Heading West Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it, Lsa!" Jack started in on her.

"I mean it, Jack!" Lauri said sternly. "I ain't kidding. You leave those women alone!"

He backed down with a wary look in his eye. He remembered what happened the last time he'd crossed one of his girls, and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

He heaved a huge sigh, and his tense shoulders slumped down. He then grabbed Ty and hustled him to ground on the far side of the wagon. The girls heard them arguing in low voices but couldn't make out what was being said.

Soon they emerged. Jack looked like he'd lost the argument, but still had an angry glint in his eye. Ty stepped to his mighty huntresses and hugged them both. "Well done, girls! That was amazing to watch you two bring down those buffs. Let's go look at 'em and you can tell us all about it." He took their hands and tugged them towards their kills. Lauri glared at Jack until he took the hint and followed Ty. All the Companions gathered and listened in awe as the girls told their story. Lsa really couldn't get a word in edgewise because Mary was chattering nonstop.

Lsa finally shut her down long enough to paint her face with the blood of her first buffalo kill. Mary quivered in excitement when Lsa used two fingers to draw red stripes down her cheeks. Jack finally broke down and congratulated them. He held Mary tightly and whispered in her ear. "I'm so glad you're ok. I'm sorry I got angry with you. You scared the hell outta me!"

"I'm sorry, Honey. I just was having so much fun with Lsa. She's so brave and I want to be just like her!"

"That's what scares me," he admitted, and she looked at him in concern.

"Do you want me to stop riding and hunting?" she asked in a tremulous voice, as tears built in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh no, Sweetheart. That would devastate you and I don't want to do that. Just be careful, please. I just get so scared when my girls are in danger."

"Oh thank you, Honey! I promise to be careful!" She threw herself in his arms and kissed him sweetly. His iron heart melted and he held her close, squeezing her until she protested. Lsa showed up and shoved her beaming face in between them.

"Mmm, two of my favorite people, is there room for me in here?" she whispered, and wriggled into their arms. She looked in Jack's eyes and saw forgiveness. She kissed him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Big Fella." She gave him a sexy wink and caressed his ass. "I love you always."

"Always." he returned, tenderly.

He lurched forward as Lauri leapt on his back and nipped his neck. "Are you good, Stud?" she asked quietly. He nodded and reached behind him to squeeze her ass.

"Thanks for keeping me in line. I would've regretted my actions for sure," he admitted. She hugged him tight.

"I love you, Stud. And you characters too," she said to Mary and Lsa. They both blushed prettily under their dirt and blood.

"You killers sure are beautiful," Jack complimented.

"Yes, they are," Ty cut in. He had an arm around Julie and a skinning knife in his red hand. "I declare them exempt from all meat cutting duties unless they really wanna help. We need to get these things taken care of, pronto."

The whole crew pitched in and turned the area into an abattoir. They stripped the carcasses of all the meat they could salvage, then Ty salted the hides and rolled them up, tying them in tight cylinders. They wrapped the meat in clean bed sheets to keep the flies off and hung it everywhere they could find to allow it to cool as much as possible. Julie turned to setting up a hasty camp while the crew finished the processing of the buffalo.

It was dark when they completed the job. By the light of oil lamps, Ty roasted fresh buffalo tenderloin over the fire and Jack popped open a bottle of their precious wine. Exhausted but happy, they lounged around the fire and ate until they were fit to burst. Jack stirred them with a bit of bad news.

"We need to move the wagons away from here. The wolves and coyotes will be in here thick tonight." Together, they moved several hundred yards away. Jack assigned guard duties and chose the first for himself. Tired to the bone, the filthy but happy crew passed out under the stars.

Something awoke Lauri in the wee hours. She thought she heard a strange sound. In just a few seconds, she heard another. It sounded like a dog yelping. Probably a coyote, she figured. She rolled over to see who was in camp. The boys were out cold. Jack was alone and Ty was bundled up with Julie. She figured Lsa had the watch and that Mary was up with her. Maybe they couldn't sleep because of the days events? She wondered to herself. Oh well, she shrugged inwardly. She trusted Lsa completely. She dropped off to sleep again.

In a couple hours she was again awoken, this time by excited whispers. She looked over to see Mary and Lsa skulking about the wagon they'd taken from the slaver outlaw gang. Her curiosity got the best of her. She quietly approached them while wrapped in her blanket.

"Oh shit! You scared the hell outta me!" Mary exclaimed, then clapped a hand over her mouth and looked frantically at the slumbering men. Ty stirred and rolled over, then let out a muffled snore.

"Whew!" she whispered, and giggled quietly.

"What are you wenches up to?" Lauri asked with raised eyebrows.

"Lsa and I were talking and she said I should get the boys a gift. I didn't know what to get them until Jack mentioned the wolves. I thought they both could use a wolf skin cape for the cold mornings. Lsa helped me shoot two with my bow and arrows tonight! We skinned them, salted them down and we just stashed them in the wagon. The boys will never find them!" She was literally vibrating with excitement. Both Lauri and Lsa were struck by how beautiful and youthful she was in the white moonlight. Her blonde hair almost glowed in the darkness and her blue eyes sparkled brightly. Even smeared with blood and gore, she was exquisite.

"I think that's a wonderful idea!" Lauri whispered. "When will you give them the hides?"

"If we stay a few days at the Fort, we may be able to have someone give them a quick tan. Until then, we'll salt and scrape them every chance we get to help the process," Lsa replied.

"Well, I can guarantee a few days there," Lauri said firmly. "It's my trip and my schedule. What do ya say?"

Mary smothered her with quiet kisses. "Oh thank you! You're such an amazing friend!"

"Yes, she is," Lsa whispered. "And so beautiful too." She slid into Lauri's arms and kissed her gently, feeding her a hint of tongue. "Do we need to bribe you to keep our secret?" she asked teasingly.

"I'll think of something, Sweetness."

"Both of you are beautiful. And so brave too," Mary joined in.

"Thank you, Angel," Lsa replied. "You two better get back to bed before I wake Ty up for his shift. Quickly now!" She shooed them away and returned to her rounds.

"Can I sleep with you?" Mary asked Lauri.

"Of course, Sweetie. Sneak in here with me."

The two beauties cuddled their dirty little bodies together and slept until dawn.

## Chapter III : The Fort

When Ty finally roused the camp, it was mid morning. Jack started to admonish him until he saw what he'd been doing. He had their two bathing tubs full of hot water and more heating on a crackling big fire.

"I figured being so close to the fort we could spare the water to clean up with," he said helpfully. He was mobbed by his dirty girls as they playfully wrestled to be first in the hot water. The men's hearts warmed as they watched their ladies wash themselves and each other. They cooked a hearty breakfast, then served the girls hot food and coffee until they were stuffed.

Not to be out done, the girls tackled their men and scrubbed them until their naked bodies shone. "I figure one more day on the trail," Ty said in answer to one of Mary's many questions. "We should arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon. There's a creek we need to cross just east of the fort. If the rains haven't raised it too high, we should have smooth sailing."

As they set about breaking camp, Ty took Julie aside. "Jack got pretty worked up yesterday. He doesn't realize it but he needs some stress relieved. Can you do that for me today?"

"What do you mean, Master?" She looked at him so innocently with her big, trusting eyes. He had to remember who he was talking to. He still wasn't used to her ways.

"Ask him to drive your wagon today. Tempt him if you have to. Wear some nice clothes. I want you to suck his cock. Make him happy, Julie," he ordered in a firm voice.

"Yes, Master!" She broke into a beautiful smile and turned around to obey. He chuckled as she rustled around in her wagon, then reappeared wearing the little outfit she'd made. He unbuttoned her shirt until her nipples threatened to burst free. Her lithe thighs showed proudly under her short hemmed skirt as she spun a circle for him. He was already hardening just watching her. He shook his head in appreciation.

"He doesn't have a chance," he murmured gleefully to himself, and smiled.

"Go get him, Honey!" He swatted her tight ass and she rushed off giggling to find her victim.

Soon, they headed down the trail. Jack was perched beside a glowing Julie on the wagon seat while Lsa and Lauri took the other. Mary and Ty rode scout. She hadn't had much time with Ty out scouting yet, so he used the opportunity to get to know her better and expand her knowledge about the local flora and fauna. She was a rapt student and listened intently. She was constantly on and off her pony, looking at different scat and foot prints as Ty identified them for her.

He decided he could watch her all day as she teasingly bent over, stiff legged as she perused the ground. Her tight ass was constantly on display and she poked out her little tits proudly whenever he complimented her. By the time they were close to stopping for the day, he'd had several raging hard ons and his loincloth was stained with his pre-cum. Knowing Jack was surely enjoying himself didn't help his attitude any.

It was nearing time to make camp for the evening. They were a half mile or so out from the wagons that were grinding to a halt, signaling the end of a long day. Mary rode up next to him and nimbly hopped over to ride behind him. She sighed as she put her arms around his trim waist.

"I'm sorry, Ty," she said quietly.

"For what, Sweetie?"

"For teasing you all day. It wasn't fair. We're supposed to be scouting and watching for Indians and I was distracting you."

"You're distracting whether your teasing me or not. You're a beautiful young lady. Don't be sorry for that," he replied.

"I want to make it up to you right now, can I, please?" she begged. He made the mistake of turning to look in her amazing blue eyes, and his heart melted.

"I reckon our work is about done for the day. What'd you have in mind?"

"The same thing you told Julie to do to Jack. I heard you two plotting!" she giggled and slapped his shoulder. "Get down for me, ya big Stud!" she coaxed.

He slid off his mount and turned to catch her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and hugged him close while kissing him deeply. She whined when he robbed her breath with his open mouth. Slowly, she released herself and slid down to her knees. She untied his loincloth and knelt on it for some padding. He was already stiffening in anticipation of her mouth on him. She cradled his heavy balls, rolling them in her palm while she fisted his cock with the other.

He groaned when her little pink tongue lapped his now dripping head. She purred in satisfaction when she tasted his juices. She seemed to sense that he was pent up from the long day of abstinence. She concentrated on swallowing as much of him as possible. Opening wide, she tested her limits with his prodigious length. She managed to take just over half of him and then choked a little.

"Don't push it, Sweetness," he said softly. He ran his hands through her fine blonde hair. "You feel wonderful just like that."

She clamped her mouth tightly around him and began sucking him off. Lsa had told her what he liked and she applied her lessons. Saliva poured from her mouth to soak his cock, which lubricated her tiny fist as she began stroking his exposed shaft. She intentionally made sloppy sucking sounds and made herself gag occasionally. In no time, he was jamming his cock in her mouth in rhythm with her head movements. She soon had him dripping with spit and pre-cum. She moved her hands to his tight ass cheeks and digging her nails in, dragged him into her throat. He was in ecstasy as she hollowed her cheeks and sucked hard on his swollen head.

She suddenly pulled away. "I want you to cum on me like you did to Lauri the first time I watched you. That was so sexy and I've wanted to do it ever since," she breathed in a voice rough with cock juice and saliva. Before he could answer, she swallowed him again.

Just the thought of doing her bidding set him off quickly. She gripped his ass and began driving her throat over his steel hard cock, choking slightly when he impacted the back of her throat. He looked down at her just as she tilted her eyes up to his. The sight of her red lips wrapped around his shaft and beautiful blue eyes staring up at him sent him over the edge. Fighting the instinct to bury himself in her throat, he let her finish him her way. She cupped his saliva soaked balls and then surprising him, swirled a wet finger around his tight asshole.

His orgasm hit him like a tidal wave. She felt his massive cock head swell even larger and knew he was lost. She sucked as hard as she could and drove her finger inside him. He bellowed like a buffalo bull and came harder than he had in weeks. Barely remembering her request, he pulled out of her sucking mouth and fisted his cock. She quickly opened up and stuck out her little pink tongue. His eyes were glued to her wet lips as he spurted hot ropes of cum in her mouth and on her face. She yelped in joyful surprise when she felt it splash over her. She cupped a small tit and raised it up to accept his offering, while at the same time she twisted her finger that was still buried in his ass.

She felt something inside him pulsing in time with his squirts of cum. She instinctively massaged it with her finger and his cries rose higher. She could've swore that he grew even larger. He stroked himself and shouted out his pleasure as he basted her from her eyebrows to her hardened nipples with thick, white seed.

After nearly 30 seconds of ball draining orgasm, he slowly relaxed and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Damn it, Lover! How did you learn all that. You feel incredible," he moaned out. She looked up at him with her dripping countenance. She licked her lips and smacked them together.

"Lsa and Lauri taught me. And by the way. You are absolutely delicious!"

He thumbed cum out of her eyes and herded it down her cheeks until she caught it with her tongue. "Mmmm, so good," she whispered. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. She clung to his broad chest, smearing his seed all over the both of them. She pulled back and licked his pecs until he was clean.

"You're a little she-cat, you know that?" She giggled and nestled in his arms.

"Thank you, Kind Sir. And you're a real horse cocked Stud yourself!" He glowed under her praise. Men rarely get complimented and he was happy to take what he could get.

"You should probably take me to camp before they worry about us. Can I ride behind you?" He vaulted on his horse and extended a hand to her. He flipped her up behind him and she snuggled in close. She handed him his loincloth.

"In case they're suspicious," she laughed happily as they meandered down to meet the others.

That evening, the boys briefed the girls on what the fort was like. "The owners trade with the Indians for buffalo hides. Sometimes soldiers and other travelers are there doing business. We'll go in and see what may interest us, maybe stay overnight then continue on."

Lauri saw her opportunity to help Mary out with her plans to get the wolf hides tanned. "I vote we stay a few days. I'm not in a big hurry to get to Santa Fe, and I think we could all use a little time off the trail."

"Does anyone have problems with that?" Ty asked of the ladies. They all responded in the negative. They all wanted to explore the fort and shop for anything that caught their eye.

"Ok, that's decides it then, we stay a few days. We won't stay in the fort though. We'll stay near the creek. There's too many men there who haven't been with a woman for a long time. I won't take chances with my girls. No compromise," Jack said sternly.

"Also, we'll always have at least two of us guarding the wagons. We're carrying a lot of gold with us, among other things."

"How're we going in?" Ty asked. Do we try to fit in, or make a statement? No offense, but because of the ladies, we don't want them thinking we're weak and easy pickings. The fort's a rough place to be."

"You and I will discuss it this evening after our meal, then make a decision," Jack stated.

After dinner, the men had a long talk, then addressed the ladies. "We'll go in like we own the place." Jack said. "You girls should enjoy it. Ty and I want you to wear the outfits the Osage villagers made for you. Carry your weapons visibly so they can easily be seen. Lsa, Lauri and Mary, wear the scalps you've earned. That will deter troublemakers more than anything. We'll clean up at the creek tomorrow before we arrive at the fort, and make sure you get plenty of rest as we'll be on guard duty day and night."

The women all nodded their understanding.

"Can I dress as myself?" Lsa asked. "I'm far more comfortable that way."

Jack thought a moment. "What did you have in mind?"

"Loincloth, paint, moccasins and weapons, as usual," she said rather defiantly.

Jack backed down a little. He didn't feel like tangling with her today, especially with everyone in such a good mood.

"Fine with me," he answered.

The men curried their mules and horses until they shown. They had pride in their business and wanted their outfit looking as good as possible when they hit the fort. They never knew when a prospective client may show up. People at Bent's Fort were always on the lookout for an outfit to haul trade goods for them. The girls got out their leather jackets and skirts, checking the fit and making sure they were clean.

Sunset came soon enough and everyone hit the hay early. Lauri pulled Jack aside before they went to sleep.

"I know how protective you are of us girls, but please cut them some slack tomorrow. Especially Mary and Julie. They're so excited and may step out of line a bit, but they mean no harm."

"I'll try, but I was serious when I mentioned all the men we'll see there. You girls are all beautiful and I wouldn't put it past a few of them to get carried away with one or more of you. Ty and I talked about it. We'll have our hands full keeping our eyes out for you. Watch out for each other and yell for help if you need it."

"Thanks, Sweetheart. You and Ty are the best men I've ever met. I sure love you two." She went up on her tiptoes and he leaned down to kiss her soundly.

Mary slept outside with Ty so she could watch the stars. It was a beautiful clear night and they laid together softly chatting until Mary fell asleep in his arms. She awoke from a sweet dream in the wee hours. Ty was finished with his shift and had slid in between her thighs to gently nuzzle her pussy open. She gasped in pleasure when she came fully awake.

"Oh my, what a way to wake up," she murmured.

"I thought I'd return the gift you gave me today," he whispered. She spread her legs wide and with small hands, urged his head deeper between her thighs.

"Aaaah, that feels amazing. You're so good at this."

He smiled in her smooth pussy and resumed his ministrations. He licked deep inside her to scoop sweet juices out and roll it on his tongue, loving her taste. For nearly half an hour he pleasured her while she stifled her orgasmic cries with her hands. Finally, she'd had enough. She was so sensitive she couldn't stand it.