Heart & Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fumbling with the keycard to open the door, still not taking his eyes off her. After several attempts the door finally opened and they walked into the room. Katy kept her gaze on her father, his arms folded and clasped at the back of his neck like he was deeply anxious.

"I'm going in the bathroom... I need a minute or two. Please don't feel bad about this, it's all my mistake," he said softly before disappearing into the bathroom and clicking the door shut behind him.

Katy left standing next to the bed, trembling with nerves and her own anxiety. It was obvious that her father was not completely reluctant to her advances. The realisation that she had not imagined all the mutual sexual tension between them was not much of a consolation. Her thoughts were drowned into an almost audible buzzing in her mind; a deep need that she was so near to having met. She couldn't bring herself to give up now. Her breathing was already short, and her nipples were hard. Her body was taking over her reason and she was inclined to let it. She furiously pulled the dress over her body and stripped out of her bra and panties. Her naked body practically leapt to her bag, and she pulled out the black satin nightie that she had bought for herself for this very occasion. Even as she slipped it on, she wondered to herself how deeply and darkly her father's tastes ran, but by this point she was committed and resolved to meet them whatever they may be.

After donning the nightie, she crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees, her rear facing the bathroom door and the short hem of the garment exposing her bare behind and smooth glistening lips beneath it. Her heart pounded in her chest and the seconds ticked by as if they were lonely hours while she waited for her father to find her.

Katy nearly yelped as the click of the bathroom door being opened sounded out like a gunshot in the room. She looked over her shoulder, her brown hair partially obscuring her face as he came into view. She was filled primal hunger for something she shouldn't have along with the fear of not knowing if her father would finally take her. Lurking in the corners of her mind was also the fear of not knowing how far and how intense would her father be. She had gotten a sampling of what he liked when she saw him with Amanda. Was there even more?

Her father stood there with a look in his face that she didn't quite recognise. It was a far cry from the soft and loving look of a father seeing his girl. She could detect a sternness about him. His jaw was clenched shut and his eyes focused on her as if he was in full-fledged battle with his inner demons.

After a brief pause, he broke the silence. "Katy..."

That's all she would let him get out before intersecting.

"Daddy... just stop. I want you. I think I have for a while now. I came home early and saw you with... her!" She blurted out "her" with a visceral level of disgust in her voice. "If that's what you want, then take it from me! Please!"

Katy turned around on the bed, still on her hands and knees, to face her father. She had desperation and desire dripping from each word that came out of her mouth. She knew he could see straight down her top to her erect nipples from the way she was positioned.

The muscles in Jeff's forearms clenched as he attempted to respond. "That's different! She's not my..."

Again, Katy interjected. "She's not good enough for you! That girl has been pampered all her life. She doesn't understand you or what you've been through. I do!" Her eyes were moistening with tears as she continued to speak. "I want to be yours! Your little girl, the love of your life, your dirty slut."

He took a step closer, by now shaking nearly as much as his desperate daughter. "You don't know what you're asking."

"I don't care!" she practically screamed. "Give me whatever you need to give me... just let me be there for you like you've been there for me..."

Her father's pupils were dilated and dark as he took another step toward her. His trousers were tented in a way that was impossible to miss or ignore. "You should be fucking the doctor, not your father."

"Daddy... I made a mistake... I had him pick me up from the pup last night and I blew him on the way home. The whole time all I could think about was you! What you were doing to... her... at home!" She reached out to grip his forearm and pull her toward him. With the most pitiful voice she croaked out, "Daddy, I've done a dirty thing. Punish me!"

She could almost see her father's inhibitions as they were pushed over the edge and nearly hear them tumbling down over the metaphorical cliff. His whole demeanor transformed before her. For a split second, a wave of very real fear swept over her wondering if she was truly ready for what she had finally unleashed.

Jeff's hand raised up quickly, his forearm slipping out of her grip and grabbed her by the jaw. She shrieked out but silenced herself as her father knelt to look her in the eyes.

"You had his cock in your dirty mouth?" The way he said it was a way Katy had never heard him speak to her. It was so stern and demeaning that it seemed like a caricature and not the father she knew.

"Y... yes..." She whimpered.

Jeff stood upright. Even with Katy on the bed, he towered over her. His waist was right at her chin, and she was nearly slapped by his hands flying down to unfasten his belt.

"Is that what you like to do? Suck your colleague's cocks? You just want to be that dirty office slut?" He wasn't shouting, but his inflection carried the same weight as if he were.

Katy was unsure of how to respond. She hadn't been able to hear the dirty talk between Amanda and her father and was unprepared. Her father on the other hand was not unprepared and had freed his manhood and wiped it across her face, smearing her tears across her cheek.

"Open your mouth, now!" he barked at her.

Katy was still in a fair amount of shock and was hesitant. Her father then roughly grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head up to look at him. Her mouth fell open and the cock she had been fantasizing about was finally at her lips.

Her first impression at this up-close encoutner was that he was certainly bigger than the doctor. His shaft was curved and thick, his head thicker still, and she could clearly see the vein that wrapped around his throbbing meat that she spied through the sliding glass door. With her eyes locked on her father's, she opened her jaw and felt his heat on her tongue.

After that first intimate contact, the action picked up to an intense degree. Her father kept clutching at her hair and wouldn't let her up. He thrust his hips and pushed himself into her mouth. Katy understood that he didn't want her to suck his cock in that moment, he wanted to throat-fuck her. She sputtered and gagged the first time his swollen head landed in the back of her throat and could not quite catch her breath after that. Her mouth and chin were quickly a mess of spit as Jeff's cock kept a quick pace and didn't give her a moment to fill her lungs with air.

Beyond Katy's gagging and slurping sounds, the room was filled with her father's low and passioned groans. He suddenly and violently pulled away from her and jerked her head up. She coughed and gasped for breath. A thick string of her spit connected her lower lip to the tip of his cock. Through her teary vision, she could see him push down his trousers and then seat himself beside her. She then felt the pressure of his hand grabbing her by the back of the neck and dragging her toward him. He pushed her face back into his lap and positioned his cock back in her mouth. After a moan of pleasure, he reached his long arm back her body as she lay on her front, face on him, and slapped her backside hard enough for her to yelp even with a mouthful of her father's member.

"This is what you get..." SMACK

"For being such a dirty..." SMACK

"...Thoughtless..." SMACK

"...Little cocksucker!" SMACK

While it was true that Katy wasn't quite prepared for this kind of treatment, she could not deny the flood of arousal between her legs. Even with the pain brought on by her father's stinging blows, her body was soaking it all up as if she had been waiting for this day for so long. In later thoughts, she would find it only logical that her father gravitated toward these fetishes. He had been neglected and worked so hard for his family for so long only to see it go down in flames; of course, he had tons of frustration of all kinds that had been searching for a way out. Here she was, taking all the pent-up frustration from her father into her curvy body.

Just when Katy thought she was split in two if she didn't get her father inside her, Jeff flung her off his lap down into a heap on the floor. Her backside was still stinging and red while she scrambled up on her hands and knees. Her father quickly dismounted the bed and got himself behind her. The moment was nearly there... she felt his spit-slick head raising up between her thighs. She angled her back and hips to get into position for him. As slick as he was from her having him in her mouth, she was equally wet. His tip nestled in her opening and pushed into her all at once.

They both groaned out in unison. Katy's arms failed her, and her head and shoulders dipped to the floor while her father sank deeper into her quivering grip. Jeff cursed and cursed again, remarking how tight she was. After a few exploratory thrusts, he was landed completely inside her. The shadow of his body leaning over her back crossed into her vision. He took her with a ferocity that she had not yet known. His hips slamming into her sore bum. Her fingertips dug into the carpeted floor in a bodily reaction to the intensity of the moment. She practically screamed when she felt his throbbing head at her cervix. It was loud enough that she felt her father's hand covering her mouth and muffling her to murmurs.

"This is what daddy wants," he growled, leaning over her, and speaking right in her ear. "Fuck I want your tight cunt... Daddy needs it."

After he uttered those words, neither of them could speak. Only guttural, animalistic sounds emitted from either of them. Jeff's pace had picked up to a frenzy. Katy could feel her own impending climax being hastened while her father's curved rod rippled through her. She felt his vise-like grip on her hips holding her and pulling her back to his thrusts.

"Oh, my fucking god... fuck... Katy!" he was managed to blurt out before pushing into her with all his might.

Upon his head landing back at her cervix, Katy felt her father's long arm wrap around her torso from the front, trapping her own arm against her side and then the smothering presence of his hand over her mouth. Her body was trapped between his thrusts and his arm, and she was helpless to them both. He was not pulling back and thrusting anymore, but rather humping her from behind. She felt the stinging burn of the carpet on her knees and breasts as she was pushed along the fibres by her father's strength.

With one last powerful push, Katy felt her father lose himself inside her. Of the barrage of sexual experiences with her father that has just transpired, this sent her over the edge. Her body eagerly milked him and clamped on him, involuntarily clutching to keep him locked into her. Her eyes widened and her breaths stopped while she felt each pulse of her father's cock fill her more and more. His fingertips were digging into the flesh of her hips in a way that would certainly be painful at any other time.

The whole ordeal had not taken much time. The pair of them had spent most of the day worked up over each other and all that energy seemed to be released in a blaze of fury on part of her father. Jeff finally released Katy's mouth and pulled away from her. She listed to the side and rested on her hip, her shoulder and head still to the floor. Her father collapsed beside her, both of them gasping for breath as their bodies recovered. Their eyes met for the first time after the deed. Jeff's were still dark and full of lust. Katy's were wet, with her makeup streamed down her face.

"Fuck..." was all Katy could get out between breaths.

Jeff's face was slowly transitioning back to something that Katy recognised and she could clearly see the shock of what he had just allowed himself to do come over him.

"Sweetie... I'm so..."

Again, she cut him off by grabbing his hand and holding it to her chest and shaking her head.

"No... don't say you're sorry. I wanted this. I still want this."

Jeff rolled toward her and kissed her in much the same way she kissed him in the lift. It was slow, deep, and passionate. Katy could feel her father's cum leaking out of her while they were in lip lock on the floor. The moment felt both endearingly sweet and filthy at the same time.

"So, what happens now?" Katy asked, hesitant to drag the light of reality back into the conversation.

"I suppose we will have some things to figure out... especially after you want and sucked off your boss!" he said, laughing and reaching around and giving her backside a playful smack.

"Ow daddy! God it's still sore!" she moaned back to him.

"Right now, I think we could do with a shower!"

The taboo pair of them walked into the bathroom as Jeff warmed up the shower. While they both stood naked outside the shower door waiting for the water to turn warm, Kay tapped her father on the shoulder. Jeff turned around to see his beautiful daughter, complete with streams of makeup across her cheeks screaming evidence of the dirty deed that was just done, looking up at him with an equal mixture of love and lust.

"Happy birthday, daddy!" she said as she threw her arms up over his shoulders and pulled him down and kissed him.

Their time together in the shower was as relaxing and sweet as their time in the room had been intense and degrading. Jeff washed Katy as if she was a helpless patient, taking care and soothing her body with his fingertips while Katy soaked up every moment. After the shower, they toweled off and walked back into the hotel room naked.

"Seems you've already called your side," Jeff said with a smile as Katy walked around to the right.

As she walked away from him, he reached out and gave her bum another playful smack.

"Oww! Daddy! It's still a bit sore!" she said cradling the soft flesh of her backside, still red and stinging from the spanking administered by her father.

As they both crawled into bed, Jeff remarked, "we'll have to toughen you up a bit Kit-Kat"

Under the comforter they met in the middle, exhausted and drained physically and emotionally. Their bodies intertwined in an embrace, Katy's leg wrapping around her father's.

Jeff spoke in a whisper, "so you want to be my lover, my queen, and my little slut?"

Katy's eyes beamed at him, gleaming even in the darkness. "Yes daddy, I want to be all those things."

Over the next several months, the life they had built and sustained together remained mostly unchanged. Katy did finally agree to enroll in classes, but at a smaller university nearby that would allow her to stay home with her father. After much consideration and scrutiny over the family budget, she also gave notice at the practice, signaling to Dr Richards that their brief encounter was indeed just that. Jeff's raise from that spring along with the burden of alimony being lifted had taken all the pressure off Katy to help with expenses.

Jeff once again, ended things with Amanda. Katy effectively moved into her father's bedroom, but they kept her room the way it was and used it for their various naughty purposes when it suited them. They also explored the extent of Jeff's kinks, while Katy was coming into her own. The forbidden union between the two was hot enough on its own taboo nature, but they were equally matched in their appetites and inclinations. Jeff always pushed the boundaries with Katy in a way that kept things exciting, but still treated her like a princess when they weren't deep in the throes of their mutual lust.

One winter evening, Katy had just returned home from her fist session of final exams at the end of the term. She wasn't nearly as bothered as she was expecting, being nearly 2 years older than most of her classmates. She still liked to tease and caught many a wayward stare from the other male students, but her heart was at home with her father. Upon entering the door and finding the room dark, she dropped her keys on the adjacent stand and reached to flick on the light. Before her hand could even reach the switch, she felt it in the strong grip of her father who suddenly dragged her into the living room and bent her over the sofa. Albeit surprising in the moment, this was something the two of them had come to enjoy with her father lying in wait for her to come home and then taking her suddenly. In the darkness her father yanked her trousers over her hips and took her from behind while bending her over the arm of the sofa.

After he filled her, they lay across the floor in each other's arms before her father casually spoke the first words either of them uttered since she returned home.

"First finals are completed! I've got you home with me for winter break then?"

"Yes daddy, your little slut will be here for you until January!" she answered back with a spark in her eye.

"Well," her father began, "It might be a busier winter break than you planned."

Katy looked puzzled at her father. Her eyebrows raised as if to ask what he was getting at.

"You remember how I had said that our old house was for sale?"

"Yeah..." Katy responded, still confused where this was heading.

"I don't know what came over your mother, guilt, or a conscience or what, but we got a portion of the proceeds from the sale!"

"W...wh... what?" Katy exclaimed genuinely surprised.

"I know! I was as surprised as you were!" he said while caressing her cheek. "So, I've got something I'd like to show you if you're free for the evening."

"Of course! What is it?" Katy responded.

"Well hike your trousers back up and I'll show you!" her father said with a chuckle.

The pair redressed themselves and Jeff drove Katy westward into the country toward a place that was halfway between the small college she attended and his place of work. He turned onto a lane that led to cozy brick home and a tree lined garden. He set the parking brake and looked over to his daughter.

"I've had my eye on this place for a bit. The garden is amazing and it's private enough out here that we don't have to worry about nosy neighbors or people we know happening across us if I... say... want to have you right outside." Jeff smiled and Katy blushed at the notion.

"Daddy... I don't know what to say!" Katy was genuinely overwhelmed by the prospect of having their own little home and doing all the things with her father precisely how she pictured it when he first confided in her about looking for another place.

"Well, don't say anything until you've seen the inside!" Jeff said opening the door.

He came around and opened the door for Katy and the two walked arm and arm up the walk toward the house before Katy stopped him.

"Daddy, how many bedrooms does this place have?" Katy asked softly.

"Well, there's three. A spacious main bedroom, and two smaller ones. I'd thought that one could be an office space for either of us, and the other for guests... should we ever have any."

Katy stopped on the walk and her father looked down at her. Her lip was quivering, and she held both his hands in his.

"I've got a surprise of my own actually..." she started timidly. "I don't think there will be a spare bedroom for guests after all!"