All Comments on 'Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 01'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne10 months ago

Very interesting premise. Looking forward to the next installment. Hoping the series wraps up before two years passes.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne10 months ago

Regarding nudity 24/7: it is boring and it is not sexy. It quickly ceases to be arousing.

Wildbill314Wildbill31410 months ago

Very interesting premise and a well written first installment.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

5 Big Blazing stars, Great Writing, Great Idea, Great Story, Ripped my heart out, It would hurt so bad to lose the love of your life this way. All the along the way you have a chance to change your mind, But the Crooked news networks love putting out news that scares you to death. LOL I just can not fathom the heartache if I was that guy. I would rather go live in the forest with my Sweetheart than divorce her and give her to another man for 2 years. I doubt there would be any 'coming back' from that. So far Great heartbreaking tale. WOW Sad Sad Sad. Thanks, Buster2U

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Interesting story! At the ending I was thinking that if something like this really had to happen, I'd gladly take to the streets, NO, mountains. Hank Williams; "Country Boys can survive." 100% FACT. We Country Boys can skin a buck, run that trout line and I have that shotgun, rifle, Remington 77/22 varmint rifle, varmit pistol, 9mm, .45 cal, and yep I have that infamous AR15 gun grabbers want to take away and I grew up in the mountains and taught combat tactics and survival for some time in the Military, a few of my shots documented at just over a mile. So YEAH, I'd take to the mountains and tell the wifey if she walked through that door, Goodbye forever! Loved the story and rated it at 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS.

bluengraybluengray10 months ago

I must say. This is the most original, interesting, and compelling story that I’ve read in a long long time! So emotional that you can almost feel the heartbreak. Please hurry with the next chapter! Easy 5*! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was all set to dislike this within a paragraph, but the author set up a compelling (though unrealistic of course) scenario. I'm intrigued enough to continue.

In real life, this would be a bad decision, since such destabilization in the economy would end up taking the future audience of this program away. When you are starving and homeless, you are not going to be watching a program, especially a poncy one like this. No audience, no money. No money, no show. No show, lot's of fucked up former participants.

An alternative title: Second best spouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES