Heart of Shadows

Story Info
Shadowheart chooses Shar, and embraces her newfound powers.
3.1k words
4.53
3.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onoz
Onoz
15 Followers

Shadowheart could feel her heartbeat pounding in her lithe neck, her vision narrowing, darkness consuming her periphery until the only thing left was the scarred Aasimar before her. She tightened her grip on the Spear of Night, sweat slicking her palms and nerves causing an irrepressible tremor to course its way down her arms. Her head echoed loudly with Lady Shar's urging, willing her to kill the Selunite and claim her rightful place as Shar's Chosen, as a Dark Justiciar... as the Dark Justiciar. The time for conversation was over, her traveling companions watching her with bated breath. The cold fury of the Nightsong burned in her eyes, and for a moment the shadows abated, a soft melody swelled in her ears like birdsong, as captivating as the shimmering of the full moon over a glittering ocean.

She blinked and it was over. Suddenly standing right in front of the Nightsong, a heavy weight dragging her to the ground. She looked down at the spear jutting from the lifeless body of the Nightsong, at her hands clasping it tight in a death grip. Finally willing herself to let go, she could hear Lady Shar's praise. A single glorious desire welling up inside her:

Dominate

The spear tumbled from her grasp and melted into wisps of shadow before it even hit the ground. As she turned to face her companions she could feel the shadows swelling around her, wrapping tight around her body and embracing her like the welcoming arms of a mother.

Go now, my Chosen. Go forth and conquer, bring the world under my heel and rule them as my Champion. Dominate, enslave, subjugate. None are your equal, and all your playthings to use as you see fit. Go.

A sensuous thrill ran down her spine, and as she looked down she saw the shadows twist and curl around her, reshaping her armor into the familiar dark steel of Shar's chosen, of the Dark Justiciars. More glorious and beautiful than any she had seen before, her gauntleted hand turned over, fingers flexing and pulling wisps of shadow from the air around her. Experimentally she clenched her fist and felt the world warp to her will. Shadow stretching from the base of the stone pillar beside her and meeting her own shadow at her feet. With barely a thought she melted into the shadow, reappearing beside her companion, Tav.

"Let's go, we're done here."

Tav, still shell-shocked at the murder of the Nightsong, blinked and then nodded, turning to follow Shadowheart back to camp and out of the Shadowfell.

*****

Isobel chanted a few words, imploring her deity for a tiny mote of divine power to add to the shell of moonlight that protected Last Light's Inn from the encroaching shadow curse. A tiny spark leapt from her palm and flitted out towards a growing crack in the shell, bolstering it. She coughed into her hand, fatigued by the constant need to reinforce the protective dome. Turning from her balcony she gasped in surprise as the shadows at the foot of her bed swelled and morphed, rising into the familiar shape of Shadowheart.

"That's a new trick... or has Shar always blessed you so?"

A smirk split her face as Shadowheart replied.

"Lady Shar offers her most devoted followers incredible power. Perhaps you'd like a demonstration."

Isobel's eyes narrowed, there was no love lost between the opposing clerics, their deities' long-standing feud fueling her skepticism.

"I think I'll pass, thank you," she sneered.

"I wasn't asking."

A mask of confusion covered Isobel's face, fading rapidly to alarm as she watched Shadowheart reach out towards her and twist her hand into a fist. Suddenly her muscles seized, shadowy tendrils reaching towards her from all corners of the room as she felt the spell take hold of her body. She tried to scream but only strangled grunts leave her unmoving lips.

Slowly, agonizingly, Shadowheart stepped forward, crossing the room in measured steps while her armor shimmered, darkening and turning into inky mist before dissipating, leaving her clothed only in nebulous shadow before warping into an elaborate dress, black as a starless night. Each delicate step she takes exposes milky white thigh through slits up to her waist, the front of the dress plunging between her breasts, threatening to drip from her body altogether.

"Lady Shar has blessed me beyond your wildest imagination. You will be the first to witness my power, but most certainly not the last."

Her words come out as a whisper in Isobel's ear, Shadowheart's lips not moving, but rather translated directly into her mind.

"Hold Person is a marvelous spell, don't you think? Such a simple trick, but limitless in its potential uses."

Isobel strained with every fiber of her being, imploring to her goddess, Selune, to aid her. A silvery beam of moonlight streamed through the open balcony, scattering the shadowy tendrils and freeing the moonlight cleric. Gasping and reeling, she inhaled to scream a warning to the rest of the Inn.

Stop.

A single hushed word tumbled from Shadowheart's lips and Isobel felt the shadowy power sink into her mind, her jaw falling slack and eyes unfocusing for a brief moment.

"As is the spell Command. Now stop struggling pet, and Obey."

Isobel's will railed ineffectually against the second casting of the spell, her eyes glazing over once more and her arms falling limp to her sides.

"I will obey..." she droned, in a listless monotone.

Shadowheart reached out and brushed a strand of hair from Isobel's face, tucking it behind her ear.

"Your beauty is wasted on Selune, let me reshape you in Lady Shar's image."

Even through the power of the spell, Isobel's body shuddered, fear coursing through her veins, helpless to resist her tormentor. Still, she could feel her pulse quickening, and a telltale warmth spreading through her body, centering itself below her belly and an unwelcome itch between her thighs blooming in response. Sheer panic set in, entreaties to the moon goddess scattering against the shadowy prison around her mind, inwardly flailing, Isobel's outward appearance betrayed none of her turmoil. Her eyes stared forward, unseeing. Her lips parted slightly, slack and unmoving. Her arms hanging limp at her sides, not even a twitch of the fingertip to be seen.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. There were a few muffled voices outside, and a moment later another knock.

Shadowheart cursed quietly then narrowed her eyes.

"Well, it looks like you're saved... for now. I'm afraid I can't let you off the leash quite yet though," and with a flick of her fingers and a few words of power, she cast Geas on the trapped Selunite.

You will tell no one of what transpired here, nor warn anyone of how I have acted. Come find me at our camp.

Isobel felt the spell drape over her mind like a heavy net, squeezing briefly as it sets in... and then freedom, just in time to watch Shadowheart blow her a kiss and melt into the shadows at the foot of her bed. Shaking herself from her stupor, she opened the door for Tav, trying desperately to shake the effects of the Geas, but her mouth can't find the words.

"Is everything alright Isobel? You seem... flustered."

Isobel found herself unconsciously reassuring the slender drow, somehow the right words spilling from her mouth unbidden. The unshakable power of the Geas compelling her to protect Shadowheart's secrets, Isobel shivered at the thought of what is to come.

*****

Cursing under her breath, Shadowheart emerged from the shadows inside her tent, collapsing onto a veritable pile of pillows as black as pitch. Her inky dress pooling around her curves enticingly in stark contrast to her alabaster skin. The slender flap of fabric between her legs providing just the barest amount of modesty as she propped one dainty foot on an ottoman before her, her slipper shimmering and fading into nothingness, she crossed her legs, dangling the opposite slipper carefully from one perfectly manicured toe. Bobbing her foot and watching the slipper swing in tandem, she took in a deep breath, closed her eyes and sighed.

"I guess there's nothing for it but to wait then."

She leaned her head back onto the pile of pillows and relaxed, trying--and failing--to find patience while awaiting the arrival of her new project.

Eyes closed, she grinned as she remembered the incredible power Lady Shar had bestowed upon her and reached out with one hand and twisted it, willing the already shadowy confines of her tent to tumble into stygian darkness, the midnight material of her dress swallowing what little light intruded, her foot never ceasing it's bobbing motion. As she relaxed her hand, the shadows retreated and moonlight spilled once more through the tent's opening. Seconds turned to minutes as she flexed her newfound power, then minutes to hours, too anxious to sleep. Finally, in the small hours of the night, a shadow--not her own--darkened the entrance to her tent. A small glimmer of a smile creased Shadowheart's face, her brilliant white teeth the only thing visible among the shadows as Isobel ducked under the tent flap.

With her arrival, the Geas from earlier in the day finally faded. Reacting as fast as possible, she opened her mouth, begging the moon goddess for guidance as she swelled with luminescence, starlight flickering across her skin. Reaching forward with a sweep of her arm, she opened her eyes, the irises and pupils gone, replaced by a pure white glow... but with nothing to release her spell upon. The tent was empty.

Shadowheart looked on with glee from the one corner that the magical light could not quite seem to penetrate, then willed herself once more into the Shadowfell, pooling beneath the Selunite's feet before thrusting her shadowy form upwards and pressing one delicate finger against Isobel's lips, a powerful Dispel Magic releasing from her fingertip as it touched Isobel's skin.

Isobel's eyes blinked and returned to their normal silvery hue, her held breath exploding from her lungs without a trace of the moon goddess's power. Before she could react, the familiar tightening of her muscles swept across her body heralded Shadowheart's cast of Hold Person. All the fury of Selune could muster was a quiet whimper from her chosen cleric, lips parted slightly in surprise.

"Now now, pet. That's no way to greet your mistress."

A solitary tear trickled down Isobel's face as she found herself powerless once more in Shadowheart's grasp. Shadowheart brushed the teardrop away with her thumb, pressing her lips softly to each cheek of the magically bound cleric.

"Hush, pet. You will thank me for this soon."

Shadowheart stepped around her prey, a panther stalking its prey. As she trailed her finger across the holy robes, a wispy shadow followed behind, unraveling the cloth into shadowy mist until finally, after completing her circuit, the Selunite was left garbed in nothing but inky shadow.

Silence.

Shadowheart dropped once more into her pile of pillows, legs spread tantalizingly, the midnight dress draping itself across her supple body leaving nothing to the imagination.

Kneel.

Isobel felt the two commands settle across her mind, her mouth opening and closing without so much as a whisper before she tumbled to her knees. Cold fury seethed in her eyes as she stared up at the barely clothed Sharran. The cold of the night air seeped into her skin, the fading of her clothing into mist now eminently apparent in the forefront of her brain. Isobel felt goosebumps pimple across her bare skin, her dusky nipples tightening into pebbles.

"Aroused are we?"

Shame flushed her cheeks, but the Command spell prevented Isobel's scathing retort. Arousal, or the cold night air, there was no way for an outside observer to tell the difference and no way for Isobel to defend her honor.

Smiling evilly, Shadowheart reached up to pinch at her own breast with her left hand, while her right drifted down to the shadows between her thighs. She slipped her hand under the thin strip of cloth and began to rub gently at her clit while her nipples pebbled into diamonds.

"I think it's time I enjoyed these new powers, and it's time for you to recognize your new mistress."

Isobel grit her teeth, but her moonlit rage found no weakness in the spells compelling her.

"Your resistance is cute, but I grow tired of it."

Crawl to me.

Isobel struggled with all her might, silently begging Selune for aid, but ultimately toppled forward onto her hands, and slowly, tremulously, crawled forward between Shadowheart's long legs. Her naked form shivered and a hot flush swept across her skin, this time leaving no doubt as to its source as wetness slicked her lower lips. The proximity to the magnificent Sharran's sex, and the power she exuded was heady, her soft musk filling Isobel's senses. Unconsciously, Isobel licked her lips in anticipation, anxiety fraying her nerves. The rage in her eyes simmered still, but its previous heat dimmed, fighting desperately with lust.

"I want this to be slow. Agonizing. I want you to hate how much you want me. But ultimately, I want you to fall. Worship me as your new mistress, your goddess."

Isobel clenched her jaw, her fury re-igniting at the Sharran's words.

"Perfect. Now..."

Shadowheart lifted her foot from the floor, pressing her toes to the helpless cleric in front of her.

Worship me.

With the freedom to interpret the Command, but unable to resist, Isobel's lips parted and she kissed the offered foot softly. Her kisses slowly trailing their way up her calf. Rewarded with a shiver from Shadowheart, and a quickening of the Sharran's masturbation, Isobel continued her trail of kisses down the calf of her opposite leg. Shadowheart lifted her foot once more and pressed it to Isobel's forehead, pushing her back slightly. Isobel panted, rosy arousal tinting her cheeks her eyes focused once more as the haze lifted from her mind.

"Now, pet. This is my favorite part. The offer of redemption."

Isobel gazed up at her captor, exhausted, but hopeful.

"In a moment I will Command you again. With each lick you postpone my next Geas for five seconds."

The offer extended, Isobel feels hope swelling in her breast briefly before Shadowheart continues.

"But every touch will be mirrored. You will feel each lick you give returned tenfold. If you can bring me to climax first I will set you free with nothing more than an oath of silence."

Isobel's eyes narrowed but she clung desperately to the possibility of freedom like a drowning sailor in a storm to a piece of driftwood.

"Any questions, pet?"

Isobel felt the compulsion of silence briefly lift.

"Geas is temporary, I will break free."

Shadowheart pressed her toes to Isobel's lips once more.

Silence.

"Tut, tut, pet. Now... begin."

Lick.

Isobel's vision clouded once more and she felt herself crawl forward, urged on by the hooking of Shadowheart's leg around the back of her neck. Shadowheart pulled her dress to the side, allowing Isobel her first glance at the dewy lips of the Chosen Sharran, arousal dripping teasingly to the ground. Her lips suddenly dry, Isobel paused before the threat of the impending Geas returned to the forefront of her mind. With sudden, frantic haste she pressed her lips desperately to Shadowheart's sex. She licked slowly up the full length of Shadowheart's cunt, pausing at her clit to bathe it with her tongue and instantly regretted her decision. With mind-numbing potency, Isobel felt mirror shadowy tongues delve into her own sex, coaxing forth a gush of fluid that dripped through the intangible shadows. Her eyes rolling, Isobel panted, her hot breath warming Shadowheart's clit while her tongue lolled.

"3... 2... 1..."

Desperation brought her back to her senses just in time to trail another lick up the Sharran's cunt once more. This time more prepared, Isobel measured her pace, licking slowly but deliberately, determined to bring Shadowheart to orgasm. With each lick she could feel a small part of her die inside, the pleasure returned to her ten times over, blanketing her mind in ecstasy.

I can't lose...

She licked again, counting the added seconds and steeling herself against the shadows lapping at her own liberally flowing juices.

Selune guide me.

She lifted her gaze to look up at Shadowheart, the Sharran cleric still pinching her own nipple, faster now, her breath hitched. Isobel felt the heel on her back press insistently against her, urging her silently onward. Unable to deny the beauty of the sight before her, Isobel continued to lick, faster now, Shadowheart's own inky clothing dissipating into nothingness before her eyes. Longing to press her own fingers to her clit, Isobel licked ever faster, tears streaming down her face as a quiet realization began to set in.

Please, moon goddess, hear me in my time of need.

She had lost all sense of time now, her tongue lashing franticly at the sopping sex before her. Hazy arousal dripping wetly from between her legs, she spread her legs wider to give the shadows better access.

I don't want to... I can't stop... Please.

Shadowheart arched her back, pressing Isobel tighter against her cunt.

Forgive me, Selune.

Isobel's eyes rolled back into her head, her tongue slipping inside Shadowheart's sopping cunt while her lips kissed fervently at her swollen labia. A stream of clear fluid shot from Isobel's sex, shadowy tendrils prying her lips apart as it quivered, her failure now all too apparent. Shadowheart's smile spread, as she bucked her hips into the insensate Selunite's unceasing worship. Finally letting climax take her, she drenched Isobel's face in her cum, thighs quivering in bliss.

"I'm afraid you'll find this Geas is... not quite so short-lived."

Shadowheart reached for Shar's power, imploring her for the guidance to cast Geas again, but this time far more powerfully. Like a net of purest night, the Geas spell settled over Isobel's mind once more, but this time it was met with no resistance.

Isobel looked up adoringly at her new mistress through hooded eyes, tongue licking slowly at Shadowheart's clit as the shadows at her cunt plunged into her over and over again.

I am your goddess now.

Freed of the Command spells binding her, Isobel's tears continued, now tears of joy.

"Yes Goddess," she whispered huskily between licks.

"How may I serve?"

Her hands no longer bound by the spell, Isobel wrapped one arm around Shadowheart's thigh, snaking her other down to pinch softly at her clit, her gaze never breaking from her new goddess. Silently she willed the shadows fucking her to press even deeper inside her.

Onoz
Onoz
15 Followers