Heart & Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when she turned around to head back toward the sofa, her father appeared at the bottom of the stairs. He was equally clad for comfort in another of his soft, older t-shirts and a pair of plaid lounge trousers. He smiled coyly as he saw her, drinks in hand, and motioned for her to join in on the sofa.

Katy walked around the side where her father was seated, consciously working her hips and bum as she strode past him and presented him with his mixed drink.

"Thank you, Kit-Kat!" her father said with a smile.

Kit-Kat was one of her least favourite monikers that her father had used quite a bit when she was younger. In the present time, he only used it when he was in a particularly good mood. While she was glad to see evidence that he was in good spirits, she hoped that he would start seeing her as less of a little girl and more like a grown, red-blooded woman with needs.

She sat herself across the sofa from him in their same spots form earlier that afternoon when he nearly caught her getting off to his porn star look-alike. She smiled at him and held her wine glass up in a toasting gesture.

"To better days ahead!" she said cheerfully.

"To better days..." Jeff replied as their glasses clinked together. After taking a sip, he added, "and to Katy going to university!"

Katy rolled her eyes and decided not to engage the topic at that moment in time. She snatched up the remote and turned on the tv and began flipping through films and shows until she landed on a chick-flick that she like and started it. She leaned back against the arm of the sofa, a throw pillow sandwiched between the arm and her back and stretched her legs out and rested her feet in her father's lap.

The movie went on and the two of them watched and relative silence. Drinks were refilled, snacks were retrieved, and relaxation was had by them both. As the love story in the film unfolded, and with each sip of wine, Katy's emotions began to show more and more. When she would sniffle and tear up at the tearjerking moments, her father would lay his hand and caress her calf. Each time he touched her, she felt the same spark that she did earlier that afternoon on the sofa, and in the restaurant that evening.

The film concluded and Jeff got up to refresh his drink. "I'm picking out something to watch now," he said with a dry chuckle.

Katy agreed as she finished her glass and set it on the coffee table in front of the couch. When her father returned and sat down, she turned herself around and laid her head in his lap. This was not necessarily uncommon for her to do. They had been watching films and shows and cuddling on the sofa since she was a little girl. The only difference now was how she felt about it inside herself. Jeff reached over and pulled the blanket off the back of the sofa and covered her with it and rested his hand on her hip as she lay on her side. His hand placement was also not uncommon, but this time she could feel the dampness begin to build up between her legs and wick into her cotton shorts. She shifted her legs so the kept rubbing against each other under the blanket.

Horny as she was, the hour was getting late, and with the glasses of wine in her system she was as tired as she was primed for action. Her father's film provided background noise as her eyelids became more weighted. She kept startling awake momentarily at the sound of some action scene or by the stirring of her father.

One such time she was awaked by him stirring but the sounds form the film were conspicuously absent. In fact, the living room was dead quiet and the blue hazy light from the television was not washing over her squinting eyes. She did hear a sound, but it was hard to make out both because of her sleepy state and the low volume of the sound itself. The noise was something like slapping, but not something that carried with it the harsh snap of a slap in reality, but a low fidelity recording or something on a phone. The real reason she awoke was because her father's hips were constantly shifting on the sofa.

She didn't move or make a peep, but her senses were coming back to her. She heard the faint sound of a woman moaning which was accompanied a jostling motion just above the top of her head. She was now lying flat on the sofa with the side of her face on the cushion and the top of her head against her father's thigh. Before she was able to fully realise what was going on she heard the faint woman's voice moan out, "Oh god, fuck me!" Katy froze and she had to keep her eyes from darting open... her father was watching porn on his phone right next to her on the sofa. She could only conclude the rhythmic motion and rustling was him masturbating mere inches from her face!

Katy knew that this could be an opportunity to realise what she had been desiring all day. But now that the moment had presented itself, she felt like a deer caught in the blinding glare of headlights. She froze, laying as still as possible but training her ear to pick up any of the sounds she could and build the scene in her mind. With each jostle from her father, and each sound from the video, she could feel herself drench the cotton shorts.

She nearly yipped out in surprise when she heard her father moan under his breath, "that's right... spank that round ass..." but she was able to control herself and feign sleep. She slowly, but surely moved her hand underneath the blanket between her legs and began to trace the outline of her wet lips.

So... she thought to herself, daddy is into spanking? The revelation was both surprising and erotic. Katy had never known her dad to be anything but gentle and loving. The thought that he could have a more dominant persona hidden behind all his doting on her made her desire him even more.

Her thoughts and concentration on teasing her throbbing cunt were broken by the increasingly ragged breath of her father. He was getting louder and tensing up as the moans and screams from the woman on the video intensified. The woman moaned one last long wail and her father's hips convulsed. He was cumming right there next to her! He grunted through his attempts to stifle any noise and his legs were quivering as if he had been holding an exercise position for too long. Katy wanted more than anything to see her father spewing out his cum but lay still and let it happen outside her view. She nearly moaned out as she felt a small, stray drop land on her cheek. The whole situation was powerfully erotic for her, including the secrecy and taboo of what was going on. Her horny mind raced with thought. Had her father been as worked up as she was this evening? Was he thinking about her as he was cumming? Was the kiss more than just a ruse and evidence of a deeper desire? What would he do if she just popped up from her lying position and wrapped her lips around his cock?

The onslaught of questions was halted when her father gingerly began to stand up from the couch. She could only imagine him tucking his cock back into his sleepwear while she heard his footsteps begin to climb the stairs. Once she knew he was out of sight, she raised her finger to her cheek and wiped up the wayward drop of cum with her finger. She wanted to taste it, but it was such a small sample that it would only be a tease for her. She left the bead on the tip of her finger and plunged it inside her cotton shorts and into her dripping hole. After a short while of fingering herself, she too arrived at her own climax. Her body went dystonic, and her breathless gasps filled the room while she contorted herself into all manner of positions.

She couldn't believe what had just happened, and she wanted it to be so much more. Her father apparently had no scruples about masturbating next to his sleeping daughter, but Katy was determined to find a way to find out if he would take her. She was also awash with panic at the thought that she could be wrong about the whole thing and would risk ruining their relationship if that were the case. Her father had not had a parade of partners since the divorce. As far as she knew, Amanda was the only woman he had entertained, and Katy had effectively run her off. Of course, her father was probably a horny mess and perhaps that was an explanation for everything.

Katy rolled over and looked at the clock on the wall. It was nearly two o' clock in the morning. She rolled off the sofa after some more time had passed and made her own way up the stairs and to the bathroom. As she flicked the light on, she was amused by the way her hair was tousled by laying on the sofa against Jeff's leg. She stripped off the damp shorts from her midsection and went to drop them in the floor with the rest of her clothing from the day but noticed there was an item that was conspicuously missing... her panties from earlier that evening were gone! It had to be her father who had taken them, as he was the only other person in the house. Katy smiled to herself before using the bathroom and then wearily made her way back to her own bed and slept soundly for the remainder of the night.

The rest of the weekend carried on much like any normal weekend would. The truth of the matter is that upon waking and having breakfast with her father and seeing things were as normal as they always were made her lose her nerve. She never was able to retrieve her stolen underwear and never brought them up either. She did however, pay much closer attention to any time that her father was focused on his phone where she couldn't see and made note of any time that she spent in his room alone for any meaningful duration. Many times, she mentally planned a situation or conversation that would settle the truth of everything once and for all, and many times she backed out of seeing it through. In her less horny moments, she was frightened of ruining the most functional relationship he had over her taboo desires.

The following week at work she was greeted by the voice of Dr. Richards over her shoulder in much the same way as it happened at the restaurant. He always seemed to appear out of nowhere over her shoulder.

"I had no idea you were dating Katy! I'm sorry if I intruded on your evening."

She stammered a bit before responding and flashing him a smile. "Oh, not at all! We've only just started really so no worries there!"

The way he looked at her was still full of desire and now with a pinch of jealousy.

He continued, "Well if you two are ever game for a double date, let me know!"

Katy inwardly laughed at the situation that would conjure up. Obviously, if so inclined, Dr Richards could easily riddle out who the mystery man was at dinner. The thought that he had not just struck Katy as lazy for someone who had been after her so consistently.

She feigned a smile and responded, "Oh I'll be sure to let him know!" before returning to her work.

Part of her wondered if her father would be so eager to play out that ruse as he was to kiss her the previous week. She was lost in her imagination again at how that might go before chastising herself for such a risky idea. This was her hometown. People knew her, her father, and her mother. As much fun as that would be it could go terribly wrong.

All that considered, she did want to set up a situation where her and her father could have an evening out again like they did before, and hopefully push the envelope at home a bit more with the aid of some drink and a good time. She set her mind to selecting an opportune occasion or idea that might have the desired effect, though there didn't seem to be such an opportunity on the near horizon.

Spring warmed up into the early days of summer and Katy was beginning to become dismayed by the apparent lack of progress with her father. Summer was also a time that she would get to catch up some of her old school friends as they returned home for summer vacation. Summer also held one other opportunity... perhaps the situation for another intimate daddy daughter date... her father's birthday.

In the beginning of June, Katy made reservations for them both to dinner and a comedy show for the end of the month at a town about an hour's drive down the highway. She knew her father would love both the restaurant and the show. The restaurant had been his choice of where to take her on her eighteenth birthday before taking her to the concert. He had gone on and on about the food on that day and Katy had not forgotten it. She also booked a hotel for them both as the show was a late affair and to give her an opportunity to spend the night in the same room with him. Her heart was beating nearly out of her chest as she made the arrangements before leaving work. She couldn't even be bothered by the doctor appearing over her shoulder at odd times as he did. She was focused on the plan at hand. The arrangements weren't exactly inexpensive, but the pair of them had experienced such financial relief since Jeff's alimony and legal fees had ceased over the last couple of months.

Later that evening, the two of them sat opposite the kitchen table from each other. Jeff had prepared a small taco bar for dinner and they both were enjoying the little feast.

"So, if you've not made plans for the weekend of your birthday yet, please don't!" Katy said between mouthfuls.

"Oh? What have you got in that mind of yours, Kit-Kat?" he replied.

"That's for you to find out later!" She paused before ribbing him. "This is your last birthday before forty, and everyone knows you can't have fun once you've turned forty." Her sarcastic smile lit up the room.

"Well, I suppose of that's the case, I'd best keep that weekend clear then!"

"See that you do!" Katy barked in feign scolding before taking her dishes to the sink.

The next weeks seemed to zip by, and Katy's state of excitement never seemed to dip during that time. She even mustered the courage to purchase some lingerie for the occasion. She had selected a black satin nightie that barely came down to her deliciously round backside that transitioned to lace over her bustline.

As high as Katy's excitement was riding, there was also cause for concern. In those same weeks, her father had been paying more attention to his phone than she was accustomed to. He was coming home much after dinner on some evenings and when she tried to gently press about where he had been, the answers were usually "out grabbing a drink with coworkers." Katy knew full well that she should be happy and encouraging of her father socialising after so long. He had been under so much pressure since the divorce, and it was high time that he had his own life and escape the damage left behind in her mother's wake. But at the same time, she felt like she might be losing her opportunity to finally have him the way she wanted to have him. And his tight-lipped state over the details of his outings left her uneasy. There were telltale signs that another woman might be involved.

The closer Jeff's birthday became, the more she oscillated between excitement and worry over the situation. She tried on the lingerie, pleased with her selection, and imagined how much he might like to see her in it, only to wait on him to arrive home until late in the evening. She knew the truth of the matter is that she should be doing the same as he, though the selection she was left with after everyone had left for university were townies her own age... or the doctor.

One fateful Friday afternoon, she had the opportunity to leave work a bit earlier than usual and headed home to relax and hopefully enjoy dinner with her father before they left for his birthday destination the following day. As she turned onto her street, she was perplexed to see another car in their drive occupying her usual spot. Swearing under her breath as she got closer, her jaw then dropped as she recognised the car in question. The last time she had seen it was about ten months ago. The little blue sedan belonged to none other than Amanda.

Her stomach turned and she fought back tears as she passed her own home and parked along the street father up the road. She could feel her heartbeat in her ears while she strode up the walk to their house, deciding to forgo the front door and walk around the end unit to the back garden fence. After retrieving the hidden key, she unlocked the fence and slinked along the edge of the garden until she could get a glimpse into the sliding glass door that would give her a view of both the kitchen and the living room.

What she saw sickened her, excited her, and broke her heart all at the same time. Her father's tall body behind Amanda's. She was bent over the arm of the sofa, her backside glowing red and covered with her father's large handprints. Katy brought her hand to her mouth in disbelief and watched her father mercilessly smack Amanda's bum as if she was being punished.

She averted her gaze and once more swore under her breath. She couldn't believe that all her planning and fawning over her father seemed to be in the process of derailment in front of her very eyes. Her heart seethed in hatred and jealousy over her.

When she brought her eyes back to the scene inside, she saw her father jerk Amanda up by the hair and drag her up to a standing position. Katy couldn't deny that her father had picked a partner that resembled herself to a remarkable degree. The hips, the tits, the ass; her father seemed to have a type. But Amanda wasn't the one getting Katy's attention. She saw her father, naked as he seated himself on the arm of the sofa while dragging Amanda in front of him. At the center of his lean frame was what eluded her gaze on that very same sofa not two months ago... his cock. It was both long and thick, standing proudly and curved. His head was swollen and throbbing, and an engorged vein snaked its way around his shaft. Katy was fixed in it for the precious few moments that she had an unobstructed view of her coveted prize.

Her father handled Amanda roughly and put her forcibly on her hands and knees on the floor next to the sofa. He then knelt behind her and twisted her left arm around her back before entering her and taking her from behind with a level of vigor and intensity that both frightened and aroused Katy to her core.

Deciding that she could watch no longer, Katy crept back the way she had come. She stifled hot tears of anger and made her way back to her car. Once inside she wasn't quite sure what to do. Her father was not expecting her home for at least another couple of hours, and she could not force herself to text him or enter the house with what was going on inside.

In her disappointment and anger, she drove off to a nearby pub. It was the early hours of the evening, and it was beginning to fill up. She downed several drinks attempting to drown her sorrows, but only succeeded in drowning in them herself. Her father seemed to be moving on in a way that left little room for her dreams of being daddy's girl in the way she craved. She had finally seen his cock, a prize that she apparently would never have, a nightie that she would never get to use as intended.

As she continued to sip her drink she also came to grapple with her father's treatment of Amanda behind closed doors. The ferocity in which he handled her, and the look on his face as he did it was something she had never seen from her father. Before today she would have thought it beyond his character. It was concerning. It was exciting. She wrestled in herself over whether she could be like that with him if that is, in fact, what he wanted. To be his little toy... his curvy little fuck slut. Even the thought of those lurid words caused a swirl of contradictory reactions within her. She knew that he loved her and would treat her well. She knew she could trust him and could learn to be what he wanted. Amanda is what stood in her way.

Amanda... she couldn't stand to even think her name. From their brief time together and feigned interest in each other prior to now, Katy had learned that Amanda had a relatively easy life. Her parents were well off and she never wanted for much of anything. Katy's piercing discernment told her that Amanda could never appreciate her father for all that he was because Amanda didn't know hardship. She didn't know what it was like for needs to go unmet and how her father deserved someone who understood the bad and would make it every bit as good. Katy's jealousy ignited inside herself as she lingered on these thoughts, drink in hand.