Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the building, then went in then up some stairs to the patio, and are seated at a perfect table for two. The announcer, Bill was now just as naked as us and said, "Welcome to Somerset, the county administrative center of St Ives Island and the Capital of The Cornwall Islands! Tonight we eat at this charming restaurant, Italian Terrazza. Eat up. The food is amazing, as is the view. Dinner is on me!"

This was not a cheap dinner. Movie Max was now starting to pay me back for what they had taken. We sat and talked, taking in the AMAZING harbor view. Fifteen minutes later, just after we had ordered, a jet boat ferry was in the distance, quickly making its way from Somerset to Devon... Was Ashley on that ferry? I forced the thought down. Jennifer was my wife now and I needed to be her husband.

Our food arrived and we were on a second-floor balcony overlooking the harbor eating an amazing Chicken Parm while my wife... MY WIFE!?! Jennifer had Chicken Marsala. I shared a bite of my chicken with her and she traded me a piece of Chicken Marsala. Damn, the food was great and yes, I was playing that one hard for the cameras. We both started using our phones to take pictures. Many were of Jennifer and I even had one of the other husbands take several of us together during that incredible dinner. It was odd that the wait staff was also nude, save for the bowties and shoes.

After a two-hour dinner, I again looked across the harbor at Devon, the largest city on the other island. The lights twinkling across the harbor in this million-dollar view and I wondered... Is Ashley in a similar restaurant right now with her new husband looking across the water back toward me?

I thought for a second then again realized that I need to be a good husband to Jennifer and push the thought away. I am sure Jennifer is having similar thoughts... I need to be a good husband. I thought, "I AM... going to try to love her. She needs it... as do I. Two Years is a long time without love."

After dinner we were driven East for a half mile where we stopped in front of two groups of condos; A pair and a triple. We were paired with another couple and taken to the double. Basically, they were single-story side-by-side condos with a one-foot gap between the walls to keep noise down. There was a group of three similar condos angled in a shallow V across on the far side of the medium-sized pool we share which was about ten feet below us and our balcony.

They brought us and the other couple into the rightmost unit. It had one large bedroom about fifteen by fifteen feet with a walk-in closet, and an en suite with a shower. Yes, the shower was big enough for two. There were two small office rooms each about eight by eight feet and a mid-sized kitchen open to a large living room about fifteen by twenty feet with a vaulted ceiling. There was a powder room adjacent to the living room.

I looked out the rear balcony doors and they were not kidding about the view. Toward the left, the other group of condos are angled across the pool which was lit from within the water. Toward the front is the view of a thousand-dollar-a-night hotel room. The harbor across the water and the city of Somerset and its lights across the water... further and toward the right, the lights of Devon.

I'm a guy, but I catch my breath with the view and say, "Wooooow." The view was stunning.

We got Jay again as our guide. He said, "Welcome home!"

Home...

Wow...

Hearing that felt damn good; I was nearly homeless a week ago.

He continued, "Nice view, eh? Joshua and Jennifer, Andrew and Stephanie. Welcome! As you can see, the place is furnished and some basics are included like travel-size toiletries including the toiletries basket from earlier today. Tomorrow is a very busy day. First, at ten in the morning is a mandatory brunch that will include introductions of all ten couples and a meeting to go over how things will happen. After the brunch, you are to go as a couple to furnish your place with linens, dishes, and decor. Monday evening will be a shopping time for the mundane like grocery store food and regular-size toiletries.

You are to do this together and you will have a crew following you. Guys, there are participation points here. Yes, your wife wants to feather her new nest, but we want interaction here and this is a big one. Participate! Also, note there is zero decorating in your places right now. Decorate your new home! This is mandatory and you are to both participate... MEN. There is no such thing as 'I don't care what the place looks like.' Your place is to look like a typical home, not a hotel room. You will be taken to not only to stores but also our art district in Somerset. DO IT RIGHT! Best decorating gets bonuses."

He pointed at the offices and said, "The two small offices each unit has a name tag on them. For example, in this unit, one says 'Joshua' and one says 'Jennifer'."

Each office had a futon at one side and a small desk with a chair in the far corner. There was a computer (presumably censored for outgoing.) with the internet on the desk. He told us that each office was a private space and that if we needed time alone or to think, that was our own private space. The other person needed permission to enter. If either person needed time alone, this was the place to do it.

Once everything was explained it was almost ten o'clock that night. Jay was not subtle. He said, "There are to be two full penetration sex sessions by two o'clock in the upcoming night with separate ejaculations by the man. I would note that giving your new wife an orgasm or three is a good idea. Bonuses for lots of towels needed for the mess. Every day this coming week, there is to be a minimum of two sex sessions, BUT a requirement for twenty total during the week ending next Saturday at midnight. We want sore vaginas and aching balls. This IS your honeymoon!"

Jay left as did Andrew and Stephanie who went to the unit next door.

After we were alone in our new place, we sat down on a couch in the living room and started by simply talking. I asked, "Ugh. Awkward, but how do I get you off?"

She laughed, it was a musical laugh with no mocking in it.

She smiled and said, "I love that question. First I will tell you that my lady parts are kind of delicate. The best mix is probably half-soft sex and ten percent pounding porno with the rest in the middle. Don't clamp down on my clitoris, play with the hood. At the end of my cycle is the time to give me a good hard fucking."

She actually faced me and opened her legs, giving me a 'Jennifer's body' tour. She had a designer pussy with small inner labia perfectly symmetrical that were hidden by her vulva when she stood up.. She showed me a few tricks to play with her clitoral hood. She told me she had never had oral performed on her.

I volunteered, "Look, if you keep your vulva shaved and smooth and clean your vagina up right before... I am willing to make a meal of your pussy if you indicate what works and what does not. I've done it to my ex-wife and a previous girlfriend and both needed different things."

She smiled and asked, "Really!?"

I nodded.

She smiled brightly and said, "I've never had that!"

I said, "Then I get your pussy eating cherry!"

She laughed and smiled.

She said, "I love having my nipples sucked. The whole areola is sensitive."

She sighed, "One thing you may find annoying. I take a while to warm up. I'm often in the mood to fool around, but I need a few minutes to prepare for you to put that thing inside me, okay? Boobs are always a good place to start.... Buuut... if you truly meant you were willing to go down on me..."

I said, "Like I said. I've done it with my ex-wife Ashley and a previous girlfriend. As long as you clean up your vagina beforehand. I love it."

Damn, that was weird calling Ashley my ex-wife. Yes, it hurt. Yes, I was making an effort to be a good husband to Jennifer. The vows only excluded 'until death do us part.' They damn well did include forsaking all others and the implied part about pleasuring your spouse. We talked for a while and I had an idea. It was odd, but I had forgotten the whole place was cammed.

I said, "Let's go into the bathroom and clean up your pussy."

I nodded and gave her a look and a smile.

Her smile was radiant and she pulled me to the bathroom, clearly wanting the experience. There were toiletries provided for both of us. She did a quick cleanup shave of her vulva and cleaned her vagina. I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen table. It surprised her when I said, "Now I am going to make a meal out of your pussy." She thought I was kidding. I was not as she was about to learn.

I set her down on the kitchen table with her pussy at the edge of the table. She opened her legs and set her ankles over my shoulders as I sat in a chair... and as promised, I made a meal out of her pussy. About a minute in, she started purring and by another minute in she was thrusting and moaning. Eleven minutes later, she was breathing heavily and pushed my head away from her pussy, and said, "Wow. Stop. I can't take more. That was amazing. I've never... EVER had an orgasm like that. Damn... I'm getting cramps."

I smiled then went into the bathroom to clean up while she lay helpless and spread on the kitchen table. Years later, that pussy eating was still one of the 'greatest moments' videos on Movie Max Mature.

It took her ten minutes for her to recover and get rid of the cramps, but we did make it to the bedroom, after that crusher of an orgasm, I figured soft and sweet was the best bet. She was tired and I loved missionary. Yes really. Penetrating her the first time was less awkward than I imagined. I guess fucking is instinct as well as skill. She only had a small orgasm, but I had a pretty good one. She lay in my arms afterward and we dozed for an hour.

It was a little after midnight when I roused. Jennifer had gotten up and was standing on the balcony, leaning on the rail and looking at the moon over the channel and harbor taking in the magical view. I came up behind and took her from behind as she leaned on the rail. Not a big orgasm for either of us, but it was magical. Cool night air, a nice medium pace... She was very wet. The orgasms were not crushing but the experience... Perfect time. Perfect place. Perfect Jennifer.

Ten minutes later, we were just standing in sexual afterglow leaning on the rail and looking at the amazing view when Andrew and Stephanie, our neighbors, got the same idea. They did not realize we were there at first even though we were all of ten feet away standing in the dark. Funny when it is two people who have at least some connection, sex is a lot more fun to watch than random strangers in a porno.

Stephanie walked out, leading Andrew out onto their balcony. She turned away and started kissing him with an open mouth. Their tongues danced back and forth. He sucked her C-cup breasts while softly massaging the top of her slit. She moaned. This continued for several minutes until she broke their embrace.

Jennifer giggled. It was then that they noticed us. Stephanie smiled at us, went to the balcony rail, and bent over with her feet apart. Andrew came behind her and gently inserted himself, starting slow but increasing his pace until Stephanie started moaning loudly. They both came a few minutes later.

Once they finally stopped shuddering from their climax, they silently decoupled and went inside. None of us said anything.

Neither of us got particularly aroused at it. I had literally had a climax shortly before they started. Still, it was fun to watch. I offered my hand to her. She took it and asked, "What?"

I led her back inside then out the side door that led to steps down to the pool then walked to the edge of the pool.

I smiled... then grabbed her, and we deliberately fell into the deep end of the pool. She laughed and we splashed each other before making out in the shallow end. We swam a few laps side by side. Mental note: Skinny dipping is a million times better than swimming in a suit. We didn't swim for all that long but it was an enjoyable half-hour...ish and almost two in the morning.

It did not hit me until I was laying with Jennifer spooned to my side that night that my beloved ex-wife surely had relations with another man. I wondered if she wondered about me. I had to push those feelings down or they would destroy me. I knew that I had to concentrate on the present. Movie Max was paying me back but it was hard... so hard...

*******

Authors note. No, this series is not going to describe every day for the next two years. The first week has A LOT of events in a society vastly different than what is typical and I am breaking it up into smaller pieces. Life will slowly evolve into normal... normal for The Cornwall Islands... Well... sometimes normal.