Heat Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one can know about this," she snapped at him.

"Um. Sure. Yeah. Of course."

"Fuck. I'm about to get in a threesome with my brother's best friend and my... my aunt..."

Loren's eyes glazed over as she slowly slipped down her shorts. "Yeaaaah."

Celeste yellow bikini briefs came down too. She held a hand over her sex at first, then slowly moved it, blushing at his hungry gaze. He curled a finger at her and she came to him, lifting her top up and over her big natural tits in a matching bra. She dropped to one knee on the couch beside him, and Loren reached around her to undo the bra. Before it even completely fell from her breasts, he was pulling her to him, his mouth going to one of her dark nipples and sucking at it greedily.

"Mmmm!" Danica moaned around Loren. She pulled off him and looked up at her niece, fire in her eyes. "Good girl. Good fucking girl."

Then she was devouring Loren again, bobbing up and down with feverish desire, her hand between her thighs again as she rocked back and forth. Loren's hand around Celeste's back dropped to her big juicy ass. So firm and taut, but fucking huge. He smacked it, making Celeste yelp and thrust her breast even harder against his mouth. He sucked happily away, smacking that ass lightly and rocking his cock up at Danica.

"I need a taste of him too," Celeste moaned.

Danica pulled off him with a wet slurp. "Then get down here and help me."

Celeste did, sliding off the couch and dropping right beside her aunt. The older, darker brunette held Loren's cock and nudged it towards her niece. Celeste giggled, and took it in her own hands before sucking his tip lovingly into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah, Celeste. Suck my dick," Loren moaned. "You're so fucking hot."

Celeste pulled off him and jerked his cock. "As hot as my mom and Aunt Dani?"

Remembering what Danica said earlier about being called names, Loren stroked Celeste's hair and pushed her back down onto his cock. "All three of you are the hottest sluts I've ever seen."

Celeste stared up at him, taking more of him in her mouth, her ass rocking back and forth. "Or suts!" she said.

"Your sluts," Danica said, and leaned down to kiss the length of his cock that Celeste, the lesser-experienced, could take. "Mm, we're going to do such dirty things together this summer, Loren." As if in agreement, Celeste sucked faster. "And when you go back to college, she's going to be your number one slut. Aren't you, baby?"

"Essss!" Celeste moaned. "I ubber un!" I'm number one.

Loren ran a hand down Danica's back to her slim, trim ass and smacked it. "And if I want this pussy or this ass during college?"

"Guess I have an excuse to come visit my favorite niece and her hung boyfriend, then, don't I?" Danica said. "Take him deep, honey. Show him how good you want to make it for him." She put a hand on the back of her niece's head and drove Celeste down further on Loren's big dick.

"Urrrrk!" Celeste protested. Danica chuckled and let her back up off him. "Bitch."

"But a sexy bitch."

"Maybe," Celeste admitted.

"Don't pretend like I haven't seen you checking me out," Danica said, leaning in closer and closer to her niece's mouth.

"W-what?"

"Why do you think I dress so skimpy around the house?" Lower, Danica added, "Why do you think your mother does too?"

Celeste's eyes flicked towards Loren, her cheeks blooming bright, but then her attention was back to her aunt, and in a flash, she was on her, kissing her hard and pushing her down to the carpeted floor. Loren gaped as the two made out, Danica's arms roping around her niece, Celeste panting against her lips.

"This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy."

"Shut up and kiss me," Danica said.

Loren took his cock in hand and watched as they did just that, their kisses wet and wild. Celeste cradled her aunt's face, and they whispered something to each other, something sweet and private. Danica drove back up at her niece again, her hands roaming the younger woman's body.

"My God, baby, you're such a woman now, such a perfect woman..." Danica moaned.

"Look at you, Dani," Celeste said right back. "I've wanted you for so long."

"I know. I'm yours now. We can be together whenever you want to." Celeste winked and glanced up towards Loren. "But I hope you don't mind sharing him too." Celeste giggled, then Danica pushed her back, "Get up on him, baby. Let me take care of you both."

Celeste did, helping her aunt up too. With Danica guiding her, she positioned herself above Loren's lap, ass to his groin. He reached down and pointed himself up at her cunt. She was even tighter than Danica, though surprisingly not by much. "Oh fuck," he moaned. "Celeste, your pussy's so tight."

"All for you," she gasped, "ohhhh, oh fuck, that's big."

"Easy now," Danica said, dropping between their legs. "Ride him slow, cowgirl."

Celeste twisted her head to offer her lips to Loren. He kissed her hard and reached around her to cup her big breasts in his hands. She moaned and started to sway on him, getting used to his size at first. He was shocked that she could take him as deep as her aunt, every inch of him gobbled up by her warm, wet cunt.

"FuuuUUUUuuuck!" Celeste whined. "So fuuuull!"

"You're taking him so good," Danica said. "Look at you, look at how sexy you are together."

"Auntie..."

"Shh, shh, I'm here, I'm here, I'm going to take such good care of you."

Loren watched, his mouth wide open, as Danica leaned forward and gave her niece's mound a soft, delicate kiss. The two women locked eyes as Danica's mouth slid down, kissing every little bit of flesh on her way to Celeste's lips spread so lewdly open by him. Celeste grabbed at Loren's hands and held them right where they were at her breasts, her breath catching as her aunt's mouth neared her clit.

"I love you," Danica whispered. "I'll always love you. This won't change that."

"I love you, I love you," Celeste babbled. "Please... I need to feel it... your tongue... your lips..."

"Whatever you need."

And Danica kissed her niece's clit.

Loren couldn't help himself. At that moment, he took over the fucking. It was gentle at first, no more than rocking to match the pace Celeste set earlier, but the sight in front of him, the impossible, insane coupling of these two, made him want to fuck both of them as savagely as he'd done with Danica earlier. But he held on, knowing this wasn't his show for the moment, pushing his hips up in an easy sway as Celeste and Danica had a whole conversation with only their eyes and impassioned moans.

The sexy aunt looked so amazing on her knees, her hands on Celeste's thighs as she licked now the joining of Celeste and Loren's flesh. Her hands came up to join theirs, and Celeste took them, squeezing them tight as she began to make soft, rhythmic keening sounds. "Uhhhh... uhhhh.... riiiight there... right there... Dani... Loren... g-going to come already..."

"Come for us," Loren said, squeezing her tits harder.

Danica moaned, and licked more fervently, drawing a nearly perfectly timed shiver out of both her younger lovers. She grinned at that but kept going.

"Oh, oh ohhh fuck, I'm coming, I..." Celeste stopped speaking and arched her back, thrusting her tits out and finally letting loose with a cry. Her pussy gripped at Loren like it was trying to milk his come out of him, desperate for him. Only then did he realize in a dim haze they wore no condom -- again.

"Condom," he gasped.

"Oh shit," Danica said, pulling back hastily.

"Don't you dare stop!" Celeste gasped. "Oh fuck, this is amazing. I want it just like her, I want your come, I want it!"

"Celeste, is that a good idea?" Danica asked.

"I'm old enough to make my own decisions, Auntie. No offense, but if someone asked you that at my age, you'd take their head off." Danica chuckled and raised her hands. Celeste looked back at Loren, eyes blazing. "Take me on my hands and knees. I need to taste her. And when you're ready, do it. Come in me. Make us both pregnant."

"Holy shit," Loren said. Two gorgeous women wanting him to be their babies' dad. And they were related. This went from an insane stab in the dark at his best friend's mom to something even impossibly crazier, and his rational mind said screw it, why the hell not? "Well... okay."

Then they were flying off the couch, and Danica falling onto her back, her knees spread wide for her niece to lap eagerly at her pussy. Gone was the tenderness and need to hold back. Loren sheathed himself back into Celeste with a hard grunt, and she arched her head back and wailed, "Oh, FUCK!"

That's what he did. With Celeste, sister of his best friend, who used to annoy their game nights by tromping through the living room and kicking their snacks, who used to drink the beer in the fridge and blame them, who... who used to cheer him on with her brother at his wrestling meets. Who once came to his house after a bad fight with Malcolm and gave him a huge hug and told him to quit being a dork and make it up with her brother. Who, when he turned eighteen, flashed him her boobs in her bra, laughing and telling him it was the best present he'd ever get.

Had the signs always been there? Had Loren been that blind?

Yes, he realized with complete certainty. He could have had this years ago, maybe not the insanity of this moment, but Celeste. He groaned internally but what the hell, it led to this, to both her and Danica, and he wouldn't trade that for anything.

Danica's moan brought him back to reality. "Oh, baby... yesss, lick me..."

"You taste so good," Celeste said.

Loren shoved in and out of Celeste's magnificently tight pussy, drawing her head back and forth against Danica's cunt. She bounced happily back to meet his thrusts, their bodies making lewd wet sounds every time.

"Feels... so good... Auntie Dani..." Celeste whined.

"He's the best I've ever had," Danica agreed, reaching down to rub her clit and her mound.

"So embarrassed... going to come again... so f-fast..."

"Don't be embarrassed."

"You're not... ashamed of me?"

"No, never," Danica whimpered, her other hand roaming the back of Celeste's head. "Why would I ever be ashamed of you? Look at you. Look at how sexy you are. Be free, baby, be yourself, enjoy it."

Celeste buried her lips against her aunt's pussy. Danica's hips came up to meet her, her head thrashing up and down with the pleasure of it. The two of them broke off talking for a while, their moans and happy sighs filling the air along with the slapping of Liam's skin against Celeste's. He loved the way her big ass bounced every time they came together, his balls thwapping off her, their hips as loud as claps.

Loren moaned, "Fuck, Celeste, I love this ass."

"Unnngh, huh, uh huh..." Celeste said.

"Give her that big fat fucking cock," Danica said, stroking both her niece's hair and her clit and mound, her hips and knees jerking.

"Big... fat... fucking... cock!" Celeste agreed, bobbing back harder against Loren's thrusts.

"Are you mine, Celeste? The way your aunt is?"

"Yours! I'm yours!" Celeste cried out. "Don't... stop... fucking... ME!"

"When I call you up, are you going to be ready for me?"

"Uh huh!"

"This is my pussy now, isn't it?" Loren asked, grinning down at Danica, who grinned right back.

"Your pussy!"

"His cunt," Danica hissed.

"His c-cunt!" Celeste said. "Yours and Auntie's! Oh, fuck, oh fuck, going to come, going to come again!"

She cried out and went boneless, collapsing against her aunt's waist, her ass quivering as Loren slammed into her over and over again. Her pussy clenched around him, her wetness soaking him to his balls. He pulled out of her and twisted her onto her back, checking on her. Her eyes fluttered and she had a dazed, goofy smile on her face, soon obscured as her aunt shot over her, dropping her pussy onto Celeste's waiting mouth and riding her hard and fast.

"Get that cock back in my Celeste's pussy right now and finish the job," Danica ordered. Loren grabbed her niece's legs and spread them to do just that, driving his cock back into his best friend's sister with a hard grunt. "You come in her and come in her until she's pregnant." Loren went animalistic at that, shoving his dick hard back and forth inside the young woman, making her wail under her aunt, her fists beating at the carpet as she bucked her hips up against him. Loren reached out to clutch the back of Danica's head and pulled her to him to kiss her, their mouths wide, tongues fighting for control. She laughed against his lips and he reached down to smack her ass, hard.

"My sluts," he growled.

"Yours!" Danica agreed.

"I'm going to come in her, and then you're going to eat it out of her."

"Yessss!"

"Then I'm going to take you both to her room and fuck those perfect asses."

Danica's eyes went wide at that and she licked her lips as she drove harder against her niece's mouth. "Yes. Fuck our asses. God, it's been so long... I want to feel it, I want to feel your come in my ass..."

"Fuck!" Loren moaned, then he was too close to hold back any longer, his last half-minute a crazed pounding. Celeste cried out, overwhelmed by sensations, and he gripped her tits as he finally bucked hard once, twice, three times, shooting nearly as much come into her pussy as he had her aunt earlier.

He yanked out and Danica was there, dropping her mouth to her niece's red, puffy lips, sucking the mess of him spilling out of her and laughing throatily at the lust in his eyes. Then she was back on her knees, a hand on her ass and the back of her head as she continued rocking on her niece's face, her closeness evident in her fluttering eyes.

No one noticed the car as it pulled into the driveway, but they did hear the door open, and Loren scrambled for his pants as Denise stared at the sight in front of her, eyes bugging out, her grocery bag dropping from her hand.

"What the FUCK, Danica?" she shouted, followed a moment later by a gasp and a shrill, "Celeste?"

* * *

Loren at least got to wear his tee shirt and shorts this time, though he was more than a little worried about the whistle noises coming from his dream crush as she took up a position just inches from where her daughter had been standing an hour or so ago.

"Jesus Christ. Je-zus Christ!" Denise snapped at Danica.

Danica, now in a robe along with Celeste, shrugged from her armchair. "It is what it is."

"Oh, that's helpful, you bitch," Denise said.

"Mom!" Celeste shouted. "Danica didn't force me into anything. Don't be mean."

"Don't be mean?" Denise shouted right back. "You're... you're doing THAT with your aunt and Loren and I'm supposed to, what, be chill?"

"Well, at least don't shout," Celeste said. "What does shouting solve? Nothing."

"It makes me feel a whole hell of a lot better about this situation!" Denise shouted.

"If anyone's to blame here, it's me," Loren said. He was seated on the couch, far, far away from Celeste under threat of death. Denise gave him a cool glare, one he tried his best to ignore. "I came here to, um, talk to you actually."

"To me? About what?"

"To tell you what I accidentally told Danica," Loren said. He cleared his throat. "That I'm crazy about you. That I want you, that I care about you."

"You care about that stupid bet with my son, you asshole!"

"It's not that anymore. Besides, that's done. He won. It never changed the way I felt about you. And now that's how I feel about Celeste and Danica, too." On the other side of the couch, Celeste let out a soft, "aw." Loren took a chance and slid across the couch to her, to take her hand and squeeze it. "I confused Danica for you, and she... we... hooked up."

"And my daughter? And... and my sister?" Denise sputtered.

"Well, the truth is, I kinda talked Celeste into it," Danica said. "I mean, come on, we all know after last year we have a crush on the guy. Look at him. He's a stud, and I've never had sex like that before. Not ever."

"Considering you were riding my daughter's face, I should hope not!" Denise said.

Celeste giggled at that, then quickly shut her lips when her mother glared at her. Danica continued with a quirk to her lips. "You know Celeste deserves someone like him. Me too. And you, Denise, you do too."

"I'm married," Denise said, her voice losing some of its shrill edge as she looked at Loren and Celeste holding hands.

"Mom... we all know Dad is cheating on you," Celeste said, her tone soft.

"And he has been, for a while," Danica agreed.

This was news to Loren, and he stayed silent. Denise raised her hands to her face, rubbed her cheeks, and let them fall again. "That doesn't make this right," she said, softer still.

"No. It doesn't," Danica said, rising to her feet. "But you know I love you both. Celeste loves us. And you love the two of us. This... this is just another kind of love."

"But it's wrong," Denise said.

"Mom... I know you've looked sometimes," Celeste said, her voice quiet and trembling. "Ever since I turned eighteen, I know you've, mm, taken a peek sometimes. And I know you know I have too."

"No," Denise moaned. "I was... I was..."

"It's okay," Celeste said, standing too. "I don't mind. I've never minded. You're so beautiful I took it as a compliment."

"Remember when se shared those yummy guys on spring break our senior year?" Danica asked Denise, drawing close, rubbing her sister's back.

Denise shivered. "That was different. We didn't... we never touched."

"Oh, but we wanted to, didn't we? The way we looked at each other when they took us... we weren't showing off for them. We were showing off for each other."

Denise stared at her, mouth open, her breathing coming harder, faster. Celeste took her other arm, and her mother looked at her too. "I shouldn't have looked at you the way I do," Denise said. "That was wrong of me. This is wrong."

"No. I don't agree with that. Everything in me is telling me this is right. We all like Loren. We agree on that. And I think if he'd come for you and got it right, you would have said yes."

Denise looked at Loren and blushed, but didn't deny it. Danica said, "If you tell us to back off, Denise, of course we'll stop. But I have to do one thing first. Something I've wanted for so very long."

"What's that?" Denise whispered, even as her twin brought her hand up and turned her chin so they were eye-to-eye. Danica leaned in, and kissed her twin.

It was long. Noisy. Passionate. And much like the initial joining of Danica and Celeste, it wasn't for Loren's pleasure but he certainly loved the sight. He stiffened again, watching Denise melt, her own shaking hand rising and the fingers tentatively brushing Danica's hair away from her cheek before she cupped it. Then they were fully making out, Danica's hands going all over her sister, Denise a little more reserved until she dropped a hand to Danica's ass and squeezed, moaning against her lips.

Celeste took the hem of her mother's blouse and tugged like a child again. Denise turned, more hesitant this time until Celeste whispered the magic words. "I love you. I love you so much it hurts."

"Oh honey..." Denise whispered right back. Then they were together, arms wrapped around each other, kissing gently at first, chaste kisses that might have been familial if Loren didn't know what was going to happen next. Those kisses deepened quickly, but when Denise pulled back, Loren thought it was over.

Instead, the gorgeous MILF of his dreams asked quietly, "Celeste? Are you sure about this?"

Celeste nodded, her eyes glistening. "I've wanted you for so long. You and Auntie Dani both. And Loren... Loren's going to take care of us. All of us."

Denise finally looked in his direction. "You'd better. We're more than something you'd win from a bet."

"That was stupid," Loren agreed. "I was responsible, and I'm sorry. I do want you, I'm not going to lie about that. You're my... well, my dream woman, until today when I realized I wanted all of you. Give me a chance to make it up to you this summer and maybe beyond."