Hearts Academy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weight lifted and so too did the haze of lust on Dana's mind. His eyes slowly opened as he felt the soft touch of Warren's hand upon his cock and his lips soon after.

He screamed in pleasure. Screamed in blessed agony as his lover's warm and wet tongue danced upon the length of his tool. He could only feel the waves and heat eclipsing his every thought. His twitched and groaned as he felt his head slip past his tongue and further and further down into the core of his lover's being.

"C-Careful!" Dana breathed. But he only felt the vibrations of Warren's small laugh in response and he screamed in pleasure as his nerves sent molten sparks of delight all the way up his body to his brain.

"Don't worry." Warren giggled as he removed it from his mouth. "I'm a natural. Give me your hand, Dana."

Dana nodded as he did so and Warren guided it to his throat.

"Open your eyes and watch, okay?" Warren purred, his voice was delicate and decidedly girl-like. There was not a single shred of masculinity contained within the song of his speech. He nodded as he acquiesced and then his eyes widened as he watched Warren dive headfirst back on to his dick and felt his throat bulge outwards as it slipped back into his throat.

"Fu-Fuck!" He gasped as Warren flexed around it and then Dana could only let a moan escape from his lips as it milked a bit of his precum down his throat. Warren had not lied to him. He was indeed a natural. His lips gave a small gentle kiss to Dana's crotch as his eyes never left Dana's own. As he moaned once more, he felt his cock free itself once more and Warren coughed slightly. He had never seen his own manhood stand so rigidly at attention. He felt so hard that it hurt.

"Ready?" He smiled.

"F-For?" Dana's question did not need to be answered. At least by words, he felt Warren's hand on his tool and then squatted above. He lowered down ever so slowly upon the head and he immediately felt the resistance of Warren's desire.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you!"

"Dana, shut up." He spoke between his teeth. More and more pressure sat on the head of dick and his thoughts of lust quickly turned to worry.

Then it happened.

His head slipped inside with Warren's determination and he could only feel the molten heat of his inside.

"FUCK!" Dana screamed in ecstasy as Warren slid further down on to him until his bottom sat on to his hips.

"Fuck." Warren panted. "You're so big."

"I'm sorry!" Dana words were barely stitched together.

"It's a compliment dummy!" Warren laughed. He punctuated his words with a movement of his hips as he squeezed the passageway around Dana's tool causing another moan of delight from the two of them.

Dana's hand found his way towards Warren's hips as Warren began to gently bounce on his lap. His toes curled as his eyes fluttered and closed. There was only a heat beyond description. A heat from his core, from his lover, and even his own soul. The room burned away in his mind, the Academy aflame with their desires as their spirts danced, mingled, and fused together.

The ocean of pleasure churned within him, the waves crashed hard against his body. Each one was bigger than the last. He could feel Warren picking up pace. He could hear the wet sound of flesh-against-flesh. He had heard it before here. But this was the first time he had contributed to it.

A tidal wave of ecstasy washed over him and he nearly screamed as it did. He could feel it. He could feel it with each touch of Warren's bottom upon his lap.

"Dana!" His lover panted. "Give it to me!"

He couldn't answer. He could only feel the passageway tighten around his manhood once more as Warren's moans of delight raised in volume.

"Cum!" He said suddenly. "Cum inside me, Dana!"

Dana obliged nearly immediately as the heat exploded without a single delay. He felt his cock paint Warren's insides with his own seed. He felt Warren's arms suddenly around his neck again and his lips against his own. He couldn't believe how good the kiss felt. Each second sending burning pangs of pleasure and after-shocks of his orgasm through his very core. He gently returned to his senses slowly breaking apart and pulling his lover close.

"I love you." He spoke finally. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Dana." He blinked back tears as he opened his eyes. Warren's smiling face the first sight he saw. He looked even more beautiful, the sweat from the love glistening in the night. Warren's legs trembled as he raised himself from Dana's lap slowly. Dana felt the sweet embrace of the cold air dance across the surface of his cock once more. Warren's hand fumbled for his blouse before he pulled a small blue heart from the breast pocket.

It was chalky candy heart that he had seen on every single valentine day of his life. On the surface in pinkish-red writing was the words they had spoken to each other, "I love you."

"You like those?" Dana laughed but he could only watch as Warren popped it into his mouth before kissing him once more. He felt his tongue pass the candy from his mouth to his own and he couldn't do anything but let it dissolve in his mouth as the two kissed once more. Warren's hands caressed his arms and hair as he moaned in delight. He could feel the pang of desire building once more as the heat of their passion seemed to be burning even hotter than before. Dana felt more sweat building on his forehead, and he couldn't take it anymore as his cock hardened nearly instantly.

"Can we go again?" He panted.

"Yes!" Warren nodded excitedly as he kissed Dana's neck once more. Sparks ecstasy danced in his mind once more as reality began to fade again. He could only wish that this moment could simply last forever.

He closed his eyes as he moaned once more.

Then, he could feel the cold hard ground beneath him and the sounds of songbirds from nearby. Dana opened his eyes curiously and could only yelp as the bright light of the sun nearly blinded him in response. He raised his hand and then opened his eyes once more.

He was not in the room. In fact, he was not even with Warren. He glanced around quickly and found himself back in his own room. Then it hit him hard.

Pain, excruciating dull pain, filled his throat and his mind. His body was sore, his bottom more so than anything else. He raised a hand to his head and felt the tips of his hair matted and hard against his scalp. He scrambled towards a mirror with shaking limbs.

There his reflection greeted him. His reflection with its perfect bright blue eyes.

END OF ACT I: MARS