Healslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyCorn
TinyCorn
14 Followers

"You..." She couldn't figure what to say.

"Oh, the extra player sheets. Yeah. Got one here."

"Awesome, thanks. You're DM. I had an idea about her character. I need you to rule on this." Heath held up his phone. Jonathan scrolled through it and laughed.

"Damn it, Heath. Now I know why you were asking so many questions about the lady at the tavern. Meta-gaming. Bad."

"Hey, my character never knew she was a succubus. I just had some ideas. So, can she?"

"Yeah, sure. I think it's fine. Rather appropriate."

"You're a fucking riot." Richard laughed. "Christ. Did you have that whole show there planned the entire time?"

"Planned? Not really. I was planning on offering her and was going to suggest the character regardless of if anyone actually bit. If anything, I figured it'd be Jules."

"Started seeing someone recently." She explained. "I hadn't mentioned.

"I don't... I'm sorry... I don't get it." Clara stumbled. "I only know a bit about the game from what Heath has told me. Is the character he's making for me surprising?"

"Yeah," Brian said, laughing. "He's going to make you play a succubus."

She closer her mouth and stared at Heath, who had his mouth covered and was trying not to laugh too much.

"But you have to pretend to say stuff like the character would, wouldn't you? And the succubus is a sex-demon or something, right?"

"Yes."

"But you know I'm not any good at..."

"Dirty talk? I'm well aware. Part of the punishment. You're going to have to get good really quick if you don't want to look silly in front of the others."

Clara groaned. "Shit."

"Wait, what the fuck is that?" Brian looked at the sheet as Heath was writing.

"Jonathan just okayed some mods."

"Succubi are already not a usual PC. What kind of mods?" Jules asked.

"Well, let's just say that she's getting a better control over energy. Forget Richard's useless bard lackey, we're going to get an actual healslut."

"Wait, are you saying what I think you are?" Brian asked.

Heath just smiled down at his paper. Clara took in a breath. She realized that there was going to be a lot more of this in the future. Maybe Saturday DnD wasn't going to be so bad.

TinyCorn
TinyCorn
14 Followers
12