Heartbreak Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who am I to deny your needs." AJ asked playfully as his fingers teased her clit. Laura moaned softly. "Let me put the ice away and off we will go." he kissed her. Laura smiled. He quickly tore open the first bag and poured the content in the cooler with the soda, the did the same with the coffee cooler and second ice bag.

Alex carried the first cooler to the back seat, then did the same with the second one. He placed the bags of food in the back seat. he made his way back to the tail gate, where she was still sitting. Laura smiled wickedly as he neared her. He stood between her open legs, one hand on her ass, he kissed her while his hand snuck under her shirt and raped her nipple with his thumb while cupping her breast. "damn baby I want you so bad." he said picking her up. Laura wrapped her legs around his waist. Her pussy rubbed against his hard covered cock as she bounced as he carried her to the front passenger seat.

Alex placed her in the seat, she turned from him to sit properly. He seat belted her in. The scent of her wet crotch wafted in to his nose. He inhaled deeply and bit his lip. Damn he wanted he so bad he was close to drooling. He walked around to the driver side. His cock was swollen, pants were tented, thankfully there was no one around to see it. AJ got in and started the car. He headed up the road waiting for her to tell him to pull off on some road where he could slam his steel cock into her wet pussy. Laura had move the back of the seat so it was a little more laid down. Her right bare foot was positioned so it rested on the dash, her left leg was on the center hump on the floor. Her legs were spread wide. She grabbed his free hand and placed it inside the crotch of her shorts. It was a bit awkward but he was fingering her hole. "Oh God Alex that feels so good." she moaned. she was humping his hand best she could in the position they were in. Her clit was rubbing the palm of his hand. "See those rocks up there. Pull off there and drive behind them." she said breathlessly. He did as she instructed. He was behind the rocks, put the hummer in park and shut it off. "Come FUCK ME ALEX!" she commanded.

There was sudden pain in her head. Laura opened her eyes. Where were they. Damn the whole thing was a fucking dream. "You okay?" AJ had asked hearing the thump of her head on the window.

"Yeah where are we?" She asked sitting up. Laura took a deep breath.

"Ugh, on the 395 in California somewhere." he said.

Laura just stretched. "How long have we been on the road?" she asked. she couldn't believe she fell asleep and was having a freaking wet dream about him.

"Ugh its going on 5 so about 6 and a half hours." he said.

"I've slept for 6 hours?" she said shocked.

Alex looked at her. "You must have needed it." he said and smiled. "are you hungry? want to stop for the night or keep going a while longer?" he asked her.

"Food yes. And as far as needing to stop for the night. You are the one driving so I will leave that decision to you." she said.

"To be honest. I'm ready to stop. I know its still early, but I didn't sleep much last night." he said taking the nearest exit. AJ pulled in to a small motel parking lot. "Motel ok with you?" he asked. She shook her head. He went inside and got a room. He got back into the hummer a few moments later and drove to the end of the lot. "I got one room, figured we will be staying together at the cabin any way." he said.

"No complaints here." she said as he pulled into a parking space. He shut the vehicle off and got out. Laura followed suit. She grabbed her bag and followed him into the room. Once in side she looked around. It was clean not very big, and there was only one bed.

"Shit." I'll go talk to them About the bed situation." Alex said seeing the king size bed.

"We're Adults Alex. I'm pretty sure we can share a bed. It's not a big deal." she said.

He looked at her. It would be a big deal when she moved, her body touched his and she felt his hard dick because he wanted her so bad. "You sure?" he asked. She turned to him.

Laura smiled. "It's fine Alex." she said. He stepped toward her. His hand took hers. "Seriously it's fine." she said.

AJ smiled. "Ok." he said. "What do you want to eat?" he sat down on the bed then laid out. She wanted to straddle his hips and grind on him until he flipped her on to her back and fucked her for being a tease.

"Pizza." she said. "It's quick, it's easy, and there is usually a Dominos or a papa Johns in every town." she kneeled on the bed. Her shirt hung down and he was looking down the neck hole at her breasts, that was it he was pitching a tent and there was no way to hide it.

"What do you want on your pizza?" he asked.

Laura was a little shocked to find herself suddenly on her back, her legs spread, Alex on top of her, and his hard covered dick pressed into her mound. She felt his hand slide up under her shirt. "Alex?" she said not sure if she was awake or sleeping again.

"I'm sorry. All afternoon I have been fighting pulling over and getting a room. Your nipples were so hard under your shirt from being rubbed from it and the cold air from the AC. I have wanted to finger you while you slept, and I drove. You moved and your shorts moved to the side exposing your naked pussy lips." he said. AJ's hand now cupped her breast. "I need some release." he said as his hand pushed her shirt up and exposed her breast. "Tell me to stop now and I will go find someone to fix this, otherwise, I'm going to fuck you until I can't anymore. God I have wanted you for so fucking long." he confessed. His tongue flicked over her nipple repeatedly.

Laura moaned, arched her back lifting her breast to his mouth. Alex held her waist while he alternated between her breasts. She was writhing beneath him. Her pussy rubbing up and down on his hard, aching jean covered cock. Her hands were on his shoulders, pushing him down. He got the hint. His lips and tongue left a trail down her abdomen. He grabbed the top of her shorts and peeled them off her. He kissed the area above her mound. She whimpered, he smiled. His tongue slipped between her lips at the very top of her slit. Alex slid his left arm beneath her right leg then over it holding it open. His right hand opened her mound lips and his tongue slid from the bottom of her cunt to the very top making sure the lick her clit hard. "FUCK!" he heard her cry out. He kissed her clit then assaulted it with his tongue. Licking it hard up and down then left and right. His teeth nipped it. Alex paid heavy attention to it bringing her to an orgasm with in a few moments. "ALEX!" she screamed as she came. He slipped a finger into her hole bending it slightly and rubbing her g-spot. His tongue still attentive to her clit. She came again, harder this time. Her juice doubled as it rushed over his mouth and chin. "OH GOD!" she panted, he wasn't letting up on her. He didn't let one orgasm end before he had her cuming again.

AJ smiled as she fucked his face and held is head pushing him into her cunt. This time when she came, she didn't make a sound. Laura's body went ridged, she pushed his head into her hard. Her cum came out in a torrent washing over his face, soaking his beard with her cum. He waited, just lapping gently as the liquid flowed from her body. His hands undid his jeans and pushed them to the floor as his tongue licked up her juices. The aroma the wafted up his nose was the smell he had been inhaling all day as she slept. She had been having a wet dream. He crawled up her body. Her cum on his tongue. He thrusted into her mouth and she sucked it with vigor. "That's my girl." he said feeling her grab his cock and position it at the entrance of her wet hole. "How bad do you want me to fuck you?" Alex asked her. Laura lifted her hips, her cunt swallowing the tip of his cock. She was tight. "Okay baby." he said and rammed his cock home. She cried out as his cock stretched her pussy. He pulled out and slammed home again. "FUCK you are so tight." he said and nuzzled her cheek with his nose. He just fucked her, he didn't care if it was painful for her or not. He needed to fuck her, he needed to possess her. He needed her to be his.

She was cuming again as he fucked her relentlessly. She needed to be fucked this way. The pain from his huge dick was intoxicating. She was craving it. "Tell me how bad you need my cock." he said in her ear. She cried out as he fucked her harder. "Tell me." he said and kissed her violently. "TELL ME!" he commanded,

"OH GOD DON'T STOP! FUCK ME HARDER!" she cried out. Alex was fucking her harder then he had ever fucked any woman before. "ALEX!" she screamed as she came all over his dick. He didn't stop.

"Cum for me again." he said in her as he grinded against her clit. He grabbed her legs and placed them over his shoulders. He moved her so her ass was off the bed and he pounded her like if he stopped he would die.

Laura felt his cock push through the hole to her uterus. It hurt and yet the pain made her crave his cock more. She needed the abuse of this fuck, of his cock. No one else's would do. She screamed as she came again. Alex was slamming into her fast and hard. His already hard cock was swelling and his balls were tight and on fire. He was ready to cum. He didn't stop, he didn't ask for permission. He doubled down. She was cuming again, he could feel the liquid flow over his cock. "Tell me, you love me!" he grunted as his semen ripped through the hole of his cock flowing in a stream down her vaginal hole into her womb. He collapsed breathing hard. AJ moved off of her and laid down on his back.

Laura moved and kissed his chest, as his hand rested on the back of her head, occasionally grabbing a fist of her hair. "Alex." she said with a sugar sweet tone. Her tongue then flicked his nipple and she caught it between her teeth and tugged on it. He looked at her. She let go, smiled, Kissed his lips. "I love you." she said.

He grabbed her face with both hands and brought her face to him. his lips capturing hers. Laura giggled. "I love you too baby." he said, turned on to his side and pulled her body tight to his. "Damn baby, I am worn out. I need a little sleep." he said kissed her forehead. "stay with me. Let me hold you while I sleep. When I wake up I promise to fuck you again." he said nuzzled his face into her neck and fell asleep.

She had slept most of the day, so the fact that she was fighting to keep her eyes open surprised her. Laura gave in. With a smile on her face, she closed her eyes and fell asleep in her lovers arms.

12