Heat Crazy

Story Info
Seducing his best friend's mom, aunt, and sister!
13.9k words
4.72
87.1k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers

Maybe it was the heat. Maybe it was long broiling lust. Or maybe it was the fact that Loren's best friend was now sleeping with Loren's mother Jasmine -- had, in fact, made her pregnant. Knocked her up. Got her in a family way.

Not that Loren was really all that mad. They joked for years about their hot moms. It led to more serious what-if discussions when they were seventeen, and when they turned eighteen, Loren proposed a bet. The first one to sleep with the other friend's mom won some serious cash. Malcolm cheerfully accepted, and in April, sealed the deal with Loren's mom in a pretty unexpected, unprotected way.

Now Loren's parents were going through a nasty divorce, which Loren felt sort of awful about. His dad wasn't a bad guy, but a lazy one in just about all the ways a man could be lazy. Jasmine finally got some love and attention she sorely deserved, but that was Loren justifying his mother's cheating and his friend's cuckolding because he had exactly the same intentions on Malcolm's mother. The truth was, Francis, Loren's dad, was a good man, an honest one. When his wife told him about the cheating, he was devastated and deserved to be.

And all because Loren, like Malcolm and Jasmine, was crazy in love with a married woman.

Denise Williamson -- the MILF to end all MILFs.

Loren knew his own mother was hot. He endured years of teasing from Malcolm and other friends about it. But Malcolm's mother... Jesus, she deserved to be a model online, to have hundreds of thousands of followers devoted to her every pithy little update. She deserved to have that tight ass, those big motherly tits, and that darkly amused face worshiped.

Denise Williamson wasn't just a hot mom. She was the hottest woman in the world, in Loren's opinion, with only two possible exceptions. One was her daughter and Malcolm's older sister Celeste, who had even bigger natural tits than her mother and a playful sparkle to her rounder face. She was a couple years older than Loren and Malcolm and went to the same college as Loren. Then there was Denise's identical twin, Danica, who was just as well-kept as her sister, a little softer maybe, since Denise was a health food addict and worked out religiously, but no less attractive for her softer edges.

And with Danica, Loren stumbled into greatness even Malcolm couldn't achieve.

* * *

He made the decision during one of the summer's lengthy heat waves. Having broken it off with his girlfriend at the end of the semester at college and facing a drought of options back in his hometown, Loren kept driving by the Williamson household to "drop in" and find excuses to hang out with Denise. She had to know what he was doing. After all, she was one of his mother's best friends and undoubtedly knew about the bet. But she seemed amused by his efforts and kept him handily supplied with dreamy views of her in her bikini in her backyard, or finding excuses to change into short shorts when he was around.

The flirting was going to kill him.

Not wanting to stay at home with his dejected father or endure the endless headboard-banging between his mother and his best friend, Loren lived that summer with another high school friend in a trailer in a well-kept park. The day he decided to finally make his move on Mrs. Williamson, he was seated outside, watching his hot neighbor across the street wash her car in jean shorts and a tank she had to know was practically see-through when it got wet.

Loren's balls felt as heavy as coconuts, his dick achingly hard. His neighbor saw him staring and probably the big bulge in his shorts, and Loren was certain from her smirk he could have had her bent over on her bed in minutes, but it wasn't his curly-haired neighbor he was thinking of. It was Mrs. Williamson. He needed to get laid. It was time.

"Fuck it," he muttered. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

He raced inside past his dozing roommate on the couch and headed into the bathroom. In fifteen minutes, he was showered and freshly shaved. In another five, he was back out the door in yellow dock shorts and a gingham shirt over a tight white tee that showed off his bulky muscles nicely.

Malcolm might be better with women but Loren always had him beat in the looks department. He was ruggedly handsome, his face's hard edges matched well with the muscles he developed from wrestling in high school and continued weightlifting and cardio in college. He could have been a walk-on to the New Bainbridge Gargoyles football team if he wanted, but Loren liked his evenings clear both for a part-time job and other, more carnal activities. He did well in college with girls, but he never really settled with any of them. His mind always drifted back to his first great love... his best friend's mom.

Well, it was time to see how lucky he was.

He practically stood on his Hyundai's accelerator the whole way, his smile nervous but glued to his face. What Loren didn't know was that Danica, Denise's twin, was going through a serious remodel of her kitchen and master bathroom and was staying with her sister and brother-in-law in the interim. There was no one else she could really turn to. Unlike Denise, she never had kids or got married. She was open to the former and took a hard stance on the latter, for reasons only known to her.

And at the very moment that Loren pulled into the Williamson driveway, Danica was just settling onto her stomach in the backyard as she prepared to work on her tan.

* * *

Much like Malcolm would have done at his house, Loren knocked and let himself in, calling out, "Hello? Anybody home?" No response, but he heard music playing from out back, so he slipped off his shoes and socks by the door and headed in the direction of the two-story home's French doors and back patio.

There, he was stunned into near-paralysis by what he saw. Out on a lounge chair was Mrs. Williamson -- or who he thought was Mrs. Williamson. She was on her stomach, her big boobs squashed out to either side in a lewd display that drove a spike of lust through Loren. His hesitation lasted only a moment. Any doubts he might have had about making his move on his best friend's mom died when he saw the amount of her skin on display.

He stepped out and said, "Need a hand with some suntan lotion?" Mrs. Williamson jumped. He grinned sheepishly as she glanced in his direction. "Sorry, Denise. I didn't mean to startle you. I heard the music and decided to come out and say hi."

It was definitely not his imagination that she looked him up and down. Her smile spoke volumes, and his cock started to harden despite himself.

Time to do this.

"Actually..." he said, stepping closer. Was it his imagination or was her butt a little softer, her abs slightly less defined? "The truth is, I was hoping I could catch you here alone. I wanted to tell you... well, a lot of things, but mostly this. I know you know about the stupid bet between Malcolm and me. I'm sorry about that. But the truth is, we've both been crazy about each other's moms for a long time." Her lips parted and she almost spoke, but Loren hastened to jump in, afraid that she would cut him off before he could pour his heart out. "Me, I'm crazy about you. I've wanted you as long as I can remember. I'm not asking you to run away with me. But something fun, something for the summer maybe. Or more, if that's what you want." Loren drew closer still, chuckling nervously. "So that's it. You've got me if you want me."

"Now that's a proposal," the woman said, her voice much huskier than Denise's, and in a horrified flash, Loren realized his mistake.

"Oh shit. Danica?"

"Mmm hmm," she said, pulling her sunglasses down and eyeing him with a wide grin.

"Ohhhh shit," he repeated. "Look, please, I... this was a mistake. I'm sorry, I thought..."

"You thought I was my sister and you were going to fuck me. Make me cheat on my husband." She winked. "If I was Denise."

"Um. Yeah. I guess. Are you going to tell?"

"What would you do for me not to?"

"What do you want?" he asked cautiously. "I only have about fifteen bucks in cash on me."

"Oh, I don't want money."

"Then... what?"

"Unzip. Let me see what Denise would have had for a treat."

Loren's brain felt like it had been smacked around by some superhero. He gaped at her, then hastened to untie the knot in his shorts. He tugged them down along with his boxers, his hardening cock springing out merrily.

"Anything else?" he croaked.

Danica licked her lips and pushed up onto her elbows and knees, thrusting out her terrific ass in her tiny bikini. "I want a taste of what she would have had. Or rather... I want you to have a taste. Of me."

"Holy fuck..."

"Mm hm," Danica said, wiggling her butt. "Lance, right?"

"Loren," he said, hurrying off his shirt and tossing it aside.

"Right. You're in college, aren't you? Over eighteen?"

He drew in close behind her, taking in the stretch of fabric across her thick pussy. "Yeah. Twenty."

"Good. That's very good. Lick my pussy good now and I might let you live out your fantasy with me."

Loren stared at her ass another long moment, then moved. His usual cockiness was awash with the realization that this was happening. Sure, Danica wasn't Mrs. Danielson, but holy hell, she was pretty damn close. He tugged down her bikini bottoms and guided her legs up until he could pull them off completely, tossing them towards his pile of clothes. Her full pussy lips begged for his tongue, so he grasped the hot thirty-something by the waist and tugged her back to the edge of the lounge chair so her ass was right at the perfect spot to drop and kiss.

He did just that, kissing each cheek before drawing his thumb across her lips, making her shiver. He wasted no time in moving his mouth to her pussy, his nose brushing her bud as he took his first lap downward.

"Oooh, get that tongue deep inside me," Danica moaned.

He did just that, spearing her depths like his tongue was a small cock, drawing it up and down as he filled his hands with her ass. Not quite as taut as Denise's, but still pretty damn shapely. He squeezed like he was an overeager teenager again, kneading the flesh as he started to lick her up and down the length of her pussy.

Loren had older women before, and one thing was true about all of them, including Danica. They held nothing back. Danica pushed her ass back against him, meeting his licks with enthusiastic short humps. Her hand went between her legs, rubbing her clit and her mound in wide, hard circles. Loren took note. He intended on doing that to her himself. One of his earliest older hookups told him to always pay attention to what a woman says and does. With that, he could do no wrong in the bedroom. Best advice of his life.

"Yesss, lick my pussy just like that, you young fucking stud," Danica said.

He did, keeping up the thorough pace, not going fast or slow, just deep. She kept pushing back at him, her feet twisting in slow circles, toes curling and uncurling with the sensations. Her head rocked back with his eager tongue's exploration, her breaths coming shorter and shorter.

"I'm close, mmm, I'm close, use your fingers..."

He brought them to her pussy, rubbing the sides of her lips with his thumbs while his tongue still kept up that pace. That really set her off and she bounced back, hard, her voice rising.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, lick me, lick m-my fucking cunt. Going to come, going to come, then get up here and... f-f-fuck me!"

Danica was so wet by that point little droplets of her need hit the concrete and the lounge chair. She tasted like heaven, musky and dark, her cream thick. He lapped all of it up he could, drunk on the taste, his cock raging hard and ready for the next step. Thankfully he didn't have to wait long. Danica's hand between her thighs jerked once, twice, and her body stilled as she sucked in a breath.

"Ohhhhh... ohhhhh! Coming... coo-ming!"

Her wail was accompanied by twitches of her pussy lips and the muscles in her hips jerking. Loren was on his feet in a flash, his tongue flicking around his mouth to lick up what cream of hers he could reach. She stared back over her shoulder at him as he gripped her waist and guided her onto her back, spreading her legs to either side of the chair.

"I want to look at those tits while I'm fucking you," he growled.

She cupped and offered them up to the young man. "You like these?"

"Fuck yes. You and Denise are the hottest sl... women I've ever seen."

"Do it," she said, squeezing her breasts together. "Call us sluts. I love it and I know she does too. She loves to be used."

"Then get ready, slut, because I'm going to fucking own this pussy." Her lips parted at his crudeness, but so too did her legs, spreading even wider for him as he dropped, putting his cockhead right against her pussy. He grinned. "Malcolm's going to be so pissed."

Then he was inside his best friend's aunt.

His cock filled her to the brim, barely taking every inch right to his balls, "That's so fucking big!" she cried out.

"You like that?" Loren asked, jerking back until he was at her entrance and shoving back in.

"Yeaaah!"

"You like me fucking you with this big dick?" he asked.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she chanted, her eyes going half-lidded as she pinched and twisted her own nipples. Her face was a rictus of lust, her mouth never quite closing completely, her head bobbing up and down both from his hard thrusts and her own rampant need, her hair spilling to either side and through the slats of the chair.

Loren reached down and slid his hand under her head, pulling her up so he could shove his mouth to hers. Danica moaned against him, tasting herself on his lips, and he held her there, hips pumping up and into her. She was so fucking wet for him, her warm pussy enveloping everything he could give to her.

Her voice was a soft keen against his lips, her words a nonsense babble. "Fuck... fucking stud... young, so young... ungh, ungh, keep... keep fucking ME, don't you fucking stop, come, come inside my cunt..."

"You want it?" he asked, driving in harder, his ass flexing and the chair squeaking across the concrete. If they weren't careful, they would tip the damn thing over.

"Yesss!" Danica wailed. "I want it! I want that young fucking come dripping out of me!"

"Are you on the pill?"

She hiccupped and strained her head backwards, her breasts thrusting up. She didn't answer, her fists pounding against his back as she came and came and came.

"Answer me, pretty little slut. Are you on the pill?"

"No!" Danica finally howled. "No and I want it, I want you to fuck me, I want you to fucking make me PREGNANT!"

His hands shot down to her ass and Loren pounded into her, Malcolm's aunt, his eyes wild with lust, his breaths coming in hard snorts like a bull. He fucked her as hard as he ever fucked anyone, all restraint gone to both of them as she humped back up at him, her nails raking his back, his neck.

Fuck you, Malcolm, he thought gleefully, and then he was driving into her hard one last time, his cock throbbing and releasing, rope after rope of him filling Danica up, feeding her what she wanted.

"What the fuck?" someone shouted.

Danica and Loren both shot a look at the house. Celeste. At the patio doors, her eyes huge. In his shock, Loren pulled out of her aunt and come drizzled out of Danica, dripping down to the concrete below.

"Oh shit," Danica said, smiling sheepishly. "Busted."

* * *

They sat together on the couch, Loren in his boxers, Danica in her panties with the towel she brought out draped around her shoulders and concealing her breasts.

Celeste stood in front of the TV, her fists opening and closing. Malcolm's sister was always one of Loren's biggest crushes, but lacked the taboo appeal of her mother, so Loren hadn't quite fantasized about her as much. That said, she was even more of a sexpot a few years out of high school, with bigger boobs and curvier hips than her mom and aunt. Her face was softer too, both in features and in general expression, though now she looked like she might fire icicles from her dark brown eyes at any moment. Usually her hair was touched up with blonde highlights, though that summer Celeste had it in her natural caramel brunette shade. Loren loved it like that.

"I like your hair," he said. "It's always looked really good without highlights. I mean, it's always looked-"

"Shut. Up," Celeste growled, but her hand rose to her shoulder length hair and then dropped again when she seemed to notice the gesture.

"Can I at least put on my-"

"Shut. Up!" Celeste shouted. "Oh my God, do you know how weird this is for me? First, Malcolm runs off with your mom. Then I come home and find you buried in my... my ex-favorite aunt!"

"Oh, honey," Danica said, starting to rise, but Celeste gave her such a glare that she sat back down again.

"And you! You were... you were begging him to..."

"Come inside me, yes," Danica said.

Danica goggled at her. "Fuck, Aunt Dani!"

"That is what we were doing. I'm a single woman, sweetheart. Loren's a handsome young man. These things happen."

"And if he got you pregnant?"

"I don't know, really. I'd love a child. We've talked about that."

"And what then? You act like Malcom and Mrs. Taylor?"

Danica barked out a laugh. "No. But I do plan on riding this cock again."

"Dani!" Celeste shouted.

"Oh, come on. Should we tell him why you're really mad?" Danica's hand went to Loren's dick. She dragged her fingernails across his length, making him gape first at her, then her niece.

"W-what are you doing?" Celeste asked, staring. Good question, Loren thought, but he was going to ride this out as long as he could.

"What you, me, and your mom talked about doing last summer," Danica said.

Celeste licked her lips as Danica pulled Loren's boxers down over his hardening dick. "We were drunk."

"What are you talking about?" Loren asked, leaning further back.

"Tell him," Danica said. "No? I will then. We were having a little wine here a few days after Celeste's twenty-first, talking about boys and how much trouble you all are." She leaned over and spat on his tip, once, twice, three times, and it might have been his imagination, but he thought Celeste crept a little closer. When he was properly lubed, Danica stroked him faster. "We got to talking about, mm, crushes, and Celeste here brought up... well... you."

"Me?" Loren asked, a slow, wide smile spreading across his face as he stared up at Celeste. Yes. She was definitely getting closer.

"Aunt Dani..." she breathed.

"I agreed," Danica said. "I saw you at that party, shirtless and showing off. I told her you were scrumptious. Denise even agreed. Celeste isn't mad about us hooking up. She's mad she didn't get you before me."

Then she leaned down further and sucked him into her mouth. Celeste whined, "He was my crush first."

Danica popped off him and brushed her hair out of her eyes as she looked up at her niece. "Trust me, baby, he's more than enough for the two of us. Come here. Have a taste."

Celeste licked her lips. For a moment, Loren thought she was going to do it, but she held off, still standing there, watching. Danica returned to sucking his cock, moaning around him and dipping a hand between her thighs. Celeste's eyes flicked towards her aunt's cunt in her panties, then back to the cocksucking in front of her, chest rising and falling.

"This is crazy," she said.

"Yeah it is," Loren agreed.

Danica chuckled around him, then took him deep, as deep as he could fit in her mouth -- and then the back of her throat. "Gurk!" she said around him, then pulled back and drove deep again and again. "Gurrrk! Gurk!"

As amazing as the blowjob was, Loren couldn't take his eyes off Celeste, who in turn couldn't stop watching her aunt. Her hand slowly slid down to her shorts, and Loren watched, utterly stunned, as she began to unfasten them.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers