Head of Construction Ch. 03

Story Info
Older married guy bottoms for the first time.
1.7k words
4.8
6.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitz999
Fitz999
51 Followers

I met Sam at the local gym. Our conversation led to friendship and I started helping him with a remodel project to finish his basement. As a married guy in my early 60s, I started to have strong desires to suck cock. Sam must have figured that out and I began giving him regular blow jobs on Saturdays after working on his basement for a few hours. I was a quick study at giving head and I drastically improved my cock sucking. Every so often Sam had another friend over to help with the work too. Sam must have told this guy Steve about me blowing him because Sam had me suck both of them off one Saturday. Steve didn't show up very often, but when he did, I knew I would get an extra dose of cum.

I wasn't surprised this Saturday when I pulled into Sam's driveway and Steve's car was already there. I knew we were going to hang some drywall and it's always easier when you have an extra set of hands. Sam and Steve were already working on it when I got down to the basement and I fell right into the job with them.

We made quick work of hanging Sheetrock on one of the long walls. Sam suggested that we take a break. We all sat down on the couch and he handed me and Steve a can of beer. Sam cracked open his beer as he flopped down on the sofa to my right. As we admired our work, Sam started to fidget with the iPad on the makeshift coffee table. I could tell from the music that it was porn. When Sam leaned back on the sofa the iPad was playing a video of one dude servicing two other guys at the same time.

"Look familiar?" Sam said with a wry smile. He shifted in his seat and yanked his shorts down and turned a little towards me on the sofa. His magnificent cock was on full display. I didn't waste any time. I took it in my hand, felt its heft, and began to stroke it. I loved the sensation of him getting hard in my hand. I heard Steve unzip his fly and when I looked over his cock was already out. I took his rod in my left hand and stroked them both as we watched the video.

"I'd like to try a little more this time," Steve said breaking a long silence. He reached over and started to rub the front of my pants. "Is this ok," he asked. I told him that it felt great. This was new for me. Sam never really touched me. He was all about me getting on my knees, having me suck his cock and swallow his massive load. Once he came he always just got up and moved on. It felt really good to be touched. As I kept a steady rhythm on their cocks, Steve fumbled with my belt and pants before finally getting them open. He reached in with his fingers and fished my cock out of my pants.

Sam pulled me down on his cock and I started to kiss and lick it. I loved the feel and taste of his heavy, thick member. As I took Sam's cock full into my mouth I was aware of Steve stroking my cock and rubbing my body. I was surprised by how good it felt. I was used to sucking Sam off without any kind of reciprocal action and I was fine with that. Felling Steve touch and rub my body and stroke my cock was such a new and thrilling sensation.

As I continued to concentrate on sucking Sam's beefy cock, I let Steve pull my clothes off. He had already peeled all of his clothes off and he started rubbing his naked body on mine. He moved all around me and found a position to rub our cocks together. It felt amazing and I found myself losing concentration on my cock sucking. Steve wrapped his fingers around both of our cocks jerking us both off and frotting our cocks together. This drove me wild and I channeled my excitement into deep throating Sam's cock.

Sam turned sideways on the sofa and spread his legs wide open for me. I moved in and ended up on all fours on the sofa. Steve continued to rub his hands all over my body. He stroked my hard cock and rubbed his stiff rod all over me as I gave Sam head. As Sam opened his legs wider I leaned in more and licked his full balls. I loved the feel of them on my face and the scent and taste of them. I lavished attention on them with my mouth lips and tongue. I let his now spit-wet balls drape on my face as my tongue swirled lower inching closer to licking his ass.

Steve positioned himself behind me and started rubbing his hard cock all over my ass. He poked his cock between my legs and I felt his hot smooth cock head rub over my balls and up along my own shaft as he started to hump me from behind. That felt so good that I kept losing track of sucking Sam's cock. I pushed back into Steve loving the feel of his naked body on mine.

I felt Steve lean down over my back. He whispered into my ear, "I want to put my cock in you. I want to feel my cock up your ass." My head was swimming. Of course, I had thought about bottoming and I had played with toys in my ass but could I really do this?

Sam took my head in both of his hands and started to fuck my mouth. "Steve wants to fuck you," he said, "I know you want it up the ass. Let him do it," Sam said. Steve's voice was in my ear again as Sam continued to pump his cock in my mouth. "I promise to go easy and I have lube," Steve said. The sensation of Steve's hard cock rubbing up and down between my cheeks was driving me wild. "Ok," I said nodding my head up and down as much as I could while still sucking Sam's cock.

As Sam started to fuck my mouth and use my throat I heard the slick sounds of Steve lubing up his cock. My mind raced. Was I really going to do this? I had thought about it many times but now that it was happening I was equal parts thrilled and freaked out. My lack of concentration made me gag and sputter on Sam's cock. This seemed to turn him on and I started to taste the saltiness of his pre-cum.

I felt Steve's slick cock start to rub up and down between my cheeks again. The slick sensation of that was even better than before. I sensed Steve settling in behind me. The saliva ran from my mouth as Sam used it faster and stronger. I felt the slick smooth cock head press against my tight puckered hole as I tried to keep up with Sam's face fucking me. When it happened it took my breath away. Steve's cock popped through my tight ring and plunged into me. I almost bit down on Sam's cock.

After a short merciful pause, Steve started to move his cock in and out a little more. Short easy movements taking his time to ease more of his cock inside me. The sensation of such fullness and pressure inside me was amazing. It still hurt, but the pain was slowly subsiding. Sam grabbed my head with both hands and pumps his big thick cock into my mouth and deep into my throat. Sam groaned and his cock exploded in my mouth thick spurts of his seed spewed out in rapid succession. I kept swallowing and sucking as Steve pushed in more and I felt his hips press against me. Sam pulled his cock from my mouth and tapped it a few times against the side of my face. He slipped off the sofa, pulled up his shorts, and grabbed his beer. He settled on a stool nearby to watch Steve fuck me.

I savored the taste of Sam's cum in my mouth as I leaned my face down more into the sofa. I felt Steve's cock ram in and out in long full strokes now. It felt so amazing and I gave into the sensation of letting him have me this way. Biting my lower lip, I rocked slightly back into him. My body shivered with pleasure. After a few more strokes, I pushed back more boldly. His cock penetrated me deeper, hitting a new level. The combination of a deeper pleasure and some additional pain my head swim. I heard Steve moan when I pushed back and I knew it felt great for him, but I needed to adjust my breathing and relax more before trying it again. I timed it up and pushed back again. I heard Steve react again as my own body started to spasm with pleasure. I felt my ball tighten and my cock jerk. Steve increased his pace and my cock exploded hands-free. My cock, swung wildly under me as he fucked me and it spewed cum all over the sofa.

Steve collapsed onto my back as he came inside me. I felt the hot wet sensation of his seed flooding my smooth inner walls. We stayed like that for quite a while and I enjoyed the feel of his naked body draped over mine. Eventually, my pulsing ass expelled his slackening cock and I felt thick beads of cum roll out and slide down my inner thigh.

By the time I got off the sofa and started to collect my clothes, Steve was fully dressed and drinking a beer with Sam. I dressed quickly and grabbed myself a beer from the cooler. My ass throbbed but in such a delicious way. I took a big gulp of the cold beer trying to clear my mind. I just let another guy fuck me. I took it up the ass. And I liked it. The three of us settled into small talk about the next steps in the project. I found it hard to concentrate. I kept wondering when the next time would be. I wondered if Sam would ever want me that way. I laughed at myself. Just a few minutes ago I panicked at the thought of taking Sam's big, thick cock in my ass, but now I was thinking about it much differently.

Fitz999
Fitz999
51 Followers