Heading West Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ty absolutely covered you in cum last night and you licked his cock after he was in your pussy. Does it taste funny?" Lauri was beginning to be amused at her questions, but remembered that she'd had lots of them too at 19 years old.

"It's different for sure but I like it. It's salty and tangy at the same time. I do it because the boys love it and Lsa does it for the same reason but she can also orgasm from doing it. It really trips her trigger."

"Will I orgasm with Jack?"

"Almost certainly. He's a very considerate lover."

Mary hugged her tightly from behind. "Thank you, Lauri. You've helped me out a lot. I'm still scared though. He's so big all over and very intimidating even though I know he'll be nice to me. I'm brave and I'll take whatever he'll give me, I want him so badly!"

Lauri reached back and patted her reassuringly.

"You'll do fine, Sweetie, just fine." Mary hugged her again and went silent for awhile, her mind awhirl with the information Lauri had given her.

Chapter IV : First Times

Jack and Ty waved the wagons in to the campsite for the night. Ty had bagged a small deer earlier in the evening and Jack made an excellent dinner of carrots, potatoes and tenderloin. Everyone ate heartily and then lazed around the fire and enjoyed a little whiskey, except Mary who sputtered and coughed through hers. Jack ended up finishing it for her and she thanked him with shining eyes. Lsa and Lauri got up and started rustling around in both wagons. The men had a suspicion what they were up to but said nothing.

Soon they both appeared, fully decked out for guard duty. "We're going to take a gander at the area and go for a walk. We'll take the first two shifts tonight." Lsa said. She went to each man and kissed them thoroughly and told them that she loved them. Lauri followed her and did the same.

After they faded away from the firelight, Julie stood up and tugged Mary to her feet. They went behind the wagon and the men heard them splashing water into a tub and whispering amongst themselves. "Are you on board with this, Ty?" Jack asked.

"I think so. Julie and I had a long talk today. I know she wants me badly. It bugs me a bit because she just lost her husband and went through a bad experience. She asked for my attentions though and I know our girls told them both what to expect. I'm happy to give her what she wants. How about you big fella? That little gal is on fire for you."

"Lauri had a talk with her as well. She seems determined to be with me. I feel the same hesitation as you but I know Lauri laid it out for her. She's not coming in blind." Jack replied.

"You know we're really gonna have to spoil our girls after this, especially Lauri. She's having a hard time giving us up." Ty said.

"I know it. We need to be careful with her. She's an amazing woman and we really don't deserve either of them." Jack said solemnly. Ty nodded in agreement.

They heard more splashing, then Mary and Julie appeared. They were both wearing Ty's shirts and the men caught glimpses of ripe breasts and shaven pussies as they advanced. Julie blushed furiously but walked up to Ty and put out her hand while Mary did the same to Jack. "Come with us please, Sirs."Julie said. They led the men around the wagon and stood each of them in a metal tub filled with water. They stripped them of their loincloths and soaped them up and scrubbed them with washcloths. Little Mary could hardly reach Jack's shoulders with her small hands. The girls saved their cocks and balls for last. With flaming red faces and awkward hands they washed their men. Both of them were raging hard by then and each woman had their hands full of thick meat. After they rinsed the men off, they sat them in chairs and tipping their heads back, gently washed their hair with Lauri's shampoo. Both men were groaning in pleasure before the women finished.

Surprisingly, taking the lead, Mary nuzzled Jack's ear as she dried his head. "Will you take me to bed and fuck me, Jack? Please?" She whispered. He stood up and swung her petite body over his shoulder and slapped her naked ass. She shrieked with laughter as he bore her into their wagon. He set her down on the bed which had been littered with prairie flowers, and a small bottle of Lsa's oil sat on a pillow. His girls had been busy! Mary noticed and got a tear in her eye. "Oh, Miss Lauri is so thoughtful. I'm with her man and she still did this for me!" She sniffled a bit before looking up at Jack. He was watching as Ty carried Julie to their wagon. Her ass was reddened from a lusty smack as well. She was in for a ride, Jack thought with a chuckle.

Jack and Mary

A light touch on his thigh brought his attention to Mary. She sat on the bed and his semi-erect cock was inches from her face. She was nearly crosseyed as she watched it swing in front of her. "Stand up on the bed, Princess." He ordered. When she did so they were at nearly eye level. He swooped in and captured her lips and ravished her mouth. She ran her hands up and down his lean frame as he took her breath away. In just a minute or so she was panting heavily and squirming like a dervish.

"I need something, Jack. I'm not sure what, but something!" She begged.

He picked her up and laid her back on the mattress. He followed her down and took her small breasts in his huge hands. Carefully, he caressed her and tweaked her nipples until she was writhing under him. He caught her crimson peaks in his mouth and sucked them hard while she moaned out her pleasure.

He worked his way south and slid her thighs over his shoulders. She protested lightly but her hands fisted his hair and pulled him into her wet pussy. Her tiny petals lured his tongue in and he lapped her sweet juices as they poured from her fountain. She screamed when she felt a man's tongue inside her for the first time. He avoided her swollen clit until she grabbed his head and savagely ground herself into his mouth. He sucked her clit in his mouth and rapidly fluttered his tongue on it as she exploded in the first orgasm of her life! She shrieked and cried his name as he mercilessly suckled her clit. Her slim thighs squeezed his head tightly as she came hard, panting with lust.

Slowly she wound down and finally relaxed. She tugged him up and over her and gave him her mouth. She licked and sucked her juices from his wet face, cooing and murmuring her thanks. "Mmmm, Little Lady. You taste as fresh as a spring shower." He praised.

"You do too. That was absolutely yummy!" She reached down to find his rigid cock with her small hand. "I can't even reach around you. And you're so hard!" She marveled. She felt his precum slicking her fingers and it gave her an idea. "Roll over, please." He did so, and she laid on her side and stroked him gently. She ran her nails up and down his length, then down to trail over his tightened ball sack. He stuck up like a tree branch, hard and pulsing. Precum dripped down to pool in between his thick abs. Mary leaned in and licked it up carefully. She rolled it around her tongue, gauging his taste. "Mmmm, you're so good!" He groaned in pleasure as she teased and tortured him unwittingly. She had no idea of the sensations she was giving to him. He slid a big hand between her thighs and gently spread open her pussy. A clever finger brought her clit out of hiding and he returned the favor to her.

"Can I suck your cock, please?" She asked in a husky voice.

"Of course, you never need ask. I'm yours, Princess." She smiled happily, then leaned in and licked his swollen cock. He threw his head back and hissed as her delicate tongue danced across his dripping head. She sucked just the tip and wriggled her tongue in his opening, digging for more of his juice. He could already feel the faint tickle of an orgasm and he wasn't ready for that yet, but he knew he was nearly powerless to stop it. He was beyond excited and throbbing hard.

He pulled her up so she straddled him and cupped her ass in both hands. She felt his cock between her pussy and his belly and rubbed back and forth on him. He groaned in sweet agony as she soaked his cock with sweet pussy juice. "Princess." He growled. "You are a natural at this. You feel amazing!" She wriggled with joy above him.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me, Jack. I've waited forever for this. I'm giving myself to you. Make me yours." She whispered in his ear.

"How do you want me." He asked gently.

"On top of me. I want everything to be just like a man and wife."

He swung her under him and slid between her thighs. He picked up the bottle of oil and opened it. "What's that?" She asked.

"It's Lsa's oil. It will help me get inside you easier."

She put a small hand over his. "Please, no. I want you and me only. I want to feel everything about tonight. Just us." She was looking at him so pleadingly that she melted his heart.

"Whatever you want, Princess. I want this to be perfect for you." He lowered himself over her and placed her hands on his cock. "Guide me in you. Then use your hands to show me if you want me deeper or need me to pull out." She spread her pussy open with one hand and rubbed his dripping head up and down her weeping petals. He gritted his teeth and groaned above her.

"Am I hurting you?" She asked innocently.

"No, I'm trying not to cum too soon." He confessed. He hadn't been this short fused in forever! He tried thinking about buffalo hunting and then tried adding numbers in his head but had little success. He finally pulled away and went down on her again for several minutes. She had another small orgasm and he finally calmed down a bit. She pulled him back up.

"Are you better now?" She giggled.

"Yep, I think I can function now. Holy cow, Princess. You are an amazingly sexy little thing. I haven't lost my cool like that since I was a teenager." He confessed shamefacedly.

"I think you're perfect, absolutely perfect." She hooked her heels under his ass and said. "Now get inside me, sink that big cock in me til I scream." She guided him into her until his thick head perched at her entrance. She tilted her hips a little and wrapped her arms around him. She tugged him closer and he pushed in until she caught her breath. "Oh my, oh shit. Keep pushing! Ugh! Oh you're so big!" He paused and looked down at her. She looked so small beneath him. It made him feel huge and indomitable. "Don't stop, Jack!" She tugged him closer and he inched inside her incredible tightness until he fetched up hard against her maiden head. She panted deeply, and didn't complain when he stopped again.

"I'm up against your virginity." He whispered. "Are you ok?"

She was breathing quickly and her gaze was locked on their joining. His thick cock was splitting her peach wide open. Her pussy lips were stretched agonizingly tight around his thickness. He only had two inches in her and it felt like a club inside her. "I think so. Just give me a minute, please." She whispered hoarsely. He discovered his concern for her overcame his urge to cum so soon. He cradled her head and nuzzled her until she was ready to continue. "Ok, I'm ready." She cupped his face in her hands and looked in his eyes. "Take me, Jack. Don't stop until you split me open. I don't care if it hurts!" She said earnestly.

"Ok Sweetheart. Here we go." She set her heels under his ass and dug her fingernails in his back. He jerked in surprise, then at her urging he flexed his thick thighs and rammed forward hard just as she lifted her hips to meet him. Her eyes flew open wider and he saw them fill with pain as he broke through her barrier and slammed into her cervix. Her agonized scream filled the night as her pussy spasmed in protest at the sudden intrusion. Her wild eyes stared at his and filled with tears that ran down her face. He blanched at the pain he caused her and began to pull back. She tried to speak but only a weak sound came out. She shook her head rapidly and using her fingernails and heels, slammed herself tight against his buried cock. She shuddered and he felt the dome of her cervix as she ground it against his swollen cock head.

"Ugh, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She cursed as she drank in the pain of her pierced maiden head. Slowly, she relaxed under him and pulled her fingernails out of his back. He hissed at the sting and blood ran in thin rivulets down his ribs to drip on the bed. "Oh dear, oh Jack! I've hurt you!" She cried out in distress, and kissed his lips.

"No, Honey, I've hurt you!" He said with concern. "Are you ok?"

"Oh, yes, I've never been better! It's the best pain in the world!" She hugged him closer and experimented rolling her hips a little. "Oh my. This feels better now though." She sighed in pleasure. Jack licked her tears away while she covered him in kisses. Soon she was working his cock inside her, so he rose to a push-up position and let her fuck herself on his rigid pole. She took him shallowly, then deeper. She played on his length until she started to tire.

She relaxed and laid back with him just barely inside her. "Push in me, Lover."She whispered. He gently drove in until he hit resistance and stopped when she flinched and caught her breath. "Look at us." She breathed. He looked down and his cock jerked inside her and he felt the tingle of an oncoming orgasm when he saw her tight pussy wrapped around his mighty shaft. She wrapped both hands around his cock, one atop the other. "There's so much of you to go, Jack. Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed. "Will you do something for me?" She asked in a voice rough with passion.

"Anything, Princess." He groaned as he fought back the urge to cum.

"Bury yourself inside me, every inch. Don't stop unless I tell you too and fill me with your cum! Please, Jack. I want everything you can give me!"

"You don't understand what you ask for!" He ground out. "If you turn me loose, I'll hurt you too much."

"If you care for me at all, do what I ask. I only have one first time. Make me feel it for a week!" She begged. Her eyes were again filling with tears as she thought Jack would deny her.

He looked in her beautiful eyes and his iron will crumbled to dust. "Ok, Princess. I have to move you a bit." She broke into a brilliant heartbreaking smile and smothered him in kisses. He lifted her ankles over his shoulders and moved over her in a high push up position. She was bent nearly in half and only her head, shoulders and upper back was on the mattress. He tested her depths by bouncing his cock lightly inside her.

"I can feel you in guts." She murmured as he adjusted himself above her.

"You sure will in a minute, unless you change your mind." He groaned as her tight pussy strangled his thick cock.

She giggled and ran her fingernails down the sides of his tight ass. He jerked reflexively and she squealed as he stabbed deeper.

"Ok, Sweetheart. I can't last much longer. I just have to cum." He growled between clenched teeth. "Stop me if you must."

"I'm ready. Give me everything you got, Big Fella."

He was dripping sweat as he expertly rolled his hips and searched for that special place that only a few women had let him explore. He didn't know anatomy but he knew his way around pussy, that was for sure. He pushed deep until he felt her rounded cervix and she jerked involuntarily. He rolled higher over her, curling her in a tighter ball until he felt his cock wedge under that hard dome and then he slowly lowered his full weight on her. She was panting for air between pained cries as he crushed her beneath him. Her nails dug furrows in his ass as she urged him deeper. Her tightness was unbelievable. Finally, his swollen cock head broke through beneath her cervix and his full body weight, concentrated on the head of his cock, smashed into the bottom of her pussy. A cry like he'd never heard ripped through the night.

Her pussy clenched on him uncontrollably in wild spasms. He looked down at her and she was staring wildly at him. She was trying to speak. He tried to pull back but she mutely shook her head. "Cum in meeeee! Cum, cum in me, fuck me, Jack!" She finally cried out. Wincing at her nails buried in his ass, he yanked his hips back and felt his cock pop out past her narrow passage that he'd broken open. He slammed forward and smashed her open again. She was nodding and crying now and pushed him back until he was nearly out of her pussy. She reached up and pulled his face down to smother him in kisses. "Fuck me you beast, fuck me and fill me with cum!" She almost snarled.

"Ok, Little Girl. No mercy!" He growled, and immediately rammed forward, thudding deep inside her pussy.

"Yes!" She screamed once, before he drove the breath from her tiny body.

Every time he drove home he ricocheted under her swollen cervix to bury himself against her back wall. She grunted with every impact and took every inch he had to offer. After a dozen strokes he was beyond saving. Like a madman, he savagely pounded her while she shrieked like a banshee. His orgasm started at the base of his spine, then moved through his tight ball sack until it literally exploded from his swollen cock head.

He plunged as deep as he could, and then held still while his balls unleashed a massive load of hot cum inside her. Mary came simultaneously with him. Her hip shuddered and rolled with his as she instinctively clenched down as hard as she could and milked his cock with her tight pussy while she exploded in ecstasy. She sank her fingers in his hair, pulled his lips to hers and devoured him. He grunted in her mouth as he convulsed inside her. "Ugh, fuck, ugh, fuck!" He cursed as she dragged the final spasms of orgasm from him. His legs and arms finally gave out. He pulled her legs off his shoulders and lowered them to the bed. She locked them around his back.

"You ain't going nowhere, Stud." She giggled. She hugged him tight as he relaxed on top her.

"Am I crushing you?" He asked.

"No, Honey. Just stay in me for awhile. You feel so good." She purred. Even though he'd just came harder than he ever had, he stayed almost fully erect. His thick head was trapped behind her cervix and she slowly played with his length. She rolled her hips until she felt him almost pull free, then she ground up against him to seat his cock head deep again.

"Oh shit." He moaned. I've never felt that in my life. Honey, you are amazing!" He brushed her hair back from her sweaty forehead and kissed her deeply. She blushed and snuggled into his neck.

"So, are you ok?" He asked.

"Never better. I had no idea it would be like that. I swear you split me in half and broke my pussy, but it was so incredible. Thank for being my first!" She teared up and he kissed them away.

"I am honored that you chose me." He said solemnly.

She had stopped working herself against him. "You feel so damn good, but you're starting to smash me to death!" She winked at him and tried to stretch out a little.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, Princess!" He exclaimed. He rose above her and gently slid his cock out of her.

"Owie!" She squeaked when his thick head popped out. A thick rush of cum followed and she dipped her fingers in her pussy and gathered up some. Jack watched, entranced as she licked his cream from her hand. "Mmmm, my goodness, you are yummy!" His mind boggled as she went back for more. She was licking her fingers clean when he stood and looked for a towel to clean up with.

"Oh no you don't, Mister. Lauri told me what good girls do for their men. No towels for you!" She took his cock in a small hand and admired it in the lamp light. Jack looked down at himself. Pink tinted cum covered his cock. Her blood he realized. It was surprisingly erotic and his cock twitched in response.

"Did you do that, make your cock jerk?"

"Nope, you did it, because I see my cum and your blood on me. It's amazing I think. It's the only time it will ever happen for you."