Hear No Evil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still on my knees, I scooted in close and hugged her to me and we kissed passionately. She reached down and took the hem of my polo shirt and began to raise it up my back. I raised my arms and allowed Becky to pull my shirt off over my head. She tossed it on the end of the couch and hugged me again. She ran her hands up and down my back several times and then up and down my sides before putting one hand between us and rubbing my chest and belly.

I leaned out and she took the hint. Becky put her fingers inside the waistband of my jeans and started working the buttons. She patiently opened each button, spreading my fly as she went. When she had all the buttons open she took hold of my jeans and started to push them down. She pushed them down over my hips and half-way down my thighs but couldn't go further because I was still on my knees.

I stood up between her knees and Becky continued taking my jeans down and off. Without turning her head away from me, she tossed them on top of my shirt at the end of the couch. She stopped and just looked straight at my crotch as I petted her long hair. I was completely erect and leaking pre-cum into my underwear. Becky reached up and placed her palm flat on the front of my jockeys over my cock. She rubbed slightly and looked up at me and smiled.

"Nervous?" I asked.

She kept eye contact and just nodded.

"Are you sure you want this?"

Another nod.

I waited for a long time for her to decide what she was going to do. She finally reached her fingers into the elastic band at the top of my underwear and pulled them down my thighs. The elastic caught my erection briefly pulling it down before it sprang up hitting her in the nose. "Oh!" She exclaimed, jumping back and wiping pre-cum off her lips and nose.

"Sorry," I signed.

"You're wet." She signed.

"Yeah. I'm excited."

"Oh. Didn't know a guy gets wet."

"Really? It happens when I get excited. Not all men do I guess."

I stood still in front of her, she sort of shrugged and finished taking my underwear off before tossing them aside. Now she turned back to me and looked straight at my cock. She reached out and placed her palms on my hips and didn't seem to know what to do next.

"How many times have you had a man?"

"A few."

"A few?"

"One guy. A couple of times."

"Oh, so, you're nervous? Do you want to continue?"

"Yes."

I took her hand in mine and brought it to my cock. She opened her hand to touch me and I showed her how I wanted her to wrap her fingers around me. With my hand atop hers I slowly began to stroke myself. She was watching my cock very closely as if examining it. I released her hand and she continued to stroke me. I reached down again and tightened her grip around me just slightly. She complied and increased her pressure. After a few minutes I took her hand again and increased the speed. She took the hint and sped up.

I reached down again and indicated I wanted her other hand. She put her other hand in mine and I placed it on my balls. I cupped her hand in mine and gently rubbed and massaged my balls with her hand. I removed my hand and she continued jerking me and massaging my balls. She was cocking her head this way and that and watching closely what effect she was having on me.

I rested my hands on her head and drew her toward me and she suddenly balked and stopped jerking me off. She left her hand on my cock but stood still and looked up at me. "Never before?" I signed.

She shook her head.

"You want to try?"

She dropped her eyes and seemed to stare directly into the head of my cock. There was a long hesitation.

"Why are you afraid?" I signed.

"I don't know."

"Just kiss. Try that."

She did. She leaned in and kissed the end of my dick.

"Taste bad?"

"No." She shook her head.

"OK, try licking."

She did. She held my cock up in her hand and licked my length.

"Nice. You like it?"

She nodded.

"Now. Try putting it in your mouth."

She guided me toward her mouth and opened wide enough to accept my head, drawing about an inch of me inside. She withdrew and looked up at me.

"Good?" I signed

She nodded.

"OK. Try more. Try sucking."

She did. To my surprise, she took half my cock into her mouth and started applying gentle suction. She never touched me with her teeth. I touched the back of her head and pulled her toward me slightly. She took the hint and took even more of my cock in her mouth until I felt myself hit the back of her throat. She stopped and held very still but didn't gag.

I reached down and grasped my cock between my fingers and started rocking my hips a little. She put her hands on my hips as I pushed myself slowly in and out of her mouth. I pulled out until she held just the head in her lips and put my hand under her chin. I tilted her head so she was looking up at me and I mouthed, "OK?"

She nodded and I pushed in until I touched the back of her throat again. She held me there, still not gagging or pushing on my hips with her hands. I pulled out again, and tilted her chin. "Can you take it all?"

She raised her eyebrows and nodded.

Becky took my cock out of her mouth and held me in her hand and stared up at me for a long moment. She looked down at the head of my cock again and nodded. She leaned in and took my cock into her mouth and pushed forward until I felt it touch the back of her throat again. I saw her swallow hard and push my cock past the back of her tongue. She still didn't gag but tears welled in her eyes. She kept going though. She briefly had my entire cock in her mouth and throat and abruptly pulled back.

She leaned back and smiled up at me. "OK?"

"Wow!" One of the first signs I'd learned. "That was wonderful. More?"

She grinned wickedly and aimed my cock at her mouth again. She sucked me in and took me all the way to the root until her nose was pressed into my pubic hair. She paused, withdrew and did it again. She took me all the way down over and over again, slowly increasing the tempo each time until she was fucking my cock with her face.

She withdrew again and leaned back. "Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

"Is that OK with you?"

She shook her head a little, "Never before."

"Want to try?"

She just shrugged and went back to sucking me. She took me from the tip to the balls and back every second until I started to cum. It came up quickly and there was no stopping it. I let go a violent spurt into the back of her throat and she immediately withdrew. Another spurt hit her on her open lips so she closed her lips around the head of my cock and sucked until I stopped cumming.

Becky looked up at me with her mouth closed and her eyes open wide; her mouth was obviously full and she didn't know what to do. "Can you swallow or no?"

She nodded a little and swallowed. She swallowed two or three times and then licked her lips and smiled up at me. "OK? You liked that?" She signed.

I reached down and pulled her up to me and hugged her tightly and then kissed her on the mouth. It occurred to me that she'd just had a mouthful of my cum but I didn't give a damn. She was wonderful and I told her so.

We sat on the couch together. I sat with my knees spread and let my cock hang down over my balls. Becky seemed suddenly shy and crossed her hands in her crotch. "You want your shirt?"

"Yes."

I reached out for it and handed it to her and she quickly slipped it over her head. She got up from the couch and went into the kitchen, turned and asked, "Hungry?"

"Maybe a little." I got up from the couch and followed her into the kitchen. I was still completely nude and pressed myself into her from behind and she reached up into a cabinet for plates. I reached down and cupped one beautiful ass cheek and then squeezed. "You have a beautiful ass."

She turned to face me and blushed deeply.

"Are you embarrassed that I'm naked?"

"A little."

"You don't like my body?"

"I do!"

"Why are you embarrassed?"

"Not used to naked men."

"Don't you like naked men? Do you prefer naked women?"

"NO! I like men!"

I stepped back, grabbed my cock in my fist and shook it at her. "Good, because I'm a man and I like you."

She giggled and crossed her arms over her breasts. "There's nothing wrong with looking or touching if you like, right?" I asked.

She nodded noncommittally.

I reached out, cupped her pussy and leaned in for a kiss. I ran my finger between her pussy lips and across her clit then raised my hands to talk. "You like that, right?"

She nodded.

"OK. Then I want to do it more," and I did. I rubbed my finger between her pussy lips a few more times before bringing it to my lips and sucking on it.

"I'm embarrassing you, aren't I?"

"Yes."

"Let's skip breakfast for now and go into your bedroom so that I can embarrass you even more."

She leaned back against the counter, arms folded across her chest and looked at me standing completely naked in front of her.

"Sex isn't dirty. Sex is fun." I said.

She just blushed as I took her hand and wrapped it around my cock. She started jerking me off and reached down with her other hand to cup my balls. "That's fun?"

She grinned and nodded.

"Can you stop being embarrassed and just have fun?"

She pursed her lips and looked into my eyes.

"Will you try or is it too much? You prefer I stop?"

"NO! I'll try." She was still jerking me off and I was getting harder and harder in her hand. She looked down to watch me grow.

"You like that?" I asked.

"It's nice."

"You like the way it grows?"

"Yes."

"Play with lit like it's yours. Go ahead."

She looked up at me and then down at my cock. She paused for a long moment and then started to examine my cock; she spent several minutes pulling on it and squeezing it and rubbing it. She reached down for my balls and thoroughly examined them.

"You like your new toy?"

"Yes, very much."

I took her by the hand and led her into her bedroom. Most of the floor space of the small room was taken up by her full size bed in a four poster frame. There was a nightstand, a small dresser and chair, a small closet and not much else. The bed was unmade, one dresser drawer was open and there were at least two or three days worth of clothes strewn across the floor. The window was open so the room was relatively cool.

I lay back on her bed and let my feet hang over the edge with my cock standing positively vertical. I pulled myself backward onto her bed and into a sitting position with my back to the headboard. She didn't remove her t-shirt and I didn't press the issue as she crawled onto the bed and sat astride my lap with my cock pressed flat between us. Taking hold of her hips I guided her into position so that the length of my cock lay along the length of her pussy. I gently rocked her hips, sliding her pussy along my cock and waggled my eyebrows at her. She put her hands flat on my chest and was smiling but just stared at me.

I let go of her hips and asked, "How many times have you had sex? Really."

"Three"

"Including today?"

"Yes."

"You had a boyfriend and only had sex twice?"

"No, not boyfriend. Just boy."

"That's too bad. Were you very young?"

"It's OK. I was eighteen and I wanted to try sex so I let him, but then I didn't like it."

"Did he hurt you?"

"A little at first but then it was OK."

"He didn't make you cum?"

"Yes, he did but I just felt really dirty after."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't really even like him, but I didn't have a boyfriend and I really wanted to try it."

"That's OK. Experimenting is good. Sex is not dirty. Sex should be fun. If it wasn't fun then he wasn't the right lover. OK?"

She nodded.

"But you never tried sucking his dick?"

"No, He wanted to but I didn't let him."

"OK. You're very good at it though. You were able to take all of my cock and that was amazing."

She blushed and signed, "I practiced."

"You practiced?"

"Yeah."

"On who?"

"On Big John."

"Who is 'Big John?'"

She blushed and pointed toward the nightstand. "So, your boyfriend lives in there?"

She laughed out loud and swatted at my chest.

"Show me?"

She shook her head.

"Why not? Embarrassed?"

She nodded.

"Please don't be embarrassed. Show me 'Big John.'

She was really reluctant but eventually opened the drawer in her nightstand and removed an eight inch bright red dildo. Aside from the colour it was very realistic looking with veins and a large bulbous head; it even had a big set of red balls at the base. I reached up and took it from her.

"Now I feel small."

She laughed and signed, "No, you're not. I like your real..."

"You can say dick, right? Dick, cock, penis, schlong?"

She laughed again. "Yes. Dick, dick, dick, dick. OK?"

"That was good. So, you practiced on him? Show me." Waving the dildo at her.

"NO!"

"Why? Embarrassed?"

"Yes."

"Why embarrassed? Do you think I'll laugh? Do you think nobody else masturbates or practices on dildos?"

She sighed and signed, "No."

"Then please show me. I really want to see."

She took the bright red toy from me and held it up to her face. She stopped and gave me a mischievous grin but then put the head in her mouth. Then, looking away from me, she sucked it in a few times, wetting it and then pushed it into her mouth and all the way down until the red balls touched her chin and back out. She did that three or four times in rapid succession and then handed it back to me.

"OK?"

"WOW! You're really amazing. Very talented." I signed.

"Practice makes perfect." She grinned.

"Do you fuck your pussy with 'Big John?'"

She made a face and shrugged. "Yes. No boyfriend."

"OK. Can I be your boyfriend now?"

"Just me; just you?"

"Yes, and maybe 'Big John' too. OK?"

Big grin, "Yes!" She scooted back and forth along my dick, reinvigorating me. I pulled Becky's oversized t-shirt over her head and tossed it into the floor with the rest of her clothes. She instinctively raised her arm across her chest to cover her tits.

"You don't like me to see your tits?"

She dropped her arm.

"Why do you cover them? Please don't be embarrassed. I think your tits are wonderful. I like them. Don't you?"

She looked down at herself and back up at me.

"You don't think you're pretty, do you?" I signed.

"No."

"I think you are beautiful and I like to look at you. I like to look at all of you."

She smiled sweetly but I knew I hadn't convinced her. I pulled her down on top of me and hugged her tightly. We started kissing and I pushed my hand between our hips and got my hand around my cock. Becky lifted her hips and I put myself between her legs rubbing her with the head of my cock. I spread my pre-cum and her own moisture liberally over the both of us and then lined myself up with her opening. Becky pushed back against my cock and I was inside her.

She started humping her hips up and down along my dick, rubbing her clit with my shaft as I entered and withdrew. Becky moaned and grunted as she pressed her face into the crook of my neck and shoulder. I pressed my hips up into her, lifting her with each thrust. We kept this up for a few minutes until I held her hips tightly and buried myself as deeply as I could reach.

Becky sat up and continued rocking while I reached down and touched her clit with my thumb. She shuddered and closed her eyes tightly; she bit her lower lip hard, pressed her hips against mine and started urgently grinding against me. It only took a few more minutes of this concentrated rhythm before Becky exploded. She came hard and made a deep animal sound that might've been an attempt at words but probably not. Becky stopped rocking, hopped up once and then slammed down onto my vertical cock and pressed herself against me as I continued to rub the pad of my thumb directly on her clit. Becky was gritting her teeth and said, quite clearly, "Shit!" and gushed onto my hand and all over my crotch.

Becky looked down in alarm. "Pee?" She said out loud.

"No. It's OK." I was shaking my head.

She disengaged and looked around for something to wipe up the mess and ended up using the corner of her rumpled sheet. She was mortified.

She stopped wiping, jumped up, ran into the bathroom and returned a moment later with a warm, wet washcloth. She started washing my balls, my dick and up to my belly. I stopped her and signed, "It's OK. That wasn't pee. Women do that sometimes too when they cum."

"I never did."

"You never had a really good one before, did you?"

She sort of grimaced. "Maybe not."

"It's OK, Becky. You really need to get over your embarrassment. That's actually pretty normal."

She frowned. "Everything embarrasses me."

"You just need to learn to do the things that embarrass you and push through it."

"Will you help?"

"Of course."

She gave me a wide smile and straddled my legs just above my knees and looked down at me. My cock was still standing at full attention. "You didn't cum?" She wrapped her hand around me and started jerking me off.

"No."

"You take birth control?"

She nodded.

"Can I cum inside you?"

She nodded and started moving her hips into position so that I could put my cock back inside her but I stopped her. I slid out from under her and knelt behind her taking her hips in my hands.

She was on her hands and knees as I grabbed my cock in my fist and aimed myself at her rubbing the head up and down her slick pussy. She was already so wet that I pushed into her with ease.

I held onto her hips and started sliding in and out of her, bumping into her firm butt with my hips on each stroke until I could feel my cock touching bottom. I started pounding faster and Becky just kept banging back against me. We were slamming into one another when I grabbed her butt cheeks hard and squeezed. I pumped deep into her and held tight against her and came.

We stayed in that position for a while as I massaged her butt cheeks, running my fingers alongside her pussy and up across her asshole. I played with her cheeks and her asshole for a little while and she gave no objection. I wondered for a moment if perhaps 'Big John' had been in her ass too. I'd have to ask.

My cock finally softened and slid out of her depositing large dollops of cum on her sheets. I flopped down onto my back in the bed next to her and she lay down beside me with her arm across my chest and one leg across my pelvis.

I kissed her and signed, "Fun. Right?"

"Fun!"

"Good. We will find something else that embarrasses you and do that next time. I want to teach you to be a nasty girlfriend."

She rolled her eyes, laughed and said, "OK."

It was almost lunchtime before we finally got out of bed. We stripped the bed, changed the sheets and I took her out for lunch at a local bistro.

12