All Comments on 'Headmistress' Slut Ch. 07'

by mummys dirty angel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
noebodenoebodeover 18 years ago
Keeping the standard

First visit to Lit in a while and good to see that your stories are still getting me as horny as they did before! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

amazing, best story i have read in a while, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mmmm

Awesome hot! Thanks for giving me a wet tummy! :) /Per

marieR19marieR19about 13 years ago

The parts with Scarlet were very, very hot. And I've loved this story overall. But I have to say that if any Mistress *ever* tried to make me choose between my daughter and her, I wouldn't *want* her to "keep me". That's ridiculous and I don't think many mothers would find this realistic in the least.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 13 years ago
A very humanizing ending

The last chapter in this series was both erotic and it humanized Mistress Marie.

Many times the domme in the story is almost portrayed as a character with little love for her slave apart from what the slave can do for the domme.

The end showed a deep emotional conection between domme and sub that is lacking in some stories.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

I loved this series and you found an amazing way to end it. Kudos

StridernorthStridernorthalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story!

Great characters, great sex and Lesbian Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Caution to Authors

I am writing this many years after MDA has stopped posting because Ch 07 is still annoying. After 6 pleasant, well written chapters, we suddenly have the invention of a plot and a back story where a simple "The End" would have sufficed. This happens far too often. If any current writer reads this, please avoid the temptation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous