Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
665I667
665I667
9 Followers

Her hand stills, expecting him to continue, but he remains in the same position she had left him.

Lips curling a frustrated scowl, River places his hand directly over her throbbing wet pussy, shuddering as his hand curls over her cunt, cupping it possessively.

Hadrius is still talking about something... taxes... Cain?

She tries and fails to focus as her breathing grows haggard, tiny flares of fireworks going off in her mind as his middle finger presses slightly on her damp panties, lightly rubbing her pulsating clit.

Yes, she wishes to sigh and raise her hips subtly allowing him to stroke the full length of her, right there.

His strokes are gentle and move in a steady circular motion, applying pressure over her entrance through the material and rubbing it between her seams. The friction sends thrills winding up the columns of her spine and River lifts her hips just slightly, rolling them in tandem to his finger.

Fuck me, her eyes plead with his side profile, please saw me with your fingers.

He does not.

The movement remains controlled and predictable. Over her clit, slipping between her seams and gently pressing the material into her tiny hole before repeating the process. The heat flares across the entirety of her body, flashing so hotly her mouth grows parched with the thoughts of his cum flooding her mouth, thickly flowing down her throat.

Impatiently, she reaches down and tugs her panty sideways just as the warlord withdraws and rises, clasping hands with other men.

Legs still parted, River gazes up at him in clouded confusion. His cynical gaze lowers to her, lips curling in a cold smile; "The meeting is over."

Annoyed.

River had never been more annoyed than she had been in this moment. Staring at her flushed, burning reflection in the mirror, her scowl deepens. She had tried everything to cool the licking sensation that prickles her skin- from freezing baths to lying in the ice snow in her dress alone.

None offered relief to her ache.

Only one person holds the potion and he lies on their bed, engrossed in a large leather-bound book. She peers at him from the cracked door, at his large lithe body stretched out idly on the bed, the silken sheets that drape just below his hip bones. River swallows the pool of saliva in her mouth and smothers the purr that threatens to echo.

She shuts the door and quickly gives the shirt she wears a once over.

It is a simple grey cotton shirt that falls to her knees, but what lies beneath is what would ultimately put her lust to sleep.

Easing the door open, she casually drifts into the room, pausing by the foot of the bed.

River clears her throat and the book hovering before Hadrius' face lowers in the slightest. He regards her with an arched eyebrow.

"I have something to tell you." She says seriously.

"You may."

"Hadrius King," her chin rises an inch, " I demand you fuck me."

"No."

She sets her palms and knees on the bed, crawling over his long limbs, up past his thighs and finally to his abdomen where she settles down. Her swollen moist pussy lips part from the contact of his muscles and she sinks further down until her clit makes contact with him.

River's eyes swell with desire for her warlord.

"Sir," her hips begin to undulate on his abdomen, tentatively using him to masturbate, "Please stuff me with your cock," her lashes flutter in the slightest as she grinds along the fine line of dark hair that trails down his abdomen, "And breed me."

Hadrius' gaze remains fixated on his mate's bright face; the parting of her flushed, pink lips; the blossoming of colour in her cheeks; the lust and frustration pinned in her dark gaze while grinding down on his torso.

Witnessing and experiencing the brunt end of her eroticism had left him in a state of mild desire. There is something provokingly erotic about his human's pressuring confidence, the feeling of her throbbing cunt lathering her leaking arousal all over her lower abdomen, watching her pant and flush as her eyes utter a thousand words of desire.

"Won't you let me be a good girl for you?"

The warlord's jaw hinges down, a lithe muscle flexing in his cheek. "No."

His mate suddenly stops touching herself and watches him for an infuriating moment, her eyes darken as they accept the challenge. She whirls around and sits while facing his legs. Hadrius watches on as she reaches for the hem of her shirt and draws it over her head, leaving her nude.

There is a certain elegance to the curve of her spine that renders the man breathless for a moment, albeit brief before he regains his control; the delicate muscles of her shoulders melt and wind into a narrow waist, resembling something short of butterfly wings, graceful and bewitching as they take their shape.

With one hand braced on his thigh for support, River dips forward, back arching as she exposes her everything to him. For a threatening moment, Hadrius forgets to breathe at the sight of her pretty flushed pussy, her lips moist and dripping with viscous sleek arousal, asshole puckering with each flex of her cheek, inviting him to bury his cock in its sheer tightness.

Her scent is concentrated, flooding his lungs, pumping his salivary glands, and his tongue rolls with the urge to lick her clean.

River reaches between her legs and runs two slender fingers along her sleek lips, spreading them for him in a V. Her tiny hole winks at him prettily, "Won't you stretch me out, my Alpha?"

Hadrius' face is clean-cut from marbled stone, offering no emotion, but his body reacts in the manner she wants. She feels the slight bumping strain beneath his boxers, pressing on her bare chest. River moans breathlessly, running a single digit between her seams, lubricating her finger.

"Do you know," she starts, letting her fingertip circle her tight entrance achingly slowly, "What I think about night?"

The warlord does not answer but she does not need him to, for as she begins to ease one finger into her pussy, his sharp intake of breath is enough to indulge her delightfully. Her velvety walls throb around the intrusive digit, her arousal dripping hotly down her thighs.

"Your cock inside me," she breathes as if the thought itself is too pleasurable to bear. Winding her hand around his thigh, she sets a rhythmic pace of sinking her finger into her hot cunt before his face, her wetness gathering lewdly in the crevice between her legs.

"Pumping." A sheen of sweat collects on her brow like gemstones, opposing the wanton motion of her finger repeatedly entering her throbbing hole, only to leave sleek and glistening for him to see.

"Filling me." Hadrius' throat dries at the marvel of her pussy lips spreading only centimetres from his face, tiny hole clenching enticingly for him to sink into, claim, devour.

"Fucking me into your bed, over and over," River moans as she slips another finger slowly inside her cunt, legs widening to accommodate the welcomed change in girth; the action only defines the beautiful flesh of her womanhood further and a strangled noise threatens to escape her mate's throat, eyes obsidian with silent longing.

"I think about your fingers inside me all night, sir. Your cock down my throat... in my cunt... your hand around my throat..."

Her breaths quicken as the vivid picture bleeds before her eyes like the dyeing of cloths. Hadrius above her. Fingers tightening, bruising her delicate throat. His cock slamming in and out of her awaiting pussy, legs over his shoulders as weak, withering cries left her mouth.

She reaches back with her other hand and spreads a pert cheek, flashing everything he owns, heart racing with excitement at the incandescent look on his face.

"Please," she whispers, slipping her fingers in and out at a gaining pace as she feels her climax approaching. River's mouth falls open in an obscene expression, pink tongue lolling from between her lips as she pants and thrusts her fingers over and over into her tightening cunt. When she curls them just slightly, she strokes something so deep inside her that a low moan overcomes her; "Please, daddy."

The orgasm shudders through her body so violently, River squeals her pleasure whilst trying to clamp her knees shut, barricaded by Hadrius' torso between. Her walls gush around her fingers, fluttering sensitively as her arousal leaks down her inner thighs, dripping off her hand. She remains in that position, pressing her face into his thigh whilst moaning out the remnants of pleasure that ribbons down her spine.

Breathless and still twitching, River carefully withdraws her sleek fingers and straightens slightly, panting. A thin sheen of glowing perspiration sleeks her skin, beads of sweat collecting along the bow of her collarbones and trailing down a single path between her breasts.

Slowly, she rises from her position and turns, locking gazes with the warlord. His eyes lustfully smoulder while watching her, trailing the glimmering rivulets of sweat from her delicate neck down her heaving chest.

Her cheeks are still flushed with arousal, heart hammering. Wordlessly, she lifts her fingers sleek with her arousal and presses the index on his mouth. With their eyes bolted, River applies subtle pressure and his cushioned lips part, feeling the lethal graze of his teeth whilst slipping into the hot cavern of his mouth.

"And after," she says breathlessly, stroking the top of his tongue, purring slightly as she feels it roll around her finger, "you can cum inside me," a second finger joins inside, enjoying the suction that is gently applied, "or on me," a third, he growls hotly, "or in my mouth."

Withdrawing her hands from his mouth, River leans forward and presses a tantalizing kiss on the corner of his mouth, slowly winding her hips on him while sonorously whispering in his ear; "Want it?"

Her face hovers over his, waiting, expecting, hoping.

He watches her a moment, his eyes black fire and unwavering on her face.

"No."


665I667
665I667
9 Followers
12