Heart & Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one hand, she reckoned that it could just be her general sense of sexual frustration overlaying her emotional commitment to her father. But she was also beginning to weave the thread of her visceral reaction to her father's past and potential dating, her resistance to the advances of the doctor at work, and her hesitancy to leave him and go to university through the fabric of her thoughts and desires. Could it really be that she wanted him? Why was she suddenly being overcome with this realisation? Had it been there the entire time?

She could feel the physical evidence of her continued arousal as she finally ascended the stairs, still warm and slick between her creamy thighs as they moved against each other with each step. Her mind was still occupied by all these thoughts as she finally entered the room and flung the door back behind her. Her hands deftly met at the back of her hips and began to unzip the skirt and it fell to the floor in a heap. Next, she began to work her tights over her hips, the wet portion peeling away from the sticky skin at the top of her inner thighs and between her legs, and left them next to the skirt.

After lifting off her top she stood in front of her mirror and scanned her reflection. Just off the mirror on the wall were pictures of herself and her friends from times before they had left to university. Underneath the printed photos was a pair of concert tickets tacked to the wall that her father had gifted her for her eighteenth birthday. It was her favourite artist and her father had saved to buy them as a daddy-daughter birthday outing. It was there, with her naked reflection in the mirror, and a reminder of how devoted her father was to her happiness staring her in the face, that her body and heart began to speak the same language. Her face flushed again. She sat herself on the edge of her bed and guided her fingers between her legs yet again.

This time she made no attempt to suppress the image of her father in her mind as she did earlier. She remembered his scent, the way his tall body loomed over her shorter frame. She imagined that the kiss he had given landed on her neck just below her ear. Her pulsing womanhood positively dripped as she massaged smooth lips along with the scene she was conjuring. Her orgasm earlier had been truncated by the sudden and untimely appearance of her father, but this time her body was racing to the edge and wouldn't stop. Katy lay back on her bed and slipped her finger between her lips and up to her clit. She had to cover her mouth to keep from bursting out in loud gasps. She imagined her father over her, inside of her, taking her, loving her... she contorted and quivered, muscles spasming, chest heaving....

This was not her most powerful or intense climax, but there was something about it that was different. So personal, so vulnerable, and so honest. It was as if her body was confirming what her mind had been intimating since earlier that afternoon.

No sooner had Katy caught her breath and sat up in bed than the waves of shame swept over her consciousness. This is so fucked up... this can't be normal... she thought to herself. Shame aside, she walked her naked body toward her closet to pick out something to wear for dinner. Upon passing her bedroom door she was surprised to see it cracked. She must not have flung it hard enough to latch when she entered. The thought that her father could have happened across the tiny viewing point to see her cumming... cumming for him... made her blush. Blushing was something she seemed to be doing often on this day.

She tried to focus her attention on picking out something to wear. Katy ran the hangers across the hanging rod, inspecting each outfit. She fancied wearing a dress as it seemed fitting for a celebration of the kind, but she also wanted something a bit provocative. Something like what she would wear to catch attention. She finally landed on a black dress, lightweight and above the knee. The sleeves were full length and shear, and the neckline featured a "u" shape that dove daringly into her cleavage with a ribbon close to the neck to cinch it up.

This outfit was something she would have picked out on a night that she wanted to tempt all red-blooded men within eyeshot. This night, it was to test the reaction of her own father. Katy was unsure of what she thought would even come of it. She had never known her father to have anything other than her best interest as the desire of his heart and she doubted that he felt that giving into incestuous seduction would fall within what he deemed to be her "best interest." She had only worn it one other time, a farewell party for a boy she fancied before he left for university. The dress had garnered a lot of attention, but not the specific attention she had hoped for from the specific boy that she intended to entice.

"We'll give you a second shot..." she whispered to herself as she plucked the hangar out of the closet and draped it over her bed.

After getting dressed, Katy skipped into the bathroom to do her hair and makeup. She gave her preparations all the attention she would if it had been a proper date with someone she really wanted to see. To her, this was a date. After she was satisfied with her appearance, she left the confines of the bathroom and began to descend the stairs.

Her father had been waiting for her in the living room. He stood with a smile as she arrived at the bottom of the stairs. She took him in. She thought he looked handsome enough that she felt butterflies in her stomach. His strong but slender frame stood in the entryway. He had on a pair of dark slacks and a satin red button up shirt under a black jacket. He had trimmed his beard, but the specks of grey were still visible on his chin and his temples. Katy thought it gave him a distinguished look and she quite liked it.

"God, you look beautiful!" he said with conviction.

Katy saw his eyes flit momentarily as they scanned up and down her body. She tried to stop from blushing but could already feel the heat building up in her cheeks. She attempted to hide her overly flattered state and rushed forward to hug him. Her head only came up to his chest and again she was wrapped in his warmth and taking in his scent.

"You look pretty smart yourself! I'm so happy things are turning up for you at work!" she breathed into his jacket.

The two shared an embrace that to anyone else looking would have appeared to be between two lovers. Her father kissed the top of her head and ushered her out the door and to the car.

The pair were perhaps overdressed for this particular restaurant, but both were dressed to reflect their attitudes to the celebration at hand and the reason behind it. Jeff, true to form, made every attempt to treat Katy like a princess. He opened the car door for her and took her arm in his and escorted her into the restaurant as if he was taking her somewhere very formal. Some may have seen this as over the top on his part, but for Katy, on this day of all days, she relished it.

The two ordered their dinner and proceeded to chat about the newfound monetary opportunities that may be on the horizon. The stress of paying for bills, repairs, and groceries seemed to be an ever-present spectre in their lives over the last years and the two celebrated the first sign that those days were may be drawing to a close.

"You should get a new truck!" Katy suggested between bites of food. "I remember how much you liked your old red one... what did you call it?"

Jeff chuckled as he sipped on his water. "Clementine... her name was clementine." He was amused and somewhat pleased that Katy even remembered that he had a pet name for his vehicle.

"A bit odd to name your car, and especially such a peculiar name at that!" she teased at him. She set down her chopsticks and gave him a grin that was meant as a joke, but only in part. "Sounds like you two had a special relationship." As she turned her posture in her seat, in a Freudian slip, she alternated her crossed legs and her foot rubbed against her father's leg under the table. Katy was aghast at herself, partly for doing something so personal on accident, and partly because she enjoyed it. She decided to not bring attention to it and continue eating.

"Oh, you have no idea! She couldn't get enough of me!" her father joked back at her. "If only your mother was more like my old truck!"

Her father had always been one to diffuse a situation with a bit of levity and they both nearly doubled over with a short outburst of laughter.

"I don't suppose you've heard from her lately?" Katy asked in a more reserved tone.

"Not a peep. The last I heard was that she and... Ryan... were madly in love still. Though I did see our old house listed for sale on one of those home listing sights just a couple days ago."

That statement was a damper on both their moods and Katy could tell that her father immediately regretted bringing it up. She was old enough to remember how proud he was when the family had moved in and how much work he put in to make it special for the three of them. She reached her hand across the table and gently held her father's.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I know how much you liked that place," she offered in condolence.

"Not at all dear! I've not regretted leaving it and having you with me for one moment." The joyful and playful tone had been replaced with a sincerity as she felt her father's large hand engulf hers and give it a quick squeeze in return.

"What were you even doing looking anyway?" Katy asked, returning to her food.

"Well, every now and then I keep an eye out for something with a better garden," he paused to take a bite of food before continuing. "You know, just in case. I like to imagine things and dream I suppose."

Katy had inherited her imagination and dreamer's mind from her father. Whereas she and her mother shared much of the same physical traits, her spirit was cut from the same cloth as her father. Even now as she heard him confess about dreaming of a new place to call his own, she imagined herself there with him tending the garden, and relaxing outdoors on warm evenings. It didn't take much of a mental push for her to start to imagine ways for those evenings to end and those thoughts stoked the fire that had been burning for her father in the back reaches of her frustrated libido.

Just as she was losing herself in her dirty incestual fantasies she heard a familiar voice over her shoulder.

"Fancy meeting you here!" said the man's voice behind her.

It was the doctor from the medical practice where she was employed. The very same one that had been fawning over her for the last eleven months.

She nearly choked on her food before turning in her seat. "Oh! Hi doctor Richards!"

The doctor was visibly pleased to see her, but also visibly tentative seeing her there with another man. She picked up on it and swallowed her food quickly before making an introduction.

"I don't believe you've met... my date Jeff." Katy's eyes quickly darted to her father in a quick attempt to beg him to play along with practically no notice. She gently nudged his leg under the table with her foot, this time purposefully. After a moment to process what was going on, Jeff stood up and extended his hand toward Katy's employer.

"Ah, you must be doctor Richards?" Jeff loomed over him. Dr. Richards was taller than Katy but still half a foot shorter than Jeff. "Katy has told me how proud she is to work at your practice!"

"Well, she's a pleasure to have. We could hardly function without her in all honesty!" he replied.

The doctor took a half step away, assuming a posture of wanting to move along before Jeff offered, "pleased to finally meet you!"

"Likewise!" the man offered as he took a table across the room.

Jeff sat back down and looked at Katy with no small amount of puzzlement. "And what was that all about might I ask?"

"Daddy..." Katy stammered through her embarrassment. "He's come onto me so many times... I just don't fancy him like that and I just... this just seemed to be the best way to avoid any of that tonight."

Jeff's eyebrows raised. Katy had never mentioned any interest form her doctor employer to him before this outing. He cast a casual glance in the direction the doctor had disappeared before continuing.

"Far be it from me to meddle in your business," he began. "But are you saying that a decent looking doctor has the hots for you, and you have no interest?" He was trying to suppress a grin but was only partially successful.

"Oh my god, daddy!" Katy blushed for the umpteenth time that day.

"Just checking..." he said before chuckling. "I suppose you are my child after all! You most certainly do not take after your mother."

Katy let that sink in for a moment. The man for whom her mother had left her father at church, was ironically a doctor. She had never given the similarity much thought before that very instant. She wondered if that was part of the reason that she had been so resistant to his advances. But again, her father's levity gave them both a reason to laugh.

"Oh, he's looking over here..." Jeff said in a feigned sense of urgency.

"God, daddy... stop it now!" Katy said blushing again as it was the only thing she knew how to do on this day.

Jeff smiled at his daughter as her face was nearly the colour of his shirt. They finished their meal and stood to leave, Jeff extending his hand to help Katy out of her seat. Jeff stood with his back toward the doctor's table.

"Can you see him?" he whispered out as Katy stood up.

"Yeah... he's with some blonde not much older than me from the look of it," she replied softly.

"This is probably a terrible idea, but how convinced do you want him to be that I'm your date?" he offered with that wry smile that signaled he was up to no good.

"What? I'm not sure what you..."

Katy was cut off by her father's hand resting at her waist and him leaning into her. The whole ordeal only took a couple of moments, but for Katy those moments stretched over an eternity. The warmth of her father's hand on her hip radiated through her body. She looked up at him confused and saw his dark brown eyes looking back at her. Their faces growing ever closer together until Jeff's lips landed softly on hers. Without thinking, she raised one of her hands up to his neck as he kissed her. The kiss was light and suited for public display, but also very personal. The hustle and bustle of the restaurant dulled to a faint murmur in Katy's mind in that split second that her lips touched Jeff's. Just like that, the moment was gone, and time was back to normal speed.

"Did he see it?" Jeff whispered into Katy's ear trying to suppress a laugh.

Katy was still a bit dumbfounded by what had just happened but shot a glance over toward the doctor's table.

"Yes..." she whispered back to him, her hand still about his neck. "Oh my god! The blonde saw him looking and she does not look happy!"

Jeff stood up straight, placed his hand on the small of Katy's back and guided her toward the door. "Well then, looks like it's time we made an exit!"

The two laughed hysterically as they made it back to where Jeff's car was parked. Once inside and headed back home, Katy had a hard time not staring at her father with a grin plastered across her face. That kiss replayed in her mind over and over. Jeff broke the silence as he piloted the vehicle through the streets.

"As fun as that was, I hope I haven't inadvertently made things difficult for you at work by putting on that show in front of your boss." The tone in his voice had notes of genuine concern.

"Oh, don't you worry about that!" Katy replied. "Something tells me that won't sour him on me and things will be just fine. Besides... he was right, they can't get on without me there!" she concluded with a laugh.

Katy kept running through the events of the afternoon and evening in her mind, all the emotional ups and downs, the frustration and arousal, the empathy and the elation. She looked over at her father. His eyes intermittently lit up by the streetlamps or passing cars in the other lane in a way that made her fawn over him. She reached over and placed her hand on his forearm as he shifted gears on their way back home.

"Daddy," she began, "I really am so happy for you that things are starting to lighten up on you. I do hope you can find a place out of the city with a nice garden. And I'd love to be there with you and help you tend it."

Her eyes were glassy and moist thinking of her father being happy in the future. It had been so long since that seemed a near possibility.

"Nonsense," Jeff quipped back, flashing his eyes at her. "We've got to get you into university!"

Now of all times, Katy wished that Jeff would stop being such a selfless father.

"We'll see daddy. I'd just really like to be there with you is all." She gave his forearm a loving squeeze before releasing it. "We're nearly home, fancy a film to end the night?"

"Sounds lovely! It couldn't be a proper daddy-daughter date without dinner and a movie now, could it?" He placed his hand on the top of her thigh for just a moment, but that moment sent electricity up and down Katy's legs.

The twosome arrived back at the house and walked inside, Katy first and then followed by her father. She turned to him with a smile before exclaiming, "My turn to pick what we watch! I'm going to change into comfortable clothes and be back down shortly!"

While bounding up the staircase, she turned just enough to catch a wayward gaze from her father that seemed to be directed at her legs and backside as she hopped up the bedroom floor. She grinned to herself, though admitted that her horny mind could be playing tricks on her. The one thing that was no trick was that kiss... it wreaked havoc on her mind as she tried to ascertain if it meant something more than what it simply was... a ruse.

Katy popped into her room just long enough to grab a pair of cotton shorts and an oversized t-shirt before zipping back across the hall to the bathroom. The t-shirt had actually belonged to her father. It was a vacation purchase by him when she was much younger. On one of the first nights after they had moved into their downsized home, they were filthy from moving boxes and working up a sweat. The washer had yet to be hooked up, or purchased for that matter, and Jeff gave that shirt to Katy to sleep in so as to have something clean to wear to bed. Since then, it was her go-to shirt to wear around the house or at bedtime. It was thinned from years of use, a bright red that had turned a softer shade of rose over time, but she held on to it just as she held onto the concert tickets that were tacked to her wall.

She was in hurry because she wanted to be the first back downstairs and she untied the ribbon at her neck and slipped off the dress and let it fall to the floor of the bathroom.

"Thank you for your service..." she muttered at it with a chuckle.

She pulled the old t-shirt over her head and popped her arms through. Before she pulled the cotton shorts from the vanity, she ran her hands between her legs and felt again how wet she was in her underwear.

"If this keeps up, I'll be doing washing three times a week!" she blurted to the mirror as she pushed them over her hips and down to the floor. She stepped out of them and left them next to the dress before pulling on the cotton shorts. The thought that absorbent fabric like cotton shorts with nothing underneath might end up being a risky idea did flash through her head, but again, she was in a hurry to be the first down the stairs and decided that it was worth the risk while inwardly hoping that perhaps something would happen this very evening.

Katy darted out of the bathroom and back down the staircase and into the kitchen, pleased to see that her father had not yet arrived. She opened the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of white wine. On some occasions, her father would have a drink with her, and she thought this occasion, even though she had deeper intentions, was worthy of a celebratory drink. She then retrieved a can of soda from the fridge, and the spiced rum from the cabinet above and mixed her father's favourite drink before pouring herself a glass of wine. As she closed the fridge, she felt the cool air across her mostly bare legs and looked down, satisfied with herself that the shorts she selected were quite revealing in their length and would hopefully seal the deal that her dress had brokered.