Hearts Academy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

Their first kiss lasted for an eternity and yet Dana wished for even more time. Despite his bashful appearance, Warren was far more skilled at it than him and he followed his example in their romance rather than to take strides on his own. He dared not to even think about how Warren must have seen him. Inexperienced, foolish, and clumsy. But he could not help himself. It was after all, his first kiss.

His first kiss had been with a boy. Even though the boy had been as beautiful and sweet as any girl he'd ever met or perhaps even sweeter. It did not distract him from the fact that he had been with another boy. It did not change the facts of the matter. It was a scenario that he had never dreamed of. In all of his imaginative power, in all of his meticulous planning for the future, he had never foreseen it. Dana had never even considered it. But it was the truth. A truth that he did not seem to mind.

Warren was, after all, perfect. He was just a perfect kind soul that Dana wished for nothing more than to spend his life with. It was an odd and warm feeling that he never had felt before. How could he? He was his first in so many blessed ways.

They spent every hour together from sunrise to sunset. Each moment was spent in search of something different, something new, something exciting. The academy had much to offer them in those regards. Scenery, paintings, books, and even the architecture gave them both hundreds of ideas each more magnificent than the last.

Warren was a creative with a passion for words. He spent his hours dedicating his life to translating his own fantastic ideas to the page. He worked hard, fast, and often as he possibly could with a work ethic that seemed to shock even him. Dana could scarcely believe the hours that he had kept himself locked in the hidden sanctuary on most days. He didn't dare to disturb his love; he knew that the times he spent alone were precious.

They were so alike in that regard. Almost like twins. They cared not for socializing with the others, attending the various optional lessons from Mademoiselle, but to be alone with their art and their passions. Such was the life of an artist it seemed.

It was a beautiful life that the two led. Dana held his tongue as they became just like all the others in the photo album on Mademoiselle's desk. Meals tasted better, drinks sweeter, and joy came in more abundance. They giggled as they fed each other dinners in the dining hall, stealing wine from the kitchens late at night, and snuggled up against one another in each other's room.

Suffice to say, they were happy together.

In the late afternoon on Friday, he had sequestered himself in his own study. The reference books, the dependable table, and the gorgeous view helping him to create masterpiece after masterpiece. His pencils flew across the page, lines connecting and forming as he envisioned to become something more. He was alone, Warren had gone off to talk to Mademoiselle Leblanc about his part in the study. He had gotten far more confident under Dana's watchful eyes. Enough that he had almost stopped hiding entirely. He heard movement outside of his door and quickly a jolt of fear gave way to relief as he saw Warren re-enter.

"Hey!" He smiled as he gazed up from his work. He looked tired, haggard, and even a little worn down but that did not stop him from running up to him and giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek. Dana watched as his face transformed completely from exhaustion into joy.

"Dana!" He purred. "What are you up to?"

"I'm sketching something. It's a surprise." Dana grinned as he quickly closed his book.

"A surprise?" Warren gasped as he sat down on the edge of the desk. "That's such a nice thought."

"How was Mademoiselle's?"

"It wasn't too bad. She needs me to do some private lessons to make up for lost time."

"I thought you were already doing private lessons?" Dana cocked an eyebrow as he looked over to Warren.

"No." He shook his head with a heavy sigh. "I've been hiding."

"Hiding from Leblanc? That's possible?"

"No." Warren spoke quickly.

"Oh."

"She wants me to try wearing cosmetics." His voice barely audible. The sheer idea seemingly filling him with fear and anxiety.

"Cosmetics?" Dana scoffed. "You're pretty enough without them."

"That's what I said!" Warren hopped off the desk at once. "But she said that was not the reason feminine people wore cosmetics."

"And what was?" Dana rolled his eyes at the notion leaning back in his chair.

"For fun, for the artistry."

"Ah." Dana nodded. He didn't want to tell him how he understood that ideal. The idea of beauty at the end of a brush and a canvas free to be explored. A medium that he perhaps might have been interested in another life. The last thing he wanted to do was to upset him.

"I just want to write." Warren groaned sinking to floor and out of sight. "I just want to be left alone and work on my story."

"I understand." Dana sighed. "Way too well at this point. Well, if you want you can always work on your story here."

"T-Thank you." The stutter was rare now. The shy persona had given way to someone so warm and kind that Dana could scarcely believe that they wasted their time with them.

"How goes your story anyway?"

"It goes well." Warren leaned up and lay his head on the desk. "I just finished the first chapter."

"First?" Dana smirked. "You've been writing it for how long?"

"Like maybe a year." He blushed. "But it's complicated."

"How complicated?"

"Complicated." He muttered sinking back down again.

"Tell me!"

"I thought I did?" Warren sighed from below. "Didn't I?"

"Yeah but I want to hear it again."

"So, in the year 20XX humanity is dying due to the increase of natural disasters. A couple of scientists bankrolled by the world's last investors invent a sort of time travel. It's not time travel! But it's close! Basically, they can travel between timelines and are searching for the closest one to their homes minus the horrible tragedies."

"Sounds interesting!" Dana smiled; he had already heard this tale several times. Warren's voice was full of love, excitement, and joy whenever he discussed his carefully crafted tales. He always loved passionate people. He snapped back to reality as he watched Warren's sparkling eyes focus on him.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled back. "I don't really like speaking about that stuff. I'm afraid people will find it stupid?"

"Who would find that stupid?"

"Lots of people." He sighed. "Lots and lots of people."

"I'm sorry." Dana looked away from him quickly. He knew the harsh criticisms launched at his work. He knew the sharp stings that even the most caring words could have on his soul.

"It's okay."

"W-Would you like to see my surprise?" Dana spoke quietly. So quietly that he worried that Warren didn't even hear his words. He could feel a lump in his throat form, the familiar static of anxiety begin to take root in his mind and sweat begin to form on his brow.

"Sure!" Warren leapt at the opportunity with a smile. "I would love to."

"H-Here." Dana's fingers trembled as he handed him his sketchbook. It was simple. A tall woman with a scowl on her face flanked by a swirling vortex of what would be colors and energy. There was barely any detail, nor anything more than a framework of what would could be a finished piece.

Warren didn't speak a single word. He just turned bright red as his entire body trembled and a slow whine escaped from his lips. He rushed forward nearly knocking Dana to the ground as he threw his arms upon him at once. He began to cry softly as he brought his lips to his lover's and hugged him tight. Dana's eyes widened as he yelped from the sudden impact before wrapping his arms around Warren with a deep contented sigh as he leaned further into the kiss.

"It's perfect." Warren sobbed as he broke apart from the kiss, tears streaming down his cheeks. He buried his head sheepishly into his chest. The chair slowly slid backwards until they both tumbled to the ground together with a crash.

"I'm glad." Dana smiled from beside him. "I'm so glad."

"You're amazing, Dana." Warren sobbed clutching on to him tight.

"I had some great inspiration." He smiled.

"You're just so amazing." Warren continued. He didn't want to say anything else. Instead, he closed his eyes and let his boyfriend continue to sob tears of joy into his shirt.

"I don't ever want to leave." He laughed through the tears. "I don't ever want to leave you, Dana Morgan."

"Who said you had to?" Dana smiled as he felt his lover nuzzle further into his chest.

"Is it wrong that I'm sleepy?" Warren laughed again.

"No." Dana chuckled. "It's never wrong."

"I-" Warren's voice trailed off until his sobs were quickly silenced and replaced with soft gentle breathing. Dana opened his eyes and rolled his eyes with a smile when he saw Warren sleeping gently in his embrace.

"Guess I'm not getting up." He whispered before following in his example and letting his mind slowly drift away.

~~~

Gone were the comforts of the study, the soothing sounds of Warren sleeping against his chest, and the light of day. Instead, Dana Morgan woke with a start against the cold floor of Hearts Academy. It was dark. Darker than he had ever seen it before with an oppressive shadow that loomed over the entire building. He stood carefully before he noticed the most peculiar and horrifying aspect.

His clothes were gone. He stood naked and alone in one of the many twisted corridors that lined the academy. He shielded himself from any prying eyes and carefully walked further down the hall in hopes of finding anything that may elucidate his current situation. His mind was buzzing with fear and his breath grew short as one turn led him into an even darker hall. He strode to the windows and pulled apart the blinds to find something even more horrific.

They were barred shut from the outside and from high above he could see a bright blood red moon staring down at him. As he stumbled backwards, the halls filled with the ominous red moonlight and Dana could feel his heart about to leap further from his chest.

"Hello?" He called out but found only silence answering his calls. He stumbled forward once more until a pair of great doors awaited him. He had never seen this door before in his time at Hearts. Bold, dark, and heavy doors bearing symbols and glyphs of an almost satanic persuasion. There were images of women surrounding a group of smaller men. Images of sex, domination, and of a burning fire. It was completely and utter out of place in the backdrop of the Academy and yet for some reason, Dana did not run headlong from it.

Instead, he removed his hands from covering his dignity and gave the doors a push. They were indeed heavy, heavier than he expected, but with one final shove he was able to open it with a heavy elongated groan coming from the wood on all sides. As the doors opened beyond a crack, Dana's lithe body slipped through the threshold and it slammed close behind him with a loud thud.

Before him, he could see familiar sights. The girls of Hearts Academy, his fellow students all stripped down to nothing. Around their forms dangled heavy chains that rattled with each jerk of their bodies. The courtyard was pitch black and where the gazebo stood was now replaced with a horrid altar. Hewn from stone with strange glyphs engraved into the surface. Pools of melted red wax lay on the surface from the candles scattered around it. In the center, wearing a pair of manacles, was Warren Cox who was busy being violated by Charlotte and Cosette whose naked flesh were anointed in red markings and symbols.

He sprinted towards them. His heart nearly leaping from his chest. Warren's body was bruised and beaten, the girls taking their time to shout unholy chants and hymns into the air as they thrust hard into him. Each thrust causing him to scream in pleasure and pain. He could scarcely believe his eyes as he watched Cosette enter him as well with a wicked smile. She no longer resembled anything like her composed self. Instead, she was something far worse. Her thick long tool pushed aside Charlotte as she cackled with sadistic glee at the pain she inflicted on him. From the glow of the candlelight, he could see the thick white streaks of semen rolling down his flesh.

Dana could only stretch out his hand as they seemed to grow further and further away.

From behind, a woman dressed in the same chains and markings held a thick tome in the air with one hand while singing unintelligible songs into the evening air. He felt a chill against his flesh as he watched her. She lowered her head and cast her gaze towards him, her face half-hidden by an ornate glittering masquerade mask. Her lips, ruby and wet, curled into a smile and he felt his heart beat even faster. He recognized that pale flesh that glistened in the evening air, the slender form of Mademoiselle Leblanc.

"DANA." She spoke in a voice that was beyond human. A mixture of voices that didn't seem to come from her. He felt something grab hold of his wrists and his arms were nearly ripped from their sockets as he tried to continue to run.

"DANA MORGAN?" She, no, it repeated once again.

"Mademoiselle!" His voice was pathetic and quiet. He could feel tears beginning to form in his eyes. "Please! Stop this!"

"STOP?" The voice hissed from behind him now. His eyes widened as he felt a cold hand on his shoulder. Claws dug into his tender body as he was forced to his knees on the ground. The girls of Hearts looked on with erect members in hand stroking it to the horrific display behind him.

"Mademoiselle!" He cried out again.

"WHY WOULD I NOT COMPLETE THE SET DANNNAAAAA?" He turned to look at her. To plead and beg but could only scream. It was not the Mademoiselle he knew. For a massive equine penis took shape between her legs and she smiled a fanged smile as she forced him down hard into the dirt.

"STOP!" He screamed, his fingers grasping at the ground as he tried to scramble away. Clawed fingers stabbed into his hips as he felt her enter him with a swift and violent motion.

"YES." She panted thrusting hard immediately into him. His body screamed out in horror but his voice was not his own. Instead, it was rising in pitch and softness with each thunderous clap of her hips against his bottom. He could feel her inside of him, stretching his poor rectum out to its limits. The pain was beyond measure, beyond comparison, and yet he could feel pleasure as well. Pleasure that seeped from every pore. Pleasure that caused his own cock to tremble and leak on to the ground.

"FUCK HER! FUCK HER! FUCK HER! FUCK HER! FUCK HER!" The girls chanted in time with each of her thrusts. His chest began to burn at the mere touch of the night air. He watched in horror as his fingers twisted and snapped until they were slenderer and more petite. A symphony of cracking sounds filled his ears as his skull followed quickly suit. With each thrust of her massive cock, the heat inside him built and his body screamed out in exquisite pain.

"LOOK AT THE SLUT! LOOK AT THE WHORE OF HEARTS!" The demonic voice cackled. His chest swelled and his nipples puffed until he could feel even heavier than before. His entire sense of balance shifted immediately, and he fell to the ground as he gasped in horror as the fingernails grew on his new fingers.

"LOOK AT THE SLUT! LOOK AT THE WHORE OF HEARTS ACADEMY!" The girls laughed as they shoved Warren down on to the ground and took him as well. He could feel nothing as he watched his boyfriend being continuously violated. His eyes locked on him in a sense of mutual pity.

"Please!" He begged but it was not in his own voice. His voice was gone. Replaced with something far more sultry, breathy, and feminine. He could feel his own cock growing wetter between his legs and he bit his bottom lip as thoughts of pleasure flooded inwards.

"CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM!" The words filled his mind and his soul. His body trembled and convulsed as the wetness only grew and grew. Waves of pleasure and ecstasy tore through him at once until he could feel nothing, do nothing, and be nothing more than a passenger on the explosion from within himself. His vision went white and when the haze fell, he saw himself being dragged towards the altar by a grinning Jess and Natalie. Warren watched from beside him as he was quickly turned over so that he could see that thing in the shape of Mademoiselle begin to saunter over to him. She was still hard, and her cock swelled at the mere sight of him. He glanced down as she guided herself into him once. Into where his manhood once had been. He screamed as he saw it over the sight of his breasts, the new orifice between his legs that replaced it. He screamed in a voice that was not his own as he gazed up into the blood-red sky.

~~~~

The shock of the dream tore through him as his body jolted awake. The pain, the anguish, and the horror of the nightmare coalesced in icy cold droplets of sweat down his body. His eyes slowly adjusted back into the light of the study as he blinked back tears and shame at his own horrible vision. Dana turned quickly towards Warren, his eyes still closed and his breath still soft and exhaled deeply. Whatever tragedy he had imagined had been just that. While he had suffered, screamed, and anguished over the abuse of his boyfriend on that dark night, Warren had slept soundly and peacefully as always. Unaware and unsuspecting of what Dana's mind had just put him through.

As he gazed back at the small boy curled against him on the hardwood floor, he pushed the nightmare from his mind and returned to his blissful reality.

It didn't take long for Warren to awaken after him. But he did so not to the horror of a nightmare but to the fanfare of rumbling hunger from his stomach. The pale green eyes focused immediately on the face of his lover and then he laughed sheepishly. Dana knew the signs all to well. It was time for dinner for the two of them. Without exchanging a single word, the two rose with smiles on their faces and left the study immediately towards the dining hall. He let Warren lead the way, his mind still preoccupied with watching for invisible dangers. The halls of Hearts Academy were no longer pitch-black nor filled with malevolent energy. Instead, he could see the night sky clearly through the windows and his own two feet in front of him. It was no longer threatening but instead with a familiar and pleasant sense of home. His home away from home. Full of his friends, his teachers, and his wonderful and loving partner.

Warren's hips swayed with each step and his long silky black hair bounced with it. The indigo tips glittered in the artificial light, he turned quickly on his heels to smile at Dana before picking up the pace to the center building. He didn't seem to mind his love taking the lead. It left Dana with plenty of time to reconstitute himself and his thoughts. He focused his eyes ahead instead of behind. With each step leaving more and more distance from his nightmare. They descended down the steps into the main corridor of the central building and finally through the doors of the lavish dining hall.

Before them, sitting in the centermost table, was the amalgamation of his fears. The girls of Hearts bickered playfully amongst themselves as they shared their meal together. He shot a quick glance towards the exit before Warren stopped in his tracks and he heard his boyfriend's gasp quickly.

"Perhaps we should come back later." Warren whispered.

"It's okay." Dana gulped as sweat gathered on his brow and he could feel waves of nervous heat wash of him at once. "We'll be fine."