing glances at his cock. It was just laying against his right thigh. I had seen it in the sauna many times, but I have never seen it this closeup.

"It's OK," he said, "I know you like to look at it." These words snapped me back to attention. He rotated a little and pulled the shorts up a little higher exposing half of his glorious cock. "I've seen how you look at my cock in the sauna. I'm not going to lie, I like that," he said. I know how it is. You get older. The sex life at home dries up. You start to think about things. Maybe you had some encounters when you were younger and now you find yourself thinking about that more often," he continued. He used air quotes when he said the word encounters.

I shuddered and stammered a weak denial. He reassured me everything was OK and that he liked that I wanted to look at his cock. He asked me if I had any experience fooling around with another guy. I explained that I didn't have any experience but I did have a few near misses as a teenager. After a while, I did admit that I had been thinking about it a lot over the last few years.

"I think it's pretty natural and very common," Sam said. "I think most wives would be shocked at how many of their husbands enjoy this kind of extracurricular," he said again with the air quotes. "You can touch it if you want," he said. He pulled his shorts up a little more. I stared. "It's OK. You know you want to. just go ahead and do it," he said.

I reached my right hand over slowly and placed it on his right leg above his exposed cock head. I felt the smooth fabric of the basketball shorts and my fingertips lightly brushed against his thick shaft underneath them. "See, that's fine, right? Take your time. It's OK," he said reassuring me. I moved my hand on top of his shorts feeling the clear outline of his cock. I could hardly breathe. It felt electric. I started moving my hand more purposefully, feeling and rubbing his shaft. Sam kept gently encouraging me and reassuring me. I moved my hand down to his exposed cock and rubbed my palm over it before wrapping my fingers around his cock. His cock head felt so warm and smooth. I felt the heft of his cock in my hand. I was right about him being a shower, not a grower. His cock didn't get much bigger as I touched it. His cock just got more rigid.

Sam drained his beer and stood up. He stepped directly in front of me and slid his shorts down to his ankles. His cock sprung up right in front of my face at eye level. I reached out and used both hands now to feel his legs, cock, and balls. He waddled in closer. His cock fascinated me. I couldn't get enough of looking at it and it felt so good in my hands. My mind raced and it was almost like an out-of-body experience as I realized that I was finally doing this after years of just thinking about it.

"You can try sucking it if you want," he said. "You don't have to because what you're doing feels good. But you can if you want to. You know, if you just want to try it." Sam stepped in a little closer as he talked. I was stroking his cock now and rolling my wrist as I stroked him. I leaned forward and let his cock rub against my throat as I continued stroking him. I inhaled his man scent. His cock slipped up to my face rubbing along the side of my face. The tip of his cock touched my ear and his hard, hot shaft rubbed against my cheek.

I turned my face and let his cock brush over my lips. I wasn't sure I could open my mouth and suck his cock. Sam was patient letting me explore as he looked down watching me. I rubbed his thick shaft between my parted lips wetting it and getting my first real taste of cock. I kept stroking his shaft as I rubbed his smooth cock head over my lips. I marveled at how that was a different taste than his shaft and wanted more.

Sam groaned as I took him in my mouth. I had no idea what I was doing. I tried to think about what felt good to me and what I had seen in porn videos. I could tell when I didn't cover my teeth enough. I kept my hand working his shaft and I worked my spit in so my hand would slide more easily. The taste and feel of having his smooth cock head in my mouth was a thousand times better than all of my fantasies. Sam widened his stance and braced himself a few times but he didn't pump his hips. He just let me explore cock sucking and my very first blow job. At one point he reached down and pulled my T-shirt up, over my head, and off. His hands rubbed my bare shoulders and upper arms.

As I slobbered and sucked on his cock I tasted a new more salty taste in my mouth. I realized it was pre-cum. I panicked a little not knowing if I was ready to let him cum in my mouth. The debate raged in my mind. Was I going to let him cum in my mouth? How would it taste? would I swallow, or spit it out if it was gross? All this thinking messed up the rhythm of my head bobbing and his cock popped out of my mouth. I took advantage of the moment to suck in a big gasp of breath and to wiggle my jaw a little but I kept stroking his now spit-slick cock.

The first spurt of his orgasm caught me by complete surprise. He bucked his hips wildly into my fist that was wrapped around his shaft. Spurt after spurt spewed all over me. I felt his hot thick cum spray all over my throat and neck. A stream of his seed slashed on my chin and cheek. I jerked the rest of his load off onto my chest. I felt the thick beads of cum slowly rolling down my face and neck.

After what seemed like a long pause, Sam stepped back and pulled up his shorts. He fished the workout towel from his gym bag and tossed it to me. I wiped myself off as he retrieved another pair of beers from the mini-fridge. He went back into the conversation right where we left off as if nothing had happened. As I cleaned myself off, I was filled with regret that he came on me and not in my mouth. It was incredibly hot to have him cum on me, but as I rolled my tongue around in my mouth I got a hint at what his cum tasted like and wanted more.

I put my shirt back on and followed Sam as he walked around the space restating his construction plans. He turned to me and said. "It's settled then, you're my new head of construction for this project." He winked and added the air quotes when he said head.

Fitz999
Fitz999
51 Followers