All Comments on 'Hearts of Gold'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't care how you choose to pronounce it..

But spell it right. It's 'then' not 'than'. ie. "Than the fourth it is." should be "Then the fourth it is."

Good story, but proof read your work before publication.

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Not incest or taboo..

I liked the story just fines, but as another person said, this should be filed under the "First time" category. There was nothing illegal or immoral here.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GOLD IS A STONE

and stony hearts cause pain. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 STRAWBERRY GIRL

has created a good tale of modern day problems. Lets hope for a sequel or epilog. TK U MLJ LV NV

judge1179judge1179over 12 years ago
Good Story....

but, I have a few problems. First, learn the difference between 'then' and 'than'. Then refers to time, than refers to a comparison. Second, this should be in a different category. There is nothing remotely taboo about this story. It could be filed under First Time or even Romance, but not Incest/Taboo.

Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
Definitely Taboo to Date a student

Thank you Red for placing this in the category that you did. With that said, I believe it would have been read by many more if it had been placed in Romance but then, I wouldn't had seen it most likely. As a Romance story goes, it was pretty good and as my Title line says: It is definitely Taboo for a teacher to date a High School student. My only real problem was with Christi's last name on page 1,: "Oh, sorry. I'm Christi, Brian's aunt. Christi Marron."

Then again, :He opened the door for a boy and woman, stepped back and came face to face with Christi Marron.

In the next paragraph, :"Miss Maddon -- or is it Missus? I'm sorry about earlier.

And it continues to be Maddon for the rest of the story.

I saw it as a minor glitch that can happen when you are first writing a story and make a change, but fail to go back and find all occurrences of the original name.

A very good story none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Great story. Held my interest and kept me guessing almost to the end. Bookmarked your "STORY SUBMISSIONS" page and plan to read more of your work. Not sure why the emphasis on everyone being over 18 on this site (a little unrealistic from my experience, but then I was married and my wife & I already had our first son by that age and that was 40+ years ago) but it still attracts very high quality material.

Keep up the good work. I am sure there are a lot more than me enjoying it.

goodgurlgetsbadgoodgurlgetsbadover 12 years ago
loved this

Brings back memories of my high school year romance, loved it- thanks RHF <3

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
AWWWWWW !

That was thoroughly beautiful.

Love your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ticked all the boxes.

A very good read, not the 'wham bam thank you m'am' that you normally get here. Not that it matters a jot, I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you.

PapaKilo14PapaKilo14almost 10 years ago
Loved the story

Great story.

Minor typo:

"Hello Brian," Klye said, extending his hand first to the boy, before offering it to the woman.

Should be:

"Hello Brian," Kyle said, extending his hand first to the boy, before offering it to the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Taste it.

While he was licking her pussy, he should have spread her ass cheeks and sniffed, licked, sucked and tongue fucked her asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mix up

Maddon or Marron?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kyle was such an ASSHOLE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally Kyle came to his senses!! Great Story. Wish there was more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous