All Comments on 'Heart Strings Ch. 01'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
estragonestragonover 12 years ago
A Real Departure

and yet totally true to Grandmistress Lisa Jones' literary persona. Really fine. Again we have a Mistress of the Craft totally on-game.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Wheels within wheels

Or maybe I should say panties within panties? There are multiple victims in this story and Sandra is one of them, as well as Julie. I have to say, when I was a young man, this genre used to excite me, but now, as a middle aged man, the thought of someone co-opting anothers' will repulses me. Still your stories are always excellent, so I'll follow this one to where it leads.

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT AS EVER

While this is not my type of story, i just had to read what MissLisa had writen (perhaps she has some form of control over me ..... scary thought). So what did i find? A story not totally to my liking, but so well told with wonderfully defined characters and some form of mystery as to who really is in control, i have no choice but to continue to MissLisa says i can stop reading!

StryWrter7StryWrter7about 12 years ago
Very exciting

I really enjoyed your story and need to check out the other chapters now. Your note at the beginning about writing from the hypnotized point of view is my favorite way to write (and read) a good story

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

simply amazing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Only one small problem

A very good read; the best I've ever read on this site to be honest. The slow loss of Julie's control was executed wonderfully, as well as the ending. The only problem I had with it was Sandra's sudden remorse. It felt a bit shoe-horned in considering how she treated Julie. I think it would've made more sense if you hinted at it earlier, before that scene.

Randee1958Randee1958about 6 years ago
GREAT START😍

Wonderful beginning look anxiously towards the next installment.

5🌟's. Deeply enjoyed the way you described the inner turmoil that Julie. Dealt with till she learned to recognize the internal signs. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ms. Jones, you have a _seriously_ disturbing imagination, and write well indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous