Heart-Bound Ch. 03

Story Info
Sasha's anxiety and desire begin to converge.
2.6k words
4.44
2.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HeartBound

Chapter 3: Anxiety

My hands were cuffed together and a chain linked those cuffs to a steel loop in the ceiling. I struggled against the cuffs but it was useless.

"Stop struggling slut"

The whip hit my back and my whole body jolted. I looked down, I was nude. The Domme circled me, she was beautiful and powerful. Her short black skirt, swishing lightly with her every step. She grazed my pussy with her fingertips and I felt myself yearning for more.

"Do you want your reward slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

She walked around behind me, but I could feel her fingers tracing the lines of my back, down to my ass. I pushed my ass towards her fingers and as she circled me, and I saw that her skirt was gone, she was wearing a strap-on.

"Do you want your reward slut?"

I was dimly aware of Panic at the Disco's 'Emperor's New Clothes' playing in the background.

I looked at her eyes, suddenly unsure...

"I don't... I don't know?"

She grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers.

The song was getting louder, but I couldn't find the source.

"Do you want your reward slut?"

I looked down, it wasn't a strap-on at all, it was a large fleshy cock.

"Wait... no..." I struggled to think of my safe-word, I didn't like this, this isn't what I wanted. I couldn't remember the word. I was staring at the dick as she pressed it towards me. I tried to search my brain and it came up empty, I looked at her.

"No..."

"No isn't a safe-word slut, You're going to be late for class."

"What?" I asked.

"I said, get up, or you're going to be late for class."

I blinked and wiped my eyes and my fingers came up with black smudges... I forgot to remove my makeup last night before bed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Eight-thirty, you've got time to get dressed, but that's about it."

Claire silenced the alarm playing 'Emperor's New Clothes' on her phone.

"UUUUuuuuggg." Was all I could muster as I kicked off my sheets. I felt wet... and not in a good way, experimentally I put my fingertips down to my panties... Wet panties. I groaned again.

"Good dream?"

"Must've been. It's all fuzzy now... I don't know." This was fairly true, the details were fading, something about being chained, and not being able to remember my safe-word.

I grabbed fresh panties and retreated to the bathroom, a cursory glance at Claire and I could tell she had just woken up too.

"Wait, why is the alarm set so damn late?" I asked shuffling past her where she was standing in front of the vanity

"Oh I'm sorry princess, I thought you needed your beauty sleep." she replied sarcastically.

"You hit snooze didn't you?" I said.

"Yuuuuuuuuuuup." she she said, as an impressive impression of Lana from Archer.

Finished in the bathroom, I shuffled back past Claire. I brushed my hair and washed my face. I got dressed, a bra, V-neck, and pants. I sat on my bed, grabbed my laptop and quickly attached my Bio homework to an e-mail and fired it off to Professor Laughen.

"Ready?" Claire asked.

I nodded. We left together and walked in sleepy silence to Bio class.

Class was difficult to focus on, I kept trying to remember the dream. I woke up a little wet, but also really uncomfortable. Fuck. I was yearning for this. This new experience, but deep down I was scared of it. Scared of myself. How could I ever trust someone enough to let them... do whatever they wanted to me? I mean. If I was tied up, or chained, how could I stop them? What if I forgot my safeword. What if they ignored it.

These thoughts and others invaded my thoughts throughout class. I tried to maintain focus, and I caught that the lecture was about the cardiovascular system and how fluctuations in blood pressure actively work to achieve homeostasis.

Before I knew it everyone was packing up and Claire was asking if I wanted to go get coffee. I had another class at 1, but hers wasn't until 2 so Wednesdays we typically got coffee and hung out in the dorm doing the bio homework.

I nodded and we walked to the Starbucks off campus. It was a cool spring morning, a perfectly enjoyable walk. I confessed I hadn't been able to concentrate in class and asked if we could talk back at the dorm room, this was apparently the wrong thing to do.

"About what?" Claire asked.

"Stuff."

"What stuff?"

"The ummm... video stuff." I looked at her with raised eyebrows, hoping she was getting my drift.

"Oh that. Sure. What about it?"

I looked around, other students were crossing the campus green, and I was nervous about being overheard. "Time and place Claire, Jesus."

"Oh it's fine. Just... be discreet or whatever, talk in code."

"Codes only work because they are pre-established. So I don't see how that's gonna work."

"Oh fine. We'll work on a code later. If you do want to talk about being tied down I want to help you."

"Oh, Did someone say, tied down?" It was Josh, he was a few feet behind us jogging up.

"Goddammit Claire." I turned to Josh, "You really are stalking me aren't you?"

"She doesn't know if she wants to be tied down into a relationship during college..." nice save, "... and who are you señor stalker?"

He extended a hand, "I'm Josh. I was going to see if y'all wanted coffee after Bio but I got distracted hitting on the TA, so I had to catch up."

Claire smirked, "Is the TA gay?"

Josh shrugged, "Only one way to find out, and now I'm thinking no..."

Claire and I laughed.

"Shoot your shot I guess." I offered.

"I did. I missed." He shrugged, "plenty more big-dicked fish in the sea."

He had this natural confidence and charisma, and I got the sense that he won Claire over in that moment.

"What are you, a size queen?" Claire asked.

"Size no, queen, yaaaaaaaas." Josh replied.

We laughed and bantered to Starbucks got our respective beverages and went back to the girls dorms with Josh in tow.

Once we were back in our dorm room, Josh, Claire, and I got through our respective bits of homework. Josh and Claire helped me a lot since I had zoned out for most of the lecture.

As we were wrapping up, "Hey Josh, how about you get my number and next time just text me instead of stalking me across campus?"

He took my number and shot me a text so I had his, I saved his info in my phone and waved goodbye. He could find his own way to the mens dorms.

Once he was gone I turned to Claire. "So... About this club..."

She smiled mischievously at me, "Go ooooon..."

"Any idea how it works? I know you said you've never been, but I don't really know what to do or what to expect."

"I don't either," she replied shaking her head. "Look. We just go. We don't have to stay any longer than we feel like, let's just check it out, and see what happens."

"Any idea how this whole thing works? Finding a Domme I mean..." I asked.

"I have watched videos, and discussed it in chat rooms. Basically there should just be conversations, about kinks, what you like, what you don't, what your limits are. That sort of thing, they ask about stuff they are interested in, and you agree or disagree." Claire explained.

"What about after... I mean do you just get chained up in a dungeon, what if I'm nervous about being alone with them... Could you come?" I knew it was stupid the second it left my mouth.

Claire laughed, "Look, we have seen each others tits, hell, I even saw you masturbate... So like, we are solidly friends with very few boundaries, but bring your BFF to the fuck-dungeon is not something I want to partake in. Sorry. Besides, I don't think that's a thing." she adjusted herself on her bed, thinking a moment before meeting my eyes, "Honey, if you don't trust the Dom then don't move on to the next step."

I sat quietly, thinking. Part of me wanted to change the subject. "Okay... so the real question is what do I fucking wear?"

"Bitch, whatever you want, you look great in everything."

I understood the compliment, I was pretty. Yes I was aware that I was pretty. It was still a weird compliment to accept because while I did do my fair share of cardio and abdominal exercises it was mostly an accident of genetics.

"I can't wait to go shopping. I'm thinking something outside my normal wardrobe... maybe a sex shop, they have cute outfits... Might have to mix and match since they are mostly for the bedroom and waaaay to revealing for going out, but maybe a nice corset or something?"

"Not necassarily. Spencer's has corsets, and sexy shit too. Hot topic has plenty of fishnets, and skirts and I need to pick up stuff from Torrid anyways." she replied.

I hadn't been to Spencer's in a long time. I supposed it was worth checking out.

"So we're going to the mall to pick out kinky BDSM clothes?"

Claire shrugged, "Potentially. Look sex shops are great for toys but... Clothing wise it's all... it's all kind of skimpy. Like, this is meant to get torn off me about ten minutes after putting it on skimpy. So I don't know. I think we should hit the mall first, you may be surprised."

I just nodded, turned back to my laptop and worked idly. After a bit of working we headed to lunch together. I had class at one pm and she had hers at two pm. We ate together, bantered about professors and headed off in separate directions. We met back up for American History at four and afterwards headed back to the dorm.

There was this cute blond in American History class. I kept stealing glances at her during class. The was wearing a cute purple halter-top that exposed her entire stomach, ribs to mons. She was petite, she didn't need a bra, not like Claire and I anyways. I said cute, but pretty is a better word I think. If there's a scale and cute is lower then pretend I said pretty. She had blue gray eyes and I wondered if I could tell whether or not she liked girls just by gazing into them.

Even if she did like girls what were the odds she'd like me...

When I got back to the dorm I just wanted to take a bath. I told Claire as much and retreated to the bathroom as soon as I had set my laptop on the charger. Really I just wanted to masturbate.

I got the water up to hot, not scalding, but hot enough to be slightly uncomfortable at first so it wouldn't cool too fast. I had to shave my legs, so I did that first. I shaved my pubic hair, and had to pluck the few strays that grow between my labia and my thighs with tweezers.

That sucked, and you think it'd turn me off, but seeing how smooth I was down there, feeling the smoothness of the skin of my lower pubic region. I felt sexy. I wondered if the blond girl from class felt like this.

My hand wormed betwixt my thighs. The razor, having done it's job was set aside. I sunk down in the tub. The only sound in the bathroom the sloshing of the water as I teased my clit.

I rested one leg on the rim of the tub, and worked my fingertips lower to tease my opening, not quite ready yet, but I was in a hurry, it felt like I'd been taking up the bathroom too long already.

I went back to my clit, the urge to touch myself in a way only I knew how overwhelmed me. Soft gentle circles. The heat in my belly was building, and I leaned my head back onto the rim of the tub. I bit my lip to hold in a moan. A shower would do more to cover the sound, but I didn't care in that moment. My other hand slid down and I pushed bathwater into myself as I penetrated my sex with two fingertips. Gently stretching myself, pushing further in experimentally. I let out an audible sigh.

I worked at my clit faster and the resulting twitch of my legs caused the foot on the rim of the tub to impact something, I heard something clatter on the tile floor.

I didn't care. It seemed so far away.

I worked my clit faster, my hips joined the effort without thinking. It was autonomous, like breathing, or the beating of your heart. My body worked in concert with my fingers, conspiring to commit this one act.

I felt hot, I was burning up, my head was swimming in pleasure as my fingers went deeper, I found the mound inside myself, I could barely reach it, my fingertips grazing that pleasure spot but yearning for more.

More contact. More pleasure.

I need more.

As I got closer I kicked something else off the tub. Only the top of the back of my head was on the rim, I was straddling the rim of the tub with either leg now, my ass firmly planted and my back arched out of the water. The water running off of my breasts suddenly thrust into the cool air of the room sent shivers of new sensation through me.

I stifled a needful whimper and rubbed my clit faster.

I sucked in a breath. It was close now.

I exhaled and held it as I writhed uncontrollably, eager for release.

BANG BANG BANG on the door.

At that point four things happened.

My eyes bolted open. My ass slipped. I inhaled to gasp in surprise, and my head slipped beneath the water.

I bolted out of the water coughing and gagging. I collapsed limply over the side of the tub. My tits hit the rim of the tub hard which only served to drive the air out of my lungs.

I was vaguely conscious of her voice trying to cut through the pounding in my ears, "-ay in there?"

Water too apparently as I coughed up a bucket of it on the tile floor beside the tub, my eyes were watering, tears and stinging bathwater in my eyes blurred my vision. I was dimly aware of Claire entering the room and lifting me.

Dragging me.

Out of the water.

Cold tile.

Coughing.

Shivering.

Wretching.

I threw up to the side of her, first water, then lunch.

She held my hair back.

She cradled me.

I coughed and hacked and dry heaved some more...

Until finally.

I could breath. My lungs burned, my stomach and throat were awash in an acidic fire.

And as it all settled down, and oxygen once again flooded my brain. One thought floated to the surface.

I was so close to finishing...

That's why when we went to the club on Saturday I was so sexually pent up, so reckless. Maybe if I'd finished I would've gone in with a clearer head. Maybe I wouldn't have made the mistakes I made.

Maybe none of this would have happened.