Heart & Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy's was snapped out of her jealous rage by a familiar voice over her shoulder.

"We keep running into each other!" said Dr Richards who again seemed to appear out of thin air behind her.

Katy fought hard to keep from lashing out at him. She was in no mood to be trifled with this evening. Even though she was in the midst of a jealous rage, she couldn't deny that seeing her father like that left her feeling horny underneath the cocktail of emotions with which she was now grappling. She also knew that she shouldn't be driving home in her condition and resolved to reign in her displeasure and perhaps get a lift back home.

"Oh! Hi, Dr Richards. Yeah, we do seem to keep running into each other." She responded sipping the last of her drink.

He slid into the seat next to her before continuing. "Out alone? Or just waiting on your date? Jeff was his name?"

Katy replied, though with less than her usual bubbly enthusiasm. "Oh, it's just me this evening."

The doctor was picking up on her short replies. "I see, hopefully everything is all right?"

Katy knew he was fishing for an angle but was content to let him.

"I certainly hope so." She set her empty glass on the table and looked up at him with her eyes working their magic. "Actually, and I hate to do spring this on you, but I've got no way home this evening. Just needed some space and didn't plan well. I don't suppose I could bother you for a lift?" She tilted her head and gently spun the empty glass to work her wiles on him to ensure an affirmative answer. "Unless you're here waiting on someone. Oh god, I didn't mean to impose!"

She knew that even if he was here to meet someone that her chances of him offering to give her a ride were quite good.

"Not at all! I'd be happy to give you a lift!" he responded in precisely the way Katy had hoped.

"Right, then I'll just pay my tab and we can be off!" she forced herself to perk up as she replied.

Even as she paid her tab and met the doctor at the door, the mixture of frustration and hornyness was welling up inside her. She didn't know what to do with herself. She was shaking with rage and dripping with desire in a contradiction of being that had her on the edge, though she knew not on what the edge of.

The doctor ushered her into the passenger seat of his car and asked her for directions. She responded that it wasn't far and directed him down the street. Her mind, however, was fixated on the images of her father putting Amanda on the floor and of his cock for the moments that she saw it. She was flush and felt herself beginning to soak her panties. She was nearly ready to burst with the pressure building inside her from all ups and downs she had experienced in the last couple of hours.

"There... just pull over there..." she said suddenly, directing him to a lay-by on the way back to her home. He looked at her puzzled but complied without asking questions.

Katy wasn't herself. She was horny and angry and frustrated. She reached across the seat and began to unfasten the doctor's belt and unclasp his trousers. He, of course, did not object as she knew he wouldn't. She reached into his trousers and fished out his cock while the evening sun was just disappearing over the horizon and the cover of darkness came on them. It was a bit too dark for her to get a good look at what he was packing, but by the feel of it she could tell that it was certainly not comparable to her fathers. The darkness aided her imagination as she pictured it was her father in the driver's seat and she bathed him with her tongue as he began to gasp out. Her eyes shut tightly when her lips encircled him and began to bob up and down. She stroked him and slurped for what ended up being a discouragingly short amount of time before he timidly placed his hand on the back of her head and began to groan. Even as the first spurts of cum spewed into her mouth, Katy already knew that this had been a terrible idea. She was so worked up over her father that she had her boss's cock cumming in her mouth. She knew this wouldn't end well, but she was so desperate to find some way to take her mind off what was going on at home.

After a few moments he removed his hand from her head and she popped off him, wiping his remnants from her lips. She searched for something to say that would promote a quick end and little discussion as her frustrated arousal was falling away to anger and now shame.

"Well, that's out of the way, just down a bit and to the left," she blurted out.

The doctor wasn't sure how to respond but tucked himself back into his trousers and did as she directed. She didn't even look back at him upon exiting the car at the end of her street. She didn't even let him take her all the way to her own drive but walked back up to her house, relieved at least to find that Amanda's car was no longer parked in the drive.

She unlocked the door, went inside, and made a line straight up the stairs. As she reached the top of the stairs, she heard the shower running and was happy that she wouldn't have to face her father right away. She took the left turn into her bedroom, stripped out of her work clothes into loungewear for the evening and collapsed on a heap in bed. In her thoughts she went back and forth about whether to plainly display her intentions over the weekend or if that ship had already sailed. She cringed at the memory what had happened with the doctor just earlier. She wondered if it was a good idea to even return to work at the practice after what she had just done.

Her unsettled thoughts were interrupted by her father knocking at her door and popping it open.

"Hey sweetie, didn't hear you get in? Where is your car?"

"Oh, I stopped at the pub on my way home and ended up getting a ride," she replied without lifting her head from the pillow.

Jeff walked into the room and sat beside her on the bed. He was still a bit wet from the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. As Katy saw him, her heart softened.

"Everything all right?" he said with notes of concern in his voice.

Her eyes met his in the dim light. "Yeah, I think it will be, daddy."

She sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him close, leaning against his arm.

"I'm excited for our little birthday excursion tomorrow," she practically whimpered.

"So am I, Kit-Kat." She patted her on the top of the head. "I'll leave you to it then. See you in the morning?"

Katy was again near the breaking point of desire and emotion. In another surprise move, she pulled his face to the side and kissed him on the lips quickly before breaking away from him and laying back down. "Yep! Good night daddy!" She didn't wait to see his reaction, but noticed he lingered for a moment seated on the edge of her bed before getting up to get dressed.

The next day Katy did the best to calm her nerves, frustration, and shame and focused on spending time with Jeff for his birthday. Upon waking and making coffee, she ignored several follow up texts from Dr. Richards who was already hungry for a repeat of the previous evening's indiscretion. Katy chose to pay it no heed, pushing down the feeling that she may have just complicated her career in a way that she was not prepared to handle.

Her father came out shortly after she, and they sat down to a breakfast of waffles before returning to their respective rooms to finish packing for the weekend. Katy did decide to pack the nightie... just in case the opportunity presented itself. But in her heart of hearts, she felt that the chances it would be used for its intended purpose were greatly diminished. She laid out a blue dress adorned with a white floral print that featured open shoulders and a sheer strip that accentuated her bustline for dinner and the show later that evening.

Her father took her to collect her car from the pub and return it home before they left on their way. They carried on much like normal, neither acting like anything had happened for either of them the day before. For the journey to the hotel, Katy wore a comfortable, soft top and short mesh shorts and spent a lot of time with her smooth legs propped on the dash. Even though her father was wearing sunglasses, she could tell he was stealing glances. She kept seeing the reflection of her figure in the lenses and each time she noticed him glancing it made her grin. She further teased him by rubbing her legs together as if she was trying to get comfortable. When her father adjusted his own position in the driver's seat, she knew that she was having the desired effect.

Beyond the teasing, the pair spent most of the time singing along to the radio with Katy reminding her father that he was perilously close to "getting old". Her hopes for the weekend going the way she hoped were somewhat higher upon arriving at the hotel than at breakfast that morning. Her mind had already to begin flashing images of her father having her in similar situations as Amanda the previous day. Her anger and frustration were beginning to be replaced with arousal and hopefulness when they arrived at the lift to take them to their floor. The room itself was nice enough. A single king-sized bed with a decent bathroom in the suite, a sitting chair situated by the window and a desk along the wall opposite the bed. Katy rushed over toward the bed and jumped on it from the right side.

"This is my side!" she squealed and giggled as Jeff shook his head in acquiescence.

"You had better not snore!" he quipped back at her in jest.

They just had enough time to get themselves ready before heading out to the restaurant.

"Daddy, go on and get changed in the bathroom and I'll change out here. Then when you're finished, I'll pop in and tend to my hair and makeup," Katy said nonchalantly, still laying on the bed.

Jeff agreed and took his bag into the bathroom, leaving Katy in the main room by herself. She had hoped to engineer a situation like this and stood up and removed her top, then slid her shorts over her hips before laying out her dress on the bed. There she stood and waited, her plump, round backside in her black lace cheeky shorts on display. Her head turned toward the bathroom door waiting for audible signs that her father was nearly finished before picking up the dress from the bed. Even though she was purposefully waiting for him to return to the room, she was genuinely startled when the door opened, and her father was suddenly there and graced by the sight of her bum.

"Oh god! Daddy! Sorry I'll just be a minute longer!" she blurted out as the colour rushed to her face.

Her ploy seemed to be working as her father lingered for a moment, his eyes fixated on the prize of her backside before turning around.

"Sorry sweetie, just not used to someone else being in the room getting dressed, I suppose" he answered in a tone that was half sheepish, half distracted.

"It's okay daddy. I need help zipping up anyway!"

Katy kept her gaze forward but beckoned her father to come over as she slid her dress over her body. She pulled her hair forward and away from the zipper and waited for her father to come over. The sudden sense of body heat behind her almost made her swoon as he stepped into place. She felt his hands at the middle of her back slowly zipping up the dress. She also felt his hips against her from behind with a distinct swelling between his legs just above the cleavage of her ass.

"Thanks, daddy!" She flashed her eyes up at him in much the same way as she used them to get the ride home from the doctor the day before. The look on Jeff's face was something a bit less doting than she was accustomed to, and hoped her charms and wiles were working their magic on him.

"Now, I'm starving... let's go eat!" Jeff said, breaking the tension of the moment.

Again, Jeff treated her like a little princess in much the same way as their previous dinner. Katy adored the attention but was still trying to bring out less of the princess treatment and more of something that would push him over the edge.

The two sat in the soft lighting of the restaurant and began chatting about plans for the summer. Jeff brought up again how Katy should be planning to attend school for the fall term, and she did her best to brush off that topic. She wanted to find an opportunity to steer the conversation in a direction that would let her gauge how much of a temptation she indeed was to her father.

"How is work going?" Her father asked after setting down his drink. "Besides the fact that they 'can't get on without you'," he said with a chuckle.

All at once she was reminded of the doctor in his car the previous day. She was hesitant to linger on those thoughts and wanted much more to focus on what was in front of her.

"Ah, work is work. A necessary evil," she answered abruptly. "I suppose it's much the same for you!"

Jeff leaned back in his seat across from her and nodded in agreement. Katy turned sideways at the table and crossed her legs in a way that was entirely visible to her father. She was hoping to keep tempting him with her body the way she had in the car during the drive, and at the hotel room.

"Can I ask you something about mum?" she began a bit timidly, but still retaining the gleam in her eye.

Jeff responded as if he was bracing himself for bad news. "Sure, ask away."

"Was she... I don't know... what I mean is... was she good in bed? Did that have anything to do with why you two split?" she stumbled over the sentence.

Jeff was not prepared for such a personal question. He blushed and fidgeted with the napkin in front of him before answering.

"Well, I suppose that's a fair question," he began before raising one eyebrow at her. "Albeit a personal one."

Katy interjected, "I know... you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"No, it's okay. I'll answer it." Jeff said while summoning the courage to continue. "Those are really two questions. First, being completely honest... she was a bit bland... at least for my taste. That's nothing against her, just that we weren't well matched and didn't really understand that until after you were born."

Katy could hear the honesty and the pain in the answer and partly regretted asking it but was nonetheless curious how far she could go on the topic.

"Secondly, I don't know how much that played into the reasoning behind why we split. She seemed to be able to go for months without any intimacy whereas I took issue with that. I suppose her and Ryan are having cozy evenings with no sex in our old home as we speak."

At that last statement they both laughed. True to form, her father tried to introduce some levity to a conversation that was otherwise uncomfortable.

"Why on earth do you ask?" her father asked sincerely.

"I don't know," Katy responded again stumbling over her words and choosing them carefully. "I've been thinking about it... I mean I'm twenty years old and thinking about my future and I want who I end up with to be someone who I'm... compatible with... if you take my meaning."

Jeff's visage lightened at her comment. "Oh, I certainly understand that. I think a lot of people just end up with someone before they really know them... or know themselves even. At least I can say that for my own account." Jeff raised his glass again and sipped before following, "Have any lucky guy in mind?"

It was Katy's turn to blush. She couldn't rightly say that he was, in fact, the guy she had in mind.

"Maybe... "was all she could bring herself to say.

"It wouldn't be a certain doctor at work, would it?" Jeff said with a teasing smile.

"Oh god, certainly not!" Katy exclaimed while at the same time realising that the doctor probably had that very idea in his own mind.

"Well in any case, you're my date for tonight!" Jeff said while reaching across the table and squeezing her hand.

That sentiment made her heart skip a beat. The sweetness in his voice and the borderline suggestive things it could imply combined with feeling her father's strong grip on her hand sent shivers up and down her spine.

"I'll take it that since you even asked that question that means you're not like your mother," Jeff added with a sly grin.

Katy sipped her own drink before looking up at him equally slyly and said, "That's a safe assumption."

"No surprises there!" Jeff added, taking another sip of his drink. "To be honest I'm happy that you got her looks, but relieved that you didn't get much else from her."

They both blushed and laughed in unison as their food was delivered to the table. The conversation tapered off as the pair enjoyed it to the last morsel. When finished they went back to the car with satisfied bellies and made their way to the venue for the show. The venue itself was a club that had been rented out, with standing room near the stage with the perimeter outfitted with tables and a bar near the rear of the room. Katy dragged her father into the standing room area once the venue began to fill up. She wanted him where she could be right next to him or against him if the opportunity presented itself.

"You sure standing all evening won't tire you out, old man?" she teased at him.

"Oh, I think I've got the stamina to make it through the night." he quipped back.

Katy's dirty mind silently responded, "I suppose we'll see about that!" as she smiled to herself.

Much to her delight, the situation that developed was right in line with her desires. The stage area filled up to maximum and she spent most of the time standing in front of her father with her hips pressed back to the front of his waist. The show itself was also rather good, with many opportunities to laugh and shift her position against his midsection and slowly tease him with her bum the entire night. Near the end of the show, she took her father's hands and brought them together at her chest around her neck in a sort of embrace. She was delightfully surprised to find that he didn't offer any resistance, even as she grasped his hands directly above the sheer opening just over her cleavage.

At the show's conclusion, they were caught in the throng of people filing out of the venue. She kept a tight grip on her father's hand through the sea of spectators and all the way back into the car. The drive back to the hotel was relatively short and all too soon they were back in the lobby waiting for the lift to take them back to their floor. Katy and her father entered the empty lift, Katy's hands trembling with last second hesitancy on pushing the envelope with her father past the point of no return.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday getaway, daddy" she said turning to face him in the confines of the lift.

"I really did!" he responded cheerfully. "No one has done anything so thoughtful for me in quite a while!"

The pair of them stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Katy could swear she saw a spark, a sign of obvious interest and decided to act on it. She grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him down and kissed him. This was unlike the kiss they shared at the restaurant months ago, but long and passioned. Her father didn't push her away or act surprised in the least, but eagerly kissed her back while grabbing her hips in his powerful grip. She nearly went dizzy with delight at the feeling of his lips welcoming hers and clung to him. She was drenching through her panties by the time the lift opened, and she broke the kiss. Immediately she could tell that her father was deeply conflicted. She wanted to drag him out of the lift to the room and just let him have her but the look on his face spelled something different.

"Katy... I don't know... this isn't supposed to happen," he whispered between breaths.

"Daddy... it's okay... I promise it's okay." Her voice and body trembling as she spoke.

"Oh, sweetie," his hands now dropping form her hips as they left the lift, "I don't' think I we should...."