Heading West Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ty tells me you can take his whole cock down your throat. Is that true?" He asked in a rough voice.

"Yes, Master."

"Can you take mine?"

"I think so. If I can't, you can make me do it." She took his hands and placed them on her head, then leaned in and took him in her hot, sucking mouth. He groaned as she slowly slid his length down her throat until she stopped. She had an easy 8 inches buried inside her. She stuck out her little tongue and lapped his shaft while she drooled down her chin.

"Ah, shit! I can't believe how tight you are." He moaned. She swallowed another inch and he hit what seemed to be her limit. She clasped a hand around his base and using it for a stop, began sucking his cock in and out of her mouth. Each stroke, she swallowed him deeply then pulled back to swirl her tongue around his thick, dripping cock head. He used a firm grip in her hair to guide her up and down. She used her other hand to cup his balls and work them in her tiny palm. For a few minutes she suckled him until he was thrusting his hips up to meet her wet mouth. He was growing frustrated. He needed to move. Needed to use her. He roughly pulled her off of him.

"Get on your knees." He growled.

She slid off the bed and knelt on the wagon floor. He stood and gathered her hair in his hands and ran his cock down her throat. She moaned in satisfaction as he used her mouth like a pussy. She again used her little hand at his base as a stop for her lips. He badly wanted to run his full 12 inches down her throat but didn't want to hurt her. He felt his orgasm rising quickly and he tensed his strong legs and ass in anticipation of coming hard. She felt his cock head swell even larger in her mouth and knew he was ready to fill her with cum. She released his cock from her fist and using both hands, sank her fingernails in his firm ass and pulled him forward as she thrust her mouth further down his shaft.

She swallowed rapidly and his remaining 3 inches of cock slid deep in her throat. She continued swallowing, flexing her muscles around his cock shaft. When her pink tongue extended to lap his tightened ball sack, he erupted!

With a strangled cry he gripped her head and thrust as hard as he could into her throat. He stared wildly down at her as her eyes filled with tears, and she choked as he flooded her with hot cum. Spurt after spurt shot down her gullet as she swallowed desperately. No woman had ever swallowed him so deeply and easily. His mind was utterly blown by her skills.

Dimly, he started to recognize that she might be doing herself harm, he tried to push her away from him. Shaking her head wildly, she used her sharp nails to pull him close, keeping him buried inside her. He relaxed his hands in her hair and she calmed down a little. When his final spasms waned, she pulled back ever so slowly and resumed long sucking strokes on his softening cock. She pulled her nails out of his ass and used her hands to milk his long shaft dry. She dug her pink tongue into his cock slit and slurped every drop of thick cum from him.

As he sighed in satisfaction, she petted his thighs and ass. She felt a wetness and looked at her hands. His blood from the holes she dug in him was smeared on her palms.

"Oh, Master! I've hurt you!" She cried in consternation. "I'm so sorry!" He was almost amused at how bad she was shaken up, but he could see she was truly concerned. "Let me see, please!" She begged. He turned around and heard her gasp at the damage she'd done. He didn't mind at all. In fact, he'd rather enjoyed the sting of it while he was pumping his life force down her throat.

"Kiss it better for me." He ordered. He needed to do something to help her get over it, he realized. He felt her warm lips and tongue as she licked his wounds. That gave him an idea. He laid flat on his belly on the bed and spread his legs wide. He adjusted his cock so it was pointing down between his thighs. "More, Julie." He said roughly. She slid between his legs and began nuzzling his ass cheeks, licking and sucking the faint traces of blood away. He groaned in pleasure as she broadened her area to include his deep crevice. She parted his cheeks and licked between them, and below until she reached his heavy balls.

She bathed them with her hot tongue while his cock steadily grew downward to rest between her full breasts that were smashed into the blanket. Soon, he was so hard that she took notice of the throbbing between her tits. She slid down until his dripping head was exposed. She wrapped her tongue around it and slowly licked him until he was groaning in painful pleasure. Finally, he couldn't take anymore. He rolled over and his cock flipped up and slapped his rigid abs with an audible pop. Julie giggled as pre-cum splattered over his tight muscles. She quickly lapped it up, smiling up shyly at him through fluttering eyes.

At that moment he realized how truly beautiful she was. Her brunette hair shown softly in the light. Her skin was smooth and silky as her breasts rubbed over his thighs, and her red lips and pink tongue looked exquisite as they worked his cock to a steel like hardness.

He cupped her face in his hands.

"How did you get so beautiful?" He asked earnestly. She shrugged and blushed madly. He pulled her over him, then flipped them both over so he was kneeling between her thighs. He raised her head and put a pillow beneath it so she could see him better. He moved the oil lantern to a small shelf behind him so he would be silhouetted for her viewing pleasure. She watched as he levered his cock down over her tummy. His balls were pushed against her pussy and his length extended up to her sternum. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she realized what she was in for.

"Can you take my cock, Sweetness?" He asked in a voice rough with passion.

"I hope so, Master. But if I can't, you can make it fit. You're plenty strong enough to bury it inside me. I'm here to serve your needs." She said softly with a sly smile. She was coming around, he thought to himself happily. He leaned in and gathered her in his arms, kissing and sucking her red lips until she thought she would burst. Her hips were searching vainly for his cock, needing him inside her. He raised up slightly.

"Put me inside you." He ordered. Her tiny hand gripped him and steered him to her weeping gate. With a growl, he notched his cock head in her pussy and set his hips. He began a slow, deep fuck. He gasped in surprise as her warmth enveloped him. She was indescribably tight! He bored deeper as she writhed beneath him. He battled for every sweet inch of progress. She did everything she could to clench herself around him.

"Ah, fuck, You're so damn tight!" He gritted. He sank further inside, expecting to bottom out at any time. She yelped as he drilled deeper in her guts.

"Oh, Master! Aaah! You're killing me!" She cried, as he finally hit bottom.

"Fuck yes, so good!" He gritted out between clenched teeth. She reached down between them to grasp his cock. She made a disbelieving sound as she discovered a hands width of thick meat, still awaiting entry. He rolled his hips in a circle, working her open as he stretched her almost beyond her limits.

"All the way, Master! Stab me with that huge cock!" She cried in passion.

He pulled her legs up over his shoulders and looked down at her. With tears in her eyes, she nodded in acceptance. He rocked back until just his cock head remained inside her. With a grunt, he ran his cock deep and pounded inside her. She jerked and cried out as he drilled into her back wall. He was astounded! He had never been so deep in a woman without a huge degree of difficulty. She seemed to accept him fully with no obstruction other than her extreme tightness.

"Fuck, Honey. So deep and tight! You're strangling my cock!" He exclaimed.

She purred in happiness and rolled her hips, squeezing him firmly and ripping another groan from his throat. He held himself deep and let her service him. She was bringing him to orgasm by just gripping him with her inner muscles and writhing her hips. She ground her clit over his pubic bone repeatedly until she brought herself to a screaming orgasm. He held on tight and gave her every last inch of rock hard cock to satisfy herself on. He couldn't take anymore of her magical tightness. With a mighty cry he released himself inside her. Ropes of hot cum painted her slick inner walls as he painted them white with his essence. She yelped as she felt his jets of cum splash inside her. When he was spent, he gently released her legs from his shoulders and went to raise himself off her.

"No, Master! Please!" She begged, and pulled his weight down on her. He relaxed on top of her while she petted him and whispered endearments in his ear. "I love you so, Master. Thank you for being with me. I hope you put a baby in me like you did to Lsa. I'd love to bear you a child." She whispered softly. His eyes misted over. He was glad she didn't notice. No one had ever said such a nice thing to him before, and it was deeply flattering.

He was still inside her but softened to the point that her tightness pushed him out along with a rush of cum.

"Ooh!" She exclaimed when his still swollen head popped out. "Let me up, Master, please!" She begged. He rolled off her and she followed him over to land astride him. She quickly slid down and took his dripping cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked him while he caressed her face and hair. She purred in contentment when he pulled her up beside him. She threw a leg over his strong thigh and relaxed into him. He slid a clever hand down and thrust two big fingers in her cum soaked pussy. She jerked in surprise, then gladly ground her hips into his palm. He scooped his cum out of her and brought it to her mouth.

"Suck." He commanded. Obediently, she took his fingers in her mouth and cleaned them thoroughly. He repeated his actions until he was satisfied she was empty.

She smacked her lips in satisfaction. "Mmmm, you are delicious, Master. Can we do this again sometime, please?" He pulled her into a deep, sweet kiss.

"Absolutely, Honey. I'm yours any time you like." He promised. She snuggled into him and they both drifted off to sleep.

In the wee hours of the morning, Jack dreamed that one of his women, he wasn't sure which, was riding him to a long, sweet orgasm. It was so realistic that when he slowly came awake, he realized it was truly happening. Julie was astride him and had his cock buried to the root inside her. Her head was thrown back and she rocked herself to a lip biting orgasm. He sleepily reached up and filled his hands with her big tits. She thrust her breasts into his grip and moaned out her pleasure.

When she recovered from coming, she whispered. "Oh, Master! I hope you don't mind. I just had to have you inside me again."

"Anytime, Sweetness. I'm yours whenever you desire." He said tenderly. He began thrusting up into her but she stopped him with a hand on his belly.

"Let me serve you, Master." She rose to her toes and squatted over him. Steadying herself with a hand on his rigid abs, she took his swollen head inside her. She raised and lowered herself just enough to pop him in and out of her pussy. She tightened down on him and began rolling her hips.

The friction on him was unbelievable. Lubricated by her previous orgasm, her slickness was hot and tight. In less than a minute he was gasping and crying out in pleasure. She literally jerked him off with her pussy. She felt him swell even larger as his orgasm rushed over him.

"Oh, fuck! I'm coming!" He groaned out raggedly. She quickly slid off him and took his dripping head in her mouth. She sucked only his head and rapidly swiped her tongue on the bottom of his glans. With a mighty shout he erupted in her mouth, dousing her with hot cum. She squealed around her mouthful of cock and sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing with effort. Jack felt a part of him leave his body and enter hers. Spasm after spasm wracked his frame as she swallowed every drop of his seed. When they lessened, she took both small hands and starting at his thick base, milked upwards until streams of cum flowed out to coat her fists. She licked her fingers and his exposed head until he shivered in ecstasy. When he was empty, both physically and emotionally, she slid up and rolled him onto his side. She pulled his face into her generous cleavage and purred as he sighed in exhausted relief.

"My goodness, Sweetheart. You are an amazing woman. I can't think of a place I'd rather be right now." He whispered.

"Thank you, Master. Me too. I feel safe and happy here with you." She said softly, petting his hair and stroking his back. He was asleep in less than a minute. She smiled contentedly to herself and followed him to dreamland.

The following morning, after a delicious breakfast, the companions resumed their journey to Santa Fe. Hope and joy filled the air as the once party of six whom now numbered eight, hit the trail, eager for more high adventures.