Hearts Academy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit Dana." She called to him quickly taking her seat behind the desk. He nodded as he took the left seat in front and started blankly out the window.

"Mademoiselle, I'm sorry about-"

"Stop." She smiled. "Let's forget about that for something far more positive." Mademoiselle removed a large heavy book from inside her desk and let it drop with a loud slam on to the surface in front of them. He jumped slightly as he gazed down at it.

"Shit!" He cursed in surprise. "Did you need to do that."

"Watch your language, Dana. Please go ahead and open it." He pulled the heavy tome open with a sigh and was surprised not to feel paper on his fingertips but protective film. It was no ordinary book. It was a photo album. His eyes scanned the first few pages. Girls, beautiful and sweet looking girls, were in every photo. Dressed in the academy's colors and dancing upon the grounds they held hands, hugged, laughed, danced, and then...

They kissed. Faces and bodies full of passion and desire against the sheer majesty of the ancient academy. Girls from years past all consumed with the joy of their own freedoms. Joy to become themselves.

"What?" Was all he could say.

"What do you see?" She smiled.

"They all look so happy. But Mademoiselle, isn't this a bit indecent for a school to have?"

"Indecent? What a strange word. Back when those photos were taken, it would have been immoral for those girls to do what they did. Could you imagine such a time, Dana? Imagine such a place where immorality was heaved upon the shoulders of young girls who just wished to be themselves."

"It's tragic." He nodded as he turned the page and was greeted with even more pictures of old passions and love. In one photo, a ballroom full of beautiful girls in beautiful gowns danced the night away, in the center a young blonde girl held a young brunette in her arms. He could see their passion as clear as day. It escaped from the photo itself. A memory of beauty captured forever.

"Tragedy is not uncommon to the lives of those that you see in front of you. But do you see sadness? Do you see despair? No, you see joy and love."

"I understand." He nodded.

"I must tell you the truth behind our school. This was once not a learning institution for the gifted. In fact, in the past this was not a school in anything but name."

"It was?" He balked. "That doesn't-"

"This academy was built by a man who did not understand his daughter, financed by a man who feared her passions, and overseen by those who were ashamed of her choices. This has always been a place for society to hide those it deems immoral."

"That's awful." He was quick to voice his feeling on her history lesson. How cruel of a world had this been? Why were these girls hidden? Then it dawned on him and Mademoiselle nodded as she saw it.

"This was where rich men hid their gay daughters from society's eye. It used to be our job to encourage them to find alternative methods to express said passion. But, as you can see from these photos, that love was not something they wished to hide."

"That's so sad." He slumped down in his chair. "That people could treat their own daughters this way. But I don't understand why you're telling me this."

"Turn the page, Dana." He followed her instructions with a slow nod. On the following page were two faces he recognized immediately, a young girl with raven hair sat underneath a large tree in the courtyard of the academy. Her back was to the camera, but he knew her from anywhere. On her right, a girl with long blonde hair sat next to her and they held each other's hands as they stared off and into the distant sunset.

"That's..." His jaw dropped. Another photo confirmed his theory, a photo of the two of them in elaborate gowns, a smile on Cosette's face as Amorette held her close. The two were dancing like the others before them. Their faces were different. They were less sure in themselves, less full of that feminine aura, and lacking the composure and charm that they wielded in the current day. But they were happy and like all the other happy girls in all other happy photos. There was one of the two of them kissing under that same tree.

"Is it odd to see your friends like that?"

"I thought they hated each other." He couldn't believe his eyes. "I thought they despised each other."

"They were always so beautiful together. So full of young love and life. They were Hearts Academy's most enviable couple. Until they weren't."

"What happened?"

"That is not my story to tell." She shook her head sadly. "But people change, grow apart, and even fade away. It's possible that what ended their happiness was simply time."

"That's so sad." He muttered under his breath.

"It is."

"Tragic even." He added.

"I'm surprised to see you so invested in the passions of others." She spoke. He could only sigh in response.

"Mademoiselle while I seek no love nor lust here, I have always appreciated it. It's a beautiful wonderous thing that has always been with life wherever its been. It is truly a spectacular concept and an artist without an appreciate for love is not an artist at all."

"That's very interesting, Dana." She nodded.

"But I have to ask you. Why did you show me this? Tell me this?"

"It's all part of today's lesson."

"On sexuality?"

"Of course, Dana." She smiled. "Do you understand why?"

"No." He shook his head. "I figured that this lesson was going to be far different."

"Different how?"

"Different, Mademoiselle." His voice firm and sure. He didn't dare to tell her what he truly thought. How he was sure she was going to force him to do something terrible.

"Regardless, sexuality is not about sex despite it being the first three letters in the word. It is the ideas of attraction and devotion. Sexuality is what drove those girls from years past to be sent here. Sexuality is what drove them to find and unleash their innermost selves and years of repressed passions. It is, Dana Morgan, the meaning behind love and sex. Both separate concepts that sometimes intertwine. A chaotic yet fluid concept like a river in our hearts. Do you understand?"

"I believe I do." He lied. "But, if that's the case then what does that have to do with me?"

"All you need to understand is that you should keep an open mind to your own passions. Embrace them, do not shun them. You do not need to go out and fall in love. Nor do you need to fall into lust. You just need to keep your mind open."

"But by my passions, you do mean my interests in the other girls."

"No, I do not." She shook her head. "Dana, I simply mean for you to consider more than what you have."

"But again," He sighed. "This has to do with my relations with the other girls."

"No." She shook her head standing from her desk. She walked slowly around the piece of furniture without ever taking her eyes from him. He felt a chill go down his spine, his mouth became dry, and he began to feel the clutches of anxiety in his mind. Slowly, she sunk down to his level until she placed a gentle hand under his chin.

"Made-"

"Only you." She whispered placing a hand on his chest.

"Wh-Wha-What are you doing?" He gulped as he felt her soft touch once again.

"Isn't it obvious." She breathed softly. "I'm showing you."

He didn't have time to react as she slowly brought her lips to meet his. He let out a small little shriek of surprise but found it quickly subdued. Her passions were obvious now and he couldn't help but to close his eyes in response and let out a satisfied moan as she held him tighter. A heat rose from his core as he trembled in her arms. He could not feel anything aside from her touch, her warmth, and her passion. She bit his bottom lip lightly as she pulled her head back with a smile.

"Mademoiselle," He panted as he shook the fog of lust from his head. "Why?"

"I wanted to." She smiled. "So, I did."

"But you're my teacher! My instructor! That's-"

"Immoral?"

"Yes." He nodded. He could scarcely breathe as he felt a lump form in his throat. His mind was still reeling from her advances. His blood burned to continue their union, to bring her lips back to meet his own.

"So it is." She smirked. "Was it bad, Dana?"

"No." He cast his gaze to the ground. "It wasn't."

"I thought as much." She tapped him lightly on the top of his head before stealing a quick kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry. I do this with all my students."

"That doesn't make it better." He shuddered at her touch. He could feel far more primal urges beginning to take hold.

"I suppose not. I think you'll find that the most sinful things often taste the best. Like a kiss from your instructor." She purred with a wink.

"With all due respect, Mademoiselle. I'd like to leave." He gulped again.

"Of course." She nodded.

"Mademoiselle, I need some time to think. Do you need me back here tomorrow?"

"Follow your heart, my student." She smiled taking a seat back behind her desk. "Do what you feel is right."

"I'll see you around then." He stood quickly from his seat before turning his back on her.

"Remember Dana that growth is often attained through change and understanding."

"And what is growth exactly, Mademoiselle? What am I supposed to be searching for?" He turned to look at her but she didn't look back at him. Instead, she simply turned her chair around to stare at the morning sun dancing across the courtyard.

"That is something I cannot answer for you. But I hope you find it." He gave a small nod at her response before leaving the room at once. His heels clicked against the hard corridor floors as he out and towards the one place on his mind. The bathroom on the first floor of his dormitory hall.

~~~~

With every step, his stomach turned, and he could taste the sick in his mouth. Every moment further apart from her brought the reality of his actions crashing down hard upon him. He barely had time to thrust open a bathroom stall before heaving the contents of yesterday's dinner out into the shallow waters of the bowl. The taste of burning hot bile and acid on his throat as he retched in disgust at his actions. Why did he accept her touch so willingly? What exactly had transpired today?

He could only hope that whatever had come over him in that office would never transpire again. He could only deeply wish that whatever reprieve she had granted him would last long enough for him to get his head straight.

"Dana?" He did not want more company, more trials and crucibles today and yet one had presented itself in the form of a very concerned sounding Charlotte.

"Y-Yeah?" He called weakly as he retched again.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah."

"Do you need someone to hold your hair?" She chuckled. "I usually do."

"I'm fine." He grumbled as he flushed the toilet and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand. "I'll be fine."

"You sure?" She called from behind the stall's door.

"Yes." He thrust open the door and nearly stumbled back inside on impulse. Charlotte stood completely nude in front of him. Her porcelain skin nearly glistening in the soft light of the bathroom, her golden hair traveling down her shoulders in neat glossy waves that rested comfortably just below her shoulder. Her eyes glittered with concern as she gazed back upon him, but he could see something else in there. The flicker of curiosity and arousal.

"Good to hear." She smiled. His eyes trailed down her toned body. She was full of graceful curves and carried herself in a delicate and far more subdued manner than he was used to. His eyes stopped at the appendage between her legs. The one thing that always struck him with surprise.

"My eyes are up here." She added.

"Sorry, Charlotte." He sighed as he attempted to step past her. "I'll just be going-"

"No Dana. You smell disgusting. As your friend and roommate, I am begging you to get into the shower."

"I-"

"I will get down on my hands and knees if you so desire." She laughed slightly. He looked into her eyes for any signs of hostility or trickery. But as he watched them soften as he took a step backwards towards the stall, he sighed.

"Fine." Dana muttered as he stepped out of the stall and the toilet flushed loudly behind him. "I suppose I can do that."

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"I do." He added. "I really don't have the proper headspace to deal with whatever game you're playing at, Charlotte."

"Rude!" She huffed. "I offered to help you! I also do not appreciate the insinuation, Dana."

"Well, what else did you expect? You've been flirting with me non-stop for weeks." He shuffled slightly, his high heels clicking on the tile floor.

"Dana, I didn't come in here to flirt with you. I came in here to bathe myself. But now that you're here, I wanted to have a conversation with you anyway."

"Oh?" He pushed past her as he stepped over to the bench outside the showers to undo the straps on his shoes.

"So now you are interested in me?"

"I've had a strange day, Charlotte." He sighed taking off his dress.

"Dana, it's not even noon." She frowned. "Are you alright?"

"Exactly." He nodded standing back up to hang the dress up carefully beside one of the bathroom stalls. "Strange day."

"So, are you willing to speak with me?" She pulled a towel from a nearby closet and tossed it to him.

"Sure, why not."

"Do you remember yesterday?"

"Yes." He nodded turning on the nearest shower to him and stepping into the hot water. "I remember it like it was yesterday."

"Funny." She smirked. "How about the dining hall?"

"Yes."

"I wanted to talk about that."

"Which part Charlotte?" He turned quickly to face her. "The part where you humiliated Warren? Taunted him? For what?"

"You don't know Warren like I do, Dana." She sighed and then he felt her gaze drifting ever slowly down. "Wow." She muttered. He knew what she was staring at. This would be the first time he had revealed his nude form to anyone beside Amorette. He didn't care anymore. He didn't care about hiding from them. He had to be stronger than he used to be. For him. For Warren.

"My eyes are up here." He spat.

"I was not expecting you to be so endowed." Dana rolled his eyes at that. He was not the most gifted man, but he was never ashamed of what he had between his legs. According to the research that he had done as a horny and dumb teenager with far too much access to the internet and free time, he was above average.

"I know someone good enough to know when they're not comfortable around people like you, Charlotte."

"Are you angry, Dana?"

"What the fuck do you think?" He hissed. He couldn't help as he rage began to build. All he could remember was his friend whimpering under the table at the barbs that this witch had hurled his way.

"You don't understand."

"Enlighten me then."

"I didn't come here to fight with you!" She groaned in frustration. "Do you know how long Warren's been here? How long I've known him?"

"I don't care! I know when someone's hurt!" He yelled back, he let his words echo off the walls for a moment. "I know when you overstepped a line." He began to lather his body in soap as he felt his rage building even further.

"Twenty-six!"

"What?"

"That's how many hours Dana that it took before I fucked Warren Cox. You think he's scared? He's terrified of me? We've all had Warren, in various rooms, in various ways. So I can say with confidence that Warren was never scared."

"Charlotte-"

"He is nothing like how he is with you!" She huffed. "This is not about the past. I'm coming to you as your friend, Dana!"

"My friend?" He scoffed.

"Dana, do you remember when you were going to date Amorette?"

"Yes." He sighed. "Yes, I do."

"You have no experience with this. That's what I'm trying to say. I see the way he makes you act, the way you look at him, and the way he looks at you."

"What?"

"Dana, Warren likes you. He's got a crush on you and I think you do too." He rinsed the soap from his body as he turned to face her. He could see the frustration on her face, shown in her stance, her frown, and her eyes.

"I don't..." He trailed off as he felt the impact of her words crash against him.

"You would be an idiot if you do not act on this. You two could be so happy together, Dana."

"You think so, Charlotte?"

"I really do." She nodded. "I swear that's all I wanted to talk about."

"Thanks." He sighed with a hesitant nod. "I appreciate it."

"You're welcome." She exhaled as the stress melted away from her. "I just didn't want you to miss out on the signs."

"I'm going to leave now, Charlotte." He didn't know how to handle her words. How to feel about her insinuation. Did he like Warren? Sure, he liked him. Warren was sweet, kind, shy, and beautiful. He was a wonderful friend, someone that Dana could trust and speak honestly with. Someone who had struggled with the same issues that he did. Not another girl of Hearts Academy or instructor out to torment him. But someone who could understand his plight, his hesitation. Warren never asked anything of him. Never assumed anything either. He had been vulnerable, open, and honest the entire time. He hid no secrets; he told no lies.

He had just been himself. He had just been his friend. Warren allowed Dana to breathe easy, to relax, and to unwind. For the first time, he felt truly safe with him. But Dana wasn't gay. He had no interest in dating a man. He didn't see there being any point in time in which he would build his life with another person like him.

But Warren wasn't just any ordinary man, was he? If femininity was a plague then Warren was surely suffering from it worse than him. He was unmistakably womanly, unmistakably pretty, unmistakably beautiful. He was warm, he was so warm, not in the in the ways that Mademoiselle had been. With her soft touch, hot breath, and sultry eyes. Warren's soul was warm. His very essence was bright and comforting. Enough that he could feel the stress of his daily trials slipping away when he stared deep into those minty eyes. A comfort that he had longed for so long. A wish that remained so unfulfilled.

Before he could blink, he was standing naked in front of him. The library was quiet and empty and Warren could not help as his cheeks burned. Water stilled rolled down Dana's back, small puddles forming on the hardwood floor.

"Dana?" He knew his answer then. As soon as the gentle boy spoke with words of concern and everlasting warmth in his voice.

"Warren," He panted. He was out of breath, out of energy. "Do you want to go out with me?"

"As friends?"

"No." Dana felt his heart flutter. "Not like that."

Warren lunged at him throwing his arms around his neck. Before Dana could even blink, he felt the weight of his answer on against his chest and his soft lips against his. He grabbed hold of him, cradling his head as his eyes fluttered and closed. The two became one on the floor behind them. Their joy expressed in the only way that he knew how. He felt the hardwood against his back as he shuddered beneath him. He could feel his breath inside of him, his soft raven hair against his. Their fingers intertwined, Dana broke apart and opened his eyes. Warren was smiling and his eyes were wet and full of tears.

"I didn't even get you dinner first." Dana chuckled.

"You don't need to. All I really want is you, Dana." Warren breathed.

"I promise I won't treat you like they did." He whispered.

"I-I never felt that way about them." He answered.

"So, it's a date?"

"Yeah." Warren smiled; he felt a lone tear fall on to his bare chest. "I'd love to."

Dana made a silent promise in that blissful moment. A promise of protection and hope.

Then he sealed it with a kiss.

Then another for good measure.