All Comments on 'Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 04'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Patton45Patton456 months ago

Any more part’s coming?

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months agoAuthor

Yes, Patton. Read my bio which has updates on what I am working on. I was stuck on both this and Fixing the past. I'm still stuck on fixing the past but wrote about 2K words literally yesterday on Heartbreak 5 and I actually liked them. I've had several false starts where I got rid of 1K words or so that just sucked.

RandyPandaRandyPanda4 months ago

I'm still reading this instalment but one thing that I'm struggling to get past with this story is this -

People are poverty stricken and homeless. Then a reality TV show comes along and says, "Forget your broke ass wife. We've got all you can eat, clean and functional shelter and a tailor made wife that you must fuck. Oh and by the way, we'll give you a shit ton of money if you decide to stay together." The only catch is (as mentioned above) it's reality TV.

If poverty really was that prevalent then the producers would have riots from everyone trying to get on the show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES