Heat Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like dominos, the women toppled one after another. Celeste was excited both by the display in front of her and her aunt's eager tongue. She cupped her tits again, this time not as a show but for her own pleasure. Her hips rocked faster and faster. When Denise looked up, knowingly or not, she matched her daughter's pace, bouncing back against Loren's cock with even more enthusiasm. They held gazes, mother and daughter, though there were no more words of lust or love from anyone. Everyone was too close, too excited.

But Celeste did reach out in the end, and her mother took her hand, their fingers joined as Celeste cried out, a wordless, exhausted exultation of release. This time, she didn't need a breather. She slipped off the bed to dig through the toys that had fallen off the edges, and came up with a vibrating dildo, the same one she held up earlier to her mother. She giggled and rejoined the fun on the bed.

"Head up, Mom. I'll take care of her pussy. You lick her clit."

"Mm, language like that," Denise said, looking up, "I should give you a spanking."

"Love that idea," Celeste said, and leaned down to kiss her mom before they returned their attention to Danica. With Celeste driving the buzzing dildo in and out of her aunt's cunt and Denise licking away at her mound, clit, and lips, Danica didn't last long at all, maybe a minute before she was coming again, nearly at her limits for the day.

Everyone was, save Denise.

With both her daughter and her sister sated, Denise looked back at Loren and said, "How do you want me now?"

He grinned. "Always fantasized about you on top."

"Mm, my favorite," she said. They moved, Loren winding up on his back with his feet pointing towards the headboard, Denise on top of him on her knees, squeezing her breasts together with her elbows as she grinned down at him with a self-satisfied smirk on her face. She rode him with an irregular rhythm, hard rocks followed by random stops to swirl her hips around his cock. For his part, Loren loved the view, staring up at her big tits and beautiful face as Denise took him for her own pleasure.

Celeste settled in beside Loren, looking between her mother and her man, a sated smile never leaving her face. Though her hands roamed, she stayed silent, letting the pair have the moment.

"Loren..." Denise murmured.

"Come for me, Denise," he told her. "I can't wait to have you at college with us."

"You really w-want that?" she asked, her breaths coming faster.

"That's not all," he said, reaching up to stroke her nipples with his thumbs. "I want a lifetime like this. All three of you."

"Yesss," Denise moaned. "All yours, all of us yours..."

"Mine," he agreed happily.

She dipped low, her breasts brushing his skin as she rocked harder, her body moving with a rhythm as she dipped up and then back down. He caught her low, wrapping his arms around her and doing the work for her, pumping up into her as she kissed him, fervent brushes of her lips, her eyes open at the last, her smile huge. His dream woman, now his.

She came, and with it, he rolled her onto her back, taking her, too close to slow down now. Hands rubbed his back, and he looked up nearly sightlessly to kiss first Danica on his left, then Celeste on his right. Celeste nudged his head back towards her mom, and slapped his butt. He leaned down, his hand at her waist as he kissed the MILF with noisy passion, her moans pushing him over the edge.

For the third time that day, he came into an unprotected pussy.

When he was spent, he pulled out of Denise and Celeste dropped to lick his come out of her mother's sex. She came back up, her lips wet, and brought Danica to her, sharing his warmth between them as they kissed.

"Goddamn," Loren said, leaning back and chuckling breathlessly.

Everyone took a few minutes to catch their breath. Bodies were stroked, kisses given, and murmured words passed around lazily. Danica was the first to slide off the bed and headed for the bathroom to start the shower. Loren followed. His aches would catch up to him that night, but he still felt too charged to care at that moment. His eager hands and nuzzling made Danica laugh.

"I don't know that I can take another round," she said, turning in his arms under the spray of the shower. "Unless you're serious about taking our asses."

"I am," he said, eyeing her glistening breasts and cupping them so he could suck the nipples.

She stroked the back of his head. "Mm. Let's finish in here and we'll get things ready. You can really go a fourth time?"

Loren looked up and grinned. "Oh yeah."

They gave over the shower to Celeste and Denise, once Denise dug out some lube from the back of a cupboard. Mom and daughter talked excitedly while Danica and Loren stripped the bed of its sheets and laid out a few plush towels. On an end table, they placed the lube, wipes, rags, and a big bowl for soapy hot water.

By the time Denise and Celeste reemerged, Danica was sitting on Loren's lap, his hands on her ass. Danica glanced at her niece and smiled before sliding off. "You're first, honey."

Loren stood up and followed Celeste onto the bed. "If I'm too much," he said, easing behind her as she laid down on her stomach with a pillow under her hips, "tell me."

"I can take you," she said confidently. "I've had some, mm, fun with toys."

"I can't believe he's hard again already," Denise said, staring at Loren's prick as he reached for the lube.

"I know, right?" Danica asked. "Come on. Let's help them out."

The twins slid onto the bed on either side of their younger lovers. Denise took the lube first and spread it on her fingers before exploring her daughter's bud. Celeste looked back at her mother, lips parted, and Denise leaned down to kiss her as she slid her fingers in deeper.

Danica took care of Loren, stroking his cock until he glistened with lube. While Denise stroked Celeste's cheeks, Danica guided Loren. Both women held their breaths as they watched Loren's big tip press against Celeste's bud... and then in.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" Celeste whimpered.

"Too much?"

"No, no, it's good, it's really, ungh, good... just so full, oh my God, I've never been this full."

"Gently," Denise said.

Loren didn't need to be told. He moved carefully, pushing in little by little until Celeste could take no more, and then he backed out slowly to add more lube. The second time was easier on Celeste, and by the fourth or fifth stroke into her backside, she was able to finally relax and enjoy the sensations.

When she was ready, Celeste pushed up to her knees, Loren still moving deliberately behind her. She looked up at her mom and aunt, and the two women came to her on their knees too, kissing her and stroking her back. Danica reached for the end table and came up with the same finger vibe that Loren used earlier. She turned it on to its highest setting and slid her hand under her niece's body.

"Oh, oh my God, oh that feels so good," Celeste said. Her voice was nearly gone, so often and loud had her cries of pleasure been. She was exhausted, and they were all at the point where they would need some serious rest after this, but she had one more orgasm in her. Loren fucking her ass and her aunt buzzing her clit and sensitive pussy were going to get her there, in a hurry.

"Come for them, baby, come for Dani and Loren," Denise cooed.

"Tell me i-it again," Celeste begged.

"What's that?" Denise asked, brushing her daughter's hair away from her face and resting her lips against her forehead as Loren rocked her back and forth.

"Tell me I'm your g-good girl."

Denise smiled broadly and leaned down, eye-to-eye with Celeste. "You're my good girl, Celeste. You're so fucking sexy right now, taking our man's cock."

"His... cock..." Celeste agreed deliriously.

"Mm hm. You're taking so much of him."

"Yessss, so full..."

"I know," Denise said, rocking like she was the one getting fucked in the ass. "I love it, don't you? I love anal. I love taking a cock up my ass."

"Love it, love it," Celeste babbled, rocking faster now. "Auntie, right there, right there, right there..."

"I've got you," Danica said. She trailed kisses up and down Celeste's back, all the way to her shoulder blades and down to her spectacular ass. "Our baby girl, all grown up."

"Your girl, yours, oh, this is going to b-be a big one, I'm going to come so hard..."

Loren fought to keep his pace at those words, his need boiling hot inside him. Had to hold out. Had to take all three of them. He set his jaw and kept rocking into her, her body squeezing him tight as she began to tremble.

"Oh baby, do it, come for Danica and Loren, let it go, let it go beautiful girl," Denise said, and then she was kissing her daughter, her hand at the back of Celeste's head, and into her mouth, Celeste cried out.

Her whole body trembled, then froze until she wailed, "Loooo-ren!"

She came, and Danica was guiding him out of her niece, her eyes wild. As Celeste dropped to her side, curling up and catching her breath, Danica turned off and tossed away the finger vibe. In seconds, in her hand was the bowl of soapy water. Denise joined her, the pair of them cleaning every inch of his cock, sharing a few sloppy kisses along the way. Loren squeezed Danica's ass and said to her, "You're next."

"If you need to come, do it in Denise, I know how much you-"

He smacked her ass and repeated himself. "You're. Next."

Danica licked her lips. "Sit on the edge of the bed."

He did, and she bent over beside him so Denise could tend to her ass quickly. Danica never broke her gaze from Loren's. The two spoke volumes to each other in those seconds without saying a word, and then she was on him, the woman who started this all sitting on his lap and guiding her ass right above his cock. He held himself up, and she slid down onto him, whimpering with pleasure.

God, but Danica took so much of him into her ass. She only needed a few thrusts to adjust to his size,, and then she was rocking down against him, her thighs spread wide enough that Denise could drop to her knees and eagerly lick her sister's pussy.

That sight was nearly enough to set Loren off. He held on, gritting his teeth now, filling his hands with Danica's bouncing tits as she rode him, her panting frenetic and her words unformed raw things falling out of her mouth.

"Ungh... I... fu... fu... big... oh, ohhhhh, l-lick... nuuuugh, there, right..."

Denise clutched her hips and licked with even more enthusiasm. She reached for something on the table and came up with a dildo. Without a word, she pushed up and kissed her twin as she pressed the tip to Danica's cunt. Danica froze as the dildo slid in. Double penetrated.

"Oooohhhhh FUCK!" she yelled.

"Take it, take it all," Denise told her, as Danica began to quiver. "Or should I pull it out?"

"Don't you dare!" Danica snapped, rocking again.

Denise chuckled, her eyes scorching as she worked the dildo back and forth inside her twin. "Mm, he's going to come in MY ass, slut, not yours. For once, I win the guy."

"B-bitch," Danica said, but her voice sounded more cheery than vicious. "He's my man. I had him first."

"But who did he come for? Hm? That's right. Me," Denise said, and squeezed one of her sister's tits none too gently. She tweaked the nipple, making Danica tremble again. "Oh, I can feel how much you like that. Being used. My dirty slut sister. I'm going to tie you up one of these days and use you for hours..."

"Oh fuck," Danica gasped.

"Like that idea? Hm? Some silk handcuffs? Tie you to the headboard? Then I'll eat you until you're screaming my name."

"Yessss! Unnngh, I want it, I want it, I want you, Denise, oh fuck, ohhhh, f-fu.... UCK!" Danica yelled. She froze, and the dildo came free of her pussy and fell to the floor as Denise crushed her lips to her sister's, both of them clutching at each other's faces. Loren glanced over his shoulder at Celeste, who was sitting up by that point. She shook her head and gave him a "you got me" expression. He grinned and shrugged back.

Danica eased off his cock, gasping when he plopped free. Then she was on him, kissing him and laughing as he fell back onto his elbows. "Finish strong, big guy," she croaked.

"Let me help clean him up," Celeste said, coming around the bed. "You rest."

"Thank you," Danica said, and collapsed on her face onto the bed beside Loren. "Just going to sleep a few dozen years now."

"Like you're going to miss this," Denise said. "Hey, I wasn't, um, too rough, was I?"

Danica twisted onto her side and glanced at her sister. "I fucking loved it."

Denise and Celeste tended to Loren. He kissed them both hungrily and lazily, and soon he was ready again.

"All right, stud, where do you want me?" Denise asked.

For an answer to that, Loren stood up, picked her up in his arms, and laid her out on the bed on her back, her legs dangling off. She smiled up at him as he brought her knees up, up, up, almost to her shoulders. Danica and Celeste moved to either side of Denise, stroking her body as Loren tended to Denise himself. When she was lubed up, he stroked his cock and took in all three of his new girlfriends and curled fingers at Danica and Celeste, kissing each of them before he returned his attention to Denise. Mrs. Williamson. Goddamn.

Then he was inside her, again. Taking his dream woman's ass. Making her moan his name over and over again. "Loren. Loren. Feels so good, baby. So, mm, so deep inside me, Loren..."

"Mrs. Williamson," he moaned, forgetting himself. That got a soft chuckle out of Danica, but the two lovers were in their own world, staring into each other's eyes with a decades-long blaze just beginning to kindle.

Danica and Celeste held Denise's legs for her when she started to quiver. They stroked her pussy, her breasts, her sides, and they cooed to her, but she never needed the assist. Loren brought her there, once, twice, and then she could do nothing but smile back up at him, his best friend's mom spread wide around his cock.

But still Loren wasn't ready to come yet.

He pulled out of her, the sweetness in him going over to the fire, the ever-hungry need for all three of them. He pulled Denise off the bed and flipped her to bend her over the bed. She might have collapsed, but he had her by the waist and plunged back in after he was lubed up again. He fucked her harder, harder, and Celeste and Danica curled up together, watching them, watching the end to this.

"Do it," Celeste begged, "come in my mom's ass."

"Finish in her," Danica said, "oh my God, this is the hottest thing ever..."

"Loren, ohhhh, oh my Lo-ren..." Denise gasped. She quaked again, a final time for the day, and twisted her head towards him, eyes soft, warm. "Please.... come in me..."

He let go. Finally. There wasn't much left, but he gave her what he could, his come filling her, making her toes curl as she gasped his name one more time. When he pulled free, he scooped her in his arms and guided her back onto the bed properly, taking care not to lay Denise out on her sore ass, but on her side. She laughed, and then Danica was there, stroking her face, kissing her. Celeste stroked her mother's side before coming to Loren. He guided her to the bathroom first, taking her into the shower and tending to her with a satisfied gentleness. Despite all the day's debauchery, he felt protective of Celeste, of the life he hoped they would build together with her mom and aunt.

She hugged him under the water, her head resting against his chest as her breathing evened out. He kissed the top of her head, and sometime soon, it was Denise's turn, led in by her sister and brought to him for the same attentive care.

"I really do love you," Loren whispered in her ear. "All three of you, now."

"Good," she murmured back. "Because I think you're stuck with us after that."

And finally, it was Danica's turn. She cleaned up the room while the others were finishing in the shower. When it was her turn to join Loren, he took the most time with her, running a wet rag from her feet to her ears, kissing a little bit of everything. Danica collapsed against him, much like the other two had, and he held her long after the shower was turned off.

* * *

He woke first, surprised that it was still daylight out. It felt like their sexual romp had taken a week, but it was still relatively early in the evening yet. Danica and Celeste were spooning on one side of him, and Denise had her butt against his groin on the other, all still asleep. He patted her hip and she pushed away with a quiet sigh, making him chuckle.

He headed downstairs, found his shorts, and dug out his phone. As he headed into the kitchen to get out everything he'd need for the world's biggest sandwich, he dialed a number.

Malcolm picked up on the third ring. "Hey, my future son! What's up?"

Loren ignored the joke. Malcolm said it every time he called now, and he finally had ammunition against him. "So... uh... about that bet." Denise came into the kitchen, eyeing him with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. He wrapped her up with his free arm.

"Oh no," Malcolm groaned.

"Oh yeah. You might have won the battle, but I think I just won the war. By the way? Celeste and Danica say hi too."

"What do you m-?"

But Loren was already hanging up, hungry to kiss Denise again as she laughed softly in his arms.