Hearts of Malice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the way Loretta moaned and quivered, Elisa guessed that her mouth indeed felt quite pleasant around the knightess' cock. Using her empirical knowledge of oral sex, Elisa began bobbing her head up and down, her saliva slickening the top of Loretta's lengthy shaft. Careful not to use her teeth, the Princess began using her tongue independently of the motion of her mouth, slobbering over the dick in her mouth.

"Go deeper." Loretta grunted with a domineering tone.

Elisa knew that her gentle friend would never dare speak to her like that in more usual circumstances. From the urgent, frightening lust that dripped from Loretta's voice, the Princess realized that she would have to finish willy-nilly what she had started.

Elisa breathed calmly through her nose, before slowly taking in her mouth more and more of Loretta's lengthy cock. The Princess' eyes began to water as she forced herself down further than what she felt possible. Her jaw ached, held open by the knightess' girthy meat slab and she gagged loudly against the cock in her mouth as Loretta's tip reached the entrance of the Princess' throat.

Loretta grabbed Elisa's right hand and led it towards her weighty balls. The Princess easily understood the knightess' intention and very delicately she began kneading Loretta's ballsack. The Princess' sheltered life had left her without any kind of sexual experiences, so she just did what felt natural, and from the knightess' grunts of satisfaction, Elisa thought that she was doing pretty well.

Suddenly, Loretta's hands settled on top of Elisa's head. The Princess felt Loretta playfully ruffle her hair for a while as Elisa did her best to pleasure the Knightess' oversized dick, then Loretta began to firmly push Elisa's head down, forcing the Princess to swallow more of her cock. Elisa panicked, letting out a muffled yelp as she tried vainly to resist the knightess' strength.

"I said deeper!" Loretta snarled menacingly.

Loretta sharply pushed Elisa's face down her cock and the Princess gagged loudly as the knightess' cock punched through the entrance of her throat. Loretta moaned and smiled in blissful contentment as her dick penetrated Elisa's tight throat. With Elisa's throat entrance out of the way, the knightess managed to steadily push the squirming Princess down until her whole shaft was hidden inside Elisa's deliciously tight throat.

The Princess couldn't breath, her throat obstructed by her friend's massive cock. Elisa began pummeling the knightess' hips, hoping to get Loretta's attention and hopefully make her withdraw the appendage that smothered Elisa. But Loretta showed no sign of even noticing Elisa's weak strikes.

Instead, the knightess started to thrust her hips back and forth while keeping Elisa's face steady, roughly fucking the Princess' face like it was nothing more than a fucktoy designed for her to dump her overflowing lust. Loretta's moans grew louder and more delirious as she sped up her hips, fucking her friend's face without a care in the world.

Elisa was getting light headed as she struggled to breathe through the brutal facefuck her friend was giving her. Her throat was painfully sore and she repeatedly gagged as Loretta harshly plundered her face. The Princess tried to push Loretta away, to punch her, claw at her and even bite her cock, but nothing Elisa did appeared to have any effects on the unhinged knightess. Soon the Princess no longer had the strength to lift her fists or do anything else. Limply, she took the abuse, struggling to even stay conscious, the world fading to black.

With a victorious roar, Loretta pushed her cock down Elisa's throat one last time as her climax exploded out of her. A torrent of cum flooded the unresponsive Princess' throat while Loretta tightly gripped Elisa's head to make sure that the Princess swallowed every drop of her vast load.

As Loretta's balls emptied, she felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off her shoulders. Once she was thoroughly spent, her whole load dumped inside Elisa's stomach, her hands finally left the Princess' head and she took her dripping, hard cock out of Elisa's mouth.

At last freed from Loretta's grip, the Princess took an urgent, pained breath and crumbled to the ground, cum dripping out of her mouth and glassy-eyed.

Loretta's acts suddenly came crashing down on her. She instantly lost her content smile, replaced by a worried, remorseful frown. The knightess dropped to her knees and gently cradled the Princess' limp body.

"Princess... I'm so sorry... I shouldn't..." She whimpered as she began to cry. "What have I done... Princess..."

"I'm... fine. I'm fine." Elisa murmured between labored breaths. She painfully coughed some cum that had been stuck in her throat, then tried to smile as best as she could when her eyes met Loretta's.

"No you're not! I almost killed you! I shouldn't have... We shouldn't have..." The knightess rambled repeatedly, struggling to contain her guilt.

"It was my fault. You warned me, I don't know why I thought that doing... that... with my mouth was a good idea. But I'm fine, I swear." Elisa said softly, trying to console the knightess.

With unsteady legs, the Princess stood up under Loretta's attentive eyes. Elisa took a few steps in the room, before sitting down on the edge of Loretta's bed. The Knightess hurriedly did the same and sat next to her friend.

"How are you feeling?" Elisa asked, concerned by her friend's well-being.

"Much better. Thanks to you." Loretta answered, carefully avoiding Elisa's gaze by staring at the wall in front of her.

Elisa gave Loretta's cheek a quick kiss, and the knightess blushed heavily. "Do you still feel it? Urilesh's curse?" The Princess' inquired.

"Yes." Loretta admitted after a short silence. "But faintly! I am myself again, I assure you. You have nothing to be afraid of now."

Elisa giggled. "I am not afraid. But your penis is still quite lively." The Princess noted.

Loretta suddenly gazed down at her throbbing penis. She jumped to her feet and took a couple of steps back, terribly embarrassed by her massive appendage. "I'm sorry, Princess! I didn't realize that I was still... still erect..."

"Wanna do it again?" Elisa proposed with a coy smile.

"What?! No! We can't do anything of that nature ever again! I won't let you defile yourself further!" Loretta obstinately exclaimed.

"Then two days from now I'll find you brooding right here in this room, dark thoughts filling the parts of your mind that are not lust-addled. Or I'll have to visit you in the gaols because you'll have raped someone." Elisa said, sighing, as she stood up in turn.

"This curse is mine, Princess. Nothing obliges you to share it with me."

Elisa shook her head. "How can you be so stubbornly oblivious to something that is right in front of you, Loretta?"

Puzzled, Loretta watched Elisa walk straight toward her. The Princess stopped inches away from Loretta and stood on tiptoes to plunge her eyes in the knightess'. The women gazed at each other for a second, then Elisa smashed her lips against Loretta's, lovingly kissing the stunned knightess. Suddenly emboldened, Loretta wrapped her toned arms around Elisa, and kissed her back.

When their kiss finally broke, Elisa took a step back and licked her lips, loving the taste of the knightess' lips on hers. She gazed at the knightess she had left panting and flustered, and Elisa smiled brightly. Without a word, the Princess took off her dress, exposing her plain underwear and her otherwise bare body to the friend's lustful eyes.

Elisa neatly folded her dress and put it down on a nearby chair, then she expertly unclasped her bra and discarded it. Wearing nothing but her white panties and a gentle smile she bent on the edge of the bed, wiggling her cute butt tantalizingly.

"W-What are you doing?" Loretta asked, gulping loudly as she guiltily gazed at Elisa's naked body.

"You said that you wanted to bend me over the bed and fuck me, didn't you? Again and again, I believe you even said." Elisa said, craning her neck to face the flustered knightess.

"That... That was the curse speaking..." Loretta tried to justify herself.

"Was it?" The Princess chuckled mischievously. "Can you remove my panties without destroying them, or do I have to do it?"

Loretta finally caved and approached the bent Princess. Gently, the knightess put her hand on Elisa' bare asscheek and gave it a squeeze.

"Do you... Do you really want this?" Loretta whispered as she mindlessly played with Elisa's butt.

"As much as you do, yes." Elisa let out in a moan.

The knightess dropped on her knees, her face right in front of Elisa's concealed crotch. With all the delicacy she could muster, Loretta grabbed Elisa's panties and made it slide down the Princess' slender legs. A sweet, alluring fragrance was released by Elisa's drenched pussy. The knightess inched closer and closer to the Princess' crotch, until she lewdly kissed Elisa's pink pussy and slid her tongue across Elisa's slit.

"Oh." Elisa simply let out, shivering from Loretta's gentle touch.

"I am not the beast that claimed your first time. I'll make you feel good, I promise." The knightess stated right before she shoved her face against Elisa's crotch.

Elisa's eyes rolled back as she felt knightess' tongue against her tight pussy. With a very gentle eagerness, Loretta munched on the Princess' pristine cunt, slobbering over the puffy lips of Elisa's pussy and nibbling on her engorged clit. Loretta's tenderness was a far cry from the brutality that the knightess had previously demonstrated, and it was driving the Princess crazy. Elisa's legs were twitching uncontrollably as Loretta's mouth smothered Elisa with soothing pleasure.

When the knightess' tongue finally entered Elisa's cunt, the Princess' mouth opened wide in a silent orgasmic cry. As Loretta was diligently tongue fucking her, Elisa came harder than ever before, squirting her love juices all over the knightess' face and cutely squeeling in rapture. But Loretta didn't stop there. In addition to her skilled mouth she began using her fingers to stimulate Elisa's outerfolds, her clit, or even the Princess' sealed backdoor. Loretta's service quickly sent Elisa into screaming orgasm after screaming orgasm.

When Loretta finally stood up, licking her drenched lips, Elisa was putty in the knightess' hands, limp against the bed frame. The knightess slickened her cock with Elisa's juices, then quickly lined it with the Princess' yawning vagina.

"Wait!" Elisa exclaimed suddenly, interrupting the knightess right before she could push her cock in the Princess' folds. "Could you please... not finish inside me?"

Very slowly, Loretta thrust her cock forward, spearing Elisa's barely used pussy which stretched around the knightess' massive girth. The Princess' arousal and eagerness made the penetration very smooth. When Loretta stopped moving, her dick was hilted inside Elisa's cunt. The knightess leaned against her friend and lover, her hot breath on Elisa's neck and she began to ram her hips back and forth lovingly.

"I won't do anything you don't want, you have my word." Loretta whispered.

Elisa's previous sexual intercourses were brutal, mind-wrecking experiences that left her body sore and battered but drowning in addictive pleasure. The sheltered Princess never thought that sex could be anything else, and her expectations were pleasurably subverted as Loretta did not fuck her, but affectionately made love to her.

"You are... so gorgeous... so perfect... so sexy!" The knightess voiced her appreciation of her lover's body.

The Princess' blushed crimson at the lewd compliment. Her tongue was lolling out of her open, panting mouth. Every time Loretta's cock traveled down Elisa's depths and penetrated her welcoming womb, the Princess mewled in rapture and she only managed to catch her breath when the knightess' cock withdrew from the inner sanctum.

Now that Elisa's pussy had been remodeled by the knightess' massive cock, Loretta began to speed up, fucking the Princess' harder but still with loving, gentle care. Soon, the dimly lit room was filled by the sound of flesh hitting flesh, lewd, wet squelching noises made by Elisa's drenched cunt and the wanton moans of the two women.

Elisa squealed loudly as she came once more, the count of how many times Loretta's divine cock had sent her over the edge long lost. The Princess' pussy tightened like a vice around the knightess' cock as delight spread through Elisa like a crashing wave. Suddenly, Loretta wrapped her hand against Elisa's mouth, muffling the delirious Princess.

"The whole castle... is going to hear you..." Loretta panted, gritting her teeth as she fought against her own orgasm. "I'm close... So close..."

Loretta gave one last powerful thrust and the Princess' screamed in ecstasy against the knightess' hand, then Loretta urgently pulled out of Elisa's gaping cunt. The knightess wrapped her hands around her girth and furiously stroked her cock, swiftly sending herself over the edge as well. Her body tensed and she let out a guttural growl as she came.

Semen rained upon the Princess' body, generously drenching her from her butt all the way to her shoulder blades. Some of the knightess' most powerful shot of cum even managed to land in Elisa's blonde mane. Loretta's orgasm ultimately died down and her cock softened. Breathing loudly, the knightess' gazed at the glazed body of her friend, then she had to sit down on the bed next to the thoroughly spent Princess, her legs wobbling terribly.

Elisa's hand fumbled around, then managed to find Loretta's hand, the women's fingers intertwining.

--------------------

Loretta and Elisa were cuddling in the small bed that furnished Loretta's guest bedroom, tightly snuggled against each other. The radiant light of the sun poured in the room through the open windows, pleasantly warming the two naked women.

"I wish that moment would last forever, Princess. That we would never have to leave this bed." The knightess said as she ran her hand throughout the Princess' hair, a sad smile on her face.

Elisa chuckled. "You fucked me twice already, and almost literally choked me unconscious with your cock. I wonder what it will take for you to call me by my name."

The knightess' suddenly frowned and she looked away, fleeing Elisa's gaze.

"I was just joking." Elisa said apologetically, putting her hand on Loretta's cheek. "I didn't want to ruin the moment, I'm sorry."

"It's just... I don't like when you joke about things I did while I was... you know... while I lost control. This curse, it's not a trifling matter, I assure you." Loretta said grimly.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." Elisa whispered, kissing Loretta's neck. "Maybe the court's Mage could dispel it? I could talk to him."

"This charlatan? I don't think he could cast a real spell to save his life. And he talks too much, especially when mead is involved." The knightess declined harshly.

"Very well." Elisa sighed, leaning further against Loretta's toned body. "But the list of magic users I know is quite limited, you know?"

Loretta closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. "There is something else. I'm supposed to return to the Moon's Hold while I wait for my next assignment..."

"What?! When?" Elisa exclaimed, suddenly very concerned.

"At best, in a week. I'm so sorry Princess, but I can't go against the Order's will."

The Princess shook her head. "That won't do. How will you handle the curse without my... my aid? And... and... I don't want you gone..." Elisa let out her feelings.

"I don't want to go either, but..." Loretta started, but the Princess interrupted her.

"Enough. The Order of the Moon owes everything to my family, even that stupidly remote stronghold. The old geezers that give you orders will do exactly what my Father asks of them." Elisa stated adamantly.

"And what will you tell your Father exactly? That I absolutely have to stay here so that I can keep fucking his beloved daughter in order to keep my demonic penis in check? I'm sure he'll be delighted." Loretta said sarcastically, shaking her head.

Elisa climbed on top of her friend, sat on Loretta's lower belly and plunged her eyes in Loretta's. "Nooope. I'll say that since the incident, I don't feel safe anywhere anymore. Then I'll say that I find your company comforting, soothing even, and that since you saved my life you deserve a fair reward. And finally I'll tell him that I want you appointed as my personal knight, my sworn, utterly devoted protector. That should give us plenty of opportunities to tend to your... problem, as well as preventing you from having to leave my side."

"You would do that? For me?" Loretta asked, tearing up.

"Not for you. For us." Elisa replied, smiling brightly.

--------------------

Wearing only her nightgown and fluffy slippers, Elisa was determinedly traveling the silent, shadowy hallways of Kaedon's castle, merely crossing paths with a few guards that had drawn the short straw and were patrolling in the dead of night. She had just politely smiled and nodded at most of them, and for the more inquisitive ones she had explained that she had trouble sleeping and that she needed to stretch her legs.

Upon reaching her destination, she slowed down and looked around her, making sure that no one was nearby. Satisfied, the Princess headed towards a bedroom door, then softly knocked on it. She waited for a minute, shivering in the cold air of the night, and as nothing happened she knocked again, louder, constantly checking around her and over her shoulder for any signs of movement.

Finally, the door opened from the inside, and Elisa smirked mischievously.

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading this chapter.

I'm not one to congratulate myself too often, but I'm quite pleased by how this chapter turned out. I hope you do too.

You may have noticed that I like twists and cliffhangers, there are more to come in this story. But speaking of twists, coming from the first chapter, did you expect the one that is not-really-subtly alluded to? At first I expected that it would be super obvious with the ending of chapter one, but actually it isn't.

There will be more varied pairings for sex scenes than just Loretta/Elisa, don't worry, but this chapter was intended to lay the groundwork for the plot. Things will kick in next chapter.

As always, feedback and comments are much appreciated.

12