All Comments on 'Healslut'

by TinyCorn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bdsm

For neckbearded nerds.

Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please....

The story was fun and the perspective interesting. Hope to see more of Clara's punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Dungeons and Dragons, BDSM, after care, clear consent, what more could I ask for. This is a new favorite.

Adventuress711Adventuress711about 5 years ago
I liked it

This was really cute and fun. Still exciting and dirty but everybody had a good time. Good job getting creative while including a subject you know well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too hard to follow

Was hard to follow. Perspective jumping didn't make sense. Cutting in and out of the game was weird and made it hard to find appealing, and the snivelling at the end is obviously going to kill all boners unless you're specifically into that. Your niche is nerds with white knight fetishes, and your writing doesn't make it compelling enough for any other people to like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great concept....

I truly liked this idea... lending his slave to a friend during the game. I also liked how he knew he had pushed her very hard and took care of her after she had been used.

He also didn't let her get away with her mistake....She was still punished in an appropriate way. But as a person NOT familiar with the game, a little more detail about that might have helped me. Other explanations weren't as clear as they could be. At times i wasn't sure who was who and how they fit into the story. My Master wanted me to offer my help/suggestions if you'd like. I too would like to hear more about her punishment and about their on going relationship. Thanks for sharing your work.

teehaateehaaabout 5 years ago
Can't argue with the other commentators

Sometimes hard to follow but a nice concept of erotic BDSM with loving care of the dom to the sub. I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much talking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous