Heading West Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first light, Jack returned from a short walk and wrapping up his surveillance of the area. He stoked the fire and started some coffee. "Mr Jack!" A quiet whisper came from Mary's wagon. He looked over to see her crooking a finger at him.

"Yes, Little Honey. What can I do for you?"

"I'm cold, is it ok if I join you by the fire?"

"Well, of course it is." He carefully plucked her from the back of the wagon and sat down with her on his lap. She was naked but wrapped loosely in her blanket. He tucked her in tightly and cradled her in his strong arms. She sighed in contentment and nuzzled into his neck.

"Can I talk to you a little bit, please?" She asked plaintively.

"Anytime, don't ever be afraid to talk to me."

"I know, but sometimes your just so big and scary. Especially when you rescued us and shot the bad man." She said in a tiny voice.

"I'm sorry you had to see that but it was necessary. Have you had any more bad dreams?"

"Oh, just a couple. But I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk about last night. When you were with Lsa were you hurting her bad? It sounded like you were killing her."

Jack bit back a chuckle, but he knew she was being serious. "No, Mary. I didn't hurt her too much. It actually feels really good for her. If I hurt her too much she'll let me know and I'll stop immediately."

"Well that's good because your thingy is so big I thought you would split her in two. And Ty as well. He's huge!" She squeaked.

"We call them cocks, but you can call them whatever you want." He chuckled a little. "Have you never had a boyfriend before?"

"Oh goodness no! My Pa would have killed him if I had one. But I would like a man someday. I realized last night what I'm missing out on even though it looked pretty scary at times."

"It will come with time. You'll meet a man and fall head over heels with him, don't worry." He gave her a gentle hug. In return, she flickered her tongue out and licked his neck, like she'd seen Lsa do last night.

"Mmmm, you taste good, Mr Jack." She purred. "If we leave today, can I ride with you please? I feel so safe with you."

He hesitated a second and thought about it. It was probably a really good idea to get to know her a bit, especially if she chose to give herself to him. Which at the moment he was quite sure would happen soon. "I'd be honored to escort you today, My Lady." He intoned seriously.

She giggled and kissed his cheek softly. "Oh thank you Mr Jack! You've made me so happy!"

He squeezed her tight then stood her up and spanked her little ass lightly through the thick blanket. "Get dressed for breakfast, Little One. Today we ride!" With an endearing laugh, she set off to do exactly what he said. He noticed Julie was watching them from the wagon and she threw him a beautiful smile. He knew she'd overheard their conversation and approved of how Jack handled the young lady.

Jack roused the camp and fed them breakfast, followed by their marching orders. "Ty and Julie, start out in the wagon. Lsa, you take the other wagon. It has value so we'll try to sell it for the girls. Lauri will ride scout along with Mary and I. Are we agreed? Good, let's make tracks!"

He swung Mary up so she sat behind him and she wrapped her arms around his trim waist and wriggled with excitement. Lauri sidled up to them and chatted with the pair as they headed west. Mary asked Lauri how she met Jack's crew. Lauri didn't pull any punches and told the truth, including her deal she'd inked with the men a few weeks ago. Telling her story made her reflect on all that had happened in that short time. She realized that her plans of opening a medical office in Santa Fe had occupied her mind far less recently than it had just a short time ago. She was immersing herself in the ride and the adventure with her men and Lsa.

Mary pulled her mind back from the past with a question. "So, you have sex with both Ty and Jack, at the same time?"

"Yes I do, and Lsa joins in as well sometimes."

"Do you think Ty will have sex with my Aunt Julie? She really likes him. She can't stop talking about how sexy he is and how big his thingy, er, I mean how big his cock is and how he squirted you with it."

Jack sputtered with laughter until Lauri slapped his thigh. "I'm sure that Ty will spend time with her if that's what she decides." Lauri said with a straight face.

"Did you like it when he did that to you? Did it feel good?"

"Oh yes. Having Ty or Jack make love to me is lovely. They're so warm and strong and they taste so good." Lauri enthused.

"Um, y'all know I'm here, right?" Jack said with a good natured grin.

"How could we miss you." Mary purred and rubbed her perfect little breasts on his back. Lauri smiled as Jack blushed a little.

She leaned over and kissed him thoroughly. "You two be good, I'm going to head off and scout around a bit. I'll see you at lunch."

As she trotted away, Mary cuddled in close to Jack. "I like Miss Lauri. She sure loves you and Ty. I can tell by the way she looks at you two. Why do you suppose she feels that way after just meeting you a few weeks ago?"

"Well that's a long story." He replied, then launched into explaining their prior adventures and how Ty had been shot by the Indians with Lauri killing one just before he would have killed Ty. He explained how they recuperated at the falls and how close they'd grown together in the aftermath.

"Do you think someone will ever love me the way Miss Lauri loves you?" The question made him ponder on his growing affection for both Lsa and Lauri and how different it was than with any other women he'd been with, which was several dozen at the least.

"I'm sure someone will, Little Honey. No doubts." She was silent for awhile and Jack enjoyed the silence as they plodded across the prairie. He gradually became aware that Mary's little hands had crept down his belly and she was caressing his hips with a slight touch. So light he could hardly feel it. They fluttered down his legs until she rested a palm on each thick thigh. Over the next few miles she gently acquainted herself with his buckskin encased torso and legs, as far down as she could reach. Jack let her enjoy herself and he was loving it too. She was soon panting lightly behind him and squirming in her seat. She had nearly worked herself into her first ever orgasm as she ground her little clit down through her clothes and over the rough saddle blanket. He decided to take a break and calm her down a little.

He pulled his horse to a stop and slid off. As he raised his arms to her she grasped him and slid down his frame until her toes hit the ground. Her nipples drew tight as they dragged across his broad chest. She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Jack, will you kiss me, please?" She asked in a whisper. He wanted nothing more than to take her roughly right there, but he wanted to be careful with her and make her first experience a special one. Gently, he lowered his head and introduced her to the art of kissing. She awkwardly returned it. He spent a minute or two tasting her sweet mouth then broke away. He needed a moment to collect his thoughts as he was seeing stars!

She had nearly poleaxed him. She was such an innocent girl, a real natural beauty and highly intelligent. He was already falling hard, not to mention how protective he felt of her. This was highly uncommon for him and it spooked him more than a little. He held her hand and sat down on a nearby boulder. She slid onto his lap and kissed him again. "Jack, can I ask you a special question? She asked.

"Oh shit, here it comes!" He thought to himself. "Sure Princess, anything." He said out loud.

"Will you please be my first lover?"

His fat mouth answered before he even had a thought. "Well of course I will, but why me?"

"Because I trust you. You saved my life and handed me a fortune when you could have done neither, and I know that you won't hurt me. I may never meet a man like you again." She replied as her beautiful eyes teared up and her lower lip trembled. "When can we do it?" She asked hopefully. He knew she wanted to now, but they had a mission to fulfill.

"We can't now because our companions come first. We're their first layer of defense, out here scouting. They expect us to be somewhat vigilant, which is extremely difficult to do with such a beautiful lady as you with me." He winked at her as she blushed deeply, then he continued. "The same rules apply at night when we are pulling guard duty. The safety of our group is paramount."

He felt like an old fuddy duddy preaching at her but knew she needed to be aware of the dangers they may encounter.

"Ok, I understand. Will you kiss me again before we saddle up?" Jack gave her a heart melting smile and kissed her soundly, then swung up in the saddle and lifted her behind him. To keep her mind occupied with things other than jumping his bones, he gave her some pointers on the local flora and fauna, and also how to identify the different animal tracks they happened across.

While they were doing this, Ty and Julie were visiting a bit themselves. She was

wearing one of Lauri's loincloths which was a bit of a tight fit. She also had on one of Ty's shirts. She had it halfway unbuttoned and was making sure that Ty was getting to see plenty of firm breasts to keep him happy. As she'd been married before she didn't have the naivety that Mary did and she was trying to be bit more aggressive. It was difficult as it wasn't in her nature to pursue a man but she knew from talking to Lsa that she'd nearly have to beg Ty to take her. He would take no chances of hurting her. So far she'd managed to put a hand on his leg and rub him slowly. A few devious thoughts came to her mind.

"Aren't you awful hot, Sir?" She asked innocently. Those buckskins look awful uncomfortable"

"I reckon they are." He drawled. "I didn't want to make you nervous if I wore my loincloth." He explained.

"Oh, don't go out of your way on my account. Go ahead and get comfortable. Sir." She replied.

"Alrighty then, I'll take you up on that. Here. Hold the reins for a bit." He slid off the seat and entered the wagon to find his clothing. She could hear him tugging his pants off and she shivered at the thought of his bronzed, naked body just inches behind her. He reappeared and plopped down beside her and took the reins. She glanced at him and caught her breath. He was a perfect physical specimen of manhood. He bulged with thick muscles and she dreamed of running her hands across his pecs and down between rigid abs to find his massive cock.

She again placed her hand on his thigh. This time she felt his soft leg hair under her fingers as she ran her palm up and down his thigh. He made a tiny satisfied sound and moved his leg closer to her. She moved her hand to where his cock lay hidden. A sudden bump in the trail threw her against him and her hand brushed over his cock. She jerked away suddenly in embarrassment. She jumped again when his hand covered hers and returned it to his thigh. "I don't mind, Julie. You can explore all you like." He said and winked sexily at her.

She blushed again, but now she couldn't help herself. She found his shaft and bravely began to test his length and width with questing fingers. "Oh my, Ty. You are absolutely huge!" She exclaimed. "My husband was only four inches or so when he was aroused. I've never seen anyone else except for you and Jack. "How do Lsa and Lauri take it all?"

"Well honestly, they rarely do. Most men think they want a huge cock but it can be a pain sometimes. I can hardly ever give a woman my full length. The girls will let me but I know it hurts them, so I'm extra careful with them." He explained. "And it's not really the length as much as the width. It terrifies some women."

Just listening to him talk about his cock had her pussy melting on the hard wooden bench. She was silent for awhile and was working up her nerve for more questions when he spoke up. "I love Lauri and Lsa more than life itself and hope they never leave, but someday I'd like to find a woman I can just bury myself inside and fuck her as hard as I like with no worries. It would be heaven!"

She caught up his hand and pushed it between her thighs. "Well, maybe you've found her. I'm offering myself to you, Ty. You can take me anytime and anyway you choose. I never knew sex existed like I saw you and Lauri doing last night. I want that in my life. I realize I need it badly. But I'll need some help. I need you to tell me what to do. Please, Sir!"

He looked down at her thoughtfully. "I'd be honored to make you happy. Just remember that anytime we're together and you're uncomfortable, tell me and I'll stop immediately. I'll not hurt you unless you ask me to." Julie snuggled in close to him and spread her thighs a little wider. She pushed his hand deeper into her crotch then released it so he could use his fingers. She again palmed his cock and began stroking him. He slowly split her wet pussy open and ran a finger up and down her groove, pausing to circle her swollen clit occasionally.

She groaned out loud in pleasure. "It's been so long since a man did this to me, please don't stop!" He increased his speed and in less than a minute she was coming on his buried finger. "Oh fuck, Ty! Oh, I'm gonna cum already!" With a cry she drenched his hand as she came repeatedly while he skillfully swirled his finger on her love button. When she finally relaxed and leaned back, he pulled his finger out of her and she watched with wide eyes while he sucked her juice from it.

"Mmmm, delicious!" He exclaimed. She hugged him and offered up her lips for a kiss. He shared her taste on his tongue with her and she shivered in his arms.

Her hand captured his swollen cock and she stroked him gently.

"Can I take care of you now, Sir?" She asked.

"I'd love that but I see Jack up ahead, I think we're breaking for lunch." When they arrived, Lauri had a small fire going and was waiting on the supplies in the wagon. The ate pemmican and hardtack, washed down with strong coffee. The men could hardly lift a finger as all four women were vying for attention.

"My little butt and thighs hurt!" Declared Mary. "How much further do we have to go today?" The other companions broke out in laughter. "It's not funny!" She hollered and stamped a foot, which brought more gales of laughter.

"We have about a month to go." Jack said. "You can always ride on a wagon or on Lsa's or Lauri's horses. They are smaller framed than mine or Ty's and will be a little easier on your thighs, until they get toughened up a bit."

"Why don't you ride with me the rest of the day?" Lauri offered. "We can visit and get to know one another that way." Mary looked to Jack for approval and he nodded his head, almost relieved that he wouldn't be tortured by the little blond minx's wandering hands for the next few hours.

"That's a great idea!" Lsa piped up. "Julie, would you like to ride on the wagon with me? We can do the same." Julie looked like she'd rather continue on with Ty but she politely accepted the invitation.

While they finished up lunch and were fixing to pull out, Lsa pulled Lauri aside.

"We should plan on pulling the first couple hitches of guard duty together tonight. From the way the new women are eyeballing our men, we may need to give them some privacy, at least for their first time. It seems to work better that way, if you remember." Lauri's hackles rose at the thought of sharing her boys but she did remember how she and Jack were left alone for her first time with him, and also how Lsa didn't seem upset in the least to share either man with her.

Grudgingly she agreed. "I know Lsa, it's just hard for me to share them. They're the first men I've ever loved."

"Well, I'll be there with you tonight and we can talk about our feelings if you like. We'll probably have plenty of time!" Lsa giggled. "Just think how happy our boys will be though. And that's our goal anyway right? We serve them and bring them joy because we love them." Lauri nodded in agreement but was still a bit crestfallen.

Lsa pulled her into a tender hug and whispered in her ear. "You know I love you too, right? You're my most favorite girl ever." Then she kissed her lightly on the lips and brushed a hand over Lauri's tight little ass. "Ride safe, Sweetie." Lsa said and walked to her wagon. Lauri was left sputtering and wondering what had just happened and why a warm glow was settling over her body.

Lsa and Julie chattered on a bit with Julie telling a bit of her past married life and how Mary came to be with her. Mary had wanted to return to St Louis with them in hopes of landing a well off husband of means. Her father demanded that she not marry a dirt farmer from Santa Fe. Ebenezer and Julie were making the trip to arrange a deal to buy goods for their hardware store in Santa Fe. The outlaws had destroyed their plans in a single afternoon. Both women were extremely grateful to be rescued. Soon their conversation inevitably came upon the subject of Jack and Ty. Julie was curious about how their relationship worked with Lsa and Lauri, and was there a pecking order to be respected.

"No there isn't." Lsa replied. "We just go with the flow. If I'm on duty, both men will be with Lauri, or not. Whatever she chooses is fine but as far as I know, she's never turned them down. The same goes with me. I'll do anything in my power to keep my boys safe and happy."

"So you're sure you have no problems if I ask Ty to have sex with me."

"Of course not, like we discussed a couple days ago, if you make it plain that you want him, he'll fuck you silly." Lsa replied. She put an arm around Julie and looked deep in her eyes, then gently kissed her cheek. "Just know this, if you hurt either of my men or Lauri, physically or emotionally, I'll cut out your heart and show it to you before you die." Lsa smiled and winked, but Julie saw steel in her gaze.

Julie dropped her eyes submissively. "I have no intention of doing that, of course." She said timidly.

Lsa squeezed her close, and broke the ice a little. "Good, that's settled then. So tell me, how did you get such a fantastic set of tits?"

Lauri and Mary were on the exact same subject except Jack was the main character in the conversation. "So, does it hurt bad when Jack is inside you? Mary was asking.

"It always hurts a little until he gets me worked open. Both men are bigger than most others, but they are extremely careful unless you ask them to be rougher. Have you asked Jack if he'll be with you?"

"Yes, I did earlier today. He seemed a bit concerned, if I read him right."

"That's because of your age and innocence, and also I'm guessing your body. You're so small and petite and he's at least 2-1/2 times your body weight and hugely strong." Lauri replied.

"I've heard that a girl's first time hurts bad and she bleeds, is that true too?"

"Well, yes and no. It can depend on the size of the man and some girls hardly bleed at all. Not to scare you, but it will hurt with Jack. He'll stop if you tell him to, but he'll also push your limits if you ask him. He rarely gives Lsa or me his full length unless we demand it. He can really knock the bottom out of a pussy and we're sore for a few days after."

Mary shivered and got goosebumps at the thought of Jack's cock buried inside her. "So we call his thingy a cock and our's a pussy?"

"Yep, most of the time. And when they have an orgasm they squirt cum out of their cocks. It feels fantastic for them and for us as well. Especially if they're deep inside when they finish."

"And cum makes babies, right?"

"Yes, sometimes. We try to be careful around certain times of the month but I've almost given up on keeping track. I'd gladly bear either of the men's children. I haven't told them but I've grown to love them that much already." Lauri confessed wistfully.