Heading West Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sweetheart, I can't take anymore," she begged. She tugged him up over her and kissed her wetness from his face. "Mmmmm, we're so tasty!" she giggled quietly. Shortly, she was panting for breath. "You're smashing me, Stud. Roll me over please."

He deftly held her close and flipped over to his back. She melted into him and was sleeping in a matter of minutes. He smiled tenderly as her tiny snores ruffled his curls by his ear. He gently caressed her slender body until he too entered dreamland.

The following day, they arrived at the creek, mid morning. It ran a mile or so away from the fort which girls could see it in the distance, and all except Lsa were excited to see it. It was old hat to her as she'd been there many times. The men filled all the water barrels while the girls bathed in the creek, then followed suit when their chores were done. They splashed water on the wagons to rinse the trail dust away as the women got dressed in their outfits. Jack and Ty were eyeing Lauri and Julie, enjoying the view. Their tight fitting jackets and short leather skirts left little to the imagination. They spun pirouettes for the men and blushed at the ribald comments the men gave them.

"Where's Lsa and Mary?" Ty asked, noticing their absence.

"Right here!" Mary chirped, as she and Lsa stepped out of the wagon. Jack and Ty's jaws nearly hit the ground. Both women were wearing only leather loincloths and moccasins. Lithe brown bodies shown in the sun while their firm breasts and bellies sported stripes of paint. Lsa had two white streaks with a bright red one between them. Mary had the same, but her middle stripe was yellow, representing her blonde hair. Scalps hung from their waist bands and feathers swung from leather laces in their long tresses. They both carried their bows in strong little hands. Mary had borrowed Lsa's stabbing spear and slung it over a shoulder. Both women also had quivers filled with Lsa's iron tipped arrows.

Jack sputtered until Ty slapped him on the back. Lauri saw steam building between his ears and quickly took his hand. She looked up at him beseechingly and squeezed his big paw in her little ones. With a valiant effort, he swallowed the harsh words he was ready to let fly. While he collected himself, Lauri spoke up, complimenting the girls and telling them how amazing they all looked. Ty echoed her until Jack reluctantly joined in. Mary rushed into his arms and cooed in his ear.

"Thanks for not being angry. Lsa and I thought we'd try a different look for me today. We both promise to be careful in the fort and mind our manners."

"You'll be the death of me yet, Little Honey," he growled, and pinched her bottom until she squealed and slapped his hand. She gave him a dazzling smile and kissed him hard on the lips. She knew she'd won the day and she loved him for it. Julie approached him and looked up at him lovingly until he acknowledged her.

"What can I do for you, Beautiful?" he asked, as he brushed her hair from her eyes.

"Thank you for being so nice to Mary, Master. She loves to emulate Lsa and dressing like her makes her so happy."

"Honestly, I struggle with it but Lauri tries to keep me in line."

"I see that, Master. It takes a big man to realize his faults and try to work them out," she said softly but directly, while looking him right in the eye, which was so unlike her. He was so surprised he almost fell over. Almost every time he talked with her he learned something new about her personality. She certainly kept him off balance, he thought to himself. She drew him down and kissed him sweetly until his toes curled.

He decided to wear only his buckskin pants and moccasins. His bronzed, ripped torso shown with a sheen of sweat and thick arms bulged with tight muscle. He made quite a formidable sight. Ty and Julie stayed with the wagons while Lsa and Mary mounted their ponies, bareback. Lauri rode behind Jack, clasped tightly to his broad back and they rode west to the fort.

As they approached, they heard a cry from the turret located at the opening of the front gate.

"Riders approaching from the east!" The lookout waved them through excitedly. He was fascinated by the topless black and blonde haired beauties and there was no way in hell he was turning them back!

Jack led the way through the gate followed by Lsa and Mary. They were deep in the fort when Lsa stopped Mary with a quiet word.

"Two of those fuckers who raped me years ago are trading hides with the white man over there on the left. I'll see if I can get Jack's attention. I'm gonna kill those bastards!" she hissed through clenched teeth. She calmly nudged her horse forward and Mary followed suit. Both women quickly notched arrows in their bows and held them low. As Lsa got close to Jack, one of the Indians heard the scattered crowd chattering about the two half naked women. The girls watched him as he glanced up, then did a double take when he recognized Lsa. She was staring right at him and he knew he was found out. His eyes slid to Jack and he recognized him too from the gunfight long years ago.

He frantically warned his partner and began unslinging his rifle from his back while returning Lsa's stare. Jack saw him and noticed the direction he was looking, becoming instantly alert as he saw the danger in the man's eyes.

"Lsa! Mary!" He shouted, and desperately wheeled his horse to trample the man. Too late! A red and white fletched arrow flickered by Jack's knee and buried itself in the man's chest. He squawked and fell to his knees, them slowly toppled over. His partner panicked and ran for the gate, scattering the crowd as he raced for his life. Mary was closest to him and her pony was blocking Lsa from pursuing. She spun her mount, kicked him with her little heels and thundered after the fleeing rapist.

"Mary! No!" she heard Jack bellow from behind her. The Indian almost made it out the gate when her arrow took him high in the back. He screamed and went down in a flurry of dust. He struggled to his knees and throwing his head back and arms wide, began his death song. He knew his life was over.

Mary flew off her pony and ran towards him while unslinging Lsa's stabbing spear. Remembering her lesson on the buffalo, she ran in silently and using all her strength and momentum, rammed her spear deep in his bowels and ripped upwards until the blade stuck in his sternum. He cried out in agony when she yanked it free. Then emulating Lsa's action in the past, she whipped out her sharp little knife and began cutting his heart out as he tipped over on the ground. She had to work hard at it and little sobs of anger broke through her clenched teeth. Jack and Lauri were on her now and tried to pull her off the dying brave.

"No! Leave me alone!" she cried, and shook them off. Finally, she freed his still beating organ and leapt on her pony, shaking her bloody trophy in the air.

"That's what'll happen to any bastard who hurts my friends!" she shouted angrily. "I'll cut your fucking heart out and feed it to you!"

A deathly silence fell over the fort as the people stared at Mary. She was a vision to behold. A near naked, blond goddess covered in her victims blood. Her painted breasts were smeared with it and she was red to her elbows. Jack and Lauri were almost in shock. Their little lady had become an angel of death in just a handful of seconds! Lsa walked up and squeezed her leg in thanks. She had grateful tears in her eyes as she swiftly scalped the fallen cowards who had abused her so terribly long ago.

Jack recovered his composure and addressed the crowd. "My woman was taken prisoner and raped repeatedly by these men long ago. Does anyone have a problem with how this was handled today?" There was a grumbling from the many Indians that were present until Mary rode in a circle and glared at everyone.

"This is Princess Lsa of the Osage Tribe," she lectured. "You will respect her and all my friends. Tell your people that death awaits anyone who crosses us or does us wrong!"

"Princess Lsa?"

"Yes, the lost Indian maid!"

The whispers became a loud chorus of frenzied chatter as the people in the crowd talked excitedly.

"Well, that's a hell of an entrance!" a loud voice bellowed out. "You and your lady are still trouble makers, Jack Livingstone. Drinks are on me!" Bill Bent, the owner of the fort shouted from his office door. "Where's the stable boy. Andy! Drag these two cocksuckers out and feed 'em to the coyotes! They're stinking up my outfit!"

The crowd kept their distance from the girls, gasping when Mary casually tossed the dripping heart in a nearby fire. The two beauties had everyone's attention.

Lsa hugged Mary and kissed her softly. "Thanks, Honey. I was so wrapped up making sure the first guy was down that I didn't get an arrow in the second one. You were amazing to watch when you gutted that bastard! I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"As soon as you said those assholes were your rapists, I just saw red. Everything you taught me about shooting my bow and killing just came to me like magic. Right now, killing him doesn't bother me at all. Maybe it will later, but I doubt it," Mary said thoughtfully, and shrugged.

"Well, I'm awful proud of you!" Lsa exclaimed, "And I love you, little Mary." She hugged her again, then they hung their victims bloody scalps at their waists and followed Jack and Lauri to meet the owner of the fort.

Bill struggled to be a gentleman and not eyeball the girls but it was a losing battle. Even blood caked and filthy, they were absolutely stunning. Jack introduced Lauri and Mary. Bill only gawked at their firm breasts two or three times as he kissed their hands.

"What can I do for you, Jack? Will you be around awhile?"

"I think so, after todays excitement I'll leave it up to the girls though." Lsa and Mary nodded firmly in affirmation.

"I'd like to check out your establishment and maybe do a little business," Mary said politely. Bill looked at her beautiful blue eyes and fell in love instantly.

"I'll do everything I can to make your stay pleasant," he said warmly. He turned to Lauri and said. "The same goes for you, Miss Lauri." He struggled manfully to keep his eyes on hers, but it was difficult. She was ravishing in her tight little jacket and short skirt.

Lsa rolled her eyes and gave Bill a tight hug. "It's good to see you. It'll be nice to have a few meals that we don't have to cook. Is your cantina still open?"

"You bet, Princess Lsa." He winked at her startled expression. "Word travels fast out on the prairie. Your outfit is gaining quite a reputation," he said, turning his attention back to Jack. "Seriously though. Y'all are welcome to stay here free of charge. We've recently added on and we have a secure wagon house and a few small new rooms. The outer wall of the wagon house is four feet thick and there's only one entrance. I can put my best men on as guards if you like," he said helpfully, then continued. "We've heard that some well known outlaws showed up dead and scalped with certain colored arrows in them." He looked sideways at Lsa, and she winked saucily at him, confirming his suspicions.

"Word has it that those bandits were loaded down with gold. If someone came across that gold and kept it, they should be on their toes. There's some mighty greedy folks out there," he said seriously, while looking Jack square in the eyes.

"I wouldn't know anything about it. But thanks for the warning," Jack deadpanned. The three girls had stone faces as well.

"Ok. Well be on the alert, regardless," Bill said in a friendly tone.

"Will do. I think we'll go wander around a bit. We'll check in with you tomorrow." Jack shook his hand and herded his bevy of beauties back outside.

He put his arm around Mary as they strolled through the fort. She was trembling slightly but was managing to put on a strong front. Jack realized her adrenaline dump was wearing off and she may go south on him quickly.

"Let's head back to camp," he told his women. "I think we've had enough for now."

"Thank you," Lauri whispered to him. "Our girls have had a rough day. We'll need to take care of them soon."

They gathered their horses and mounted up. Mary made it outside the gate before Jack noticed a tear running down her cheek. Lsa was now crying as well. Two ghosts that had haunted her for years were vanquished, and the reality was just now setting in on her. Lauri slid from Jack's horse over to Mary's pony, and hugged her tightly from behind. She kissed her neck and comforted her as they made their way back to camp.

When they arrived, it was painfully obvious to Ty and Julie that something terrible had happened. Julie let out a cry of alarm when she saw Mary and Lsa smeared with dried blood. She ran to Mary and helped her down from her pony. "I'm ok, Auntie," she said bravely. "We killed Lsa's rapists back at the fort. They can't hurt her anymore!"

"Our Mary helped me get revenge on my old enemies," Lsa explained to Julie and Ty.

"Let's get a drink for our girls and get them cleaned up," Jack ordered. "Julie, get some water heated up. Lauri, scrounge up some whiskey for our little killers. I think they need it."

Lauri fetched the whiskey, then helped Julie fill the two tubs with warm water.

Mary had sat on the ground and was shivering while Lsa dug around in her wagon and produced her new white buffalo robe. She sat with Mary and wrapped them both tightly in it, clinging together and whispering until their tubs were filled with steaming water. Jack took Mary, and Ty took Lsa. They gently cleaned their women with strong, soothing hands. Slowly the girls relaxed and purred in satisfaction. Lauri and Julie washed their hair and then brushed it out for them.

"I think we'll call it a day," Jack said. Ty and I will cook some dinner while you gals relax."

Ty pulled Lauri aside. "So it was pretty bad today?"

"It was awful and bloody," she replied, and told him the whole story.

"Damn it," he exclaimed when she was finished. "Our Mary is turning into quite a killer."

"I know, and it scares me. She's already as deadly as Lsa and she's only 19 years old!" Lauri said, in concern.

"Well, I feel terrible," Ty said. "Jack and I should be protecting our girls and we seem to be failing lately."

"Oh, nonsense! We'd be completely lost without you two studs!" she winked and kissed him soundly.

"I'm glad you think that way, but I'm gonna make an effort to step up my game. One day you girls might get in a real bind and come out badly injured or dead. I'd never forgive myself," he said sadly.

"Oh, Ty." She hugged him tightly and caressed his face. "How about Julie and I keep you company tonight. I think our Indian fighters will need Jack since he was with them today." His hot kiss was the answer she was looking for.

## Chapter IV : Gifts For All

Lauri approached Jack before sundown. "Why don't you take our little girls to bed? I'm sure they need you badly. Ty and I will handle the first couple shifts on watch tonight."

He nodded in acceptance. "I think that's a good idea. I'd like to relax with them a bit first."

He flipped a blanket out and found his saddle. He collected his two beauties and reclined with them side by side to watch the sunset. They snuggled close to him and heaved sighs of relief. "I thought today would never end," Mary said quietly.

"Me too," Lsa replied. "It feels good to just lay here with our man."

He chuckled and squeezed them tight. "Likewise, ladies."

"Lsa?"

"Yes, Sweetie?"

"I really need Jack tonight. Will you share him with me?"

"Of course. Just don't wear him out. I need him too. Quite badly in fact."

Mary reached down and caressed his cock through his buckskins. "Do you suppose he can handle us? He looked a bit tired earlier," she teased. He started laughing and spanked both firm little asses.

"I'm available to serve all your needs and then some. Shall we retire to our palace on wheels?"

The girls scrambled up and tugged him to his feet. "Good night all." He waved at the other three companions.

"Good night!" they chorused.

The three entered their wagon to find an oil lamp had been lit, revealing the bed covered in Lsa's white buffalo robe, with prairie flower petals sprinkled over it. "Oh, I Iove Lauri and Auntie so much!" Mary sniffled as she took in the scene.

Jack tenderly undressed the two and laid down with his arms around them. They all traded kisses until the girls needed more. Both were whining and rubbing themselves on his thighs while he caressed them.

Lsa licked and nibbled his ear. "Will you suck my little pussy, Stud?" she whispered. He pulled her up over him and she cried out when he licked her tight slit open with his clever tongue. "Aaaah, always so good!" she sighed, then wriggled her hips lower and lost herself in the moment.

Mary crept down and began licking his thick shaft until he poured pre-cum out to drip on his tight abs. She occasionally licked it up and smacked her lips appreciatively. "Mmm, so yummy, Honey. I could lick you all day!" she softly exclaimed. He groaned in Lsa's soaking wet pussy in agreement. Lsa shuddered in a long sweet orgasm, rocked her pussy over his sucking mouth and poured her sweet juice down his throat.

She recovered and started giggling. "I'm so sensitive! You're tickling me!"

Mary slid up and kissed Lsa's damp neck. "Wanna trade places? That sounded so nice." Lsa turned her head and kissed her back.

"He's in rare form tonight. Have a seat!" Mary hummed in appreciation as she faced his feet and nestled her weeping pussy down on his seeking mouth.

"Ah, yes. Just like I remembered," she purred. Jack was lost in her. She was so sweet and tight, he wanted to lick her until she passed out from pleasure.

She was coming on his face before Lsa got his cock notched in her pussy.

He shuddered in ecstasy when her felt her tight pussy yield to his swollen head as she slowly impaled herself. She let out a gentle cry and fell forward into Mary's arms. "Let the hurt go, Sweetheart," Mary whispered tenderly in her ear. Lsa started crying softly and hugged Mary close. She took Jack in shallowly and slowly worked herself on him while Mary was starting another long, slow orgasm. The sound of Mary's pleasure sent Lsa tumbling into ecstasy. She came long and hard, trembling atop Jack's rigid pole. Gradually she calmed, and holding a weeping Mary close, kissed her tenderly on the lips. Mary stiffened just a touch, then relaxed and returned it. She shyly gave Lsa a hint of tongue and pulled back.

Mary wiped her tears away. "Did you wear him out?" she teased lightly.

Lsa rolled her hips experimentally. "Mmmm, he's still hard as a rock. You better get down here before he falls asleep. He's getting old ya know."

They both giggled when a deep growl floated up from between Mary's damp thighs.

"Climb on, Lover. There's always room for you."

Mary nimbly slid over him and captured his cock in her tiny palm. "Ugh!" she grunted when she pushed back on his thickness. His big hands cupped her breasts and she whimpered as he gently tugged her nipples until they were dark pink and jutted into his palms. Lsa straddled his chest and faced Mary. Jack was treated to the incredible sight of her tight ass and smooth pussy squirming right in front of him. His cock thickened even more, if that was possible.

Mary and Lsa embraced and rocked to and fro as Mary rode Jack. Jack reached a long thumb between Lsa's firm cheeks and ran it inside her dripping pussy. She squealed in approval and wriggled her ass in his face. Mary was already approaching her climax. She started ramming backwards on his cock, causing him to thrust uncontrollably into her. Together they tumbled into mutual orgasm. He ground his hips upward and unloaded inside her while Lsa gripped Mary's hips and pushed her down hard to bury Jack even deeper.