Headmaster Lucas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
327 Followers

"That's enough now, Delia. Go on, and I hope what you're feeling right now makes more of an impression on you than the caning did."

"I—but—no, I need it," she blurted quickly. "Please. I'm sorry, I'll do better."

"I'm very glad to hear that. If you demonstrate an improvement in your behavior, then the time will come when you'll be able to earn rewards again like the other girls," he informed her. "But given how poor your behavior has been, it may be a few months yet before you reach that point. In the meantime, we'll continue this treatment."

Delia's eyes filled with tears, her tough girl demeanor dissolving. Headmaster Lucas tutted and helped her right her skirt, and then guided her out of the office; her walk as she left was slightly bow-legged, her body shuddering every time the movement of her thighs reminded her how close she'd been to orgasm. The other girls pretended not to stare as she limped, sniffling, past them.

Headmaster Lucas smiled and nodded to himself. Yes; his program was an unparalleled success. With continued refinement, he wondered if he might not be able to bring a similar reform to women's prisons.

dothemath
dothemath
327 Followers
12