Heart Is Where the Home Is Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned softly at first, then progressively louder until her juices soaked my hand. The sloshing sounds of her orgasm had me hard as a rock and my cock begging for freedom from the prison of my shorts as she came in another rolling series of orgasms.

I’d never been with a woman who came so easily as if it weren’t a challenge at all. I was disappointed that I didn’t bring her to orgasm from breast play—yet.

She lifted my chin with her hand, smiled, and whispered, “Mercy.”

I laughed and stood as she fell back onto the bed. I watched her lustfully as I took my shirt off and then my shorts.

Then her eyes closed.

“She couldn’t be,” I thought and then I heard it—a soft snore. She had fallen asleep.

I stood there with an erection that could cut glass in my hand and decided to let her sleep.

*** Lainey

I woke and the room was dark. It took me a few seconds to get my bearings.

“Shit!” I screamed in my head. I fell asleep on him. I panicked, throwing on my bathrobe as I rushed into the hall and down the stairs, hoping he hadn’t left.

I almost fell when I walked into the kitchen and saw he was sitting outside on our patio. I saw my father’s bottle of Blue Label whiskey on the counter. I could see the scratch Dad made in the bottle to mark its level, as if my sister or I would ever drink his precious whiskey.

I felt like asking for his forgiveness before dad came home and made the discovery. His special drink saved for the most special of special occasions, and then seeing the next sight I gasped.

There was a puff of smoke billowing above Ken’s head. He was smoking one of my dad’s cigars. The cigars that he spends time every Sunday rotating in his humidor. He even has a special liquid that he uses to keep the humidity exactly right. He smokes one cigar a week on Sunday night as his ritual of meditation. He says it’s to prepare for the upcoming week of stress. He made a huge deal of telling us never to touch them either; they were Cuban and rare.

Oh god! I feared I was going to have to do some major apologizing when my parents came home.

I walked out to join Ken and he smiled when he saw me.

“I’m so sorry, I don’t know what happened, I...”

“Whoa,” he said cutting me off. “I figure I was so good I knocked you out. Don’t ruin it for me.”

He smiled that mega-watt Hollywood smile and patted the seat next to him.

As I sat he said, “Your dad won’t mind me helping myself to a drink and cigar will he?”

“No,” I lied with a fake smile.

He laughed and said, “I’m the actor, baby, not you. Don’t worry, I’ve got a couple of boxes of these Cohibas at home—they’re my favorite. When I get home I’ll have Jen overnight a box to him with a replacement bottle of whiskey. I’ll also apologize. It’s not polite to help oneself to a man’s whiskey or cigars.”

“I think he’ll be okay with you helping yourself. No, I’m sure.”

“Let’s not take any chances. I can’t risk pissing your father off this early in the relationship.”

I smiled at his saying we were in a relationship and took his hand.

“We’ve had a bit of a development while you were sleeping,” he said.

“Oh, God!” I thought.

“What happened now?” I asked.

“It seems someone followed us out to the airport. Some pictures were posted on the web and we’re trending on Twitter again.”

“Oh, no! My dad will go nuts. We...”

“Wait!” He said putting his hand up in the universal sign for stop.

“They aren’t bad pictures. They are from pretty far away and the worst of them is one with my hand on your breast while we kissed. Thank God, we stayed clothed.”

He had a child-like grin as he puffed my dad’s cigar. I’m glad he took me there during the sunlight hours. If it were dark, I may have screwed him right there on the runway.

He turned serious and said, “I’m truly sorry, Lainey. This is a really bad way to start a relationship.”

I looked at him like he had two heads and said, “Are you nuts? Except for a few minor inconveniences, I’m having the time of my life.”

“Good,” he said. “Are you hungry? There’s some pizza in the fridge.”

I was floored that he ordered pizza. “Christ, how long was I asleep?”

“About four hours.”

“Oh, God! Please don’t hate me.”

“I could never hate you, Lainey. I dare say, you owe me one though.”

I smiled and moved my hand down to his crotch, “I suppose I do, don’t I?”

I took the cigar from his fingers and crushed it into the ashtray. He winced and said, “Ooh, that’s no bueno.”

“I don’t care,” I said and squeezed his sizable bulge. He got the hint and stood with me.

“No PDAs anymore today,” I said and pulled him by his hardening soldier into the house.

When we entered the kitchen I stopped and put my hand on his chest.

“Don’t move,” I said as I dropped to my knees.

His shorts fell easily before I lowered the last bastion of his defenses. His boxers dropped unceremoniously as I took his hardening shaft into my hand.

“Your cock is beautiful,” I said before I engulfed it in my mouth. As I anticipated, it was the largest I’d ever touched. I didn’t let that stop me from my goal of making him cum.

I forced myself down until it hit my throat, I had to try to get it all in. I had to be better than all of those Hollywood bitches. I pushed on, fighting the urge to gag until he gently pushed me back.

I looked up at him, shocked by his rejection.

He said, “Don’t do that. It doesn’t turn me on when you're not enjoying what you’re doing. You don’t have to choke yourself.”

I didn’t answer him, I kissed his shaft’s head. I loved his taste and licked it bottom to top. I’d had other lovers that were, I don’t know, unclean? But he was delicious. I licked him like a popsicle, I needed him to cum and I was going to drink it all. If it were up to me, he’d never get another woman’s blowjob.

I sucked on his balls, taking care to give both equal attention. His hair was neatly trimmed and I appreciated that. No one likes a jungle in their mouth.

He moaned and said, “Lainey, stand up.”

Not understanding what I did wrong I stood and said, “What, baby? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong, love. In fact, you were doing what I love the most. I just want to go to your bed.”

I smiled, glad that he was happy. We walked to my room hand in hand.

When we entered my room, he grabbed me into an embrace and sucked on my neck. He was making me putty in his hands and then he pushed me gently onto my bed.

“Lainey, you have five seconds to tell me no, but after that, I’m going to make love to you—one, two...”

I laughed and said, “Five.”

He straddled my legs and rubbed my clit with his finger. If he didn’t realize it, I was more than ready for him to take me. He lowered his massive missile into my ready and willing pussy.

“Oh, God! You’re driving me crazy, Lainey.”

I begged, “Please, Ken. Do it. Enter me. Make me yours.”

He pushed gently, stretching my walls until every inch of his long, thick penis was inside me.

I couldn’t breathe. I know my eyes rolled back into my head as I gasped for air. He must’ve been used to that reaction because he said, “I’m in no hurry. Talk to me, tell me what your feeling.”

I wanted to laugh, I said, “I’m feeling like I want you to make love to me.”

He smirked as he withdrew from my hungry pussy. I felt the emptiness and needed him back inside of me. It wasn’t a moment before he re-entered me and stroked in and out, making me cry out in ecstasy.

“Oh, God! Ken, You feel so good. I’m so full. Touch my clit, baby please.”

His thumb brushed my engorged clit and I almost came immediately. It felt so good, I could have died right there and been happy.

Then he turned me over. He pulled me back to him kissing my neck and then he grabbed my breasts. “Oh fuck!” I screamed as he pinched my nipples. He sped up his pummeling of my pussy from behind and seemed to be on a mission to make me cum.

“Cum, Lainey. Cum for me,” he said as if I had any control over what my body did. I was his instrument to play. I would cum when he wanted me to—and then he pressed his thumb into my rosebud.

“Fuck!” I screamed as he entered a territory no one had ever been. My body shook as I came all over his pistoning cock. I screamed in rapture, falling forward into my pillow. I clawed at my sheet as I came like a rocket. I could never find a partner like him again. He ruined me for all men.

As I came down, I noticed he wasn’t moving.

“What’s the matter, honey?” I asked.

He smirked and said, “I was waiting to see if you passed out again.”

I slapped his shoulder and said, “Stop worrying about me. It’s time for you to cum and I want it deep inside of me.

I lifted onto my hands and knees and knees and he drove into me.

“Fuck me, Ken. Do it!”

He hammered into me as if I were a rag doll. I bucked and thrashed and came again and again as he collapsed into me. He groaned as I felt the warmth of his seed coat my inner walls.

It was only a moment but it felt like an eternity before he rolled off of me.

He nuzzled his head into my shoulder and said, “You won’t believe this but I’ve never had sex this early in a relationship before.”

I wasn’t sure what to say. Did he want me to pat him on the back for fucking the small-town girl so easily? I got mad.

I rolled away and stood up. I was about to yell at him when he said, “Wait!”

“I know what you’re thinking and I don’t mean it that way. I mean that I usually wait until I’ve been with someone for a few weeks. I’m not a one-night-stand or quick fling kind of guy. Make sense?”

“Ken, all I know is I’m falling for you. I’m not an easy lay. Two days ago, if you would’ve said we’d be in bed together today I’d have laughed at you. I’m still hoping that you don’t hurt me.”

“Oh, sweet Lainey. I have no intention of hurting you. I’m in this for the long haul. Trust me, I’m not the kind of guy to hurt you.”

I snuggled into him and knew I would trust him. Would I lose in the long run? Time would tell.

*** Ken

A blood-curdling scream woke me as I reveled in Lainey’s arms. I opened my eyes and jumped out of bed disoriented.

Thank god, I had retrieved my clothes from the kitchen and was wearing my boxers because Melanie and Keri were standing in the doorway.

“Are you okay? What’s happened?” I asked.

“Get out of my room now!” Lainey yelled. “Now!”

The girls giggled and scampered off to Melanie’s bedroom.

“That was uncomfortable,” I said as I put my shirt on.

She laughed and said, “I guess I should’ve shut my door. Thankfully, you were dressed, I’m not sure the girls were ready to see you in just your boxers, let alone naked.”

“Come on,” I said, “let’s go to breakfast. I’ll go to my mom’s and take a shower and be back in a half-hour to get you.”

“Okay.”

“Make sure they didn’t take any pictures,” I said as she laughed.

We kissed once more and I was off to my Mom’s

***

I walked in the door and Jen said, “Hey, lover boy. Nice move, copping a feel at the old airport.”

“Hey, when in Rome, do as the Romans do, right?”

We laughed and she said, “Trying to show her you’re just a normal guy in a sexy, rich actor’s body?”

“I swear you have some kind of psychic link to me that I don’t have with you.”

“You know me, little brother. I always keep my secrets.”

“Yeah. I’m grabbing a shower and then taking Lainey to breakfast. What time do we leave for the airport?”

“Flight leaves at 2. Let’s leave here at noon.”

“Okay. I’ll pack before I leave this morning.”

“I’ve already packed for you. I left out a change of clothes for today.”

“Thanks, Sis. I’d be lost without you.”

She nodded her agreement.

The hot water of the shower felt good on my tired muscles and I stayed in there longer than normal. I was lost in thought about how I was going to handle dating Lainey while being across the country.

I had a six-month schedule of promotional appearances all over the world coming up, and after that, I would be pretty much done with my acting career.

I hadn’t decided what I was going to do in my premature retirement. I was still young and I knew I had to have something to keep me busy. I already knew I’d be moving back home, but I had nothing in mind for work. Maybe I could buy a car dealership or open a cigar store or something.

I dressed and walked downstairs to find Melanie and Lainey talking excitedly with my mom and Jen.

“Hello, ladies. I thought I was picking you up?”

“You were taking too long so we walked over,” Melanie said.

“Oh, well, let’s go then. I’d hate to keep your highness waiting.”

They laughed and Melanie said, “That’s right stud. I am a princess.”

***

Melanie was shoveling pancakes in her mouth by the dozen it seemed, and Lainey was just picking at her food, pushing it around her plate more than eating it.

“I’ll miss you when I leave today,” I said.

A tear slid down her cheek and Lainey quietly said, “Me too.”

Melanie looked up at me and said with a mouthful, “You haven’t shaved in a few days. Are you growing your beard back?”

“Good question. I don’t know if I’ll grow it back, but I really hate shaving every day. As you can see, it grows in pretty quickly.”

Lainey asked, “May I have a vote?”

I laughed and said, “Of course. Should I grow it back?”

“I would prefer it if you were clean-shaven. It’s symbolic of your new phase of life.”

“I never thought of it that way. How about we compromise and I shave every couple of days. No full beard.”

“Okay. Works for me,” Melanie said.

We laughed and Melanie shrugged her shoulders.

When we got back to Lainey’s house, her parents were just getting home. I walked up to Ryan and said, “Sir, I apologize, but I helped myself to a cigar and a glass of Johnny Blue last night.”

He laughed and said, “Hell, Ken, if a celebrity hanging out at my house isn’t an occasion for the good stuff, then I don’t know what is.”

He patted my shoulder roughly and told me, “Don’t worry about it.”

I said goodbye to Melanie and her parents and Lainey walked outside with me.

“I promise, I won’t date anyone while we’re apart, Ken.”

I laughed and hugged her tightly.

“Oh, Lainey. I’m not worried about it. I’ll see you in two days, and I’ll be coming here a lot in between my promo stops since I have to find a new house. We’ll be seeing a lot of each other, don’t worry.”

She hugged me tightly and I felt a growing wet spot on my shirt from her tears.

“If you can take time off work you can join me anywhere you want. In a few weeks, I’ll have another premiere in Paris. Would you like to go?”

“Paris! Oh my God! When?”

I laughed and said, “I have no idea. I’ll ask Jen to get me the details for you. In fact, I’ll have you sent my schedule so you know where I’m going to be at any time, alright?”

“Thank you. I’m going to miss you so much.”

“As will I, baby. As will I.”

To be continued...