Heartbreak Pt. 02

Story Info
AJ McLean getting what he wants after wife cheats.
3.6k words
4
1.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura woke the next morning to a sliver of a sun light beaming into the room. The curtains were closed but there was a small hole allowing the sun to enter. She stretched and felt AJ's body beside her. She smiled. She turned her face toward him. He was still sleeping. The only thing covering his body was the corner of the sheet across his hips. It did nothing to hide his manhood, as the sheet was thin. She smiled at the flaccid cock, agreeing to herself that it did look like a chubby baby's arm holding a small apple; it had been described that way in an article by him once.

It was a bit bigger than average in both length and girth. Laura reached out under the covers, softly traced the length of the shaft with her fingers. She smiled as it sprang to attention at her touch. She pulled the sheet from the harden rod, she grasped it firmly and squeezed it with a knowing grip as she stroked her fist up the shaft. A pearl of white formed on the tip of the head. La quickly moved and licked it up. She wanted to feel his cock fill her cunt but first she wanted to suck on the impressive stick.

Alex woke to the feel of the wetness on his hard cock. He looked down, much to his surprise, he saw Laura's head bobbing up and down. His cock in her mouth, in her throat. He grabbed her hair as he moaned at the feel. She was lifting her head. "Oh, baby don't stop please." he said and felt her go back to pleasuring his dick. It had been a while since he felt this incredible pleasure. He missed the feel of his dick being sucked. She was better at it then his ex-wife; she wasn't able to deep throat him.

AJ felt her hand massaging his balls. She was switching it up a bit. Her hand was now stroking his cock and her mouth was holding both his balls as she sucked and licked them. "Fuck baby, you're going to make me cum." he moaned out. He felt her mouth take his cock once more. Her bobbing more persistent; the suction was perfect; he felt his balls bubble. The grip on her hair tightened, she sucked harder. His hips involuntarily jerked fucking her face as he spewed his sperm down her throat, she didn't miss a drop just sucked it all down, stroking his rod until there was nothing left. Alex pulled her by the hair, until she was face level with his. "Good morning." he said with a smile then kissed her cum ridden mouth.

"Morning." she replied with a smile. Alex kissed each nipple then made his way to her belly where he bit her side. She giggled. He then bit the other side playfully. Her hands rested on his head as he moved lower. Her legs spread as if parting the red sea. AJ kissed her bare lips before he thrusted his tongue into her secret space. "UGH Alex." she moaned as she writhed against his face. She loved the feel of his tongue in her wet hole. She loved the way he nipped at her clit, the way he stiffened his tongue and fucked her with it. He was skilled, and it didn't take long for her to reach orgasm, once he started eating her.

Five times she flooded his face with her cum as he ate her. Her pussy slamming into his face, as she held his head against her. Each time he came back eating her harder. The last orgasm was hard. She felt like she was going to break. Laura arched so far back she was basically standing on her head, or so it felt. It however left her in a very horny state. She needed to be filled and fucked with wild abandonment.

Alex lay on his back; he was trying to catch his breath. His dick, stood straight up, hard as steel. Laura pounced. She was straddling his legs, before he knew it. He felt her tight cunt as she impaled herself on his dick. He grabbed her hips as she rode him hard. "Fuck baby." he said moving and meeting her thrusts. AJ slid his right hand up to her breast and squeezed it; then returned it to her hips. Watching her tits bounce as she rode him made him harder.

Laura watched the smile spread across his face as she fucked him. She bounced harder. She needed a deeper fuck. "Alex, fuck me. Fuck me hard, and deep." she begged.

AJ moved quickly and had Laura on all fours. He slammed his cock into her sweet spot. The force of which caused her to drop from her hands to her elbows. He hammered into her like he was destroying the street to find a broken water main. "HARDER!" she cried. He gave it his all.

She felt her whole world explode as he nailed her. Her pussy ached from the harshness, she cried out, it was hard to miss the pain in the cry. He started to stop. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! DO NOT STOP ALEX!" she cried. He felt her pussy walls contract and then the flood of her juices. It sent him over the edge. His cock swelled and spewed his lifeless seed into her. He pulled himself from her motionless body. He turned her over, the once silent cries she made were now auditable.

"Baby, did I hurt you?" Alex asked worried. She just snuggled against him and pulled his arm to encircle her.

Laura steadied her breathing. "Am I a bad fuck?" she asked throwing him off balance in thought. He hadn't answered. "OH GOD I am." she cried.

AJ smoothed back her hair, "Baby, why would you think that?" He was alarmed, this woman had no place to question her fucking or fuckable abilities. "You are an amazing fuck." he said.

Laura looked up at him. Her eyes red from crying, "Promise." she said trying to keep the sobs under control.

Alex smiled at her. "Fucking is something I would NEVER lie about. If you can't fuck, I wouldn't fuck you more than once." he said. He kissed her forehead. "And baby I love fucking you. I can't get enough." AJ said honestly.

Laura smiled and snuggled closer to him. "How long until we are at the cabin?"

"We will make it today, if we get on the road in the next hour." he said checking his phone for the time. He watched her get up and walk into the bathroom.

Laura popped her head around the corner to look at him. "If you can behave, you can join me. It would go faster." she said.

Alex smiled and jumped up to join her.

*************

The drive seemed to speed by. Maybe it was because he knew once they got there, she was all his, or maybe it was just the fact that he wanted to be secluded. Alex grabbed her bag and carried it into the house. She had grabbed her laptop and carried it in. He had then grabbed the coolers, food bags and his bag, bringing them all in, in one trip. When he came from the last trip, he was greeted by the sight of Laura stripping off her top. "Hello." he said putting the stuff down and hurrying to her side. "Can I help you with that?" he asked.

Laura smiled feeling his hands on her sides. She leaned into Alex's body. His hands skimmed up her sides and cupped her breasts. She leaned her head back until it rested on his shoulder. "Mm, I am so beat." she said.

"How about a nice relaxing bath?" AJ said and then pushed her shorts and panties to the floor. Laura turned to him. "What baby?" he asked and kissed her lips.

"A bath sounds wonderful. Are you going to join me?" she asked.

Alex smiled. "Would it make you happy?" She nodded. "Then I will join you." AJ took her hand and led her down to the master bedroom, then into the master bath.

The bathtub was sunk into the floor, there were candles along the edges, and it had jets. Alex turned on the spickets and stepped into the tub, after he got towels for them and took his own clothes off. He helped Laura into the tub. He sat down then she sat down between his legs. "What do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked.

Laura sighed. "I don't want to think about tomorrow. I just want to be in the here and now." she said letting her head rest on his shoulder. "I don't want to think about anything, except whether I want to fuck before I fall asleep or if I want to just go to sleep." she said.

"Does that mean you know where you want to sleep?" AJ asked and kissed her neck.

Laura smiled. "Mm, I know I want to sleep in bed next to you. I know I want to feel your skin against mine. I know I want to be held by you." she said as she turned her head so she could look at him. La kissed his jawline. "I know that I love having you near me."

Alex smiled and kissed her lips. "I want you in my arms, while you sleep." he said. 'I know I don't want you out of my sight.' he thought to himself. 'I know I need to have your body next to mine.' "What do you want to do after this bath?" he asked.

Laura looked at him. "What do you want to do?" she knew he wanted something.

Alex kissed the side of her head. "I brought my camera with me." he said trying to be innocent sounding.

Laura smiled. "You are so bad." she said. Her hand took his and placed it on her belly. "Why do you want to take naughty pictures of me?"

Alex smiled. "Because the only one I have of you is 10 years old. I want more of you, I want them to be recent, and I want to take them, so I get what I want." he said feeling her hand as it rested on his thigh.

Lala looked at him again. "And what is it you want exactly?"

Alex's cock jumped at the question. "I want a picture of you laying on the bed, your legs spread wide with a hand holding that beautiful naked mound of yours wide open, so I get a great view of your tight pink snatch." he grabbed her hips, moving her on to her knees while his dick was in her twat. "I want a picture of you, with your arm across your naked breasts like the one I have of you 10 years ago." he was slowly fucking her. "I want a photo of you on your hands and knees while you are looking back at me with your finger in your pussy." He sped up fucking her. "I want a picture of you sucking my dick." he said and bit her shoulder.

AJ was close to Cuming. She began to ride him. She could tell he wanted to get off but was a little unable to bring himself to without getting her off first. She knew he hated not getting his lover off. "I want a picture of you impaled on my dick, my hands on your tits as you cum. And a pic 10 seconds later with my cock in view and your cum dripping down it." he said then grunted harshly as she milked his cock of his seed. He held her down as the last spurt left him. Her pussy still tight around is withering cock. His head against her shoulder. "Baby,' he said his hands gripping her tits. Laura turned her head toward him. "Thank you." he said.

Lala stood and moved so she was back sitting between his legs. AJ reached around and gently washed her pussy clean. He helped her stand and step out of the tub. He grabbed a towel and patted her skin dry. She smiled and kissed him then walked out of the bathroom. She made her way down to the living room and laid out on the bear skin rug that lay before the fireplace.

Alex smiled. His camera in hand. He just took a picture of her nakedness. He sat on the arm of the chair; he watched her smile at him. She bent her knees then let them fall to the side, spread wide for him to take her picture as he wanted. She slid her hand seductively down her belly and then spread her lips to show off her snatch. The camera clicked sever times as he aimed it at her. Alex moved even after zooming in on her exposed pussy so her could get an up-close look.

AJ couldn't help himself. He slid his dick in slowly videoing it with his camera. He fucked her. Her wet tight snatch grabbed at his cock as he pulled out the camera catching it all, including her moans. "Baby," he said after he stopped the camera from recording. He was still banging her cunt hard. "I want to watch you with a woman. I want to record it all." he said slamming into her hard.

Laura looked at him. "I've never been with a woman, Alex." she said panting as his cock rammed her pussy hard.

AJ kissed her as he lay on her suddenly. "You wrote me a story once about it, so I know you are curious." he said gabbing her legs and lifting them so he could get a better angle on pounding her. "I swear to you I won't touch her. My cock will never touch another woman as long as you want it." He pounded harder; she came hard. He then sped up and shot his load inside her, then pulled out and fisted the rest all over her cunt. He grabbed his camera and shot picture after picture as his semen dripped from her snatch. "What do you say baby?"

Laura looked at him. She was shy when it came to most sexual things. Alex was an exception; she wasn't shy because she truly wanted the man. She had wanted him since she was 18. When they had met 10 years ago, she would have given anything to fuck him. Thats when he had started dating Rochelle, and Danny became her boyfriend. Danny got jealous and made her cut Alex out of her life.

Laura watched Alex; he was so focused on taking the pictures of her he wanted. "Alex," she said. He took the camera from in front of his face. She reached out to him. He placed the camera on the table then laid down beside her.

Aj smiled as she moved so she was in his arms. "Why do you think they did it?" she asked as she placed her head on his chest.

He was a little taken back. It was something he wanted to ask his wife. When he saw the two of them fucking on his and Rochelle marital bed, Alex wanted to rip Danny up, slam him against a wall and beat the shit out of him. Rochelle could have, and she had, cheat with any other man and it wouldn't have been a big deal. Alex had a bigger issue with the fact that Danny had cheated on Laura. He forced her to choose himself over Alex. She gave in and gave all of herself to Danny. The fact that he cheated on her made him so angry. "I don't know." he answered her.

"I thought everything I was doing was making him happy." she said, the tone was guilt ridden. "I don't know what I did wrong. You'll tell me if I start to fuck this up right?"

AJ was suddenly on top of her, pinning her to the bear rug. "You need to stop." he said and kissed her. "Their sleeping together, that was nothing to do with you. They were asshats. They were selfish. They didn't give two shits about us." AJ said looking down at her. "YOU did nothing wrong." he said and caressed her face. "Danny is stupid. He had the best thing at his fingertips, and he threw it away." Alex moved off of her, then pulled her into his arms. He covered them with the sheet he had grabbed when he got the camera. "He did wrong, baby not you." he said. He relaxed feeling her place her head back on his chest.

Laura felt his lips as he pressed them to her forehead. "I love you, Laura." she heard him whisper as she drifted to sleep.

Laura stood in a field, there were daisies all over and the sun was beating down on her. She smiled and turned her face to the sky. Her eyes closed; the warmth washed over her. "Laura," the breeze whispered. She felt arms encircle her, a body pressed to her back, lips pressed to cheek. "Forever I promise." she heard in him whisper in her ear as he pulled her to the ground. She opened her eyes to see a dark silhouette of a man. He leaned in and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and felt his hands touch her body expertly. He knew where she was most sensitive. His lips touching places most men wouldn't bother with. He was once again over her. She touched his face as he pushed himself inside her. He lowered himself on to her. His face was beside her face near her ear. "With my life I will protect yours. With my love I will shield you from everything. Forever I will work to make you mine. You will be my everything. I will do whatever I have to, to make you happy. I love you." he whispered as he made her cum.

Laura sat up with a gasp. The room was dark. She was having a bit of trouble catching her breath. She grabbed AJ's hand.

Alex sat up hearing her. Fear caught him off guard. "Slow breaths." he said to her. He wrapped her in his arms. "You are safe. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." He kissed her shoulder. "Focus on my breathing. Do as I do." he said, his chest against her back. "Feel it rise, and fall." Laura let her head rest against his. She closed her eyes and focused on the feel of his chest. She took a breath when he did; she let it out when he did. "That's it baby." he said his panic leaving him. He felt her body relax. He brushed her hair with his hand then kissed her temple.

Laura felt heavy, tired, and drained. She let her body rest against Alex's. Her panic attacks always took so much out of her. She felt him scoop her up and carry her to bed. "Alex?" she said as he laid her down. She nuzzled his face. "I need you." she said. As drained as she was, she needed him to make love to her, reassure her that she was wanted, needed.

Alex kissed her. "Are you sure baby?" he asked. She seemed so fragile to him at the moment.

Laura looked at him. "Please." she whispered and parted her legs, drawing her knees up giving him full access to her cunt.

Alex kissed her as he pushed himself into her. "Soft or hard baby?" he asked only wanting to please her.

"Softly, make love to me." she said as she placed her hands on his back. He held her tight and began to softly thrust into her. She moaned softly. AJ looked down at her. "Do I make you feel loved?" she whispered to him.

"Yes." he whispered back. He was trying to be as tender as possible with his thrusting.

Laura smiled. "Harder." she said.

AJ thrusted a little harder into her. She bit her lower lip. He smiled he loved how she did that when she was getting ready to cum. He grinded against her clit. "ALEX!' she cried begging. Her breathing a little heavy. He gave her more of him, deeper thrusts. Laura grabbed his upper arms. He focused his movements more on her clit then pleasuring his cock in her tight hole. "OH GOD ALEX!" she cried out loudly. Her nails beginning to dig into his biceps. He grinded harder on her clit. "ALLLEEEXXXX!" she screamed out as her orgasm crashed, a flood pushed over, around and down his hard shaft until it spilled out and leaked down his balls. Her nails were deeply embedded his upper arm. Her body was rocking on its own, working his cock. Her back was arched, squishing her breasts against his chest. Once her body spasms stopped. he went back to his thrusting. "I need to feel you cum in me. Please Alex." she begged and then kissed him urgently.

Alex fucked her a little harder. It wouldn't be long until he gave her what she wanted. He sped up and grunted as he bottomed out inside her. She moaned. It was enough, he shot his load into her. She moaned loudly feeling his hot liquid shooting into her. Alex looked down at her as the last of his jism entered her, she was out. He kissed her lips softly, and whispered, "I have always loved you. I always will."