Heartbreakers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes, when I watch you playing tennis, with your short skirts and your panties, I think to myself, some guy's going to be pretty lucky to get a piece of that." Simon admitted. "Never did I figure I was going to be that lucky guy. Let's see it, let's see the prize."

Shelly parted her legs and revealed her innermost secret.

"I've been wanting to paint you in the nude, along with your mother. She always said you were too young, but you're not too young any more I suppose."

Simon climbed onto the couch with her, carefully keeping her legs apart and settling his body between them.

"Let's see if you can make some room for Johnny." Simon said, as he pointed his large cock at her.

It naturally curved to one side, Shelly observed, as he started lowering his weight onto her. The first of it pushed into her, spreading her flower more than she was accustomed to. There seemed to be more and more of it coming. Shelly squirmed and squealed. She had no choice but to grasp onto Simon's arms, as he pressured her worse than any man ever had before.

"Wasn't that easy for your mother either, until she got used to it." Her father commented, before he chuckled again. "No matter, we'll do what we can."

Simon tried to work more of himself into her, but there didn't seem anywhere else for him to go. In the end, he pulled away and started prodding Shelly to her feet."

"Let's try this from a different direction." Her father said, as he moved her over to the edge of the couch. "Here, bend over the armrest. Let us get a good look at your finest side."

Shelly did, exposing her ass to him as she had her pussy earlier.

"Magnificent." Simon admired her, before he gave her a couple of sharp slaps. "Here we go again."

Her father pressed into her, expanding Shelly's insides with his thick rod and provoking all manner of squeals from her opposite end. This time, Simon wasn't trying to force his entire length into her. He started up a slow and steady motion that pleasured him more than it did her.

"We have some room to work with now." Simon told her, as her insides adjusted to receive him and allowed him to hurry up his pace. "How's this, then? This what you bargained for?"

Shelly didn't reply, as her mouth was full of moans.

"You'll not be wanting to wake your mother up, unless you're ready to do some serious explaining." Simon warned, as he gripped the swells of her ass and worked her. "Girl, you're bringing me to the brink already, because I didn't expect you to be so tight. I thought you might have had a good size man before me, but apparently you haven't."

Shelly shuddered, as her father's swollen rod rubbed along her insides in all directions and produced hot electricity within her body. This was the beginning of her climax. It spread all over her and refused to fade, as Simon was persistently delivering his steamed message to her. In an unanticipated move, her father pulled entirely out, then pummeled back in again, filling her eager void and expanding it even further.

Finally, she was able to formulate words instead of moans or shrieks, as she said, "Do that again!"

Simon complied, emptying her pussy for a moment, before shoving his cock into place again. He did this over and over, each time striking new and profound depths within her, each time producing even more expulsions of carnal elation from his daughter's mouth.

One last time, Simon made his exit, before he pushed her away from the armrest. "Back on the couch now."

The oversized cock had given Shelly nearly a non-stop orgasm, and her father still wasn't finished yet. The teen's back went on the cushions, while her legs went up in the air and were pressed against by Simon's chest and arms. The man found his mark again. This time he was thrusting heavily, fiercely, penetrating deeper than before and giving Shelly infinite degrees of ecstasy.

Finally, Simon slowed down and trembled against her, as the heat between Shelly's legs turned into the molten fire of her father's expulsion. He slowed his pace, still bucking back and forth to release everything he had, while keeping his hands clasped to Shelly's ankles. Even then, he held his daughter in place until his cock wilted away on its own. Afterward, Simon simply leaned back on the opposite end of the couch, with Shelly's legs draped all the way up to his torso. Shelly had expected a good fuck, but she hadn't expected what turned out to be the best fuck of her life. Even now, she found her body going through mini-convulsions.

"Well, that was the grand salami." Simon said, catching himself a moment later. "Actually, that was only the short preview. I hope you'll honor your word and keep your hands to yourself from now on, or else I'll give you the hour-long main feature next time. And not a word of this to your mother. She may very well be a modern woman, but even she isn't this modern."

"I'm not going to tell her anything." Shelly said. On wobbly legs, she rose to her feet and made her way over to the garage door.

Once she was back in her pajamas again, she unlocked and cracked the door open. Her cell phone was lying on the carpet, just inside the doorway where she'd left it. Once it was in her hand, she went back to the couch.

Simon was still sprawled nude on the couch, noting her approach with the handheld device. "You have some very strange friends, dear, if they're putting you up to such nonsense. First you get me, your own father, to fuck you silly, and now you want to take a picture of me and make me some sort of spectacle for them. I tell you, the public school system has undergone some drastic changes since I was a boy."

"Just be quiet for like three seconds, okay?"

"Oh, so now you're the boss?" Simon crossed his arms, but nevertheless he fell silent.

Shelly snapped two shots before she lowered her phone to consider the man before her.

"Are we finished now?" Her father asked.

"Can I get one more picture with the two of us in it?"

"What in bloody blazes for?" Simon balked. "The ones you've already taken are incriminating enough. You still want more?"

"Just one more, with the two of us."

"Get it over with." The nude man relented.

In this last shot, Simon sat on the couch with his arms crossed, while Shelly was positioned behind him and holding up the camera. Her father showed a stern expression on his face. The man's daughter displayed a knowing smirk.

True to her word, Shelly quietly made her way through the house and up the stairs, and finally ended up in her bedroom. The teen made a face when she saw the time on the digital clock, telling her how late it was. She typed in one last message before she went to sleep.

SCORE. HEARTBREAKERS RULE, FILLIES DROOL.