Heading West Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so to." She murmured thoughtfully. She turned him back and forth in the light until she was satisfied. "What a tool of pleasure and destruction." She whispered to him. "You broke me open, made me bleed, and I love you for it. I love you first and your cock second, Jack. Please never forget that." She lifted him to her lips and engulfed his head in her tight sucking mouth. He groaned in pleasure and leaned into her. She grasped his ass and pulled him closer. She licked him clean, moaning as she tasted the mixture of blood and cum on her tongue. He couldn't believe how quickly she had him on his toes and thrusting back into her mouth. Already the shivers of another orgasm were weakening his legs. She released him and gasped for breath. "Cum in my mouth, Baby. Cum on my tits." She swallowed him again and resumed sucking. He buried his hands in her long blond hair and started thrusting uncontrollably in her mouth.

Occasionally he drove too deep and she gagged slightly. He tried to pull back to spare her but she grabbed his flexing ass and pulled him in again. She felt him swell so large that she could hardly take his thick head in her mouth, and she knew he was ready. With a mighty shout, he unloaded down her sucking throat. She swallowed rapidly but cum trickled out around his cock and down her chin. She swirled her tongue around his tip, nearly buckling his knees. Remembering she wanted her boobs covered, he regretfully pulled free and stroked another three, hot squirts of cum across her beautiful tits. She yelped in surprise and delight and hurriedly rubbed it into her breasts. She licked her hands and grinned up at Jack delightedly. "You are so yummy, I could eat you up everyday!" She giggled.

"And I'll let you." He gasped, heaving for breath. She laid back and made room for him.

"Come to bed, Lover." She said. "Be responsible. You have guard duty soon."

He laughed and swatted her ass. He laid down and she snuggled into him contentedly. "Thanks for being my first, Sweetie. I'll never forget tonight." She whispered tenderly. He gathered her in his arms and dreamed wonderful dreams.

Ty and Julie

Jack and Mary disappeared into their wagon. Ty raised his eyes to Julie. "Well, shall we? He stood and extended his hand to her. She took it and suddenly Ty slung her over his shoulder like Jack had done to Mary. Julie squeaked in surprise, then yelped when his hard hard slapped her naked ass.

"You big meanie!" She giggled. She loved her upside down view of his flexing buttocks as he strode to their wagon. He flipped her over the tailgate and onto the floor. He climbed in and Julie was looking at their bed. It was strewn with prairie flowers petals and a small bottle of oil was on a pillow. "Oh, how sweet!" Julie exclaimed. "Lauri and Lsa are so nice! I'm stealing one of their men and they go and do this!" She was almost in tears.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they've talked it over between themselves. Also, Jack and I wouldn't be here if we didn't have their blessing. Those two are priceless." Ty said in admiration.

Julie sat on the bed and faced him. "I don't know where to start." She said, almost shaking with nerves.

"What do you desire, Julie?"

She thought for a second. "Honestly, to make sure you're happy with me, Sir."

He stepped closer so his cock was hanging directly in her face.

"Touching me would make me happy. Have you ever sucked a cock?" She flushed red.

"Never. My husband only had me in the dark and all we did was have quick sex." She gently ran a finger down his length and his cock jerked involuntarily.

"Oh my!" She did it again and watched amazed as he slowly lengthened and grew wider. "And he was nowhere as big as you!" She continued.

She was quite timid and Ty was thinking he'd have to lead her through it tonight, although she seemed quite willing from what she'd shown earlier on the wagon.

"Squeeze me and tug up and down." He ordered. She complied obediently. "Ah, yes. Just a little more." He grew a bit larger and a drop of precum appeared on the tip. She raised her other hand and extended a finger. "Ah, ah. Use your tongue, Honey." She leaned in and licked the clear drop up. "How do I taste?"

"Mmm, sweet, salty. Like a real man." She looked up at him adoringly.

"Stroke me more." She did so. Her eyes widened as he continued to grow until he was fully upright and hard as steel.

"Oh, yes. You are incredible, Sir. I've never seen anything like this in my life!"

"Suck me, Julie. Make me happy." He ordered.

"Yes, Ty."

"What?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Suck."

She opened her mouth and wrapped her full lips around his thickness. Her lips were stretched to the point of pain and she whimpered as she tried to force him deeper. "That's it. Good Girl. Get me good and wet. Spit on me."

She popped him out long enough to say, "Yes Sir." She spit on his shaft and stroked him wetly while she took him back in her mouth. For long minutes she serviced him, spitting on and sucking his cock. He watched as she squirmed and rubbed her thighs together. He knew she was soaking wet.

"Julie."

"Yes Sir."

"Sucking your nipples would make me very happy." She blinked in surprise and looked up at him with her mouth full of cock.

"Take your shirt off."

He laid down on his back and stretched out. "Straddle me and feed me your amazing tits." Timidly she did so. He arranged his cock so that her pussy lips were astride his shaft. She leaned down and he latched onto a nipple and suckled her gently. She moaned in pleasure as she stiffened in his mouth. Presently he moved to the other. He sucked until she whimpered. "Slide up and down me." Obediently, she slid back and forth, twitching every time her swollen clit rolled over his thick head. Ty moaned a little to let her know she was doing it right. Her slick poured over his shaft and gathered on his rigid abs. "Suck me again."

She slid down and took him in her mouth. She tasted herself on him and quietly whispered. "You taste so good. It's like I can't get enough." She licked her juice and pre-cum off his tight belly, swirling her tongue in his belly button and sucking the liquid from it. He let her suck him until he felt the stirring of an orgasm.

He pulled her up and over his head. "Squat over my face, Julie."

"I'm sorry? I don't understand." His strong hand gripped her hips and dragged her down firmly. She yelped when his tongue parted her shaven pussy lips and dug inside her. "Oh shit! Ty, what are you doing to me?" She almost shrieked in surprise. He answered her with his talented tongue. Her head rolled back and she settled lower, searching for more pleasure. In less than a minute she was coming and creaming on his face as she writhed in orgasm. She went to her knees, gathered his head in her hands and bucked her hips on his lips and tongue. "Oh, Ty! Oh shit! Ugh, ugh, ugh!" She banged out another orgasm as he smiled beneath her. She was loosening up a bit he thought.

Finally, he relented and she slid down, collapsing on top of him. She smothered him with kisses and discovered the joy of licking her taste off his lips and sucking it off his tongue. He gripped her legs and spread them wide. He slid his cock up and slapped her pussy with it. She whimpered and spread wider to allow him better access. "Reach down and feel my cock. Spread your juice on me." Her small hand cupped his thickness and slid down to cradle his balls. He groaned and arched up involuntarily as she stroked him. She gathered juice from her soaked pussy and coated his shaft. She ran a wet thumb over his swollen cock head and he growled in her ear. "Aahhh, shit!" He exclaimed as his cock jerked and a stream of pre-cum oozed from him to run down his balls.

She felt it and quickly slid down between his legs. She pushed them apart and laid prone between them. She ran her wet tongue under his ball sack and licked up his juice. He heard her gulp it down. He spread his legs wider and bent his knees up, offering himself to her. She licked and sucked his balls until they were tightened up and tucked under his rock hard shaft. She held his shaft vertically and nuzzled the length of him. By now he was pouring a continuous stream of pre-cum that ran down his shaft. She drank from his fountain until he could take it no more.

"Julie."

"Yes Sir."

"What do you want?"

"To make you happy."

"I'm ecstatic. What do you want now."

She went silent. He thought he was going to have to ask her again. She finally spoke in a stronger voice. A determined voice.

"I want you to cum on me like you did Lauri. I want to suck your big cock until you cum all over me and make me yours."

He stood up in front of her while she sat on the bed and offered her his cock. "No, put me on the floor." He gripped her hair and pulled her over and off the bed, pushing her to her knees. She sighed in satisfaction as she looked up at him towering over her. "So much better. Use me, Master." She whispered in a throaty voice. Ty's eyes widened in surprise, both at the title she chose for him and also how she opened wide and took him in her mouth. She literally engulfed his cock in her hot mouth. She tested his length by taking him as deep as possible then retreating. She surprised both of them by taking almost 3/4 of his shaft down her throat.

Ty was mesmerized. No woman had ever deep throated him so easily without extensive practice. She took a deep breath and pushed herself over him until her nose touched his rippled abs.

"Oh holy shit, Julie! You are a Goddess!" He moaned out in pleasure. She looked up at him and repeated it several times. She was soon taking him completely to the root and he was in ecstasy. Pre-cum and saliva dripped steadily off her chin and onto her perfectly formed breasts. He began thrusting into her mouth gently, and then a little harder as she appeared to have no problem swallowing him whole. Ty was in Nirvana! She pulled off of him and caught her breath. She rubbed her breasts in her palms, smearing their juice over them. Ty reached down and plucked a nipple, twisting it slightly.

She moaned. "Harder, Master." He plucked her other nipple then twisted it sharply. "Aah! Yes. Like that. Aah, fuck! Yes!" He played with her until she was writhing and her nipples were dark red and hard as pebbles. When he reached her limit and she couldn't take it anymore, she took his hands and placed them on her head, then joined her hands behind her back. "Cum for me, Master. Use me as you wish." She said in a voice rough with lust. She opened her mouth and stuck out her little pink tongue. He filled his hands with her beautiful brown hair and fucked his cock deep in her mouth. She groaned in pleasure as he began filling her throat. Being so rough with her nipples and having her call him Master had him worked up and he felt a hidden beast rising, it almost frightened him. He looked down at her from above. She was an absolute beauty he realized. Her extreme passion was causing her to almost glow. Her swollen lips encased his cock and her hard nipples beckoned his fingers again. Her thighs were wide apart and he saw a small puddle of her pussy juice between them. Her tits were pointed high as she proudly threw her shoulders back. His fingers tightened in her hair and he thrust forward roughly. She took his length and he held her face tight against his belly. She sucked hard and swirled her tongue over his balls. He released her but she stayed where she was. She slowly retreated, keeping a hard suction and working his shaft with her agile tongue.

The inner beast finally won the battle against his voice of reason. He roughly gripped her hair and thrust himself down her throat. Again and again he pounded deep until he felt his orgasm begin. His cock was soaked in her saliva and he could hear her mouth slicking back and forth as she struggled to keep suction. His knees flexed and he drove as deep as he could when his orgasm smashed into him. Spurt after spurt of hot cum painted her mouth and throat as he poured himself inside her. Remembering her request, he pulled free and he took his cock in hand to stroke himself when she knocked his hand loose and grabbed his massive tool with both hands. She stroked him rapidly as he jerked and bucked in her tight fists, spraying her face and tits with his remaining load. Her eyes were locked on his swollen head as his hot squirts slowed to a trickle. She lovingly took him in her mouth and sucked hard, her cheeks hollowed as she milked his cock dry.

His knees gave out and he sat on the edge of the bed. "Holy shit, woman. Where did you learn to do that?"

"From Miss Lsa. We chatted all day about what I could do to make you happy!" She giggled. She started running her fingers through the cum on her tits and licking them clean. "And she was right. Your cum is so yummy and good. I'd love to have it everyday. And by the way, I loved it when you ordered me around. I didn't have to think about anything, just do what you told me."

"I was hoping you wouldn't mind. It was a gamble but you needed a little push." He replied.

She looked up at him with pure adoration. "I agree, Master." She winked and then bent to again take his still semi-rigid cock in her mouth. He stiffened quickly and in just a few minutes she pulled away. "Oh, and Lsa showed me something else." She crawled past him onto the bed and got down doggy style. Her face was turned sideways and her tits smashed flat on the mattress. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. In the lamp light, Ty saw and heard her pussy lips peel open with a little snick. "Get that big cock in me, Ty. Please." Without a wasted second he was behind her. He picked up the oil and poured some over his cock, fisting it up and down until he was covered in slick. He notched his swollen head in her opening and waited. A frustrated moan came from her and she worked her hips, seeking more contact.

"What do you want, Julie?"

A long silence, then a determined voice said. "Gut me with that horse cock. I'll stop you if I need too."

He rose to a crouch behind her. "Wider." He ground out. Obediently her fingers dug deep in her crevice and she pried herself open. He could smell her scent wafting up and he hardened even more. He pressed his thick head in and she squealed as he shunted her pussy wide open.

"Ugh, oh shit, Ty, ugh!" She grunted, as he slowly drove deep. He expected to bottom out on her cervix but all he found was the tightest, hottest pussy he ever been in. He continued his fuck and she howled like a she cat as he opened her wider and deeper than she'd ever experienced. Like a miracle, he finally bottomed out just as he ran out of length. She was a perfect fit! She was panting like a racehorse but she'd managed to take all of him on the first stroke.

"Master, you are a stud like no other! Give me what I need. Break my pussy open!" He drew a deep breath and flexed his thighs. He withdrew almost completely, then sank deep as she cried out in pain and pleasure. For long minutes she writhed on his pulsing cock until she exploded in multiple orgasms. She sweated and begged, twisted the sheets in her hands and chewed her pillow, but Ty was relentless. Like a metronome, he swung his powerful hips in a steady rhythm. His huge balls slapped her clit and splattered her juices with each impact.

She was starting to flag. Her knees were shaking and she could no longer keep her hips tilted up to receive his pounding cock. With an agonized cry she collapsed flat. Ty skillfully her followed down and didn't miss a stroke. She was prone on her belly but he simply wrapped a big forearm under her throat and squeezed her until she grabbed his arms with both hands so she wouldn't choke. "That's it, hold tight. Pull on my arm." He growled in her ear. She nodded assent as she could hardly breath. He locked her down and increased both his pace and how hard he hit the bottom of her pussy with his swollen knob. He felt his orgasm beginning to come on strong. He thrust harder and harder until he was punching the breath from her lungs with every stroke. She gripped his arm as she felt him swell even larger inside her.

She bore down on him with her pussy muscles and with a huge effort, tilted her ass up to accept his pounding cock. His orgasm washed over him and obedient to the age old instinct, he buried himself to the hilt and unleashed a broadside of hot cum against her back wall. She screamed as she felt him paint her with his essence. Rope after rope of cum jetted deep as his cock jerked and spasmed uncontrollably inside her. She exploded in a final orgasm that was so violent he had to spread his legs to stay atop her. He kept his hips pushed forward so hard that his ass and thighs were starting to cramp. It felt so amazing to stay buried deep as she milked his cock with her tight pussy.

They both lay panting heavily until she spoke up in a small voice. "Ty, you're crushing me, I can't breathe." He loosened his arm from her neck and slowly slid off and knelt beside her. She make a little mew of protest when he popped free of her. She turned over and looked up at him with a Cheshire grin. "You sure know how to make a girl, happy." She looked down at his softening cock, then took it in her hand. She tugged him towards her face, so he straddled her tits and offered it to her. She opened her mouth and took his cum covered head inside, licking and sucking him clean while he moaned above her. "Mmmm, we taste so good." She exclaimed. Lifting his cock, she delved under it and cleaned his balls with her questing tongue.

"Damn, girl. You sure learn fast. That, or you're a natural at sex."

"Well, Lsa told me lots of stuff to do with you. Like I said. It's much easier for me to obey an order than think up something and act on my own. I've always been that way."

"Would you like me to order you around always or just sometimes?"

"Always, unless I change my mind." She replied.

"Will you want that with Jack as well?"

Startled, she looked up at him in surprise. "Do I have to fuck Jack too?"

"Only if you want to. You'll never have to do something you don't want as long as you're with us. But I know that Jack would be happy to be with you. You're an incredibly sexy woman. I think there's a little hellcat inside you that needs to come out." He slapped her with his cock and she purred in delight. "Let's work on that."

"Yes, Master."

Regretfully, he pulled away. "It's time for my turn at guard duty. You'll see the girls come in. Y'all can figure out sleeping accommodations. One may sleep with you or they both might sleep outside. We tend to do that a lot. Regardless, sleep well, Julie."

She pouted, then stood and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for being with me and understanding me so quickly. You're already pretty special to me. Be safe out there!" She slapped his naked ass playfully as he turned and departed.

Lauri and Lsa

The girls walked from the fire and they heard feminine squeals behind them as the men packed them to their respective wagons. Lauri was silent. Lsa reached out and took her hand. "Take it easy, Honey. We've talked about this."

"I know, it's just different when it's happening." She grumped.

"You've got to trust our men. We know they love us. They have more feelings for you than any client we've ever had. That's a hard fact. That little vixen with Jack may knock him sideways for a bit but he'll come around. He's a highly intelligent man. Julie worships the ground Ty walks on but he won't be affected. He'll give her what she needs and carry on."

"You make good sense but I'm struggling with it so much!" Lauri exclaimed dejectedly.

Suddenly, Lsa jerked her to a stop and sat her down roughly on a nearby boulder. "Let me tell you a story, Missy! When I was young, maybe 18 years old, I was in a war party of ten braves, including my brother and Uncle. Eight of them turned traitor and killed my Uncle and brother, then took me prisoner. I was raped and abused for three days. I was tied up the whole time and forced to march behind a horse with a tether around my neck. The third night, things were getting real nasty, they had me staked out on the ground and were taking turns on me. Somewhere along the way, we were seen by Jack and Ty. They hid their wagon as best they could and tracked us.

1...34567...15